G-d bless The Honorable Benyamin Netanyahu & The Honorable Donald J Trump!

Royal...@hotmail.com

Jan 15, 2017, 12:04:43 AM1/15/17
G-d bless The Honorable Benyamin Netanyahu & The Honorable Donald J Trump!
Together these two Lions will complete the Perfection of Honor by raising the standard of living for both Jews and Americans.

Michael Ejercito

Jan 15, 2017, 3:52:06 PM1/15/17
On Saturday, January 14, 2017 at 9:04:43 PM UTC-8, Royal...@hotmail.com wrote:
> G-d bless The Honorable Benyamin Netanyahu & The Honorable Donald J Trump!
> Together these two Lions will complete the Perfection of Honor by raising the standard of living for both Jews and Americans.

Baruch HaShem.

May God bless you too.

Michael

Royal...@hotmail.com

Jan 15, 2017, 9:28:04 PM1/15/17
G-d bless you too mike. It doesn't look like the anti-Semites and/or homosexuals have discovered this newsgroup.

Michael Ejercito

Jan 17, 2017, 12:21:36 AM1/17/17
We will stand ready to oppose them.

Michael

dolf

Jan 17, 2017, 1:48:39 AM1/17/17
On the contrary, if Judaism doesn't accept the pious stranger who is
homosexual, then you will have no eternity...

Royal...@hotmail.com

Jan 17, 2017, 3:02:19 AM1/17/17
There is no such thing as a pious homosexual. It is like saying, "It is like saying oranges don't grow on trees.

Royal...@hotmail.com

Jan 17, 2017, 3:12:41 AM1/17/17
On Monday, January 16, 2017 at 11:48:39 PM UTC-7, dolf wrote:
The Almighty God of heaven and earth the God of Israel Yahweh is His Name is sizing up mankind for His wrath and His blessings. All those on earth that condone homosexuality and the Gay Agenda will perish and will be forgotten whereas those who hold sacred the traits of modesty, kindness and generosity that observe the Statutes and Commandments of the Torah will survive. History repeats itself. Every civilization that has condoned homosexuality and the Gay Agenda of the past has been destroyed by God's will.

dolf

Jan 17, 2017, 3:16:50 PM1/17/17
No your sacred and conscious reality is blanketed by #72 so called Angels
but which are nothing but to cover your before God Almighty who judges soul
as unworthy any longer of his grace.

Those #72 angels which are not "is like saying oranges don't grow on
trees."

GET OUT OF MY SIGHT YOU FASCIST AND MURDEROUS DOG

- dolf

dolf

Jan 17, 2017, 3:34:32 PM1/17/17
And by Almighty God's judgment and not any presumption of yours...

I am as a gay man, the apple of his and the focus of his ceaseless watch
care, such that his judgment is not made adversely against me but towards
you the Jew so called who blaspheme even by the cloaked consciousness of
#72 Angels so called to cover your naked shame.

But will not the uncircumcised judge you as it is written in the Epistle of
Romans.

You ought to catch up with what I done to you--I have stripped you bear of
any pretence to pity by discovering what your Torah belief hangs upon.

And what you thought was yours is now given to me by the graces of God
Almighty.

Well may you howl as dog in being pained the reality that your piety is no
more and I have no pity for you (by the measure you have given, so have you
received) given that holocaust for which you are destined are the fires of
hell.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddkhYRWJuMVJXMGc

- dolf

dolf

Jan 17, 2017, 3:34:33 PM1/17/17
dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Royal...@hotmail.com <Royal...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> On the contrary, if Judaism doesn't accept the pious stranger who is
>>> homosexual, then you will have no eternity...
>>
>> There is no such thing as a pious homosexual. It is like saying, "It is
>> like saying oranges don't grow on trees.

No you are mistaken in that your sacred and conscious reality is blanketed
by #72 so called Angels but which are nothing other than to cover your
naked and sinful shame before God Almighty who judges soul as unworthy any

Richard Heathfield

Jan 17, 2017, 3:46:38 PM1/17/17
[Six groups -- big cross-post! Reading in alt.christnet.christianlife]

On 17/01/17 20:16, dolf wrote:

<snip>

> GET OUT OF MY SIGHT YOU FASCIST AND MURDEROUS DOG

That's not how Usenet works. You can't stop him writing whatever he likes.

On the other hand, if you don't want to read what he writes, you should
be able to configure your user agent (NewsTap, right?) to filter his
articles out of your newsfeed, or at least to mark them as read.

--
Richard Heathfield
Email: rjh at cpax dot org dot uk

dolf

Jan 17, 2017, 4:05:33 PM1/17/17
dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Royal...@hotmail.com <Royal...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> On the contrary, if Judaism doesn't accept the pious stranger who is
>>> homosexual, then you will have no eternity...
>>
>> The Almighty God of heaven and earth the God of Israel Yahweh is His Name
>> is sizing up mankind for His wrath and His blessings. All those on earth
>> that condone homosexuality and the Gay Agenda will perish and will be
>> forgotten whereas those who hold sacred the traits of modesty, kindness
>> and generosity that observe the Statutes and Commandments of the Torah
>> will survive. History repeats itself. Every civilization that has
>> condoned homosexuality and the Gay Agenda of the past has been destroyed by God's will.

And by Almighty God's judgment and not any presumption of yours...

I am as a gay man, the apple of his eye and the focus of his ceaseless
watch care, such that his judgment is not made adversely against me but
towards you the Jew so called who blasphemes even his sacred name by the
cloaked consciousness of #72 Angels so called to cover your naked and
sinful shame.

But will not the uncircumcised judge you as it is written in the Epistle of
Romans?

You ought to catch up with what I done to you--I have stripped you bear of
any pretence to piety and pity by discovering what your Torah belief really
hangs upon.

And what you thought was yours is now given to me by the graces of God
Almighty--but until I told you, you did not know it.

Well may you howl as a dog in being so pained by such a reality that your
own piety is no more and that I have no pity for you (by the same measure
you have given, so have you received), given that the holocaust for which
you are now destined are the fires of hell.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddkhYRWJuMVJXMGc

Greetings from 3850...

- dolf

dolf

Jan 17, 2017, 4:08:42 PM1/17/17
I'm spreading the news as thick as shit.

Hold your tongue dog as I chose to post to only five groups and I am not
accountable to your values of life as a fascist c@nt.

Richard Heathfield

Jan 17, 2017, 4:22:27 PM1/17/17
On 17/01/17 21:08, dolf wrote:
> I'm spreading the news as thick as shit.
>
> Hold your tongue dog as I chose to post to only five groups

Oh, so it is.

> and I am not
> accountable to your values of life as a fascist c@nt.

Interesting reaction. You must be a hoot at parties.

And now I'll demonstrate how filters work. Bye!

dolf

Jan 17, 2017, 4:51:07 PM1/17/17
Richard Heathfield <r...@cpax.org.uk> wrote:
> On 17/01/17 21:08, dolf wrote:
>> I'm spreading the news as thick as shit.
>>
>> Hold your tongue dog as I chose to post to only five groups
>
> Oh, so it is.
>
>> and I am not
>> accountable to your values of life as a fascist c@nt.
>
> Interesting reaction. You must be a hoot at parties.
>
> And now I'll demonstrate how filters work. Bye!

You place far too much emphasis on your self entitlement to virtue which is
not yours to make so keep your vain and ignorant opinions to yourself.

F@ck off and die.

And make our goodbyes for ever.

Royal...@hotmail.com

Jan 19, 2017, 11:27:15 PM1/19/17
I've got news for you. The God of Israel and all mankind named Yahweh kills homosexuals and all Gays. His plague on the Gay community is AIDS. Throughout history Gays have a appeared from time to time and Hashem has always killed them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j1qkorFszY

dolf

Jan 20, 2017, 3:14:24 AM1/20/17
You obviously haven't read my detailed posts made in reply to you...

Did you like my proof that you don't worship Yahweh but baal-poer (ie.
Osiris' phallus, priapus and hymen the god of marriage)?

THE CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY ON TETRA: 28 - CHANGE;

THIS TETRA IDEA: #28 HAS 4 CATEGORIES:

#5, #2, #20, #1 = Baka' (H1056): 1) a valley in Palestine {which is
covered; watered; or brings and causes ruin}; #7, #2, #10, #4, #5 =
Zebiydah (H2080): 1) wife of Josiah {the Lord burns; the fire of the
Lord} and mother of Jehoiakim {avenging, or establishing, or
resurrection, of the Lord}, both kings of Judah {the praise of the Lord;
confession}; #5, #6, #8, #4, #5 = chadad (H2300): 1) to be sharp, be
alert, be keen; 1a) (Qal) to be sharp, be keen; 1b) (Hiphil) to sharpen;
1c) (Hophal) to be sharpened; #2, #20, #2, #4 = kabed (H3516): 1) the
liver; 1a) the liver (as the heaviest organ);

SEE ALSO: "THE SEVENTY GREAT MYSTERIES OF ANCIENT EGYPT - IS IT
EVIDENCE?" of 12 to 18 November, 2016

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indZ1JvYmF2QzZOZ0k

HEAD: Yang ch’i, already flying up, alters tendencies and shifts forms.
Things change with regard to their spirit potencies.

In Yang Hsiung’s schema, Tetragram 28 begins the second of the three
divisions of the Mystery, corresponding to the triadic realm of Earth.
Earth is, of course, aligned with centre both in the triad
HEAVEN-EARTH-YOU (male/female dynamic) and in the five directions and
Phases. According to the Changes, ‘What establishes the Way of Earth is
[the interaction between] weakness and firmness.’ The Yi Ching goes on
to argue, ‘Only through change and transformation can all things come to
perfection.’

Yang Hsiung’s own auto-commentaries give ‘making new’ as the main theme
of Change. Perhaps Yang was thinking of the Han Lustration festival
(which was held of the fourteenth day of the seventh month when large
numbers of people irrespective of societal class, converged on
riverbanks under gaily coloured canopies to indulge in food, drink and
poetry), [as the] precursor of the familiar Ch’ing-ming festival, which
celebrated this possibility of renewed life (ie. methods of purification
and the joining of the sexes to bring about world renewal) after the
earth has escaped the ruinous clothes of winter. The days lengthen,
vegetation turns verdant green, and migrating birds return as harbingers
of spring.

No doubt such welcome changes are supported by the growth of auspicious
yang. The upward thrust of yang ch’i leads many things to rise above
their old selves (literally and figuratively), yet the metamorphosis is
accomplished naturally, without overt chaos, destruction, or coercion.
Tradition says that this is the time when scorpions become dragonflies,
field mice turn into quail, and crow’’s feet are changed into
butterflies. In the world of Man, the upward flight occurs through
self-cultivation. And just as flight depends upon the interaction of
structural patterns (in the wing) and unseen currents (in the and), the
human potential for moral elevation relies upon the interaction of
structural patterns in society and unseen tendencies in the spirit.

This tetragram shows life resurgent and moral life retrieved from evil
habits. Though change of any kind calls for caution, change at this
time opens the way for generally positive developments.

Appraisal 1: Having evolved in darkness,
It is not right.
Impropriety seems like nature.
Fathoming 1: Darkly changed, proprieties blocked,
Means: In youth, he alters his course.

Deep at the core of his being, the individual has neglected to develop
the potential for goodness that is endowed with human nature. As he
accustoms himself to evil, it becomes his second nature. Such a basic
distortion of human nature can seem natural enough, especially when
changes are carried out gradually over the years. As one HAN
philosopher observed:

Whatever is completed during one’s youth seems like the human nature
sent by Heaven. Whatever is customary comes to seem ‘natural.’

Still, the implications of such changes could not be more profound.
Through his failure to develop his innate potential for Goodness, the
petty person loses the only characteristic that truly distinguishes him
from the beasts. It is especially important, then, to take care at the
beginning and attend to the base.

Appraisal 2: The time is Seven, the time is Nine.
The carriage rolls on its way.
Fathoming 2: Timely seven times, timely nine times
Means: Without fail, he faces change.

