Not Only The Lying Dominant, But The Plagiarising Dominant

KinkyBBC

Oct 15, 2000, 2:00:16 AM10/15/00
Hey!

I'm not the only person doing PR for John Warren, the Lying Dominant.

This is a really pointed Amazon Review of his work, and no personal
attack! (See, we really do all feel for your plight, Menty!)

"Receiving Stolen Property, October 8, 2000
Reviewer: A reader from USA
The Loving Dominant purports to be expert guidance from an accomplished
expert. It is, in fact, a jumble of stolen intellectual property in
text and graphics, lifted wholesale from early issues of the
Sandmutopia Guardian, the Leather Journal, and other such sources. For
example, Warren's information on electricity is clearly taken from
"Electorture/Electropleasure" by Fledermaus, in Issue Six of the
Sandmutopia Guardian. Compare these quotes:

Fledermaus: "The Violet Wand consists of a control unit that plugs into
line current and has a hand piece into which various electrodes may be
fitted. Most of the electrodes are glass bulbs that glow with a violet
light, thus the name....The electrode gives off a very high-voltage
low-amperage charge that jumps from the electrode across a small gap to
spark against the skin. It is very much like the static electricity
spark you get after walking across dry carpeting and reaching for a
door knob."

Warren: "The machine consists of a power unit and a cord to which
attachments can be connected. Most of the attachments are glass which
glow bluish violet and give it its name. When these attachments are
brought near anything, a spark will jump from the attachment to the
object. The effect is like that from walking across a nylon rug with
rubber shoes during dry weather and touching a doorknob."

As is true of all the unattributed paraphrasal that is the Loving
Dominant, it was much better in the original. If you wish to support a
plagiarist who steals other peoples' work for a living, this is a book
for you. If on the other hand you want good information from people who
really know what they're talking about, try Race Bannon's Learning the
Ropes or Gloria Brame's Come Hither or Henkin & Holiday's Consensual
Sadomasochism."

Smileys!

Ian David
Kink...@aol.com
Brockton...@aol.com

Attacking Anyone Who Would Stand In The Way Of A Good Time (Except
Menty)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

TyMeDwn1st

Oct 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/15/00
KinkyBBC brockt...@yahoo.com wrote:

<<usual tripe about John Warren snipped>>

>Warren: "The machine consists of a power unit and a cord to which
>attachments can be connected. Most of the attachments are glass which
>glow bluish violet and give it its name. When these attachments are
>brought near anything, a spark will jump from the attachment to the
>object. The effect is like that from walking across a nylon rug with
>rubber shoes during dry weather and touching a doorknob."

How amazing. I've not read the article in SandMUtopian which John is alleged
to have plagiarized, nor have I done more than observe a violet wand being used
on others, but if I were asked to describe it to someone else, the description
John used [above] is nearly exactly how I would have worded it.

It looks as if the sock puppets are at it again. Their decreasing creativity
is disappointing, however, as it significantly reduces their entertainment
value.

Ty
Who is mostly just
a slightly skewed
Donna Reed

Official Depooty of Sheriff of Nettingham's Charter Enforcers on SSBB
(To reply via email, simply remove my pearls...)

Annie Frericks

Oct 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/15/00
<pitiful stuff snipped>

Gee, can't you see when enough is enough?
Get some help! Continuing to post offensive drivel is not getting you
any sympathy from us.
Annie.

Jason Crowell

Oct 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/15/00
In article <8sbh5f$rut$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, brockt...@yahoo.com did the
hysterical funk dance and said...

[ed note: I should know better, but this does deserve some counter]
[another ed note: This is actually more on topic in alt.usenet.kooks,
than it is here, but I'm not crazy enough to crosspost it to there]

> Hey!

You again?

> I'm not the only person doing PR for John Warren, the Lying Dominant.

blahblahblabbityblab

OK, this sort of insanity calls for a visit to the Kook Appraisal Test
page[1].

Damn, only 19 points[2], but that does qualify you as a journeyman kook,
keep working at it, someday, you may qualify for an award.

[1] http://www4.ewebcity.com/dkendr/kooktest/

[2] He may actually have scored much higher, as I don't know everything
that the Space Kadet has done.

