Mob demo..who is next ? China ? Wrong..it is the USA!

baldeagle

Feb 21, 2011, 8:15:43 PM2/21/11
The world has been waiting eagerly to see when the mass protesters
will move to China... another TAM.

Surprise!? NO not TAM...it is in the United States of America. Yes,
True... Obama's own country. Western media has been very quiet about
the mass demo...trying hard to keep this news at home.

US law maker Paul Ryan broke rank...he told the world : “It’s like
Cairo has moved to Madison.”

What is happening ?

For over a week now, thousands of angry Americans have been on the
streets,...in fact... they have taken over the capital
building...protesting against the governor (Walker)... against his
draconian moves to cut the pay, welfare benefits of the workers. (a
move to save the US economy)

Nobe prize economist,Paul Krugman said: "It is about power. What Mr.
Walker and his backers are trying to do is to make Wisconsin — and
eventually, America — less of a functioning democracy..." Americans
are protesting against this Governor and the rich elites behind him.

He said further: "In principle, every American citizen has an equal
say in our political process. In practice, of course, some of us are
more equal than others. Billionaires can field armies of lobbyists;
they can finance think tanks that put the desired spin on policy
issues; they can funnel cash to politicians with sympathetic views. "
"On paper, we’re a one-person-one-vote nation; in reality, ....a
handful of wealthy people dominate. (The USA is not a democracy) "

This is just the start....When law makers make the expected deep cut
in salary and benefits in the effort to save the USA....the mass
protests will spread to every state in the USA. It is the peoples'
power..

In two years....Americans will bring down Obama....and will destroy US
economy sooner or later.

Singlish King

Feb 21, 2011, 10:44:58 PM2/21/11
On 22/02/2011 09:15, baldeagle wrote:

In two years....Americans will bring down Obama....and will destroy US
> economy sooner or later.

US e-CON-no-make already destroyededed. it is on artificial resperator.
American bring down Obama, but no use. Another puppet will take over.

politicocannon

Feb 22, 2011, 1:13:17 AM2/22/11

You expect this current generation of Americans to go out to the
streets to start a revolution? You must be nut. Present day Americans
are a useless bunch. They are the results of decades of government
policies to render the population to become political eunachs. How is
this accomplished? Give them complete freedom. Make booze, drugs and
sex readily available. The population will be completely obsessed with
acquiring and consuming these. What results is a hedonistic, decadent
and immoral people who will not know anything else about life. Such a
people will not have the knowledge, leave alone courage, to fight for
the common good, leave alone starting a revolution. This is the most
fundamental reason why the USA is such a mess it is today.

baldeagle

Feb 22, 2011, 1:36:53 AM2/22/11

The 200,000 plus protesters.... on the streets in Wisconsin,
inside the Capitol building are NOT Americans ?
The hundreds of thousands of Tea Party protesters are
NOT Americans ?

Who are they...aliens !

politicocannon

Feb 22, 2011, 2:13:04 AM2/22/11

Numbers alone does not a revolution make. It is courage. These are
"peacful, non-violent", i.e., non-effective protesters. What do they
do when they are told to behave? What do they do when they are pushed
and herded by the police? They will sheepishly comply.

A revolution is not a picnic. There will have to be violence, loss of
blood and loss of lives. These bunch of sissies will shout themselves
hoarse and then return to the comfort of their homes, return to their
pleasures of booze, drugs and sex.

wogwacker

Feb 22, 2011, 2:22:10 AM2/22/11
On Feb 22, 2:36 pm, baldeagle <force....@gmail.com> wrote:

Look, there were a far larger number of protesters against the Iraq
War? Did they make a diff?

baldeagle

Feb 22, 2011, 2:24:37 AM2/22/11

Yes.,..blood and loss of life. But what for....
getting rid of a dictator... to be replaced with Military
rule another dictator ?

baldeagle

Feb 22, 2011, 2:31:28 AM2/22/11

You may be not aware of the irony in what you just said.

WHAT DIFFERENCE....in all the uprising, the mob demo...
the blood and death.
Would the demo in Wisconsin stop the US economy from
going bankrupt...
would all the US effort stop the countries in the middle east
from becoming nations under Shariah laws...
Would....