By convention, both #7 - ENGENDERING NATURE / #4 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS
NATURE: {ZAYIN / *PRINCIPALITIES* (Gk. Exousia - (in the sense of
ability); privilege, that is, (subjectively) *force*, capacity,
competency, freedom, or (objectively) mastery (concretely magistrate,
superhuman, potentate, *token* *of* *control*), delegated
influence:--authority, jurisdiction, liberty, power, right, strength)}
and #9 - AUTONOMOUS NATURE / #6 - FORM OF NATURE: {TETH / ANGELS (Gk.
Aggelos - a messenger; especially an 'angel'; by implication a church
pastor or ecclesiastic)} as odd numbers symbolize yang ch’i. In a
nine-part cycle, they would correspond to maturity and decline. There
may also be number magic at work here:

Since #2 - NATURE REJOICES IN ITS NATURE: {BETH (DOUBLE - #1 - NATURE
CONTAINS NATURE {#4 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS NATURE}) / CHERUBIM (Gk.
Cheroubim - a cherub or imaginary figures which covered the mercy seat
to the Ark of the Covenant [Exodus 25:17-22] and from where God communed
with Israel)} + #7 = #9, Fire (Phase for Appraisal numbers 2 and 7) and
Metal (Phase for number 9) are in direct opposition, and so change
occurs. Still, the Mystery seldom discusses maturity, let alone
irrevocable decline this early in its sequence of Appraisals. Probably
#7 and #9 merely stand for repetitive change. Like the carriage wheel,
life moves inexorably on its journey.

The moral person makes sufficient preparation to insure that the trip
goes as smoothly as possible. He also adjusts his conduct continually
along the road, the better to conform with ever-changing cosmic,
political, and personal cycles. Then, whether faced with prosperity to
material failure, he is able [to] respond appropriately to
circumstances, and better able to uphold the constant norms underlying
phenomenal change. Since the sage is not fixated on a single mode of
operation, he can experience endless transformations without damaging
the self. In other words, the sage can also be ‘timely seven times,
timely nine times.’

Appraisal 3: White things in mud
Turn black.
Fathoming 3: Changing white in mud
Means: Change does not enlighten.

A popular metaphor compares human nature at birth to undid silk, which
is then coloured by training and experience. Moral improvement should
work to turn evil into good, black into white. Here, by contrast,
material of pristine purity is steeped in filth. This suggests the
effect on the soul of bad companions or bad customs. That no good can
come from this is clearly shown in a pun by which ‘black’ also means
‘calamity.’

Appraisal 4: With each change, slight gain;
In use, nothing but profit.
Fathoming 4: In change, slight gain
Means: This is what the people look to.

Appraisal 4 marks the Beginning of Good Fortune. Several types of good
fortune may be predicted by these lines. In one reading, the
incremental political and cultural changes instituted by the sage-ruler
eventually lead to marked social improvements, though the reforms
largely go unnoticed by the subject population. (Certainly Yang Hsiung
strongly opposed Legalist measures on grounds that they instituted
massive changes of no real benefit to the common people.) Or, perhaps
the good ruler’s lack of greed lets him rest content wit slight personal
gain so long as his policies benefit the common people.

In another reading, the gradual accrual of seemingly inconsequential
acts of courtesy and consideration develops the human character capable
of forging string community so that ‘not a use but profits.’

Appraisal 5: Oxen without horns or horses with them
Exist neither in the past or present.
Fathoming 5: Hornless ox, horse with horns
Means: A change in Heaven’s constants.

A mature ox always has horns while a horse is always without them. So
indisputably clear is this distinction that early Chinese Logicians used
the figures of horse and ox as stock examples to demonstrate absolutely
separate logical categories. her eternal constants are overturned,
which can only have disastrous implications for human society. With the
eternal verities ignored or disputed, society enters a state of chaos,
in which few can hop to realize their full potential.

Appraisal 6: In water, they ride on carts,
Out of water, they go by boat.
True kings rightly reverse them.
Fathoming 6: Carts and boards, in and out,
Means: His way is change.

The Changes in its Great Commentary celebrates the sage king’s invention
of various tools, including carts and boats, in imitation of sacred
images in Heaven-and-Earth:

“Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an
high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty
in the heavens;

A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord
pitched, and not man. For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts
and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat
also to offer. For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest,
seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law:

Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was
admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See,
saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern showed to
thee in the mount.” [Hebrews 8:1-5 (KJV)]

Telos [122J3W1D] = Arch [3W1D] + c² [9(9²+1)/2]

v's

Pythagorean Theorem: a² (25 as #65) = b² (9 as #15) + c² (16 as #34)

ARCH KAI TELOS OIDA: {1 (#5) + 2 (#12) + 3 (#15) + 4 (#40 = So Israel is
it so, that you have been sojourning forty years in the wilderness?
[Amos 5:25; Acts 7:42]) = 10 (#72)}

"And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and
went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their
face, and stood behind them: And it came between the camp of the
Egyptians and the camp of Israel; and it was a cloud and darkness to
them, but it gave light by night to these: so that the one came not near
the other all the night.

And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the
sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea
dry land, and the waters were divided." [Exodus 14:19-21 (KJV)]

It's only because rational PI 22/7 - 3W1D associated with the ENNEAD
that you Jews can get away with your cosmological (Pythagorean
Tetraktys) fraud as disobedience to God's Sovereign Law:

EQUALS #72 x 3 LETTER ANGEL NAMES OBTAINED BY A JUXTAPOSITION OF THE
BIBLICAL TEXT [Exodus 14:19-21 (KJV)]}

"Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the host of heaven; as it
is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel, have ye
offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of forty years in
the wilderness?

Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god
Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you
away beyond Babylon. Our fathers had the tabernacle of witness in the
wilderness, as he had appointed, speaking unto Moses, that he should
make it according to the fashion that he had seen. Which also our
fathers that came after brought in with Jesus into the possession of the
Gentiles, whom God drave out before the face of our fathers, unto the
days of David; Who found favour before God, and desired to find a
tabernacle for the God of Jacob. But Solomon built him an house. Howbeit
the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the
prophet, Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will
ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest? Hath not
my hand made all these things?” [Acts 7:42-50 (KJV)]

Thanks to such inventions, mankind has moved from primitive existence to
advanced forms of social life. It would be foolish, even dangerous to
ignore the inspired nature of the sages’ inventions and try to reinvent
the wheel. By the same token, thoughtless changes in customary laws and
institutions prove worse than useless, even positively destructive.

Nothing is as good as a boat for crossing water,
nothing as good as a cart for crossing land.
Though a boat will get you over the water,
if you try to push it across land,
you may push till your dying day and hardly move it any distance at all…

Effort is wasted and culture disrupted. The sage-ruler acts to restore
the perfect harmony between the human and non-human worlds.

SEE ALSO: "JEWISH MEDITATION SERIES ON MINDFULNESS AND NEURAL LINGUISTIC
PROGRAMMING ANCHORS" of 10 to 22 November, 2016

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indOTdJU1NXd3ZnNGM

Appraisal 7: Through change they should, they don’t,
And thus create the ill.
Fathoming 7: Change unchanged,
Means: They cannot improve themselves.

Appraisal 7 corresponds to the Begging of Calamity; presumably, some
measure of adjustment is needed in their later phases of the cosmic
cycle if the balance is to be maintained. In the political world, men
should consider the warning of the Confucian master Tung Chung-shu
(circa 179-104 BCE): ‘To make government policy (eg. such as to
establish the Grand Inception upon the winter solstice new moon of
midnight 21 December 103 BCE in accordance with the Dao of Nature
[ziran] as equivalent to Greek and Jewish Christian Biblical notion of
the COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis [James 3:5-9]) and then not carry
it out is very serious.’ As one passage in the famous Chronicles of Mr.
Lu argues:

As times change, it is fitting to change the laws. It is like the good
doctor.
As an illness goes through ten thousand changes, so his drugs must make
ten thousand changes ...
The one who makes changes in the law must make changes on the basis of
contemporary conditions.

Though the translation follows the reading favoured by the commentators,
given the linguistic compression of the first line (literally, ‘Change
not change’), the Appraisal could also mean:

To change what should not be changed.
And so to create infirmity.
To change what should not be changed
Means: Unable to improve himself.

In this second reading, the foolish ruler meddles with just policies or
the foolish individual works to change those qualities (like loyalty and
good faith) that are worth preserving.

Appraisal 8: When a team of four won’t budge.,
One can always chain the driver.
Fathoming 8: That the team of four won’t budge,
Means: Changing the driver will help.

The driver is a stock metaphor for the ruler of the State. Who the
current ruling house cannot ease societal friction and solve stubborn
problems, Heaven’s Mandate may soon be transferred to a new dynastic
line. Note that the people (in the poem, the team of four) are not
blamed for their disloyalty. It is the drivers who are blamed for
misrule in the State. The ruler must take full responsibility for his
subjects’ welfare.

Appraisal 9: If he does not persist in virtue,
In three years, he’ll be replaced.
Fathoming 9: Flagging virtue replaced,
Means: An inability to endure.

Chances tradition recognizes the need for three years to effect major
change. By the end of this trial period, we see the individual entering
the climatic final stages of failure occasioned by his inability or
disinclination to reform. If he persists in error, he will lose his
authority, possibly even his life.

THE FASCIST THEORY (ie. faux piety and the demiurge misuse of the
marriage/sovereign dynamic against the self-identity and the formula of
autonomy of the individual and sovereign nations): where the traditional
view of marriage within its sovereign/marriage dynamic as expressed by
the primal 3x3 = #15 Magic Square is only sustained by a CANON OF
TRANSPOSITION which is dishonestly perpetuated by a contrivance as a
logical fallacy which is the very essence--of the absence as truth. In
that, it is only a contrived dependency upon a microcosm comprising 64
Hexagram as the provisioning of binary meta-descriptor prototypes as
which are articulated by the I CHING as an imperative that is
deceptively encapsulated within the sub-stratum framework comprising the
81 Tetragrammaton meta-descriptor prototypes to the ternary alternative
known as the HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMEBR.

To have also provided, the metempirical (ie. the branch of philosophy
that deals with things existing beyond the realm of experience)
philosophical as the perennialist school of thought and metaphysical
(ie. of things transcending what is physical or natural and the temporal
reality) as Torah Kabbalistic thought interpretation given to an
alternative and tetragrammaton HOMOIOTIC perspective of the THEORY OF
NUMBER and its circumscribing as the DECALOGUE which is otherwise known
as the TEN COMMANDMENTS, by a declaration made and comprehensible to
ALL, as for ETERNITY and EXISTENT to an egalitarian, immutable and a
transcendent right of the State of Israel's claim to a Sovereign
AUTONOMY OF WILL, which is made in deference to it's subordinate
historical basal and terrestrial connubial (ie. marriage as a yoke)
ethos as a societal cultivation made upon it's 'self-identity as a
formula of autonomy' and as a vassal perspective of Roman Empire
Governance which pervaded and was later adopted by Islam, the Vatican
City/State and German Fascism. And I would conclude by the Falun Gong
as well.

There is little difference then, given this wilful comprised state of
the any healthy ego as the self-identity exhibiting any vitality of
being as a real formula of autonomy between her slavish cultural view of
women within domestication by marriage in being connubial (ie. marriage
as a yoke) ethos as a societal cultivation made upon it's 'self-identity
as a formula of autonomy' and the comfort women in war.

THAT THE PYTHAGOREAN TETRAD AS SOPHISTIC OPINION WHICH HAS GIVEN RISE TO
THE HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER, IS ITSELF DEFINED BY THIS MICROCOSM
[1-5-6-7-2-3-4-8-9] AS BEING THEN ASSOCIATED TO THE ORDER OF THE SEPTET
PHENOMENAL MACROCOSM AS THE PROGRESSION OF MAGIC SQUARES:

#0 … CAESAR AUGUSTUS (27 BCE - #14 CE) ... #15 CE ... #34 CE ... #65 CE
... #111 CE ... #175 CE ... #260 CE - I CHING 64 META-DESCRIPTOR
PROTOTYPES ... #369 CE - DAO TE CHING 81 META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES AS
equivalence of the COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis [James 3:5-9] …
#1933 - 1945CE < --- German Fascism's Golden Age ... #2000 Y2K (ie.
Catholic Jubilee 2000) … #2056 (ie. Islamic Golden Age)

MIND: {1 + 2 = #3} +
SCIENCE: {3 + 4 = #7} +
OPINION: {5 + 6 = #11} +
SENSE: {7 + 8 = #15} = #36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as Heaven -
Formula of Universal Law + H9 - System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of
Humanity)

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indMFdibEl6MDU0RWM

PYTHAGOREAN SOPHISTRY USES THIS THEOREM: c² (25 as #65 - AS SOURCE AND
MEANING OF SWASTIKA / #7) = a² (9 as #15 / #3) + b² (16 as #34 / #4) FOR
IT'S SCIENTIFIC PROOF:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indSVJzS3FqUVpjYnc

#15 CE - SATURNALIA from 17 December (and later was MOVED to Christmas
Day) was the celebration of THE GOLDEN AGE by the Roman Empire. German
Fascism as the 3RD REICH was also a celebration of a GOLDEN AGE by using
this same maleficence as the basis for World War II and is associated to
the sovereign/marriage dynamic and for which some 60 million people died.