JOHN WARREN

Oct 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/15/00
TyMeDwn1st <tymed...@aol.comPEARLS> wrote in message

> KinkyBBC brockt...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> <<usual tripe about John Warren snipped>>
>

> >Warren: "The machine consists of a power unit and a cord to which
> >attachments can be connected. Most of the attachments are glass which
> >glow bluish violet and give it its name. When these attachments are
> >brought near anything, a spark will jump from the attachment to the
> >object. The effect is like that from walking across a nylon rug with
> >rubber shoes during dry weather and touching a doorknob."
>
> How amazing. I've not read the article in SandMUtopian which John is
alleged
> to have plagiarized, nor have I done more than observe a violet wand being
used
> on others, but if I were asked to describe it to someone else, the
description
> John used [above] is nearly exactly how I would have worded it.
>
> It looks as if the sock puppets are at it again. Their decreasing
creativity
> is disappointing, however, as it significantly reduces their entertainment
> value.

If I read your reply correctly, Ty, Gary is claiming I plagiarized an
article from Sandutopian Guardian. Perhaps the best way for someone to
check that is to get in touch with Adam Selene, who is the editor and owner
of the publication. Adam also runs Adam and Gillian's Sensual Whips and
Toys 516-842-1711. (They also make some excellent equipment)

I don't plagiarize, but of course, I could be expected to say such things.

--
Diversified Services Books Toys and Videos to the Scene since 1993
www.diversified--services.com (new products added 10/07)

JOHN WARREN

Oct 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/15/00
persephone <persep...@DESPAMIFYhotmail.com> wrote in message
> makes me wonder who this 'reader' is ...hmmm ...
> you take the PR to new dimensions. I dont know John Warren, and the more
you
> post your accusations the more attention i pay to him. The more i admire
his
> words. The more i actually want to read his works ... are you a fiendishly
> clever plot by the Mentor himself?

I wish I were that clever but in my wildest flights of imagination I
couldn't come up with as an ineffective an opponent as Gary. By the way,
when you want to get some of the books, Diversified is waiting and ready
[capitalist grin]

> But hey! you just want to help ... As obnoxious and despised as you
are
> i have to give you credit for doing a damn good job of it. But then again
> guess i'm just another sad plagiarist ... i'll never be able to describe a
> violet wand again.

Don't worry, neither of those discriptions you quoted were from him. I
couldn't give succinct directions for leaving a telephone booth.

Pyrephox

Oct 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/15/00
>From: "JOHN WARREN" ment...@worldnet.att.net

[Snip Kadet's little piece of self-humiliation]

>If I read your reply correctly, Ty, Gary is claiming I plagiarized an
>article from Sandutopian Guardian. Perhaps the best way for someone to
>check that is to get in touch with Adam Selene, who is the editor and owner
>of the publication. Adam also runs Adam and Gillian's Sensual Whips and
>Toys 516-842-1711. (They also make some excellent equipment)
>
>I don't plagiarize, but of course, I could be expected to say such things.

Does this count as libel? I mean, accusing a profession author of plagerising
is pretty damn serious, as far as I'm concerned, and shouldn't there be some
way to track this fellow back to the real culprit and sue his ass off?

Pyrephox

www.geocities.com/pyrephox18/
----The Phox Den----
"She can't remember a time when she felt needed,
If love was red, she was colorblind..."
-_To the Moon and Back_ Savage Garden

JOHN WARREN

Oct 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/15/00
Pyrephox <pyrep...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >From: "JOHN WARREN" ment...@worldnet.att.net
>
> [Snip Kadet's little piece of self-humiliation]
>
> >If I read your reply correctly, Ty, Gary is claiming I plagiarized an
> >article from Sandutopian Guardian. Perhaps the best way for someone to
> >check that is to get in touch with Adam Selene, who is the editor and
owner
> >of the publication. Adam also runs Adam and Gillian's Sensual Whips and
> >Toys 516-842-1711. (They also make some excellent equipment)
> >
> >I don't plagiarize, but of course, I could be expected to say such
things.

> Does this count as libel? I mean, accusing a profession author of
plagerising
> is pretty damn serious, as far as I'm concerned, and shouldn't there be
some
> way to track this fellow back to the real culprit and sue his ass off?
>
> Pyrephox

Yes, it is libel, but one must have an ass before it can be sued off. Gary
is one step up from living in his parents' cellar studying a Kilingon
grammar book. (His poor father might prefer that. He's caused them a lot of
heartache with his substanceless attacks on them.) He's jobless and while
the publisher may have given him an advance, it is painfully clear that
royalties are going to be nonexistent and the book will soon be at Buck A
Book. Long ago, he passed the threshold for libel, but I'm not willing to
spend money with no chance of a return. However, I understand in some other
areas he may have passed some criminal thesholds and I hear that the FBI may
soon be getting in on the act. In the meantime, I hope the Netcops will
keep informing his ISPs as to his violations of their TOSs.