Billy

Feb 22, 2011, 4:48:03 PM2/22/11
In article
<d59dacff-657a-4d68...@r19g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,
baldeagle <forc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The world has been waiting eagerly to see when the mass protesters
> will move to China... another TAM.
>
> Surprise!? NO not TAM...it is in the United States of America. Yes,
> True... Obama's own country. Western media has been very quiet about
> the mass demo...trying hard to keep this news at home.
>
> US law maker Paul Ryan broke rank...he told the world : ³It¹s like

> Cairo has moved to Madison.²

And not a moment too soon.

<http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/why-isnt-wall-street-in-jail-2
0110216>

<http://www.democracynow.org/2011/2/22/matt_taibbi_why_isnt_wall_street>

Why Isn't Wall Street in Jail?
Financial crooks brought down the world's economy ‹ but the feds are
doing more to protect them than to prosecute them
By Matt Taibbi
FEBRUARY 16, 2011 9:00 AM ET

Over drinks at a bar on a dreary, snowy night in Washington this past
month, a former Senate investigator laughed as he polished off his beer.
"Everything's fucked up, and nobody goes to jail," he said. "That's your
whole story right there. Hell, you don't even have to write the rest of
it. Just write that."
I put down my notebook. "Just that?"
"That's right," he said, signaling to the waitress for the check.
"Everything's fucked up, and nobody goes to jail. You can end the piece
right there."
Nobody goes to jail. This is the mantra of the financial-crisis era, one
that saw virtually every major bank and financial company on Wall Street
embroiled in obscene criminal scandals that impoverished millions and
collectively destroyed hundreds of billions, in fact, trillions of
dollars of the world's wealth ‹ and nobody went to jail. Nobody, that
is, except Bernie Madoff, a flamboyant and pathological celebrity con
artist, whose victims happened to be other rich and famous people.

<snip>

. . . As for President Obama, what is there to be said? Goldman Sachs
was his number-one private campaign contributor. He put a Citigroup
executive in charge of his economic transition team, and he just named
an executive of JP Morgan Chase, the proud owner of $7.7 million in
Chase stock, his new chief of staff. "The betrayal that this represents
by Obama to everybody is just ‹ we're not ready to believe it," says
Budde, a classmate of the president from their Columbia days. "He's
really fucking us over like that? Really? That's really a JP Morgan guy,
really?"

Which is not to say that the Obama era has meant an end to law
enforcement. On the contrary: In the past few years, the administration
has allocated massive amounts of federal resources to catching
wrongdoers ‹ of a certain type. Last year, the government deported
393,000 people, at a cost of $5 billion. Since 2007, felony immigration
prosecutions along the Mexican border have surged 77 percent; nonfelony
prosecutions by 259 percent. In Ohio last month, a single mother was
caught lying about where she lived to put her kids into a better school
district; the judge in the case tried to sentence her to 10 days in jail
for fraud, declaring that letting her go free would "demean the
seriousness" of the offenses.

So there you have it. Illegal immigrants: 393,000. Lying moms: one.
Bankers: zero. The math makes sense only because the politics are so
obvious. You want to win elections, you bang on the jailable class. You
build prisons and fill them with people for selling dime bags and
stealing CD players. But for stealing a billion dollars? For fraud that
puts a million people into foreclosure? Pass. It's not a crime. Prison
is too harsh. Get them to say they're sorry, and move on. Oh, wait ‹
let's not even make them say they're sorry. That's too mean; let's just
give them a piece of paper with a government stamp on it, officially
clearing them of the need to apologize, and make them pay a fine
instead. But don't make them pay it out of their own pockets, and don't
ask them to give back the money they stole. In fact, let them profit
from their collective crimes, to the tune of a record $135 billion in
pay and benefits last year. What's next? Taxpayer-funded massages for
every Wall Street executive guilty of fraud?

The mental stumbling block, for most Americans, is that financial crimes
don't feel real; you don't see the culprits waving guns in liquor stores
or dragging coeds into bushes. But these frauds are worse than common
robberies. They're crimes of intellectual choice, made by people who are
already rich and who have every conceivable social advantage, acting on
a simple, cynical calculation: Let's steal whatever we can, then dare
the victims to find the juice to reclaim their money through a captive
bureaucracy. They're attacking the very definition of property ‹ which,
after all, depends in part on a legal system that defends everyone's
claims of ownership equally. When that definition becomes tenuous or
conditional ‹ when the state simply gives up on the notion of justice ‹
this whole American Dream thing recedes even further from reality.
Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower, 16 April 1953
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZkDikRLQrw>

Billy

Feb 22, 2011, 5:12:29 PM2/22/11
In article
<29beb8fe-9791-427c...@o8g2000vbq.googlegroups.com>,
politicocannon <politic...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Apparently, you are one of those who conveniently forgets the
demonstrations against the IMF, WTO, and the World Bank in Seattle,
Toronto, Denver, and Washington D.C. You have forgotten the scenes of
tear gas, billy clubs, and blood. Many people didn't get it then, but
they are starting to.