CHINESE DAOIST HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER:

+ 0, H27, H54 {ie. Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law}
+ 0, H9, H18 {ie. System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity}
+ 0, H3, H6 {ie. Self identity - Formula of Autonomy}
+ H1, H2, H3 {ie. Formula of Progression of individual phenomena}

= TETRAGRAMMATON HIERARCHY VALUE AS HOMOIOS THEORY OF *NUMBER*.

8. DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE) AS OBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY

+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF
THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE}

9. BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS - MARRIAGE?) AS FAUX SUBJECTIVE
GROUNDING OF INFINITY

Thus in the Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER, the sacred notion of
marriage according to the religious mysteries of Roman State Religion
and Empire Governance is as a hieros gamos or heirogamy ('holy
marriage') in being the natural and common law entitlement to invoke a
coacervation of the feminine and the masculine within a sexual ritual
that plays out a marriage as between a god and a goddess, especially
when enacted in a symbolic ritual where human participants represent by
the planetary deities:

#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury,
#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus,
#65 - Soldier (Miles): Mars,
#34 - Lion (Leo): Jupiter,
#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar,
#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus, and
#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn.

According to the I CHING Hexagram 31 - Reciprocity, this is most usually
shown by the mutual stimulation of Heaven and Earth (ie.

H27 - YI [Nourishment/ZHEN (ie. #3) below + GEN (ie. #8) above] + H9 -
XIAOXU [Lesser Domestication/QIAN (ie. #6) below + SUN (ie. #4) above] =
H36 - MINGYI [Suppression of the Light/LI (ie. #9) below + KUN (ie. #1)
above]) that the myriad things are impressed upon the phenomenal world

SEE HERE THAT ISLAMIC MYSTICISM IS DERIVED FROM THIS SAME PYTHAGOREAN
INTELLECTUAL TETRAD KNOWN AS HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER:

That then the only cause for this increasingly aggressive Islamic
triumphantism as religious extremism, which was the Intellectual
bestowal by that capital city of Baghdad as whence this SEPTET Magic
Square macrocosm [ie. by means of the Pythagorean mechanism of reduction
can then be considered a CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE: #1 - MONAD: #505CE; #5
- DUAD: #671 CE; #6 - TRIAD: #15 - SATURN (MARRIAGE/SOVEREIGN DYNAMIC);
#7 - TETRAD: #34 (the Angel Gabriel has a mission of 16 epochs with and
impeding *GOLDEN* *AGE* by 2056 CE] was thought to first use the
planetary order within the ancient Near Eastern and that was later
adopted within the Mithraic mysteries of the Roman State religion. Was
then the basis for the resurgence of the state religion of Judea as a
vassal to the Roman Empire and then later purveyed and universally
adopted throughout Europe. Baghdad had once became a renewed centre of
science, culture, philosophy and invention during the *GOLDEN* *AGE* of
Islam.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indSEpKMjJPOW9NRTQ

JEWISH KABBALISTIC TREE OF LIFE IS ALSO ASSOCIATED WITH THE PYTHAGOREAN
TETRAD AS SOPHISTIC OPINION WHICH HAS GIVEN RISE TO THE HETEROS THEORY
ON NUMBER, IS ITSELF DEFINED BY THIS MICROCOSM [1-5-6-7-2-3-4-8-9] AS
BEING THEN ASSOCIATED TO THE ORDER OF THE SEPTET PHENOMENAL MACROCOSM AS
THE PROGRESSION OF MAGIC SQUARES

An alternative within Judaism is the mutual stimulation of Heaven and
Earth by (ie.

H54 - GUIMEI [Marrying Maid/DUI (ie. #7) below + ZHEN (ie. #3) above]
{ie. Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law} + H18 -
GU [Ills to Be Cured/SUN (ie. #4) below + GEN (ie. #8) above] {ie.
System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity} = #72 - Self-Love,
Holding Oneself Dear; I-Ching: H39 - Adversity, Obstacles, Limping,
Obstruction, Afoot; Tetra: 79 - Difficulties)

3 - #15 as Saturn
4 - #34 as Jupiter
5 - #65 as Mars
6 - #111 as Sun
7 - #175 as Venus
8 - #260 as Mercury
9 - #369 as Moon

The demonic 'root' of magic which is thought obtained from associations
derived from the triangulation of number by the equation n(n+1)/2 as the
symbolic and an alternate transposition applied to the Tetragrammaton of
'YHWH' and known as the root of nature {A-U-M} or Tetractys, the 'Holy
Four-fold Form'. That is:

THE MOTHER LETTERS {A-U-M}

YOD (10) AS 4(4+1)/2 = #10 {A = FIRE AS BEING MONAD} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) AS 5(5+1)/2 = #15 {U = WATER AS BEING DUAD} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) + VAV (6) AS 6(6+1)/2 = #21 {M = AIR AS BEING TRIAD} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) + VAV (6) + HE (5) = #26 AND TOTAL OF #72 AS
COMPRISING THE INTELLECTUAL TETRAD

YOUTUBE: *Holy* *Holy* *Holy* *God* *Almighty* [Agnus Dei]

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWndDW_271g

THIS SUM EQUALS #72 x 3 LETTER ANGEL NAMES AS IT'S MICROCOSM AND THE
BLANKETED CONSCIOUSNESS WHICH IS OBTAINED BY A JUXTAPOSITION OF THE
BIBLICAL TEXT:

"And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and
went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their
face, and stood behind them: And it came between the camp of the
Egyptians and the camp of Israel; and it was a cloud and darkness to
them, but it gave light by night to these: so that the one came not near
the other all the night.

And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the
sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea
dry land, and the waters were divided." [Exodus 14:19-21 (KJV)]

Judaism's usage by the collection of the 72 times as the three-lettered
juxtaposed dialectic microcosm obtained from [Exodus 14:19-21] as the
Names which embodies the Great Wheel of the WORLD (space), YEAR (time)
and SOUL (spirit) and which is the subordinate historical basal and
terrestrial connubial (ie. marriage as a yoke) ethos as a societal
cultivation made upon it's 'self-identity as a formula of autonomy' and
from 67 BCE as a vassal perspective of Roman Empire Governance which
pervaded and was later adopted by Islam, the Vatican City/State and
German Fascism.

THEN FOLLOWS THE SAME PYTHAGOREAN MAGIC SQUARE SUM REDACTION
[1-5-6-7-2-3-4-8-9] AS A TOTAL WHICH IS COMPUTED BY THE EQUATION: n(n³+1)/2

#10 (1 = 10x10 = SATURN) - KETER - CROWN (505 CE)
#11 (5 = 11x11 = JUPITER) - CHOKHMAH - WISDOM (671 CE)
#12 (6 = 12x12 = MARS) - BINAH - UNDERSTANDING (860 CE)
#13 (7 = 13x13 = SUN) - CHESED - LOVE (1105 CE)
#14 (2 = 14x14 = VENUS) - GEVURAH - STRENGTH (1379 CE)
#15 (? = 15x15 = MERCURY) - (1695 CE)
#16 (3 = 16x16 = MOON) - TIFERET - BEAUTY (2056 CE)
#17 (4 = 17x17 = SATURN) - NETZACH - VICTORY (2465 CE)
#18 (8 = 18x18 = JUPITER) - HOD - SPLENDOR (2925 CE)
#19 (9 = 19x19 = MARS) - YESOD - PROCREATIVE FOUNDATION (3439 CE)
#20 (1 = 20x20 = SUN) - MALKHUT - KINGSHIP (4010 CE)

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indWnY2NVdEYkEweUk

10. MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA DENUNTIANS) AS REAL SUBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF
INFINITY

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indeWR0djBBeUtzODA

AS CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHICH IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

After all the ENNEAD of THOTH, expresses an Anthropic Cosmological
Principle which appears within its geometric conception as being
equivalent to the Pythagorean TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

THE FALUN GONG THEORY: That she may well be a member of the Falun Gong
and have taken revenge against my public statements which were negative
of that fraudulent religious cult.

SEE ALSO: "THE UNFORTUNATE CASE OF THE FALUN GONG WHO ENTERED THE
VILLAGE AND FAILED TO GREET THE APOTHEOSIZED SAGE "

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRDBseXZWX0JoNlU

THE FALUN DAFA ASSOCIATION OF AUSTRALIA'S QUEENSLAND BRANCH CLAIMS IT
DOES NOT ENDORSE THE WORLD HARMONY SOCIETY.

While members of the executive and advisory panel to the World Harmony
Society either practise Falun Dafa (or Falun Gong) or have done in the
past, society vice-president Richard Szabo said in a statement that "the
Falun Dafa Association of Australia's Queensland Branch neither endorses
nor encourages Falun Dafa practitioners to participate in World Harmony
Society activities”.

Mr Szabo, speaking on behalf of the Queensland Falun Dafa branch, said
the World Harmony Society was not a front or activity of the Falun Dafa
belief system.

The president of World Harmony Society, Shan Ju Lin, was recently dumped
as a One Nation candidate for Bundamba for homophobic remarks on
Facebook in which she said homosexuality was an illness that should be
medically treated.

"Abnormal sex behaviour leads to abnormal crime. Gays should be treated
as patients, they need to receive treatments," the caption reads.

But that post was just one among a stream of homophobic material posted
on Ju Lin's personal Facebook page (as opposed to her One Nation-branded
account). Since then, Ju Lin has shared several other articles on the
subject of sexuality, as well as a disparaging Huffington Post story
about her.

On that page Ju Lin identifies herself as the president of the World
Harmony Society, which aims to "celebrate Harmony Day, also to connect
multicultural and main stream communities and organisations, to enhance
intercultural understanding & solidarity, in order to build a harmony
society."

-
http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/01/07/12/12/asian-one-nation-candidate-says-homosexuality-should-be-treated-as-an-illness

Falun Gong, often referred to as a Chinese religion, has been described
by practitioners as "the practice of improving the health of one's body
and mind through special exercises and meditation” and that it is "based
on the principles of truthfulness, compassion and forbearance”.

Mr Szabo said Ms Lin, who has practised Falun Gong in the past, had not
been a part of Falun Dafa activities for some time.

"Shan Ju Lin has not joined Falun Dafa activities for several years, and
established World Harmony Society completely out of her own initiative
back in 2012,” Mr Szabo said.

"Harmony Day was first celebrated in 1999, in 2016 it represented the
some 110 Community Organisations:

* Children’s Festival 2016 A Big Success
* Harmony Day Festival 2016 Unite Diverse Cultures
* Children’s Festival a Success
* Ipswich Harmony Day Festival Unites Diverse Culture
* Harmony Day Festival 2014 Promoting Peace
* Children’s Festival 2014 Lit-Up Ipswich
* Taipei Civic Orchestra Australia Concert
* “A Taste of Calligraphy in Zen” Exhibition in Brisbane
* 2014 QLD Chinese Language Competition Award Ceremony
* Chinese & Australian Ba Gua Tai Chi Association Celebrate 15 Anniversary

The Doctrine of Twofold Truth may then be considered a question on the
validity of the universal metaphysical system which is historically
declared a common good in declaring a ’natural biological order reality’
as then basis for our Institutional religo-political worldview that the
sovereign/marriage dynamic being the Natural / Common Law accepted
imperative is established upon a logical fallacy.

This Doctrine has subsequently caused as schism between Science and
Religion and has been metamorphised into an abstraction on the
relationship between faith and reason. This notion was addressed by the
Roman Catholic Church within the Pontiff John Paul II's Encyclical
Letter of 14 September, 1998 titled "FIDES ET RATIO":

Faith and reason are like two wings on which the human spirit rises to
the contemplation of truth; and God has placed in the human heart a
desire to know the truth—in a word, to know himself—so that, by knowing
and loving God, men and women may also come to the fullness of truth
about themselves (cf. Ex 33:18; Ps 27:8-9; 63:2-3; Jn 14:8; 1 Jn 3:2).

INTRODUCTION - "KNOW YOURSELF"
1. In both East and West, we may trace a journey which has led humanity
down the centuries to meet and engage truth more and more deeply. It is
a journey which has unfolded—as it must—within the horizon of personal
self-consciousness: the more human beings know reality and the world,
the more they know themselves in their uniqueness, with the question of
the meaning of things and of their very existence becoming ever more
pressing. This is why all that is the object of our knowledge becomes a
part of our life. The admonition Know yourself was carved on the temple
portal at Delphi, as testimony to a basic truth to be adopted as a
minimal norm by those who seek to set themselves apart from the rest of
creation as "human beings", that is as those who "know themselves".