Kevin Gray

Oct 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/15/00
OK, OK, I swore I wasn't going to respond to this loon, but...

"Ian David," or "KinkyBBC," or whatever his name is, accuses John Warren
of plagiarism.

Attention, sock puppet of Space Kadet: It should by now be obvious to
anyone who has enough active brain cells to equal the sentience of an
earthworm that no one on this newsgroup is buying your particular brand
of snake oil. Not only have you caused John's and Libby's friends here
to circle the wagons around them, you have caused people who never heard
of John Warren or The Loving Dominant to come to his defense. You have
probably done more to sell John's books than any advertising campaign
John himself could have mounted.

As a former college instructor, I consider plagiarism a vile crime in
academia. If you are going to accuse someone of plagiarism, you had
better come up with some more compelling evidence than what you
provided. If I had come to my department head with evidence comparable
to yours and used it to accuse a student of plagiarism, she would have
thrown me out of the office, after she was finished laughing. I've dealt
with enough plagiarism cases to be able to see that you don't have a leg
to stand on. (Please don't insult my intelligence by denying that you or
one of your little friends wrote the article you cited.)

As for your egregious personal attacks on John and Libby, I don't know
the history between you and them, and I don't know why you hate them so
much, but your mean-spiritedness and vitriol have had the opposite
effect from what you apparently intended. I have never met John or
Libby, but from what I know of them, I would be honored to be able one
day to call them friends. As for you, sir, that you are a cad, a boor,
and a cowardly bully is all that I care to know of you.

That you persist in these attack-dog posts when it is painfully obvious
that no one believes you tells me that either you are a troll (and not a
very good one at that) or you are a malesub of the "Bublebuns" variety
who seeks to involve non-consenting dominants in your humiliation
cyber-scene. If you want to be humiliated, go to a chat room where they
do cybersex and find yourself a femdom (or maledom as the case may be)
who is willing to accommodate you. Better yet, since you profess to be
an absolute expert in the Scene in the Boston area, I'm sure you know of
a play group where there are doms who will be more than happy to
humiliate you if you ask them very nicely. But don't bother us any more.
I for one resent very much being involved in a cyber-scene without my
knowledge or consent, and I can't imagine any other dom here, male or
female, gay or straight, who doesn't resent it.

You have become a parody of yourself, and you have long ago ceased to be
entertaining. So why don't you do what Bublebuns did and go some place
else. (I accept the possibility that you may actually *be* Bublebuns. If
that's the case, I still invite you to go somewhere else.)

Thank you, and have a nice day.

Love,

Kevin
a.k.a. Vinegar Sky

"Tell those Marines to stop singing in my halls!"
- Montezuma

Xiphias Gladius

Oct 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/15/00
JOHN WARREN <ment...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> Yes, it is libel, but one must have an ass before it can be sued off. Gary
> is one step up from living in his parents' cellar studying a Kilingon
> grammar book.

Now, wait just a damn minute here, Mr. Warren. I have plenty of friends
who've lived in their parents' basements, some of whom even speak Klingon,
and none of them would use Kadet's ass to wipe dogshit from their boots.

- Ian
--
Marriage, n: The state or condition of a community consisting of a master,
a mistress, and two slaves, making, in all, two. -- Ambrose Bierce

Xiphias Gladius

Oct 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/15/00
Kevin Gray <kgra...@webtv.net> wrote:

> who is willing to accommodate you. Better yet, since you profess to be
> an absolute expert in the Scene in the Boston area, I'm sure you know of
> a play group where there are doms who will be more than happy to
> humiliate you if you ask them very nicely.

He doesn't. None of the doms will play with him.

Heck, he went onto our local FOX affiliate when the
Domme-who-chopped-up-her-client story broke, claiming to know her.

*She's* since denied that claim -- she's never met him; he was only trying
to ride her coattails.

When someone who's best known for chopping up a dead body in her bathtub
won't stoop to admiting to know you, because it would hurt her rep, that's
when you *know* you're screwed.