Down with the tyrants.

ltl...@hotmail.com

Feb 22, 2011, 5:13:25 PM2/22/11

I think you are quite wrong.
See whether the following can make you change your mind:
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,2022516,00.html

"A six-month TIME investigation reveals that recruiting, planning,
training and explicit calls for a shooting war are on the rise, as are
criminal investigations by the FBI and state authorities. Readier for
bloodshed than at any time since at least the confrontations in the
1990s in Ruby Ridge, Idaho, and Waco, Texas, the radical right has
raised the threat level against the President and other government
targets. With violence already up on a modest scale, FBI, Department
of Homeland Security (DHS) and state agencies point to two main
dangers of a mass-casualty attack: that a group of armed radicals will
strike out in perceived self-defense, or that a lone wolf, trained and
indoctrinated for war, will grow tired of waiting. Even the most
outspoken militia commanders worry about the latter scenario. Kevin
Terrell, a self-described colonel who founded a group of "freedom
fighters" in Kentucky and predicts war with "the jackbooted thugs" of
Washington within a year, says he has to fend off hotheads who call
him a "keyboard commando." Some are ejected from his group, he says,
and others are willing to wait a little longer. "You have to have the
right fuel-air mixture, the piston has to be in the right position,
the spark has to be perfectly timed," he says. "The day will come —
sooner than later."

American society is highly urbanized. Nevertheless, a lot of its
citizens
are still frontier men and women at their hearts.

politicocannon

Feb 22, 2011, 9:02:57 PM2/22/11
> See whether the following can make you change your mind:http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0...

> "A six-month TIME investigation reveals that recruiting, planning,
> training and explicit calls for a shooting war are on the rise, as are
> criminal investigations by the FBI and state authorities. Readier for
> bloodshed than at any time since at least the confrontations in the
> 1990s in Ruby Ridge, Idaho, and Waco, Texas, the radical right has
> raised the threat level against the President and other government
> targets. With violence already up on a modest scale, FBI, Department
> of Homeland Security (DHS) and state agencies point to two main
> dangers of a mass-casualty attack: that a group of armed radicals will
> strike out in perceived self-defense, or that a lone wolf, trained and
> indoctrinated for war, will grow tired of waiting. Even the most
> outspoken militia commanders worry about the latter scenario. Kevin
> Terrell, a self-described colonel who founded a group of "freedom
> fighters" in Kentucky and predicts war with "the jackbooted thugs" of
> Washington within a year, says he has to fend off hotheads who call
> him a "keyboard commando." Some are ejected from his group, he says,
> and others are willing to wait a little longer. "You have to have the
> right fuel-air mixture, the piston has to be in the right position,
> the spark has to be perfectly timed," he says. "The day will come —
> sooner than later."
>
> American society is highly urbanized. Nevertheless, a lot of its
> citizens
> are still frontier men and women at their hearts.

"The day will come —sooner than later."

This is the day. The Arabs have shown the way.

Another reason why Americans today cannot come together to start a
revolution is their extreme individualism. If thousands of Americans
congregate to protest, each of them will come with his or her own
style, slogan, opinion, agenda....In the end, the entity their are
opposing will tell them: Now folks, we guys go home and decide exactly
what you want before you come back here again.

ltl...@hotmail.com

Feb 23, 2011, 9:12:38 AM2/23/11

Protest Egyptian style is driven by proximal and immediate threats. In
the
absence of clear and present dangers, I am not surprised that each
will
have his or her own agenda. I see nothing wrong with that.

In general, I would say Americans do not worry about the future
enough.
Projected into the future long enough, it would not be difficult to
find common
ground for complaint. But then 1) such long view needs the guidance of
theory, and 2) such worrying about the future will also hamper
thinking and
therefore reduce creativity.