Moreover, a cursory glance at ancient history shows clearly how in
different parts of the world, with their different cultures, there arise
at the same time the fundamental questions which pervade human life: Who
am I? Where have I come from and where am I going? Why is there evil?
What is there after this life? These are the questions which we find in
the sacred writings of Israel, as also in the Veda and the Avesta; we
find them in the writings of Confucius [on the I CHING's 64 as binary
meta-descriptor prototypes], Lao-Tze [on the DAO TE CHING's 81 as
ternary meta-descriptor prototypes] and by Yang Hsiung within his 4 BCE
treatise on its amalgam into a unified theory as then the basis of an
alternative Chinese DAOist HAN Dynasty (206 BCE to 220 CE) Empire
Governance equivalence of the COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis [James
3:5-9 (KJV)] as then the basis to the Chinese calendar occurring
implemented upon the new moon/solstice Grand Inception of midnight 21
December 103 BCE as ternary (Tetragrammaton) basis to the HOMOIOS THEORY
OF NUMBER.

The historical and Nature/Common Law based perspective of Roman Empire
Governance defines it's sovereign/marriage (male/female gender and
spermatic bifurcated attributions) dynamic by the use of a specific 3x3
Magic Square as #15 - Saturn which in its larger form 9x9 Magic Square
as #369 is known the Greco-Roman Square as being the Natural
understanding of the cosmological order:

#0 … CAESAR AUGUSTUS (27 BCE - #14 CE) #15 CE ... #34 CE ... #65 CE ...
#111 CE ... #175 CE ... #260 CE - I CHING 64 META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES
... #369 CE - DAO TE CHING 81 META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES AS equivalence
of the COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis [James 3:5-9] ... #1933 - 1945CE
< --- German Fascism's Golden Age … #2000 Y2K (ie. Catholic Jubilee
2000) … #2017 … #2056 (ie. proposed Islamic Golden Age)

The Chinese DAOist I CHING relationships (as shown on the South Korean
flag) is between the trigrams which are represented in either of two
arrangements, the Primordial (先天八卦), "Earlier Heaven" or "Fu Xi" ba gua
(伏羲八卦) and this is the Earthly of YIN/YANG Equilibrium CENTRE variant :

#4 - SUN #9 - LI #2 - KUN

#3 - ZHEN #5 - ??? #7 - DUI

#8 - GEN #1 - KAN #6 - QAIN

Within the Game of tic-tac-toe if you take the centre #5 you will as a
transcendent property of the 3x3 Square, always force a draw or a win.

And the Manifested (後天八卦), "Later Heaven," or "King Wen" bagua of
(1152-1056 BCE) this is the Firey variant as the equivalent of the
Egyptian goddess ISIS the womb of chaos and the abyss as being the
mirroring of the cosmological order represented by both the Chinese
DAOist schema:

#8 - GEN #1 - KAN #6 - QAIN

#3 - ZHEN #5 - ??? #7 - DUI

#4 - SUN #9 - LI #2 - KUN

That these 64 meta-descriptor prototypes comprising the I CHING's
perspective have then been used internally as a microcosm within the DAO
TE CHING's 81 meta-descriptor prototypes as constituting a societal
cultivating artifice (ie. NOT STRAIGHT OR DIRECT, AS A COURSE;
INDIRECTLY STATED OR EXPRESSED; NOT STRAIGHTFORWARD; INDIRECTLY AIMED AT
OR REACHED, AS ENDS OR RESULTS; DEVIOUSLY ACHIEVED) as being only a
logical fallacy that was evident in 4 BCE published treatise on the
combined schema made by the Chinese DAOist Yang Hsiung's (Han Dynasty
206 BCE to 220 CE) and called T'AI HSUAN CHING (The Canon of Supreme
Mystery) as then declaring the inner realm as the female domain to be no
more that the equivalent of a conjugal slave and domesticated goddess
(ie. with appropriate models and idols to draw inspiration of liberty
from) and whilst in the outer realm, the emancipated male runs
victorious as conquistadors of the phenomenal realm in conquering
through-out all the world as was the basis of Roman Empire Governance.

Women’s suffrage (the right for women to vote) did not occur in
Australia until 1902 CE.

Unfortunately, this religious/political dogma as the centrist view of
marriage is superseded by my own alternative Intellectual Property which
defined as being more properly a Natural/Common Law compliant statement
expressing as an egalitarian right. In that, the initial four sequences
of the #369 Magic Squares which are deployed within the SEPTET driver of
my alternate paradigm, specifically negate this historical
sovereign/marriage dynamic dogmatic prospective by the attribution of
the magic square centre: #3x3 = #123 consideration (which can be readily
discerned) and making a sub-category of understanding association of any
internal date correspondence with key historical date mappings or date
of the year and from this process is obtained both the terror events of
11 September 2001 and the central #41 - Genesis Reprise upon 13 to 17
September 2091.

These facts were intrinsic to the perennialist tradition understanding
and were known from the day when the heavens were framed and the earth
was given its foundation.

According to the I CHING Hexagram 31 - Reciprocity: It is by the mutual
stimulation of Heaven and Earth (ie. H27 - YI [Nourishment/ZHEN (ie. #3)
below + GEN (ie. #8) above] + H9 - XIAOXU [*Lesser* *Domestication*/QIAN
(ie. #6) below + SUN (ie. #4) above] = H36 - MINGYI [Suppression of the
Light/LI (ie. #9) below + KUN (ie. #1) above]) that the myriad things
are created:

A view may then be formed, that the I-CHING Hexagrams are also
improperly utilised as the internal definition to the Tetragrammaton
Hierarchy itself as the basis for the HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER and this
is the essential storyboard for Moses' garden of Eden story as the
temptation, fall and expulsion of man/woman in their embrace of what is
evil:

+ 0, H27 - YI [Nourishment/ZHEN (ie. #3) below + GEN (ie. #8) above],
H54 - GUIMEI [Marrying Maid/DUI (ie. #7) below + ZHEN (ie. #3) above]
{ie. Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law}

+ 0, H9 - XIAOXU [Lesser Domestication/QIAN (ie. #6) below + SUN (ie.
#4) above], H18 - GU [Ills to Be Cured/SUN (ie. #4) below + GEN (ie. #8)
above] {ie. System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity}

+ 0, H3 - ZHUN [Birth Throws/ZHEN (ie. #3) below + KAN (ie. #1) above]
as 'fundamentality [yuan], prevalence [heng], fitness [li] and constancy
[zhen]', H6 - SONG/*JIHAD*? [Contention/KAN (ie. #1) below + QIAN (ie.
#6) above] {ie. Self identity - Formula of Autonomy}

+ H1 - MONAD: QIAN [Pure Yang/QIAN (ie. #6) above + QIAN (ie. #6) below]
as MALE, H2 - DUAD: KUN [Pure Yin/KUN (ie. #2) above + KUN (ie. #2)
below] as FEMALE, H3 - TRIAD: ZHUN [Birth Throws/ZHEN (ie. #3) below +
KAN (ie. #1) above] {ie. Formula of Progression of individual phenomena}

= TETRAGRAMMATON HIERARCHY VALUE AS HOMOIOS THEORY OF *NUMBER*.

+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF
THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE}

And in the preaching of Tirthankara and Buddha; they appear in the
poetry of Homer and in the tragedies of Euripides and Sophocles, as they
do in the [Pythagorean binary (gender and spermatic bifurcated
attributions) of the HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER which then purveyed the]
philosophical writings of Plato and Aristotle. They are questions which
have their common source in the quest for meaning which has always
compelled the human heart. In fact, the answer given to these questions
decides the direction which people seek to give to their lives.

2. The Church is no stranger to this journey of discovery, nor could she
ever be. From the moment when, through the Paschal Mystery, she received
the gift of the ultimate truth about human life, the Church has made her
pilgrim way along the paths of the world to proclaim that Jesus Christ
is "the way, and the truth, and the life" (Jn 14:6). It is her duty to
serve humanity in different ways, but one way in particular imposes a
responsibility of a quite special kind: the diakonia of the truth.1 This
mission on the one hand makes the believing community a partner in
humanity's shared struggle to arrive at truth; 2 and on the other hand
it obliges the believing community to proclaim the certitudes arrived
at, albeit with a sense that every truth attained is but a step towards
that fullness of truth which will appear with the final Revelation of
God: "For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I
know in part; then I shall understand fully" (1 Cor 13:12).

3. Men and women have at their disposal an array of resources for
generating greater knowledge of truth so that their lives may be ever
more human. Among these is philosophy, which is directly concerned with
asking the question of life's meaning and sketching an answer to it.
Philosophy emerges, then, as one of noblest of human tasks. According to
its Greek etymology, the term philosophy means "love of wisdom". Born
and nurtured when the human being first asked questions about the reason
for things and their purpose, philosophy shows in different modes and
forms that the desire for truth is part of human nature itself. It is an
innate property of human reason to ask why things are as they are, even
though the answers which gradually emerge are set within a horizon which
reveals how the different human cultures are complementary.

Philosophy's powerful influence on the formation and development of the
cultures of the West should not obscure the influence it has also had
upon the ways of understanding existence found in the East. Every people
has its own native and seminal wisdom which, as a true cultural
treasure, tends to find voice and develop in forms which are genuinely
philosophical. One example of this is the basic form of philosophical
knowledge which is evident to this day in the postulates which inspire
national and international legal systems in regulating the life of society.

-
https://w2.vatican.va/content/john-paul-ii/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_jp-ii_enc_14091998_fides-et-ratio.html

CHILDREN’S FESTIVAL 2016 A BIG SUCCESS
President of World Harmony Society Ms. Shan Ju Lin welcomed the
Community Leaders, various organisations, Performers, Police Officers
and all the visitors who not only helped to celebrate Children’s Week,
but also in reminded all of us as to how fortunate we are, every single
one of us, that we are able to celebrate and appreciate Australia’s
diversity and we do this by respecting all who have accepted this land,
embraced this land and call Australia home from the traditional owners
of this land to those who have come from many, many countries from
around the world.

Ms. Lin also expressed her special thanks to Mayor Paul Pisasale and
Ipswich City Council for sponsoring this event, by providing communities
the opportunity to understand each other’s cultures and appreciate each
other’s efforts by sharing in the uniqueness that each culture offers.

“These are the qualities that will serve to enrich our lives but without
the assistance and co-operation of Ipswich City Council and Mayor Paul
Pisasale, this event would not exist.” Ms. Lin said.

“Harmony and peace will always flourish when there is strong government
support and this event is living proof that diversity can work when we
all, every single one of us strive for a common goal and that is to
support and co-operate with each other by working together as one in
solidarity, in turn creating a society that will be strong and
unwavering.” Ms. Lin said.

Ms. Lin also pointed out that it was unfortunate, not all the
governments of the world recognize the value of diversity.

“While we are celebrating peace and harmony in Australia, we must not
forget the many children and people all around the world that are facing
so many adversities.” Ms. Lin said.

Ms. Lin also condemned countries that allowed the exploitation of
children in the form of child brides, child labour, child trafficking,
and children sent to fight adult battles, forced abortion, persecution,
war and social injustice.

“I would like to call on these countries that support dictatorship and
countries that believe in an ideology that can only be described as
barbaric to somehow soften their approach towards their people and life
itself and allow the freedom of belief and the freedom of speech to
flourish.” Ms. Lin said.

Ms. Lin also encouraged people to expose the crime and injustice
happening in the world today and in our own backyards, “By sharing what
you see hear, what you know to be wrong. If you see or become aware of
suspicious behaviour, please say something to someone. Don’t keep it to
yourselves. If you know of something that is wrong tell someone, because
it could help to stop the perpetrators from committing a crime that may
ultimately injure or hurt innocent people.”

“By doing this, we contribute in our own small way towards the safety of
our communities and by doing so bring a little peace to the world.”

Ms. Lin also extended her appreciation to all participants of the
festival, the police officers, performers, stallholders and volunteers
whose efforts and support is greatly appreciated, because without their
support, this event would not be the success that it is.

Ms. Lin invited everyone to enjoy the different cultures, the wonderful
international food, the multicultural performances, and most importantly
each other’s company.

“By uniting as one, we become the messengers of harmony and peace.” Ms.
Lin said.

-
http://www.worldharmonysociety.org/front/bin/ptdetail.phtml?Part=161026&Rcg=594

HARMONY DAY FESTIVAL 2016 UNITE DIVERSE CULTURES
Harmony Day Festival 2016 has united more than 110 multicultural
community organisations, and attracted thousands of people from wider
communities. It was organised by World Harmony Society Inc. and
sponsored by Ipswich City Council.

