Looking for Pavel Curtis

瀏覽次數:67 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

David Rowley

未讀,
1992年2月24日 中午12:26:221992/2/24
收件者:
Does anyone know the whereabouts of Pavel Curtis, the developer of a
public domain curses package (about 5-8 years ago) ? I thought I
remembered his name on some 'MOO' documentation a short time ago.

Any pointers to his whereabouts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
David Rowley
da...@mks.com

--
ll // // ,~/~~\' David Rowley
/ll/// //l' `\\\ Mortice Kern Systems Inc.

BOROSON BRAM S

未讀,
1992年2月24日 晚上9:51:451992/2/24
收件者:
In article <1992Feb24....@mks.com> da...@mks.com (David Rowley) writes:
>Does anyone know the whereabouts of Pavel Curtis, the developer of a
>public domain curses package (about 5-8 years ago) ? I thought I
>remembered his name on some 'MOO' documentation a short time ago.
>
>Any pointers to his whereabouts would be appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
The long-bearded Pavel Curtis, who taught computer science courses at
the Johns Hopkins CTY summer program, worked for Xerox the last I
knew... the Palo Alto Research Center maybe?

>David Rowley
>da...@mks.com
>

>--
> ll // // ,~/~~\' David Rowley
> /ll/// //l' `\\\ Mortice Kern Systems Inc.
> / l //_// ll\___/ 35 King Street North, Waterloo, ON, Canada N2J 2W9
>O_/ 519/884-2251, FAX 519/884-8861, da...@mks.com

Bram Boroson
bor...@jila.colorado.edu

H. Peter Anvin N9ITP

未讀,
1992年3月1日 晚上9:12:421992/3/1
收件者:

> Pavel is developer/implementor/what-not of a MUD currently running known as
> LambdaMOO, at lambda.parc.xerox.com 8888, which is indeed at Palo Alto. I
> think he can be emailed at lam...@parc.xerox.com. (And I hope he doesn't
> @toad
> me for posting this. :)

The MOO-God himself publishes his e-mail address in the MOO docs to be
pa...@xerox.com. I have sent hime mail there and he responded, so yes, he
is there.

/hpa
--