I confess confessed pedophile Richard CUT MY PENIS OFF Scoville confesses to pedophilia

reallyrichard...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2019, 6:20:13 PM2/8/19
I confess I am Richard CUT MY PENIS OFF Scoville aka davidnbro...@gmail.com and darcylar...@gmail.com and this is my confession I LIKE SMALL CHILDREN FOR SEXUAL PURPOSES I being Richard CUT MY PENIS OFF Scoville. Accept my PEDOPHILIA or CUT MY PENIS OFF!

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Feb 9, 2019, 11:38:29 AM2/9/19
On 2/8/2019 3:20 PM, reallyrichard...@gmail.com wrote:
> I confess I am Richard CUT MY PENIS OFF Scoville aka davidnbro...@gmail.com and darcylar...@gmail.com and this is my confession I LIKE SMALL CHILDREN FOR SEXUAL PURPOSES I being Richard CUT MY PENIS OFF Scoville. Accept my PEDOPHILIA or CUT MY PENIS OFF!

Is this supposed to mean something?
Message has been deleted

mamo...@aol.com

Feb 11, 2019, 12:12:05 PM2/11/19

On 2/11/2019 11:02 AM, darcylar...@gmail.com wrote:>

> WOW Criminal Activities & Felonious Public Internet Postings By David
> N. Brown aka David Nathan Brown From His AT&T Cell Phone
> (775-299-8868 With IP Address 107.77.245.2) Impersonating Richard
> Morton Scoville United States Veteran.

Why would fake Darce 2,500 miles away give a shit?

--
http://freespeechstore.com
Message has been deleted