The festival aims to celebrate Harmony Day, also to connect
multicultural, main stream communities and organisations, to enhance
intercultural understanding and solidarity in order to foster a more
harmonious society.

The festival is growing bigger and better every year, featuring free
face-painting, a free land train, lion dance & workshop, Japanese Taiko
performance and workshop, magic show, international food stalls, Circus
performance, martial arts demonstrations & workshop, multicultural
performances, Chinese orchestra, lightening dragon dance, spectacular
fireworks and a lot more.

-
http://www.worldharmonysociety.org/front/bin/ptdetail.phtml?Part=160402&Rcg=594

SHEN YUN ON 20 DECEMBER, 2001 CELEBRATES RICH CULTURAL HERITAGE IN DANCE
AND MUSIC
With 5,000 years of Chinese culture to draw upon for inspiration, don't
expect Shen Yun to run out of stories to tell any time soon.

Founded in 2006, the New York-based company has grown to include 200
people (performers and behind-the-scenes staff), with three troupes,
each with its own orchestra, touring the United States and the world
simultaneously.

With its stated purpose of "revitalizing traditional Chinese culture,"
Shen Yun performs a blend of traditional Chinese dance and music, both
classical and folk-based. The shows usually include about 20 sequences,
from instrumental solos to large ensemble production numbers. Most of
the vignettes use song and dance to tell time-honored stories, whether
from history or legend. Besides the company dancers, bel canto singers
and musicians, each performance features two emcees who introduce the
segments in both Chinese and English.

Shen Yun's musical forces blend traditional Chinese instruments such as
the pipa, erhu and dizi (respectively, ancient forms of the lute, violin
and flute) with the standard Western classical orchestra of strings,
woodwinds, brass and percussion.

Besides the ornate and colorful costumes, another striking visual
element is the use of projected backdrops for each number - animated
depictions of picturesque locales from grasslands to mountains, ancient
gardens to holy temples.

With its celebration of traditional themes, virtues and values, Shen Yun
is associated with the Falun Gong spiritual movement, which the Chinese
Communist party has striven to suppress. Local Falun Dafa associations
present the show in each city; in Houston, the host organization is the
Southern USA Falun Dafa Association.

While reviews of the company's performances are largely favorable, some
critics have complained that the content is "politically motivated" and
misrepresents itself in the show's advertising, which makes little
reference to the Falun Gong connection.

That seems a nonissue to the large and appreciative audiences that
attend the company's shows and have fueled its rapid growth. The
company's website and the show's ad campaign abound with testimonials
from satisfied customers raving about the spectacle's beauty, energy and
spirit.

-
http://www.worldharmonysociety.org/front/bin/ptdetail.phtml?Part=048&Rcg=566

And this year is on 21 March 2017 with the Children's Festival including
performances and workshops from dozens of community groups - not just
Falun Dafa.

WHEN IS HARMONY DAY CELEBRATED?
Harmony Day is celebrated throughout Australia on 21 March. Since first
held in 1999, Harmony Day has grown to become a significant annual day for
Australians to come together and celebrate our nation’s cultural diversity.

UNITED NATION DECLARES 21 MARCH AS THE INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE
ELIMINATION OF RACIAL DISCRIMINATION
We need to fight racism everywhere, every day. But on 21 March –
proclaimed by the General Assembly as the International Day for the
Elimination of Racial Discrimination – all eyes are on the issue.

This year, the International Day is devoted to challenges and
achievements of the Durban Declaration and Programme of Action – 15
years after the landmark document was adopted at the 2001 World
Conference Against Racism, Racial Discrimination, Xenophobia and Related
Intolerance in South Africa.

DURBAN DECLARATION EXCERPT AS FOLLOWS:
57. We are conscious of the fact that the history of humanity is replete
with major atrocities as a result of gross violations of human rights
and believe that lessons can be learned through remembering history to
avert future tragedies;

58. We recall that the Holocaust must never be forgotten;

59. We recognize with deep concern religious intolerance against certain
religious communities, as well as the emergence of hostile acts and
violence against such communities because of their religious beliefs and
their racial or ethnic origin in various parts of the world which in
particular limit their right to freely practise their belief;

60. We also recognize with deep concern the existence in various parts
of the world of religious intolerance against religious communities and
their members, in particular limitation of their right to practise their
beliefs freely, as well as the emergence of increased negative
stereotyping, hostile acts and violence against such communities because
of their religious beliefs and their ethnic or so-called racial origin;

61. We recognize with deep concern the increase in anti-Semitism and
Islamophobia in various parts of the world, as well as the emergence of
racial and violent movements based on racism and discriminatory ideas
against Jewish, Muslim and Arab communities;

62. We are conscious that humanity’s history is replete with terrible
wrongs inflicted through lack of respect for the equality of human
beings and note with alarm the increase of such practices in various
parts of the world, and we urge people, particularly in conflict
situations, to desist from racist incitement, derogatory language and
negative stereotyping;

63. We are concerned about the plight of the Palestinian people under
foreign occupation. We recognize the inalienable right of the
Palestinian people to self-determination and to the establishment of an
independent State and we recognize the right to security for all States
in the region, including Israel, and call upon all States to support the
peace process and bring it to an early conclusion;

64. We call for a just, comprehensive and lasting peace in the region in
which all peoples shall co-exist and enjoy equality, justice and
internationally recognized human rights, and security;

65. We recognize the right of refugees to return voluntarily to their
homes and properties in dignity and safety, and urge all States to
facilitate such return;

66. We affirm that the ethnic, cultural, linguistic and religious
identity of minorities, where they exist, must be protected and that
persons belonging to such minorities should be treated equally and enjoy
their human rights and fundamental freedoms without discrimination of
any kind;

67. We recognize that members of certain groups with a distinct cultural
identity face barriers arising from a complex interplay of ethnic,
religious and other factors, as well as their traditions and customs,
and call upon States to ensure that measures, policies and programmes
aimed at eradicating racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and
related intolerance address the barriers that this interplay of factors
creates;

- http://www.un.org/en/ga/durbanmeeting2011/pdf/DDPA_full_text.pdf

The Durban Declaration and Programme of Action is the most comprehensive
framework for fighting racism and related forms of intolerance and
discrimination. It represents the firm commitment of the international
community to tackle these issues, and serves as a basis for advocacy
efforts worldwide.

It contains a broad range of measures aimed at combating racism in all
of its manifestations, and underscores the human rights of all groups
suffering from racial discrimination, emphasizing their right to
participate freely and equally in political, social, economic and
cultural life.

"Fifteen years after the Durban Conference very little progress has been
made in tackling racism, afrophobia, racial discrimination, xenophobia
and related intolerance," three human rights experts said.

There is a clear need for putting into practice what was agreed to in
Durban. This year’s anniversary, following the 10-year anniversary
observed in 2011, provides the opportunity to recommit to taking the
actions outlined in the Durban Declaration and Programme of Action, and
for all countries, individually and collectively, to intensify efforts
aimed at reducing instances of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia
and related intolerance.

The General Assembly adopted by consensus the resolution titled "United
against racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related
intolerance" (document A/66/L.2).

On 22 September 2011, the United Nations General Assembly held a one day
high-level meeting in New York to commemorate the 10th anniversary of
the adoption of the Durban Declaration and Programme of Action. This
document, which is the international community's blueprint for action to
fight racism, was adopted by consensus at the 2001 UN World Conference
against Racism, Racial Discrimination, Xenophobia and Related
Intolerance held in Durban, South Africa. It is an innovative and action
oriented agenda to combat all forms of racism and racial discrimination.

This 10th anniversary was a chance to strengthen political commitment in
fighting racism and racial discrimination. Coming as it did during the
2011 International Year for People of African Descent, it reminded us
about all victims identified in the Durban Declaration and Programme of
Action and created another opportunity to focus on how to prevent and
combat racism and racial discrimination in all its manifestations.

At the opening plenary of the High-Level Meeting, world leaders adopted
by consensus a political declaration proclaiming their "strong
determination to make the fight against racism, racial discrimination,
xenophobia and related intolerance, and the protection of the victims
thereof, a high priority for [their] countries."
See Closing Press Release PDF document

The General Assembly meeting commemorating the 10th anniversary was a
one-day event at the level of Heads of State and Government taking the
form of a plenary session and a series of round table discussions. The
arrangements for this anniversary meeting were handled by the President
of the General Assembly, assisted by the Ambassadors of Cameroon and Monaco.

The meeting opened at 9:00 a.m. on Thursday 22 September in the General
Assembly hall at United Nations headquarters in New York. A short
ceremonial opening was followed by two consecutive round tables from
11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. A closing
plenary session took place from 6:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. where
summaries of the round table discussions were presented.

The theme for the anniversary event was: "Victims of racism, racial
discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance: recognition, justice
and development."

WHAT IS HARMONY DAY?
Harmony Day is a day for all Australians to embrace cultural diversity
and to share what we have in common.

Harmony Day is a community celebration. Since 1999, more than 60,000
Harmony Day events have been staged in childcare centres, schools,
community groups, churches, businesses and federal, state and local
government agencies across Australia.

Multiculturalism is in Australia’s national interest and speaks to
fairness and inclusion – it enhances respect and support for cultural,
religious and linguistic diversity.

Our cultural diversity is one of our greatest strengths and is at the
heart of who we are. Multicultural Australia is an integral part of our
nation’s history and character.”

-
http://www.qt.com.au/news/falun-dafa-qld-does-not-endorse-world-harmony-day/3130793/

THIS FALUN GONG SOCIO-RELIGIOUS-POLITICAL AGENDA IS AS A MOVEMENT AN
INDULGENT CELEBRATION OF A FAUX AND FASCIST PIETY WHICH OUGHT TO BE
CONSIDERED UNLAWFUL BECAUSE IT IS MALEFICENT IN IT'S WILFUL ANTAGONISM
AND OBDURATENESS TO MY NATURAL / COMMON LAW ARTICULATION OF A TRUE
EGALITARIAN RIGHT.

It is not compliant with it's responsibilities and bellicose towards its
regard for the "Resolutions Adopted On The Reports Of The 3rd Committee
at The United Nations General Assembly as its 21ST Session" of 1966, by
its failure to be in accord with my mathematical theoretical noumenon as
Intellectual Property with it's clearly articulated obligation, that
there exists and a duty of compliance under the auspices of SECTION VIII
to be "OBEDIENT, AIDING AND ASSISTING to the Governor General' which is
now placed upon them by my superseding of the original instrumentation
to the Letters Patent of the Federation into the Australian Commonwealth
of 1901

----------

- dolf

FURTHER REVISIONS OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT
FROM THIS URL:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indV2RNUjBGRVFxNWs

Initial Post: 14 January, 2017

Royal...@hotmail.com

Jan 27, 2017, 2:19:31 PM1/27/17
Blessed are You Yahweh our God King of the Universe that kills gays with AIDS. Amen Selah!

dolf

Jan 28, 2017, 3:39:23 AM1/28/17
The holocaust of jews by german fascists and the holocaust by AIDS as a
monkey's disease which you express are equivalent values.

You are both jewish and fascist as one soul and as one flesh as now
joined with your corpse bride and destined to hell for eternity.

On 28/01/2017 06:19, Royal...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Blessed are You Yahweh our God King of the Universe that kills gays with AIDS. Amen Selah!

-- GRAPPLE369 IS NOW BACK ON-LINE

(c) 2016 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 28 January, 2017

LOCATION:

- http://www.grapple369.com

*STATEMENT* *OF* *RELIGIOUS* *BELIEF* *WHICH* *ASSERTS* *A* *NATURAL* /
*COMMON* *LAW* *ENTITLEMENT* *TO* *AN* *EGALITARIAN* *HUMAN* *RIGHT*:

I have provided here, a factual statement of a lawful religious belief
which is complaint with metempirical (ie. the branch of philosophy that
deals with things existing beyond the realm of experience) philosophical
as the perennialist school of thought and metaphysical (ie. of things
transcending what is physical or natural and the temporal reality) as
Torah Kabbalistic thought as interpretation given to an alternative and
tetragrammaton HOMOIOTIC perspective of the THEORY OF NUMBER and its
circumscribing as the DECALOGUE which is otherwise known as the TEN
COMMANDMENTS, by a declaration made and comprehensible to ALL, as for
ETERNITY and EXISTENT to an egalitarian, immutable and a transcendent
right of the State of Israel's claim to a Sovereign AUTONOMY OF WILL,
which is made in deference to it's subordinate historical basal and
terrestrial connubial (ie. marriage as a yoke) ethos as a societal
cultivation made upon it's 'self-identity as a formula of autonomy' and
as a vassal perspective of Roman Empire Governance which pervaded and
was later adopted by Islam, the Vatican City/State and German Fascism.
And I would conclude is the basis of the Falun Gong as well.