Billy

Feb 23, 2011, 5:27:55 PM2/23/11
In article
<29beb8fe-9791-427c...@o8g2000vbq.googlegroups.com>,
politicocannon <politic...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Anyone ever mention that you sound a lot like Gaddafi?

wogwacker

Feb 23, 2011, 11:05:37 PM2/23/11
On Feb 24, 6:27 am, Billy <wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> In article
> <29beb8fe-9791-427c-96e9-bcbe13f38...@o8g2000vbq.googlegroups.com>,

What America needs now is someone like Gaddafi, ready to kill or be
killed. Such a person will be a saviour of America today.

All these peaceful street protests that we are having, where
protesters of opposing views are separated into different side of a
street, and shouting slogans at each other, this is childish.

Go out and bring the whole system down, violently, if necessary. Its
better to have one short-and-sharp pain than to die a slow, painful
death, which is happening to this nation now.

Billy

Feb 24, 2011, 2:00:25 AM2/24/11
In article
<1d471891-082d-4d94...@x13g2000vbe.googlegroups.com>,
wogwacker <wogw...@gmail.com> wrote:

You obviously haven't kept up with the IMF protests. There has been
violence, police violence. Hard to believe, I know.

Billy

Feb 24, 2011, 2:03:02 AM2/24/11

Really, you should change your monicker. You sound like a cracker.
Wogwacker indeed. Freakin' peckerwood.

politicocannon

Feb 24, 2011, 3:42:30 AM2/24/11
On Feb 24, 3:03 pm, Billy <wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> In article
> <1d471891-082d-4d94-91e1-9001b1821...@x13g2000vbe.googlegroups.com>,

Let's deal with the issue, not the person, and certainly not his
moniker.
The issue is that what is happening in the Arab world should rightly
happen in the USA. Because of the money we spent on our army, many
more of us are poorer and hungrier than we should be. The armies in
Libya has defied their superior authorities. Will ours have the moral
courage to do this? These guys have been indoctrinated to belief that
our nation's threat is always and only from the outside. They are
oblivious to how our own governments have wrecked our nation, decade
after decade, year after year.

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired

should now be aimed at the system. Blow it up!

politicocannon

Feb 24, 2011, 4:03:18 AM2/24/11
On Feb 24, 3:00 pm, Billy <wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> In article
> <1d471891-082d-4d94-91e1-9001b1821...@x13g2000vbe.googlegroups.com>,

Wrong targets. Why deal with the IMF, WTO...? These are multi-national
orgs led by the US. The right strategy is to deal with that one,
dominant leader i.e. US. Bring the US down and all these organisations
will follow suit.

Anti-DabianchenVirus

Feb 24, 2011, 4:20:39 AM2/24/11

........ including the rest of the world - world-wide anarchy. That is
precisely what those China-bashers want, because they themselves live
such miserable failed lives.

wogwacker

Feb 24, 2011, 4:43:53 AM2/24/11
On Feb 24, 3:03 pm, Billy <wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> In article
> <1d471891-082d-4d94-91e1-9001b1821...@x13g2000vbe.googlegroups.com>,

Hi Billy Boy,
Have you watch that Youtube about Tom Morello and his World Wide Rebel
song? This is exactly why I say Americans are no people to start a
revolution. This guy (haven't heard of him before) is supposed to lead
a protest. He strummed the guitar, led the group on stage to sing and
clap, sway the bodies. At the end of it all, its "Goodnight,
everybody, thks" and its the end. Is this a protest? Its only
entertainment! Revolution is not sing-and-dance or rock-and-roll. Its
about throwing rocks and rolling down the streets firing your guns
away.

Anti-DabianchenVirus

Feb 24, 2011, 6:03:11 AM2/24/11

1776 ?

Tom Jigme Wheat

Feb 24, 2011, 6:30:35 PM2/24/11
On Feb 24, 1:20 am, Anti-DabianchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>
wrote:
> such miserable failed lives.- Hide quoted text -
your the one whose posting at 1am in the morning. obviously it is you
who have no life.

Anti-DabianchenVirus

Feb 24, 2011, 11:26:50 PM2/24/11

What's the matter, homo punk? Why can't you support your own
allegations?

On the 17th of February, you accused me of advocating the overthrow of
American democracy, and "just a loud mouth with a one inch rice dick":

http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.tibet/msg/3535c4db40a0115c?hl=en

I have since then asked you to prove it and you haven't. Why? Because
you are a pathological LIAR!