JOHN WARREN

Oct 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/15/00
Xiphias Gladius <i...@io.com> wrote in message

> JOHN WARREN <ment...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>
> > Yes, it is libel, but one must have an ass before it can be sued off.
Gary
> > is one step up from living in his parents' cellar studying a Kilingon
> > grammar book.
>
> Now, wait just a damn minute here, Mr. Warren. I have plenty of friends
> who've lived in their parents' basements, some of whom even speak Klingon,
> and none of them would use Kadet's ass to wipe dogshit from their boots.
>
> - Ian

Humble apology offered.

Jason Crowell

Oct 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/15/00
In article <GAqG5.14508$YX4.5...@news2.giganews.com>, i...@io.com did
the hysterical funk dance and said...
snip to the good part

> When someone who's best known for chopping up a dead body in her bathtub
> won't stoop to admiting to know you, because it would hurt her rep, that's
> when you *know* you're screwed.

SIGFILE!!!

> - Ian

persephone

Oct 15, 2000, 6:34:03 AM10/15/00
makes me wonder who this 'reader' is ...hmmm ...
you take the PR to new dimensions. I dont know John Warren, and the more you
post your accusations the more attention i pay to him. The more i admire his
words. The more i actually want to read his works ... are you a fiendishly
clever plot by the Mentor himself?
But hey! you just want to help ... As obnoxious and despised as you are
i have to give you credit for doing a damn good job of it. But then again i
guess i'm just another sad plagiarist ... i'll never be able to describe a
violet wand again.

*shaking my head*

KinkyBBC <brockt...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Zayphod

Oct 16, 2000, 12:19:54 AM10/16/00
In article <8sbh5f$rut$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, KinkyBBC <brockt...@yahoo.com>
writes:

>From: KinkyBBC <brockt...@yahoo.com>
>Newsgroups: soc.subculture.bondage-bdsm
>Subject: Not Only The Lying Dominant, But The Plagiarising Dominant
>Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 06:00:16 GMT

64.111.17.37

Official name: ip-111-17-37.boston.navipath.net

IP block lookup for 64.111.17.37
whois -h whois.arin.net 64.111.17.37

NaviPath (NET-NAVIPATH3)
800 Federal Street
Andover, MA 01810
US

Netname: NAVIPATH3
Netblock: 64.111.0.0 - 64.111.127.255
Maintainer: NVPT

Coordinator:
NaviPath, Inc. (ZN17-ARIN) ab...@navipath.com
877-777-5257

Domain System inverse mapping provided by:

DNS.NAVIPATH.NET 216.67.14.5
DNS2.NAVIPATH.NET 216.67.31.254

Record last updated on 04-Aug-2000.
Database last updated on 13-Oct-2000 18:47:27 EDT.

Just everyone make sure that this troll's tripe is posted back
with a full copy of the headers to ab...@navipath.com.

Zayphod at aol dot com
Zayphod at gate dot net

http://members.aol.com/zayphod/ads/ads.html
For info on Dominion 2000 go to
http://www.midian-net.com/dominion/d2000/index.html

Anthony Hilbert

Oct 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/16/00
Xiphias Gladius writes

>When someone who's best known for chopping up a dead body in her bathtub
>won't stoop to admiting to know you, because it would hurt her rep, that's
>when you *know* you're screwed.

KEYBOARD ALERT!
--
Anthony Hilbert

Fool, again the dream, the fancy! but I know my words are wild.
- Tennyson: Locksley Hall

meo...@my-deja.com

Oct 21, 2000, 11:01:25 PM10/21/00
In article <8sbh5f$rut$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

KinkyBBC <brockt...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Fledermaus: "The Violet Wand consists of a control unit that plugs
> into line current and has a hand piece into which various electrodes
> may be fitted. Most of the electrodes are glass bulbs that glow with
> a violet light, thus the name....The electrode gives off a very high-
> voltage low-amperage charge that jumps from the electrode across a

> small gap to spark against the skin. It is very much like the static
> electricity spark you get after walking across dry carpeting and
> reaching for a door knob."
>
> Warren: "The machine consists of a power unit and a cord to which
> attachments can be connected. Most of the attachments are glass which
> glow bluish violet and give it its name. When these attachments are
> brought near anything, a spark will jump from the attachment to the
> object. The effect is like that from walking across a nylon rug with
> rubber shoes during dry weather and touching a doorknob."

Ooooh! My turn! My turn!

I'm gonna write a 100% Plagiarism Free[tm] description of the Violet
Wand. This may take a while.