*DESCRIPTION*:

"The Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities Act 2006 (Victoria,
Australia) defines that a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING". The question is
a consideration of the permissibility to extend this definition to being
a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[IOS]
SAPIEN[T], WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE
CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY.

As then, specifically related to the perennialist traditional idea of
what is the most suitable paradigm of mind, body and soul as intrinsic
to the nature of the human being as Son of man (ie. as HEAVEN-EARTH-MAN
(YOU) dynamic). As to whether this is authentically defined by the
Roman Caesar whose authority as the august son of god and the basis for
Roman Empire Governance, which is derived from the Pythagorean binary
(ie. gender and spermatic) HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER.

Or can it's quintessence be considered as the Apostle Paul {small;
little} argues of it's encapsulated knowledge, which is defined
according to the ternary HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER as the Tetragrammaton
based meta-descriptor prototypes that are implicit to the origins of the
Jewish Torah narrative, the Christian perspective of the COURSE-trochos
OF NATURE-genesis [James 3:5-9] and the Chinese DAOist (I CHING / DAO TE
CHING / T'AI HSUAN CHING) alternative concerns for Empire Governance as
then being representative of the imago Dei: 'the image of God'.

That my Intellectual Property known as Grapple is a mathematical
theoretical noumenon which defines the meta-descriptor prototypes that
are prerequisite to the consciousness of BEING by which the HOMO[IOS]
SAPIEN[T] has EXISTENCE as then the basis for reasoning and rationality.

Who then, is this Son of Man {ie. HEAVEN-EARTH-MAN (YOU)} as HOMO[iOS]
SAPIEN[T]?

In English, Natural Law is a term that is frequently employed as
equivalent to the laws of nature, meaning the order which governs the
activities of the material universe:

According, I have derived an alternative perspective of the *JEWISH*
*CHRONOLOGICAL* / *MATHEMATICAL* *VIEW* *OF* *NATURAL* / *COMMON* *AND*
*UNIVERSAL* *LAW* *AS* *SYLLOGISTIC* MICROCOSM being constituted by the
three higher numbers of the Decade and which stand for the invisible and
metempirical (ie. the branch of philosophy that deals with things
existing beyond the realm of experience) philosophy as the perennialist
school of thought and metaphysical (ie. of things transcending what is
physical or natural and the temporal reality) theology as the Torah's
which is an Intellectual Property to an AUTONOMY OF WILL conveying the
claim of Natural and Common Law as the Universal basis to an
egalitarian right derived from a legitimate cosmogonic perspective
establishing the existence of a sovereign autonomous right to govern
which is expressed lawfully by a logical syllogism by the first three 3
ordinance statements of the 10 Commandments.

22/7 as 3W1D ...

1. THE MAJOR PREMISE {YANG/FATHER/HEAVEN/MALE/FORM - Formula of
Universal Law}, which contains the law of that will: 7 x 24 *courses*
*of* *priests* x 13 = 2184 days of the 'oth cycle = 6D or 6 x 364
associated to the 'constant sequence of sun and moon' as 354 x 3 + 30
day intercalation = 1092 days x 2 = 2184 days

"And God spake all these words, saying, 'I am the LORD thy God, which
have brought thee out of the land of Egypt {that troubles or oppresses;
anguish}, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods
before me..." [Exodus 20:1-3 (KJV)]

2. THE MINOR PREMISE {YIN/MOTHER/EARTH/FEMALE/MATTER - Formula of
Humanity}, which contains the command to behave in accordance with the
law, that is, the principle of subsumption under the law: x 49 = 6J or
294 x 364 days or 365.2425 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox Wednesday 20
March 1996 / 21 March = 1 Nisan 5756;

AS BEING A LOGICAL GROUNDING OF INFINITY

"... Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the
LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon
the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my
commandments..." [Exodus 20:5-6 (KJV)]

3. THE CONCLUSION {ZHUN/SON/SEA/ENUMERATE/MAN/OFFSPRING - Formula of
Autonomy}, which contains the verdict (sentence), what is laid down as
right in the case at hand: ... 6,000 as 122J3W1D + 9(9²+1)/2 as #369
with Septet #41 centric on 13-17 September 2001 / 18 September = 1
Tishri 5762.

AS BEING A SUBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY AS ETERNITY

"...Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the
LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.'" [Exodus
20:7 (KJV)]

4. FORMULA OF UNIVERSAL LAW AS SOVEREIGNTY / *REMEMBER* *THE* *SABBATH*
{3W1D}

5. (MOTHER) FORMULA OF HUMANITY AS HEAD OF STATE / *HONOUR* *PARENTS*

6. FORMULA OF AUTONOMY AS INDIVIDUAL / *DO* *NOT* *KILL*

7. FORMULA OF PROGRESSION / *AVOID* *SPIRITUAL* *ADULTERY* *AS*
*HETERONOMY* *AGAINST* *AUTONOMY* {CIRCA 49J7W} [John 5:43-47]

8. DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE) AS OBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY
/ *DO* *NOT* *STEAL* {72J + 3(3²+1)/2}

"Infinity itself is the actual Logos as concept. Both the 'logical' and
the 'subjective' grounding of infinity--as we call them in short--are
already carried out in the thoroughly concrete investigation ... [and
found that] everything [was] still at the beginning and is more within
the scope of a confrontation with tradition; it has not yet found its
own necessary shape.

This happens for the first time in the 'System of Science' {ie. The
science, whose system is at issue, is the totality of the highest and
most essential knowledge as philosophy--The way in which philosophy
unfolds itself as absolute knowledge. By providing all sciences with
their foundation, philosophy must certainly be a science}, whose first
part, the Phenomenology, represents the grounding we mentioned as our
2nd point (the grounding of infinity in the subject and as subject),
while the second part, the Logic, implements the 1st grounding that we
mentioned above (the logical grounding), which is inherently and
necessarily grounded in the 2nd one." [Martin Heidegger (1889-1976 CE),
'Mediatedness & the Dialectical Movement' on 'Hegel’s Phenomenology of
Spirit', p 78]

9. BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS - MARRIAGE?) AS FAUX SUBJECTIVE
GROUNDING OF INFINITY / *DO* *NOT* *BEAR* *FALSE* *WITNESS*

#4000 MOD 22 = 16 [#AYIN / #70 - as 'eye', 'to see', and by extension,
to understand and obey, it represents the primeval light, that is the
spiritual light of God [Genesis 1:3] as distinct to the celestial lights
[Genesis 1:14-18]] = #0 CE as BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS - MARRIAGE?),
AS FAUX SUBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY / *DO* *NOT* *BEAR* *FALSE*
*WITNESS* *BY* PYTHAGOREAN [BABYLONIAN] HETEROS (MALE/FEMALE MARRIAGE --
WHAT IS SIN & WICKEDNESS?) THEORY OF NUMBER being a binary (ie. gender
and spermatic as bifurcated entities) unnatural autonomic transformative
prototype imposed upon the biological natural order and commences the
symbolic associator series as the MACROCOSM:

{AUGUSTUS (27 BCE - #14 CE) - #15CE (9) - TIBERIUS (#14 – #37 CE)...
#34CE (16) - CALIGULA (#37 - #41 CE) ... #65CE (25) - NERO (#666: #54 -
#68 CE) ... #111 CE (36) ... #175 CE (49) ... #260 CE (64 as I CHING
META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES), #369 CE (81 as DAO TE CHING META-DESCRIPTOR
PROTOTYPES) ... #1933 - 1945CE < --- German Fascism's Golden Age ...
#2000CE < --- Jubilee 2000 as Holy Catholic 'Satanic' Tradition et al
being a faux-sophistic wisdom ... #2056 as Islamic Golden Age}

The binding or obligatory norm is the Divine authority, imposing upon
the rational creature the obligation of living in conformity with his
nature, and thus with the universal order established by the Creator.
Contrary to the Kantian theory that we must not acknowledge any other
lawgiver than conscience, the truth is that reason as conscience is only
immediate moral authority which we are called upon to obey, and
conscience itself owes its authority to the fact that it is the
mouthpiece of the Divine will and imperium.

With regard to the possibility of any change by abrogation or
dispensation, there can be no question of such being introduced by any
authority except that of God Himself. But reason forbids us to think
that even He could exercise such power, because, given the hypothesis
that He wills man to exist, He wills him necessarily to live conformably
to the eternal law, by observing in his conduct the law of reason. The
Almighty, then, cannot be conceived as willing this and simultaneously
willing the contradictory, that man should be set free from the law
entirely through its abrogation, or partially through dispensation from
it. It is true that some of the older theologians, followed or copied by
some later ones, hold that God can dispense, and, in fact in some
instances, has dispensed from the secondary precepts of the natural law,
while others maintain that the bearing of the natural law is changed by
the operation of positive law. However, an examination of the arguments
offered in support of these opinions shows that the alleged examples of
dispensation are: (a) cases where a change of conditions modifies the
application of the law, or (b) cases concerning obligations not imposed
as absolutely essential to the moral order, though their fulfillment is
necessary for the full perfection of conduct, or (c) instances of
addition made to the law.

The Formula of Progression / *Avoid* *Spiritual* *Adultery* *As*
*Heteronomy* *Against* *Autonomy* relating to Tetragrammaton Hierarchy
value as HOMOIOS THEORY OF *NUMBER* in being the DISCRIMINATING NORM
(HUMAN NATURE) as objective grounding of infinity in not only giving
organization of the myriad or *number* of things (wan wu) of society and
nature.

But also as the cognitive ascent given in the recognition of the BINDING
NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS -"For the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath
day." [Matthew 12:8 (KJV); Mark 2:28; Luke 6:5]) as our acquiesce to the
consideration of it as the MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA DENUNTIANS) as real
subjective grounding of infinity in the consensus of conscious reality
that it is the means by which the HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] is instantiated as
existence within the temporal reality as then the cause for reasoning
and rationality.

10. MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA DENUNTIANS) AS REAL SUBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF
INFINITY / *DO* *NOT* *COVET* {122J3W1D + 9(9²+1)/2}

The manifesting norm (norma denuntians), determines the moral quality of
actions tried by the discriminating norm, is reason. Through this
faculty we perceive what is the moral constitution of our nature, what
kind of action it calls for, and whether a particular action possesses
this requisite character.

As the fundamental and all-embracing obligation imposed upon man by the
Creator, the natural law is the one to which all his other obligations
are attached. The duties imposed on us in the supernatural law come home
to us, because the natural law and its exponent, conscience, tell us
that, if God has vouchsafed to us a supernatural revelation with a
series of precepts, we are bound to accept and obey it. The natural law
is the foundation of all human law inasmuch as it ordains that man shall
live in society, and society for its constitution requires the existence
of an authority, which shall possess the moral power necessary to
control the members and direct them to the common good. Human laws are
valid and equitable only in so far as they correspond with, and enforce
or supplement the natural law; they are null and void when they conflict
with it. The United States system of equity courts, as distinguished
from those engaged in the administration of the common law, are founded
on the principle that, when the law of the legislator is not in harmony
with the dictates of the natural law, equity (æquitas, epikeia) demands
that it be set aside or corrected.

Catholic Encyclopaedia, Natural Law @
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/09076a.htm

AS CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T], WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY

#6000 MOD 22 = 13 [#MEM / #40 as waters, peoples, nations, languages and
tongues; the spring of Torah being the source of knowledge and wisdom] =
#2000 Y2K / Equinox of Wednesday DATE(1996,3,20) + (5 * 364) + 182 days
= Wednesday DATE(2001,9,12) with Equinox of Saturday DATE(2001,9,23)
commencing the Sabbath year of 'oth cycle

-----------

THE ALTERNATE PYTHAGOREAN SOPHISTRY USES THIS THEOREM: c² (25 as #65 -
AS SOURCE AND MEANING OF SWASTIKA / #7) = a² (9 as #15 / #3) + b² (16 as

#7 - TETRAD: #34 (the Angel Gabriel has a mission of 16 epochs with and
[...]