Billy

Feb 25, 2011, 5:56:48 PM2/25/11
In article
<4c28ef30-d9d2-4b8f...@r17g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>,
wogwacker <wogw...@gmail.com> wrote:

You base your opinions on Tom Morello (whoever in the fuck that is) and

his World Wide Rebel song?

Are you totally brain dead?

Google WTO protests Seattle, Toronto, Washingon D.C., and DNC and RNC
protests in Los Angeles, Philadelphia, New york, and Denver.

Americans who have been paying attention are pissed. Americans when they
do pay attention will be pissed. Americans have the rights that we have
because we have been threatened, beaten, and shot, and it hasn't stopped
us.

Billy

Feb 25, 2011, 5:58:46 PM2/25/11
In article
<467650c5-95fc-41f0...@v31g2000vbs.googlegroups.com>,
politicocannon <politic...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Amen.

Billy

Feb 25, 2011, 6:06:57 PM2/25/11
In article
<a8c45c48-ae1e-46b6...@z31g2000vbs.googlegroups.com>,
politicocannon <politic...@yahoo.com> wrote:

By bring the U.S. down, I presume you mean to rid the citizenry of the
parasites that prey on us.

90% of the media is owned by 5 corporations who in turn are owned by
those who buy politicians for sock puppets.

The best way to bring down the oligarchy, or at least make them show
their face, is campaign finance reform (no private money, let it be a
debate on ideas).

Down with the Kleptocrats (Democrats/Republicans)

-

Billy

Feb 25, 2011, 6:08:06 PM2/25/11
In article
<4aa743ed-81bb-463c...@t19g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
Anti-DabianchenVirus <wus...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

Try Seattle, 2000

baldeagle

Feb 25, 2011, 8:34:11 PM2/25/11
On Feb 26, 6:56 am, Billy <wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:

.> Americans have the rights that we have
. > because we have been threatened, beaten, and shot,
.> and it hasn't stopped us.

Yes. American have the right...including the right to
ruin the USA.
The protests in Wisconsin...about union demands (wages
and benefits that made the USA costly and uncompetitive..
ruining the USA economy....cause huge budget deficit
and national debt) is now spreading to other states...Ohio,
Indiana, Florida....

It is this right...that gave Singapore the chance for
economic growth and success (Singapore GDP per capital
is $62,200 ..the USA is $47,400)

We must thank the Unions in the USA for this gift.

http://education-portal.com/articles/Wisconsin_Teacher_Protests_Spread_to_Other_States.html

Billy

Feb 26, 2011, 7:46:37 PM2/26/11
In article
<42c9a0c5-fca0-4d8d...@y31g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
baldeagle <forc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 26, 6:56 am, Billy <wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
>
> .> Americans have the rights that we have
> . > because we have been threatened, beaten, and shot,
> .> and it hasn't stopped us.
>
> Yes. American have the right...including the right to
> ruin the USA.

> The protests in Wisconsin...about union demands (wages
> and benefits that made the USA costly and uncompetitive..
> ruining the USA economy....cause huge budget deficit
> and national debt) is now spreading to other states...Ohio,
> Indiana, Florida....

<http://www.democracynow.org/2011/2/22/matt_taibbi_why_isnt_wall_street>
a recent paper by Dean Baker, who concludes, "Most of the pension
shortfall using the current methodology is attributable to the plunge in
the stock market in the years 2007-2009. If pension funds had earned
returns just equal to the interest rate on 30-year Treasury bonds in the
three years since 2007, their assets would be more than $850 billion
greater than they are today."

And this‹he quotes David Cay Johnston of tax.com: "The average Wisconsin
pension is $24,500 a year, which is hardly lavish. But what is stunning
is that 15% of the money contributed to the fund each year is going to
Wall Street in fees," which is why we now ask the question, "Why isnąt
Wall Street in jail?"

> It is this right...that gave Singapore the chance for
> economic growth and success (Singapore GDP per capital
> is $62,200 ..the USA is $47,400)

So, there is a benefit to having an enlightened dictators. You'd better
hope that they remain enlightened, or that your presidency isn't
contested, meanwhile, you can say baa, baa, baa with the rest of us.

" Freedom House ranks Singapore as "partly free" in its "Freedom in the
World report"[34] and The Economist ranks Singapore as a "hybrid
regime", the third rank out of four, in its "Democracy Index".
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_labor_issues_and_events>

> We must thank the Unions in the USA for this gift.