There's this thingy, and it has this "base module" which you can
connect up to 120v/60hz power with one of those "power cord" thingies.
And it has this other thingy that you can move around separately from
the "base module" thingy (we'll call it the "owie end thingy"), and
the owie end thingy doesn't have just one shape. It has many shapes,
and they're made out of S02, except for the ones that are made out of
metal and stuff. Anyway, they emit radiation in the higher-energy
parts of the spectrum, the SO2-based ones anyway, and they hurt, which
is why it's called the owie end thingy. But they don't actually damage
you, because the owie power of the owie end thingy doesn't have many
little negatively charged subatomic particles in it--it just has a few,
moving really really fast. Kind of like rabbits when they're being
chased by a dog. Only the rabbits might hurt you if they ran into you,
and the little negatively charged subatomic particles won't. Anyway,
you hold the owie end thingy (which has a special part you can hold on
to where the little negatively charged subatomic particles can't get to
you), and you touch the owie end thingy (the SO2, or not-SO2-but-still-
not-the-part-where-the-little-negatively-charged-subatomic-particles-
can't-get-to-you-part) to someone else, and then the little negatively
charged subatomic particles of which there aren't very many but they're
moving really fast move really fast over to the other person, and then
they go "owie!", which is also why we call it the owie end thingy. It's
kind of like when your doctor says "This won't hurt a bit!" and then he
sticks a little needle into your arm and it hurts a lot but you know
you have to be brave so you just whimper a little and your mommy hugs
you. Only with more little negatively charged subatomic particles, and
less tissue damage.

There. See, John, if you'd only written it that way, you wouldn't be a
criminal plagiarizing pedophiliac lying...shoot, I've run out of
pejoratives. Um. Well, anyway, you wouldn't be it!

Helpfully yours,

Meowse.

Velvet Wood

Oct 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/22/00
meo...@my-deja.com writes:

> Ooooh! My turn! My turn!
>
> I'm gonna write a 100% Plagiarism Free[tm] description of the Violet
> Wand. This may take a while.

<regretful snip>

Ok, that's just *too* much! This was a new keyboard, you know. Dammit.

Velvet

cyp

Oct 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/22/00

> There. See, John, if you'd only written it that way, you wouldn't be a
> criminal plagiarizing pedophiliac lying...shoot, I've run out of
> pejoratives. Um. Well, anyway, you wouldn't be it!
>
> Helpfully yours,
>
> Meowse.

When I think that the very same John Warren was trolling me yesterday night,
treating me as a thief !

Cyp'

TyMeDwn1st

Oct 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/22/00
meo...@my-deja.com wrote:

Okay, that convinced *me* I just gotta get neal birch to go buy one of those
'lectric owie thingies.

John Warren

Oct 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/22/00
cyp <cyplu...@fhotmail.com> wrote in message

> > There. See, John, if you'd only written it that way, you wouldn't be a
> > criminal plagiarizing pedophiliac lying...shoot, I've run out of
> > pejoratives. Um. Well, anyway, you wouldn't be it!
> >
> > Helpfully yours,
> >
> > Meowse.
> >
> When I think that the very same John Warren was trolling me yesterday
night,
> treating me as a thief !

[note for humor impaired] Meowse was pointing out that my work was NOT
plagarizing.

--
Diversified Services Books Toys and Videos to the Scene since 1993

www.diversified--services.com (new products added 10/17)
http://store.yahoo.com/bdsm/ (now open)

Xiphias Gladius

Oct 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/22/00
meo...@my-deja.com wrote:

> Ooooh! My turn! My turn!

> I'm gonna write a 100% Plagiarism Free[tm] description of the Violet
> Wand. This may take a while.

> There's this thingy, and it has this "base module" which you can
> connect up to 120v/60hz power with one of those "power cord" thingies.

Hmph. I've used the word "thingy" *many* times. I've also used the terms
"base module", "power cord," and I've seen the term "120v/60hz."

Plagiarist.

Max Searcher

Oct 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/23/00
meowse wrote:

<snip>

> the owie end thingy doesn't have just one shape. It has many shapes,
> and they're made out of S02, except for the ones that are made out of
> metal and stuff. Anyway, they emit radiation in the higher-energy
> parts of the spectrum, the SO2-based ones anyway, and they hurt, which
> is why it's called the owie end thingy.

Well, this is just a minor thing ... but how do you make things out
of SO_2 ? Sulphur Dioxide ?? I guess you were aiming for SiO_2, Silicon
Dioxide, aka Sand or Glass.

Otherwise a perfect description. Did you check who copyrighted 'thingy'?