3 - #15 as Saturn {Father (Pater)}
4 - #34 as Jupiter {Lion (Leo)}
5 - #65 as Mars {Soldier (Miles)}
6 - #111 as Sun {Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus) as Sol Invictus}
7 - #175 as Venus {Bridegroom (Nymphus)}
8 - #260 as Mercury {Raven (Corax)}
9 - #369 as Moon {Persian (Perses)}

The demonic 'root' of magic which is thought obtained from associations
derived from the triangulation of number by the equation n(n+1)/2 as the
symbolic and an alternate transposition applied to the Tetragrammaton of
'YHWH' and known as the root of nature {A-U-M} or Tetractys, the 'Holy
Four-fold Form'. That is:

THE MOTHER LETTERS {A-U-M}

YOD (10) AS 4(4+1)/2 = #10 {A = FIRE AS BEING MONAD} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) AS 5(5+1)/2 = #15 {U = WATER AS BEING DUAD} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) + VAV (6) AS 6(6+1)/2 = #21 {M = AIR AS BEING TRIAD} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) + VAV (6) + HE (5) = #26 AND TOTAL OF #72 AS
COMPRISING THE INTELLECTUAL TETRAD

YOUTUBE: *Holy* *Holy* *Holy* *God* *Almighty* [Agnus Dei]

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWndDW_271g

'I *swear* by him who the TETRAKTYS (#10) found,
Whence all our wisdom springs and which contains
Perennial Nature's fountain, cause and root.'

THIS SUM EQUALS #72 x 3 LETTER ANGEL NAMES AS IT'S MICROCOSM AND THE
BLANKETED CONSCIOUSNESS WHICH IS OBTAINED BY A JUXTAPOSITION OF THE
BIBLICAL TEXT:

"And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and
went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their
face, and stood behind them: And it came between the camp of the
Egyptians and the camp of Israel; and it was a cloud and darkness to
them, but it gave light by night to these: so that the one came not near
the other all the night.

And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the
sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea
dry land, and the waters were divided." [Exodus 14:19-21 (KJV)]

THE KABBALISTIC RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE NUMBER 72 AND THE NUMBER 7

According to the French treatise titled Elements De Kabbale Operative
(Judeo-Chretienne) by Romarret Halabaq, there is a Kabbalistic
relationship established between the ratio of number 72 as angelic
geniuses and number 7 associated to the traditional planets: Saturn,
Jupiter, Mars, Sun, Venus, Mercury and Moon.

We shall try to establish this correspondence which seems at first sight
difficult, when we know that the ratio between 72 / 7 = 10.2857143 and
that as the juxtaposition given of rational PI 22 / 7 = 3.14285714...

First of all it must be known that among the 72 angels, 9 of them are
considered Angel Kings and then correspond to the 9 angelic grades
(seraphim, cherubim, thrones, dominions, powers, virtues,
principalities, Archangels and angels), each commanding 9 serving angels
who have their field of activity in the seven planetary spheres.

The sequencing their ordering follows the Chinese DAOist I CHING
relationships is between the trigrams as represented by the Primordial
(先天八卦), "Earlier Heaven" or "Fu Xi" ba gua (伏羲八卦) arrangement and this
is the Earthly of YIN/YANG Equilibrium CENTRE variant :

#4 - SUN #9 - LI #2 - KUN

#3 - ZHEN #5 - ??? #7 - DUI

#8 - GEN #1 - KAN #6 - QAIN

They are respectively:

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim)
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim)
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne)
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion)
#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers)
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues)
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities)
#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels)
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels)

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO SATURN (#15)

42 2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26 = #102 / #306

#2 (9) - ILYEL (Seraphim-Throne)
#10 (8) - ELDYAH (Cherubim-Throne)
#18 (7) - KALIEL (Throne-Throne)
#26 (6) - HAEYEH (Dominion-Throne)
#34 (5) - LAHAHAYH (Powers-Throne)
#42 (4) - MIKEL (Virtues-Throne)
#50 (3) - DANIEL (Principalities-Throne)
#58 (2) - YEILEL (Archangels-Throne)
#66 (1) - MANQYAH (Angels-Throne)

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO JUPITER (#34)

43 3 59
51 35 19
11 67 27 = #105 / #315

#3 (9) - SITEL (Seraphim-Dominion)
#11 (8) - LAUVYAH (Cherubim-Dominion)
#19 (7) - LOUVYAH (Throne-Dominion)
#27 (6) - IRTEL (Dominion-Dominion)
#35 (5) - KHOQYAH (Powers-Dominion)
#43 (4) - OUVLYAH (Virtues-Dominion)
#51 (3) - HAHESHYAH (Principalities-Dominion)
#59 (2) - HOUHEL (Archangels-Dominion)
#67 (1) - AYOEL (Angels-Dominion)

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO MARS (#65)

44 4 60
52 36 20
12 68 28 = #108 / #324

#4 (9) - AELMYAH (Seraphim-Powers)
#12 (8) - HAHAEYAH (Cherubim-Powers)
#20 (7) - PAHALYAH (Throne-Powers)
#28 (6) - SHAHAYAH (Dominion-Powers)
#36 (5) - MANDEL (Powers-Powers)
#44 (4) - ILHYAH (Virtues-Powers)
#52 (3) - OMEMYAH (Principalities-Powers)
#60 (2) - METSRAEL (Archangels-Powers)
#68 (1) - HABOYAH (Angels-Powers)

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO SUN (#111)

45 5 61
53 37 21
13 69 29 = #111 / #333

#5 (9) - MAHASHYAH (Seraphim-Virtues)
#13 (8) - YEZLEL (Cherubim-Virtues)
#21 (7) - NELKEL (Throne-Virtues)
#29 (6) - RYIEL (Dominion-Virtues)
#37 (5) - ANIEL (Powers-Virtues)
#45 (4) - SELYAH (Virtues-Virtues)
#53 (3) - NANAEL (Principalities-Virtues)
#61 (2) - OUMBEL (Archangels-Virtues)
#69 (1) - RAHEL (Angels-Virtues)

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO VENUS (#175)

46 6 62
54 38 22
14 70 30 = #114 / #342

#6 (9) - LELAHEL (Seraphim-Principalities)
#14 (8) - MEBAHEL (Cherubim-Principalities)
#22 (7) - YIEIEL (Throne-Principalities)
#30 (6) - OMAEL (Dominion-Principalities)
#38 (5) - HAEMYAH (Powers-Principalities)
#46 (4) - ORIEL (Virtues-Principalities)
#54 (3) - NITHEL (Principalities-Principalities)
#62 (2) - YAHEHEL (Archangels-Principalities)
#70 (1) - YABMYAH (Angels-Principalities)

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO MERCURY (#260)

47 7 63
55 39 23
15 71 31 = #117 / #351

#7 (9) - AKHAYAH (Seraphim-Archangels)
#15 (8) - HHARIEL (Cherubim-Archangel)
#23 (7) - MELAHEL (Throne-Archangel)
#31 (6) - LEKABEL (Dominion-Archangel)
#39 (5) - REHAIEL (Powers-Archangel)
#47 (4) - OSHLYAH (Virtues-Archangel)
#55 (3) - MEAHYAH (Principalities-Archangel)
#63 (2) - AENDEL (Archangels-Archangel)
#71 (1) - HYEIEL (Angels-Archangel)

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO MOON (#369)

48 8 64
56 40 24
16 72 32 = #120 / #360

#8 (9) - KHATEL (Seraphim-Angels)
#16 (8) - HAQMYAH (Cherubim-Angels)
#24 (7) - HAHOUYAH (Throne-Angels)
#32 (6) - OUSHRYAH (Dominion-Angels)
#40 (5) - YEIZEL (Powers-Angels)
#48 (4) - MIHEL (Virtues-Angels)
#56 (3) - PHOHEL (Principalities-Angels)
#64 (2) - MEHIEL (Archangels--Angels)
#72 (1) - MOUMYAH (Angels-Angels)

THE KABBALISTIC RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE NUMBER 72 AND THE NUMBER 12 AS
THE ZODIAC

But above all we must point out that the correspondence of the 72 genies
to the 4 elements are at first decoupled from the correspondence of the
72 genies and 12 zodiacal signs which we present in the following table:

#1 - ARIES (21 March - 19 April): 1-2-3-4-5-6

#2 - TAURUS (20 April - 20 May): 7-8-9-10-11-12

#3 - GEMINI (21 May - 20 June): 13-14-15-16-17-18

#4 - CANCER (21 June - 22 July): 19-20-21-22-23-24

#5 - LEO (23 July - 22 August): 25-26-27-28-29-30

#6 - VIRGO (23 August - 22 September): 31-32-33-34-35-36

#7 - LIBRA (23 September - 22 October): 37-38-39-40-41-42

#8 - SCORPIO (23 October - 21 November): 43-44-45-46-47-48

#9 - SAGITTARIUS (22 November - 21 December): 49-50-51-52-53-54

#10 - CAPRICORN (22 December - 19 January): 55-56-57-58-59-60

#11 - AQUARIUS (20 January - 18 February): 61-62-63-64-65-66

#12 - PISCES (19 February - 20 March): 67-68-69-70-71-72

#1 - ARIES, #5 - LEO, #9 - SAGITTARIUS = FIRE (#15)
#2 - TAURUS, #6 - VIRGO, #10 - CAPRICORN = EARTH (#18)
#3 - GEMINI, #7 - LIBRA, #11 - AQUARIUS = AIR (#21)
#4 - CANCER, #8 - SCORPIO, #12 - PISCES = WATER (#24)

Nevertheless, one very important concept which must be retained so that
each of the 4 elements exists under two polarities which 9 Angel
geniuses each assigned either:

- Passive as negative
- Active as positive

Y'QaBaDEL = Yod (#10) + Qoph (#100) + Beth (#2) + Daleth (#4) + Aleph
(#1) + Lamed (#30)

27 1 50
49 26 3
2 51 25 = #78 as Yod (#10) + Nun (#50) + Gimel (#3) + Yod (#10) + He
(#5) / #234 as FIRE (-)

30 4 53
52 29 6
5 54 28 = #87 as Yod (#10) + Mem (#40) + Vav (#6) + Aleph (#1) +
Lamed (#30) / #261 as FIRE (+)

#87 + #78 = #165

H'QaSaHEL = He (#5) + Qoph (#100) + Samek (#60) + He (#5) + Aleph (#1)
+ Lamed (#30)

33 7 56
55 32 9
8 57 31 = #96 as He (#5) + Ayin (#70) + Vav (#6) + Yod (#10) + He
(#5) / #288 as EARTH (-)

36 10 59
58 35 12
11 60 34 = #105 as He (#5) + Same (#60) + Teth (#9) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed
(#30) / #315 as EARTH (+)

#105 + #96 = #201

Ou'RaEL = Vav (#6) + Resh (#200) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed (#30)

39 13 62
61 38 15
14 63 37 = #114 as Vav (#6) + Tsade (#90) + Gimel (#3) + Yod (#10) + He
(#5) / #342 as AIR (-)

42 16 65
64 41 18
17 66 40 = #123 as Vav (#6) + Pe (#80) + Vav (#6) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed
(#40) / #369 AS AIR (+)

#114 + #123 = #237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE*

H'RaLaZEL = He (#5) + Resh (#200) + Lamed (#30) + Zayin (#7) + Aleph
(#1) + Lamed (#30)

45 19 68
67 44 21
20 69 43 = #132 as He (#5) + Qoph (#100) + Yod (#10) + Lamed (#30) + Yod
(#10) + He (#5) / #396 as WATER (-)

48 22 71
70 47 24
23 72 47 = #141 as He (#5) + Qoph (#100) + He (#5) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed
(#30) / #423 as WATER (+)

#10 (1 = 10x10 = SATURN) - KETER - CROWN (505 CE)
#11 (5 = 11x11 = JUPITER) - CHOKHMAH - WISDOM (671 CE)
#12 (6 = 12x12 = MARS) - BINAH - UNDERSTANDING (860 CE)
#13 (7 = 13x13 = SUN) - CHESED - LOVE (1105 CE)
#14 (2 = 14x14 = VENUS) - GEVURAH - STRENGTH (1379 CE)
#15 (? = 15x15 = MERCURY) - (1695 CE)
#16 (3 = 16x16 = MOON) - TIFERET - BEAUTY (2056 CE)
#17 (4 = 17x17 = SATURN) - NETZACH - VICTORY (2465 CE)
#18 (8 = 18x18 = JUPITER) - HOD - SPLENDOR (2925 CE)
#19 (9 = 19x19 = MARS) - YESOD - PROCREATIVE FOUNDATION (3439 CE)
#20 (1 = 20x20 = SUN) - MALKHUT - KINGSHIP (4010 CE)

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indWnY2NVdEYkEweUk

10. MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA DENUNTIANS) AS REAL SUBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF
INFINITY / *DO* *NOT* *COVET* {122J3W1D + 9(9²+1)/2}

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indeWR0djBBeUtzODA

I'm simply proposing that the Human Rights Charter which defines a
"PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING" and as to be the question, of whether it is
BEING AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF THE HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T], WHO IS
INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING
AND RATIONALITY.

