PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING DONATING MONEY TO "A VOICE FOR MEN"

Manimus Maximus

Jun 4, 2014, 11:49:00 PM6/4/14
Currently, there is another Paul Elam con unfolding to drain funds from
the real men's movement, regarding a circus "conference" that has been
organized to take place in Detroit. It just never ends with Elam. This
time, the scam is for at least $25,000.

Obviously, AFfM agents (Ex: Dean Esmay, Dan Perrins, Marcus Aurelius,
Indy, etc.) staged the phoney death threats against the conference which
have taken on a life of their own. However, rather than defiantly going
ahead with their rights to hold the event - unmolested and unextorted -
the ever female-pacifying, "reasonable" "MHRAs" (I.e. the Gibberish
Moderates) bowed to the threats.

They instantly yelped for crowdfunding to blow on unneeded security.
Superfast, they appear to have raised the estimated $25k "needed" to
hire city police in order to appease the terrorists.

Watch this money. If AVfM history is any indicator, there will be some
sort of scandal about it. There will be a public show of controversy
made about it, while they privately split it up, and then everyone will
quickly drop they issue (just as they did over the Earl Silverman Center
scam last year - that bilked donors for over $6,000 after deliberately
promoting a new unknown woman to the top just prior to her suggesting
the project and then supposedly running off with the money).

There's NO reason why this money should be needed for something like
this. It will be embezzled while they continue to publish their usual
recycled toilet paper at their soft-feminism website. It is a huge
waste of resources that could go to other things - if they HAD any real
goals for men's rights - and all that should be needed is to ignore the
threats.

This is 1960s phony liberalism, pure and simple: conning the public with
publicity stunts centered around causes and issues. A Voice for Men is
a fake men's group that is run by feminist liberals and deadbeat
con-artists. They maintain an appearance of being in separate camps,
but they are really working together in a coordinated fashion and there
are entire women's websites devoted to "feminism" which work with them.

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. Not one dime of it will go to helping men or
boys.......

&

Jun 5, 2014, 4:31:05 AM6/5/14
On 06/04/2014 11:49 PM, Manimus Maximus wrote:
> Currently, there is another Paul Elam con unfolding to drain funds
> from the real men's movement, regarding a circus "conference" that
> has been organized to take place in Detroit. It just never ends with
> Elam. This time, the scam is for at least $25,000.

what are they supposed to do at conference

> Obviously, AFfM agents (Ex: Dean Esmay, Dan Perrins, Marcus Aurelius,
> Indy, etc.) staged the phoney death threats against the conference
> which have taken on a life of their own. However, rather than
> defiantly going ahead with their rights to hold the event -
> unmolested and unextorted - the ever female-pacifying, "reasonable"
> "MHRAs" (I.e. the Gibberish Moderates) bowed to the threats.

paul elam talks all gibberish he thinks no one is bothering to listen he
makes no sense . im right

> They instantly yelped for crowdfunding to blow on unneeded security.
> Superfast, they appear to have raised the estimated $25k "needed" to
> hire city police in order to appease the terrorists.

thats stupid

> Watch this money. If AVfM history is any indicator, there will be
> some sort of scandal about it. There will be a public show of
> controversy made about it, while they privately split it up, and then
> everyone will quickly drop they issue (just as they did over the Earl
> Silverman Center scam last year - that bilked donors for over $6,000
> after deliberately promoting a new unknown woman to the top just
> prior to her suggesting the project and then supposedly running off
> with the money).

didnt they pay that back

> There's NO reason why this money should be needed for something like
> this. It will be embezzled while they continue to publish their
> usual recycled toilet paper at their soft-feminism website. It is a
> huge waste of resources that could go to other things - if they HAD
> any real goals for men's rights - and all that should be needed is to
> ignore the threats.

av4m recycles toilet paper

> This is 1960s phony liberalism, pure and simple: conning the public
> with publicity stunts centered around causes and issues. A Voice for
> Men is a fake men's group that is run by feminist liberals and
> deadbeat con-artists. They maintain an appearance of being in
> separate camps, but they are really working together in a coordinated
> fashion and there are entire women's websites devoted to "feminism"
> which work with them.

this is important information thanks for posting

> DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. Not one dime of it will go to helping men or
> boys.......

it will all get wasted . im right

Marcus Aurelius

Jun 12, 2014, 7:10:28 PM6/12/14
The following is the URL of the website of the Voice for Men:

http://www.avoiceformen.com/

This site has provoked the enmity of both male and female feminists.

&

Jun 12, 2014, 11:16:20 PM6/12/14
On 06/12/2014 07:10 PM, Marcus Aurelius wrote:
> The following is the URL of the website of the Voice for Men:
>
> http://www.avoiceformen.com/
>
> This site has provoked the enmity of male masculinists.

all fixed now . i win