Best Regards,

Max Searcher
--
[Member of the ssbbf-Watch]
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, and a dark side,

Ben

Oct 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/23/00
Xiphias Gladius <i...@io.com> wrote:

>> I'm gonna write a 100% Plagiarism Free[tm] description of the Violet
>> Wand. This may take a while.

>Hmph. I've used the word "thingy" *many* times. I've also used the terms

>"base module", "power cord," and I've seen the term "120v/60hz."

And I first used the word 'it' back in the 1960s at the age of three,
so I'd be obliged if people wouldn't attempt to pass off my work as
their own.

Ben

--
'From' address is spam-trapped, 'Reply-to' address works

Philip the Foole

Oct 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/23/00
> Meowse: There's this thingy, and it has this "base module" which you can connect up to 120v/60hz power with one of those "power cord" thingies. And it has this other thingy that you can move around separately from the "base module" thingy (we'll call it the "owie end thingy")

Dear Ms. Meowse:

This is the clearest piece of technical writing I have ever seen. I
would like you to join the documentation team at FooleCo's Rubber and
Plastics Division. We have been experiencing a drop in sales after that
muckraking yellow journalist, Morley Safer of "60 Minutes," grossly
exaggerated a few minor fatalities resulting from incorrect use of our
our "Chatty Cruella" (TM) line of lifelike humanoid companions. We need
to clearly convey in the owner's manual that the doll's flogger arm is
not to be used for insertion.

Your Humble Jester,

Philip the Foole, CEO
FooleCo

Our Corporate Motto: "Batteries extra."

Philip the Foole

Oct 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/23/00
> John Warren: Fortunately, we were able to limit the shortfall by selling a large percentage of the production run to a group led by Castrating Cathy and her Biker Chicks from Hell.

Dear Mr. Warren:

I vigorously object to your plagiarism of my literary characters.

Sincerely,

Gary S. Kadet, author
"Castrating Cathy and her Biker Chicks from Hell."

John Warren

Oct 23, 2000, 9:44:27 PM10/23/00
Philip the Foole <fo...@uswest.net> wrote in message
> > Meowse: There's this thingy, and it has this "base module" which you can

connect up to 120v/60hz power with one of those "power cord" thingies. And
it has this other thingy that you can move around separately from the "base
module" thingy (we'll call it the "owie end thingy")

> Dear Ms. Meowse:
>
> This is the clearest piece of technical writing I have ever seen. I
> would like you to join the documentation team at FooleCo's Rubber and
> Plastics Division. We have been experiencing a drop in sales after that
> muckraking yellow journalist, Morley Safer of "60 Minutes," grossly
> exaggerated a few minor fatalities resulting from incorrect use of our
> our "Chatty Cruella" (TM) line of lifelike humanoid companions. We need
> to clearly convey in the owner's manual that the doll's flogger arm is
> not to be used for insertion.
>
> Your Humble Jester,
>
> Philip the Foole, CEO
> FooleCo

Dear Mr. Foole:

I should remind you that the major problem with the Chatty Cruella doll was
the use of real teeth in the mouth. It seems that when the doll was placed
in the proper position for fellatio, after a delay of one minute, the mouth
tended to close abruptly with a force of approximately 23^10 dynes. The
resulting amputation severely limited its repeat use.

Fortunately, we were able to limit the shortfall by selling a large
percentage of the production run to a group led by Castrating Cathy and her
Biker Chicks from Hell.

thawle...@tdl.com

Oct 24, 2000, 2:27:30 AM10/24/00
On Mon, 23 Oct 2000 18:22:57 -0700, Philip the Foole
<fo...@uswest.net> wrote:

>Dear Ms. Meowse:
>
>This is the clearest piece of technical writing I have ever seen. I
>would like you to join the documentation team at FooleCo's Rubber and
>Plastics Division. We have been experiencing a drop in sales after that

Documentation team?? ooooooooo..can I join too?? I would just lovvee
to see how you do your call-outs on tables and figures, not to mention
your "Table of Contents" and "Index." heheh

>muckraking yellow journalist, Morley Safer of "60 Minutes," grossly
>exaggerated a few minor fatalities resulting from incorrect use of our
>our "Chatty Cruella" (TM) line of lifelike humanoid companions. We need
>to clearly convey in the owner's manual that the doll's flogger arm is
>not to be used for insertion.

Ah, you overestimated your audience with that manual apparently. Ah
well, these things happen. *g*

-th
Remove the nospam to email me