It seems you know nothing of American politics. Don't blame the guy who
is making $50,000/year. Blame the CEO that makes million$, plus million$
in bonuses. Blame the investment banks that turned retirement funds into
junk funds with their "VooDoo" economics, which is at the heart of the
Union problems with the states. It also caused business collapses -->
unemployment --> mortgage collapse --> homelessness. They should be hung
by their balls.

> http://education-portal.com/articles/Wisconsin_Teacher_Protests_Spread_to_Othe
> r_States.html

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_labor_issues_and_events>
"1 May 1886 (United States)
Workers protested in the streets to demand the universal adoption of the
eight hour day. Hundreds of thousands of American workers had joined the
Knights of Labor.

1 May 1886 (United States)
Bay View Tragedy -- About 2,000 Polish workers walked off their jobs and
gathered at St. Stanislaus Church in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, angrily
denouncing the ten hour workday. The protesters marched through the
city, calling on other workers to join them. All but one factory was
closed down as sixteen thousand protesters gathered at Rolling Mills.
Wisconsin Governor Jeremiah Rusk called the state militia. The militia
camped out at the mill while workers slept in nearby fields. On the
morning of May 5th, as protesters chanted for the eight-hour workday,
General Treaumer ordered his men to shoot into the crowd, some of whom
were carrying sticks, bricks, and scythes, leaving seven dead at the
scene, including a child.[2][3]
The Milwaukee Journal reported that eight more would die within
twenty-four hours, adding that Governor Rusk was to be commended for his
quick action in the matter.
---

Our rights didn't come cheaply, and we won't give them away.
We are all Egyptians now.

baldeagle

Feb 26, 2011, 8:24:07 PM2/26/11
On Feb 27, 8:46 am, Billy <wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> In article
> <42c9a0c5-fca0-4d8d-9986-dd3fb2de6...@y31g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,

>  baldeagle <force....@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Feb 26, 6:56 am, Billy <wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
>
> > .>  Americans have the rights that we have
> > . > because we have been threatened, beaten, and shot,
> > .> and it hasn't stopped us.
>
> > Yes. American have the right...including the right to
> > ruin the USA.
> > The protests in Wisconsin...about union demands (wages
> > and benefits that made the USA costly and uncompetitive..
> > ruining the USA economy....cause huge budget deficit
> > and national debt) is now spreading to other states...Ohio,
> > Indiana, Florida....
>
> <http://www.democracynow.org/2011/2/22/matt_taibbi_why_isnt_wall_street>
> a recent paper by Dean Baker, who concludes, "Most of the pension
> shortfall using the current methodology is attributable to the plunge in
> the stock market in the years 2007-2009. If pension funds had earned
> returns just equal to the interest rate on 30-year Treasury bonds in the
> three years since 2007, their assets would be more than $850 billion
> greater than they are today."

Please remain focus...we are talking about UNION, about
union driving up the production of goods and service...
making it difficult for US businessman to employ people
in the USA..forcing them to relocate their factories to Mexico...
to India and to China.
The governor of Wisconsin is now trying to pass a law
to limit the power of the union...so as to cut the expenses
on wages...so as to cut the budget deficit,...so as to
stop the need to borrow money...

> > It is this right...that gave Singapore the chance for
> > economic growth and success (Singapore GDP per capital
> > is $62,200 ..the USA is $47,400)
>
> So, there is a benefit to having an enlightened dictators. You'd better
> hope that they remain enlightened, or that your presidency isn't
> contested, meanwhile, you can say baa, baa, baa with the rest of us.

You don't know what you are talking about.
The president of Singapore is a figure head...like the Queen.
Singapore has a parliamentary system. Our leaders are elected
every 5 years ...
For the last 45 years Singaporeans have elected the same party ..
to rule Singapore.

We have modified democracy....modified the way to choose our
leaders... We do NOT choose the most popular man to be
our leader...we choose the man with the best proven abilities.. ..
Our leaders are elected because they are the most ABLE leader,
the most efficient leaders, the most UN-corrupted leaders...
(some years they are the most unpopular leaders)

In Singapore, we have evolved a system...where only leaders
with good education (many top scholars), and abilities are
selected to stand for election.
The member parliament(elected) are appointed to serve in key
positions in the govt...for them to prove themselves. Those
who are able to show good results over a period of years...
are appointed as ministers. The top performing minster
is appointed the PM.

