Bacchae flaming Kadet -- A Larf!

Ian!

May 15, 2001, 2:14:29 PM5/15/01
*** post for FREE via your newsreader at post.newsfeeds.com ***

It's always a chuckle to see a confederacy of dunces attempt to gang up
on a genius.

From what I hear -- and I love how reality gets in the way of little
bacchante fancies -- Gary Kadet won against his stalkers in court and no
doubt will be suing them for their last Yugoslavian pfennig.

He would probably sue John Warren, as would all those he plagiarized
from, but he's not successful enough and his means of support -- Libby
-- can barely afford upkeep on the house.

This is just Boston scuttlebut mind you. If you have a mind. Likely you
don't if you're just another net-lemming trying to matter when you
don't.

Meanwhile, I guess Gary Kadet is too busy with his movie deal to worry
about non-girlfriends with unrequited crushes and weeble-like stalkers
living in fear of apprehension.

Kadet's name ALWAYS seems to come up whent the truth comes out. He must
love that, if ever bothers to think of these imbeciles or "bacchae."

I guess the pseudo priestess with her inane, smug post must be so
voluminous, she counts as plural!

-----== Over 90,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----

TyMeDwn1st

May 15, 2001, 4:50:40 PM5/15/01
Now appearing, live and in person, direct from the courtroom,
heeeeeeeeere's..........

Gary Kadet and His Psychotic Sock Puppets !!

<PISS>

Ty
Who is mostly just
a slightly skewed
Donna Reed

"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me!"
~~~ Stuart Smalley