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

After all the ENNEAD of THOTH, expresses an Anthropic Cosmological
Principle which appears within its geometric conception as being
equivalent to the Pythagorean TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

The Book of Jubilees was found amongst the Dead Sea Scrolls and was
otherwise translated in 1917 by R. H. Charles and published on behalf of
the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge within London. It
suggests that the giving of the Law at Sinai was a milestone and clearly
dependent upon the earlier religious aspirations as conveyed by the Book
of Enoch, as being related to nomenclature and the representation of
structured time by cosmological principles as understood within nature
and were articulated by meta-descriptor prototypes for all occurrence of
time: "And the angel of the presence, who went before the camp of Israel
[Exodus 14:19], took the TABLETS OF THE DIVISION OF YEARS FROM THE TIME
OF CREATION OF THE LAW AND TESTIMONY ACCORDING TO THEIR WEEKS (OF
YEARS), ACCORDING TO THE JUBILEES, year by year throughout the full
number of Jubilees, from the DAY OF CREATION UNTIL THE DAY OF THE NEW
CREATION WHEN THE HEAVEN AND EARTH AND ALL OF THEIR CREATURES SHALL BE
RENEWED ACCORDING TO THE POWERS OF HEAVEN AND ACCORDING TO THE WHOLE
NATURE OF EARTH, until the sanctuary of the LORD is created in Jerusalem
upon Mount Zion.

And all of the lights will be renewed for healing and peace and
*BLESSING* for all of the elect of Israel and in order that it might be
thus from that day and unto all the days of the earth." [Book of
Jubilees 1:29]

It is also possible to divide the number of days in 400 years in the
Gregorian calendar reforms as 146,097 days by 7 and that when made
divisible by 22 to obtain the remainder, and to arrange the Hebrew
letters in a pattern which has a remainder of #13 as being in the middle
of the Chinese 4 BCE published DAO TE CHING / I CHING division of the
year into 364.5 days and the Jewish Kabbalah equivalent which deployed a
magic square of #369 having a distinct mathematical property at centre
of #41 for the equivalent date of 13 September.

#0 MOD 22 = 22 [#TAU / #400 - Jacob {He takes by the heel, he supplants,
That supplants, undermines; the heel}] as 4000 BCE
#400 MOD 22 = 17 [#PE / #80 - Serug {Branch, Layer; twining}]
#800 MOD 22 = 12 [#LAMED / #30 - Arphaxad {I shall fail as the breast:
he cursed the breast-bottle, A healer; a releaser}]
#1200 MOD 22 = 7 [#ZAYIN / #7 - Enoch {Initiated. Figuratively to
initiate or discipline; dedicate, train up}]
#1600 MOD 22 = 2 [#BETH / #2 - Seth {Substituted, Compensated; That God
has heard my prayer and has delivered me out of affliction. Power &
Strength; put; who puts; fixed}]
#2000 MOD 22 = 19 [#QOPH / #100 - Terah {Station, delay, a station of
Israel in the wilderness, To breathe; scent; blow}]
#2400 MOD 22 = 14 [#NUN / #50 - Heber {The region beyond, One that
passes; anger}]

#2800 MOD 22 = 9 [#TETH / #9 - Lamech {Powerful, Poor; made low}]
#3200 MOD 22 = 4 [#DALETH / #4 - Kenan {Fixed, (nestlings; figuratively
a chamber or dwelling:-nest, room), buyer; owner}]
#3600 MOD 22 = 21 [#SHIN / #300 - Isaac {He laughs}]
#4000 MOD 22 = 16 [#AYIN / #70 - Reu {Friend, His friend; his shepherd}

As 'eye', 'to see', and by extension, to understand and obey, it
#0 CE as BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS - MARRIAGE?), AS FAUX SUBJECTIVE
GROUNDING OF INFINITY / *DO* *NOT* *BEAR* *FALSE* *WITNESS* *BY*
PYTHAGOREAN [BABYLONIAN] HETEROS (MALE/FEMALE MARRIAGE -- WHAT IS SIN &
WICKEDNESS?) being a binary (ie. gender and spermatic as bifurcated

#0 CE ... @1 - AUGUSTUS (27 BCE - #14 CE) ... #15CE (9) ... @2 -
TIBERIUS (#14 – #37 CE) ... #34CE (16) ... @3 - CALIGULA (#37 - #41 CE)
... @4 - CLAUDIUS (#41 - #54 CE) ... #65CE (25) - @5 - NERO (#666: #54 -
#68 CE) ... #111 CE (36) ... #175 CE (49) ... #260 CE (64 as I CHING
META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES), #369 CE (81 as DAO TE CHING META-DESCRIPTOR
PROTOTYPES) ... #1933 - 1945CE < --- German Fascism's Golden Age ...
#2000CE < --- Jubilee 2000 as Holy Catholic 'Satanic' Tradition et al
being a faux-sophistic wisdom ... #2056 as proposed Islamic Golden Age

"Do not think that i will accuse you to the father: there is one that
accuseth you, even Moses {taken out; drawn forth}, in whom ye trust.

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of
me. but if believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?"
[John 5:44-47]

#4400 MOD 22 = 11 [#KAF / #20 - Shem {Exhalted Name, Name, renown}] =
#400 CE
#4800 MOD 22 = 6 [#VAV / #6 - Jared {Descent/A ruling; commanding;
coming down}] = #800 CE
#5200 MOD 22 = 1 [#ALEPH / #1 - Adam {Taken from 4 corners, Earthy;
red}] = #1200 CE
#5600 MOD 22 = 18 [#TSADE / #90 - Nahor {Snorting, Hoarse; dry; hot}] =
#1600 CE
#6000 MOD 22 = 13 [#MEM / #40 - Shelah {Sprout/That breaks; that unties;
that undresses}

As waters, peoples, nations, languages and tongues; the spring of Torah
being the source of knowledge and wisdom] = #2000 Y2K / Equinox of
Wednesday DATE(1996,3,20) + (5 * 364) + 182 days = Wednesday
DATE(2001,9,12) with Equinox of Saturday DATE(2001,9,23) commencing the
Sabbath year of 'oth cycle

The ENNEAD of THOTH as Anthropic Cosmological Principle appears
equivalent to the Pythagorean TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indT2h5MFJxblJaT2M

"And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book
of Moses, how in the bush spake unto him, saying I [am] the God of
Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?" [Mark 12:36 (KJV)]

#6400 MOD 22 = 8 [#CHET / #8 - Methuselah {Man of the dart/javelin
(weapon, missile, sprout), He has sent his death}]
#6800 MOD 22 = 3 [#GIMEL / #3 - Enosh {Husband, (certain, mortal) man;
sick; despaired of; forgetful}]
#7200 MOD 22 = 20 [#RESH / #200 - Abraham {Father of a multitude, chief
of multitude}]
#7600 MOD 22 = 15 [#SAMEK / #60 - Peleg {Division}]
#8000 MOD 22 = 10 [#YOD / #10 - Noah {Rest, Repose; consolation}]
#8400 MOD 22 = 5 [#HE / #5 - Mahalalel {Praise (fame) of God}]
#8800 MOD 22 = 22 [#TAU / #400 - Jacob {He takes by the heel, he
supplants, That supplants, undermines; the heel}] as 8800 CE

THAT THE PYTHAGOREAN TETRAD IS SOPHISTIC OPINION WHICH HAS GIVEN RISE TO
THE HETEROS [BABYLONIAN] THEORY ON NUMBER, IS ITSELF DEFINED BY THIS
MICROCOSM [1-5-6-7-2-3-4-8-9] AS BEING THEN ASSOCIATED TO THE ORDER OF
THE SEPTET PHENOMENAL MACROCOSM AS THE PROGRESSION OF MAGIC SQUARES:

"And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and
talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will show unto thee the
judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the
kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of
the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a
woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy,
having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in *PURPLE*
*AND* *SCARLET* *COLOUR*, and decked with gold and precious stones and
pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and
filthiness of her fornication:

And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT,
THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the
blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great
admiration. And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I
will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth
her, which hath the seven heads {ie. as the supposition of a septet
cosmogony principle: {1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64} giving rise to an
encapsulated [1-5-6-7-2-3-4-8-9] metaphysical microcosm within the
phenomenal septet macrocosm: #15 (9) ... #34 (16) ... #65 (25) ... #111
(36) ... #175 (49) ... #260 (64) ... #369 (81) of magic squares} and ten
{ie. as the canon of transposition from the ternary HOMOIOS THEORY OF
NUMBER to the binary HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER with its
sovereign/marriage dynamic} horns.

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the
bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth
shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the
foundation of the world {ie.

specifically negate this historical sovereign/marriage dynamic dogmatic
prospective by the attribution of the magic square centre: #3x3 = #123
consideration (which can be readily discerned from antiquity) and by
then making a sub-category of understanding association of many internal
date correspondence with key historical date mappings or date of the
year and from this process is obtained both the terror events of 11
September 2001 and the central #41 - Genesis Reprise upon 13 to 17
September 2001

}, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven
mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

And there are seven kings: five are fallen {ie. Roman Julio-Claudian
Dynasty (27 BCE to 68CE) of Caesars}, and one is, and the other is not
yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth {ie. the
Pythagorean Intellectual Tetrad is a sophistic opinion as faux wisdom
which comprises 8 elements:

MIND: {1 + 2 = #3} +
SCIENCE: {3 + 4 = #7} +
OPINION: {5 + 6 = #11} +
SENSE: {7 + 8 = #15} = #36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as Heaven -
Formula of Universal Law + H9 - System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of
Humanity)

}, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. And the ten horns
which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet;
but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. These have one
mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them:
for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him
are called, and chosen, and faithful.

And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore
sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the
whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh,
and burn her with fire.

For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and
give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be
fulfilled. And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which
reigneth over the kings of the earth." [Revelation 17:1-18 (KJV)]

It's a marvellous thing this tax free business as the Grace of God, how
it is that on the one hand, God can suffer the intolerance of the Roman
State / Religion's murderers of Christ by the indulgence made of
Caesar's who instead called himself the son of God and that is then the
cause for the vanity of the Popes, who proudly bear the same feigned
titles of pretentious holiness preyed in "purple and scarlet" as MALAKOS
robes. Declaring it a self-evident virtue as inviolability of his
person and this arrogant capacity is an impropriety made against all
wisdom of God as his embodiment and entitlement alone. As to be capable
of even vetoing the Senate (ie. I ought to try that number myself) by
such was his apparent power and the authority as the Augustus son of God
being bestowed such by their thievery and pillaging of others
intellectual property of which there was neither limit nor restraint,
murderers, rapists and anal sadistic by their intrinsic nature with no
moral claim to make through their ARSENOKOITE sins by those who are the
spawn of Satan, as especially the essence of the Roman Julio-Claudian
Dynasty (27 BCE to 68CE) of Caesars.

The proposition is that this microcosm which is encapsulated as a
dynamic within our broader tetragrammaton knowledge of the ternary
HOMOIOS rather than its binary HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER consideration as
it's public proclamation of accomplishment, I had considered it's
earlier origins (if not earlier) at the time of King Wen of Zhou
(1152-1056 BCE) and therefore has an intellectual dependence on the
DAOist HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER for it's CANON OF TRANSPOSITION and this
will be exhibited within the metaphysical poetic narrative of the thesis
known as the CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY text which was published within 4
BCE and provides expansive detail of the I-CHING/TAO TE CHING amalgam.

What's the matter don't you as an atheist have any answers to make
against such clear facts?

-
https://www.hebcal.com/hebcal/?v=1&maj=on&min=on&nx=on&mf=on&ss=on&mod=on&i=off&year=1996&month=x&yt=G&lg=s&d=on&c=off&geo=geoname&zip=&city=&geonameid=&b=18&m=50&.s=Create+Calendar#cal-1996-03

*WANT* *YOUR* *OWN* *COPY*?:

Here is a downloadable ZIP file link which is available from my Google
Drive resource:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indcU8xR1huaHFxMkE

You may not however, use this technology which is graciously provided to
you, as then directed towards my person and wellbeing in any manner
which may be considered maleficent.

- dolf

Initial Post: 28 January, 2017