Under our system, Singapore have good leaders for almost
50 years...and will have good leader in future.

China has adopted our system of governance since
the early 80s...and our system has served China well.

> " Freedom House ranks Singapore as "partly free" in its "Freedom in the
> World report"[34] and The Economist ranks Singapore as a "hybrid
> regime", the third rank out of four, in its "Democracy Index".
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_labor_issues_and_events>
>

> > We must thank the Unions in the USA for this gift.
>
> It seems you know nothing of American politics. Don't blame the guy who
> is making $50,000/year. Blame the CEO that makes million$, plus million$
> in bonuses. Blame the investment banks that turned retirement funds into
> junk funds with their "VooDoo" economics, which is at the heart of the
> Union problems with the states. It also caused business collapses -->
> unemployment --> mortgage collapse --> homelessness. They should be hung
> by their balls.
>

> >http://education-portal.com/articles/Wisconsin_Teacher_Protests_Sprea...

globalhuman123

Feb 27, 2011, 2:38:29 AM2/27/11
On Feb 26, 6:56 am, Billy <wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> In article
> <4c28ef30-d9d2-4b8f-aacd-a6b968010...@r17g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>,

Billy Boy,

It is not the number that matters. Its the sacrifice they are prepared
to make. All because one Tunisian was willing to burnt himself alive,
the whole Arab world is set aflame. One spark can start a prairie
fire. Is there an American ready to sacrifice himself/herself the way
the Tunisian did?

Billy

Feb 27, 2011, 12:25:04 PM2/27/11
In article
<3d04fa37-0307-4334...@s3g2000vbf.googlegroups.com>,
globalhuman123 <globalh...@gmail.com> wrote:

His name is Mohammed Bouazizi. He isn't a chess piece. He has a family,
Hamdi did.

It isn't just the Arab world that has been set on fire. It is the whole
world with politicians looking over their shoulders from America to
Zimbabwe, except for the new democracies in South America.

There are many who suffer as Mohammed Bouazizi did. Few are recognized.
If you would volunteer for self-immolation, I'm sure the entire world
would appreciate it.

Billy

Feb 27, 2011, 1:47:28 PM2/27/11
In article
<90097505-92c1-4c93...@o21g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,
baldeagle <forc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 27, 8:46 am, Billy <wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> > In article
> > <42c9a0c5-fca0-4d8d-9986-dd3fb2de6...@y31g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
> >
> >  baldeagle <force....@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > On Feb 26, 6:56 am, Billy <wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> >
> > > .>  Americans have the rights that we have
> > > . > because we have been threatened, beaten, and shot,
> > > .> and it hasn't stopped us.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_labor_issues_and_events>

> > > Yes. American have the right...including the right to
> > > ruin the USA.
> > > The protests in Wisconsin...about union demands (wages
> > > and benefits that made the USA costly and uncompetitive..
> > > ruining the USA economy....cause huge budget deficit
> > > and national debt) is now spreading to other states...Ohio,
> > > Indiana, Florida....

<http://www.democracynow.org/2011/2/22/matt_taibbi_why_isnt_wall_street>
a recent paper by Dean Baker, who concludes, "Most of the pension
shortfall using the current methodology is attributable to the plunge in
the stock market in the years 2007-2009. If pension funds had earned
returns just equal to the interest rate on 30-year Treasury bonds in the
three years since 2007, their assets would be more than $850 billion
greater than they are today."

> Please remain focus...we are talking about UNION, about
> union driving up the production of goods and service...
> making it difficult for US businessman to employ people
> in the USA..forcing them to relocate their factories to Mexico...
> to India and to China.
> The governor of Wisconsin is now trying to pass a law
> to limit the power of the union...so as to cut the expenses
> on wages...so as to cut the budget deficit,...so as to
> stop the need to borrow money...

You don't know what you are talking about, and/or you are a Republican.

The truth that seems to escape you is that labor has struggled for their
rights since the inception of this country. Management has always
complained that a living wage would make their products too expensive
and that there would be a loss of jobs. It didn't happen. A strong
"middle class" (as it is understood today) as consumers, was the driving
force in the development of the American economy.

The Governor of Wisconsin is trying to bust unions, not balance his
budget, but to pillage the state.

