DONALD TRUMP’S GREAT BAIT AND SWITCH

Lawrence Akutagawa

Nov 14, 2016, 3:45:58 PM11/14/16
from the linked article below:
"Trump campaigned as an outsider who would overthrow a hopelessly corrupt
Washington establishment. Now we learn that many members of that very
establishment will play key roles in a Trump Administration. "

Interesting stuff, underlining that old saying - "Birds of a feather flock
together."

http://www.newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/donald-trumps-great-bait-and-switch

In her gracious concession speech last Wednesday, Hillary Clinton said of
her victorious opponent, Donald Trump, “We owe him an open mind and a chance
to lead.” That’s an admirable sentiment, but it doesn’t mean we can ignore
how the President-elect puts together a government. Trump isn’t just another
politician, and we shouldn’t pretend he is. Moreover, in 2008, we saw how
the decisions taken immediately after the election proved immensely
consequential. When President Obama brought in the Robert Rubin crew to run
economic policy, he effectively committed himself to a bank bailout that
stabilized the financial crisis and put the economy back on the road to
growth, but also produced a huge populist backlash, which, as we saw last
Tuesday, is still reverberating.

Six days into the Trump transition, one of the biggest bait-and-switch
operations in recent history is already well under way.

/snip - read the cited linked article/

me

Nov 14, 2016, 3:49:46 PM11/14/16
That would describe the Obama administration as well.
http://www.endit.info

Lawrence Akutagawa

Nov 14, 2016, 3:52:30 PM11/14/16
The Eagles are coming!
The Eagles are coming!

GLOBALIST

Nov 14, 2016, 4:26:19 PM11/14/16
I repeat....Trump is not the President until mid January 2016
He is going to be throwing around lots of idea and may
change his mind many many times.
He has goals that his advisers will have to help him
implement into reality. And with a Republic House and Senate
he will not have to fight with a lot of opposition
He will have more of his ducks in order long before
he walks in the front door of the White House.

Lawrence Akutagawa

Nov 14, 2016, 5:27:34 PM11/14/16

"GLOBALIST" wrote in message
****** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

I repeat, Village Idiot - given your statement here: "I repeat....Trump is
not the President until mid January 2016" that completely and entirely
contradicts your Village Idiot stance for months and months of addressing
"President Trump" -

- Is it the case that for all these months previous you the Village Idiot
did not at all know what you the Village Idiot talked about and only now
have come to your senses?

- Or, Village Idiot, is it the case that all these months previous you the
Village Idiot did in fact know what you the Village Idiot talked about and
right now do not at all know what you the Village Idiot say?

Which is it? Please clarify instead of doing yet again...as you did the
previous time this very issue was raised...your Intellectual Coward ploy.

Undoubtedly...Performance #1964 of that most gorgeous Intellectual Coward
ploy where the Village Idiot yet again today - with his tail tucked well
between his legs - avoids the issue by ducking back into that deep dark
desolate hole of his under his rock.

El Castor

Nov 15, 2016, 1:59:38 AM11/15/16
On Mon, 14 Nov 2016 12:49:44 -0800 (PST), me <werner...@gmail.com>
wrote:
I suggest we give him a chance. He will have to work with congress,
and needs to hire 4,000 exec branch employees in the next month -- not
exactly a job for a bunch of know nothing outsiders.