New Age Sociopath gurus like 'Val Valerian (Matrix 5),' dismantled by philosopher John Smith of realitymaps.com

Leonardo Been

Dec 3, 2015, 2:34:59 PM12/3/15
New Age Sociopath gurus like 'Val Valerian (Matrix 5),' dismantled
by philosopher John Smith of realitymaps.com

'

I quote from John Smith (www.realitymaps.com) in May 2008,
who spared me and others, the time and effort, of having
ourselves to do the dismantling of the named Sociopath guru,
"Val Valerian" ("Valdemar Valerian"):

'Review of Val Valerian's Matrix V - M5 — Trading on Self-Importance'

'Val Valerian's Matrix 5 books (trufax.org) were inspired by his
experiences at The Monroe Institute and present themselves as the ultimate
manuals for spiritual development. But all is not what it seems.'

file: Review of Val Valerian's Matrix V - Matrix 5 - at energygrid.com.html
http://www.energygrid.com/spirit/2008/05ap-matrixv.html

'The way that spiritual teachers often [get by, with entirely false data
for their fundament] is by declaring, that these data are self-evident
to those who are spiritually evolved. TA ['T.A.' the real name of Val
Valerian, he] is no exception to this generalization, stating [as he
does] that his assertions can be checked out by anyone developed
enough to be able to visit for themselves

the interdimensional library at "Level 27".'

'TA [Val Valerian] is quite convinced and convincing of the above 'facts'.
He writes with the authority of a man who is absolutely certain of his
worldview, a quality that those seeking "Truth" (with a capital T) find
most Attractive(with a capital A).
(Few after all have the courage to live in the Mystery — with a capital M.)
There are actually quite a number of spiritual teachers like TA who peddle
this level of certainty, and it can be very difficult for most people to
assess their work, just as it can be very difficult to assess the
character of a charismatic person.'

'Perhaps the most important lesson for those reading Matrix V is that it
demonstrates how even the most vicious, spiteful, trite, sexist, bigoted
and judgmental writings and opinions can be passed off as profound
spiritual teachings if they are presented as such, which only goes to show
the gullibility of many of those on the so-called 'spiritual path'. Speak
with assumed authority, no matter how contrived, and you will find 'sheep'
lining up outside your door to hear the Truth and be told how to think and
who to hate. The paradox is that, by presenting his truth with such
authoritarian certainty, TA actually short-circuits his own advice to his
readers to realize their own higher-self authority.

At best, Matrix V is an entertaining read; at worst, a trap that will
delude us into thinking that we are evolved because our heads are filled
with exciting and controversial concepts. But concepts are concepts, and
until we learn to let go of our attachment to them, we will be controlled
by them, ever excluded from the non-conceptual wholeness that defines
authentic spirituality.'

(by John Smith (www.realitymaps.com), in May 2008)

[end quote]