What is The Sociopath's "Definition," of 'Being Sane'? - {note 20151231}

Leonardo Been

Dec 30, 2015, 10:53:26 PM12/30/15
What is The Sociopath's "Definition," of 'Being Sane'? - {note 20151231}

If a kind and caring, intelligent person, is

- concerned about the unknown and speculative side
of life on Earth,

AND prone to being easily misinformed (Aren't we all
so conditioned by the Sociopaths?) -

called "bat shit crazy" by those very Sociopaths, by you*

(by a very malicious, severe Sociopath),

what is then your,* the Sociopath's idea or "definition,"
of 'being sane?'

While it is in itself a rhetoric question,
nevertheless the Sociopaths here are - exceptionally** -
allowed to answer it,

not by a counter-question, nor by a statement of
what THEY consider is "NOT sane," BUT

by an actual definition of "sane" as THEY, the Sociopaths,
use it and want it applied on (that is, how THEY want to
label) others as 'being sane.'

Wholly their opposite, etc. etc. etc., I do remain

KNT hrp&p

'

'
_________
Footnotes:

(* ) Data: at
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.religion.scientology/7uhY3rNlM6g/2uRc5oAHCgAJ
cowardly and maliciously wrote anonymously

[begin quote]
[replace <at> with @]
From: Colonel Bleep <bl...@zerozeroisland.invalid> (via anonymous re-mailer <sewer.dizum.com>
Subject: Re: Implanting and DOWs
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 18:08:21 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

In article <3d4615fc-9f28-4ae9-94b6-a7d28eac6b94<at>googlegroups.com>
corella <cockatoo<at>aussieisp.net.au> wrote:

[Editor KNT hrp&p: 'corella' wrote, out of his highly misinformed and
misinforming concern]

> http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/branton/esp_dulcebook19.htm
>
> "NOW, according to Brown, Mars is under the control of the Greys,
> although some pockets of humans and 'hybrids' may remain in various
> places underground. Other sources claim that in 1985 the
> joint-operational "Alternative 3" facilities on Mars were sabotaged
> and taken over by the Draconians, or reptiloids and greys serving
> the Luciferian collective."

[to which the Sociopath, by definition lacking all concern, wrote]

Thank you - for removing all doubt that you are indeed bat shit crazy.

Colonel Bleep <bleep<at>zerozeroisland.invalid>

[end quote]
Data end

'

(**) 'Demonic creatures etc. have NO PERMISSION to talk to me'
{Note 20071207-V2.0.3} [DCNPT]
(7 December 2007 - Version 2.0.3 on 26 Nov 2009)
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.rights.human/Mq0UI42CL1M/-VcdIYEZDwAJ
a message in topic (of messages, at):
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.rights.human/Mq0UI42CL1M/

(Footnotes end)

'

Copyright 2015 by KNT hrp&p - conditions as usual