<http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/25/opinion/25krugman.html?_r=1&ref=paulkr
ugman>
February 24, 2011

Shock Doctrine, U.S.A.
By PAUL KRUGMAN

In recent weeks, Madison has been the scene of large demonstrations
against the governorąs budget bill, which would deny
collective-bargaining rights to public-sector workers. Gov. Scott Walker
claims that he needs to pass his bill to deal with the stateąs fiscal
problems. But his attack on unions has nothing to do with the budget. In
fact, those unions have already indicated their willingness to make
substantial financial concessions ‹ an offer the governor has rejected.
Whatąs happening in Wisconsin is, instead, a power grab ‹ an attempt to
exploit the fiscal crisis to destroy the last major counterweight to the
political power of corporations and the wealthy. And the power grab goes
beyond union-busting. The bill in question is 144 pages long, and there
are some extraordinary things hidden deep inside.

For example, the bill includes language that would allow officials
appointed by the governor to make sweeping cuts in health coverage for
low-income families without having to go through the normal legislative
process.

And then thereąs this: łNotwithstanding ss. 13.48 (14) (am) and 16.705
(1), the department may sell any state-owned heating, cooling, and power
plant or may contract with a private entity for the operation of any
such plant, with or without solicitation of bids, for any amount that
the department determines to be in the best interest of the state.
Notwithstanding ss. 196.49 and 196.80, no approval or certification of
the public service commission is necessary for a public utility to
purchase, or contract for the operation of, such a plant, and any such
purchase is considered to be in the public interest and to comply with
the criteria for certification of a project under s. 196.49 (3) (b).˛
Whatąs that about? The state of Wisconsin owns a number of plants
supplying heating, cooling, and electricity to state-run facilities
(like the University of Wisconsin). The language in the budget bill
would, in effect, let the governor privatize any or all of these
facilities at whim. Not only that, he could sell them, without taking
bids, to anyone he chooses. And note that any such sale would, by
definition, be łconsidered to be in the public interest.˛

If this sounds to you like a perfect setup for cronyism and profiteering
‹ remember those missing billions in Iraq? ‹ youąre not alone. Indeed,
there are enough suspicious minds out there that Koch Industries, owned
by the billionaire brothers who are playing such a large role in Mr.
Walkerąs anti-union push, felt compelled to issue a denial that itąs
interested in purchasing any of those power plants. Are you reassured?
-----

<http://www.democracynow.org/2011/2/24/billionaire_conservative_koch_brot
hers_fund_wisconsin>
JUAN GONZALEZ: On Wednesday, a blogger named Ian Murphy revealed that he
had impersonated David Koch in a recorded phone conversation with an
unsuspecting Governor Walker. Murphy said he pulled the prank after
learning that Walker was refusing to return phone calls from Democratic
senators.
During the 20-minute conversation, Walker admitted that he had
considered disrupting opposition to his anti-union bill by planting
"troublemakers" among the protesters.
-----

<http://newsjunkiepost.com/2011/02/20/may-1933-hitler-abolishes-unions/>
May 1933: Hitler Abolishes Unions
-----

Germany, worlds 4th largest economy, on the other hand, didn't send it's
jobs overseas.

Germany reported a trade surplus equivalent to 11.9 Billion EUR in
December of 2010. German economy is heavily export-oriented (the world's
biggest exporter), with exports accounting for more than one-third of
national output. Its principal exports are: motor vehicles, machinery,
chemical products, electrical devices and telecommunications technology.
Germanąs principal imports are motor vehicles, chemical products,
machinery, oil and gas and computers. European Union makes 60 percent of
the total trade.

> > > It is this right...that gave Singapore the chance for
> > > economic growth and success (Singapore GDP per capital
> > > is $62,200 ..the USA is $47,400)
> >
> > So, there is a benefit to having an enlightened dictators. You'd better
> > hope that they remain enlightened, or that your presidency isn't
> > contested, meanwhile, you can say baa, baa, baa with the rest of us.
>
> You don't know what you are talking about.
> The president of Singapore is a figure head...like the Queen.

The Queen can't appoint judges, so it's not the same.

> Singapore has a parliamentary system. Our leaders are elected
> every 5 years ...
> For the last 45 years Singaporeans have elected the same party ..
> to rule Singapore.

And since 1990, no one has run against the president?

> We have modified democracy....modified the way to choose our
> leaders...

You choose from the choices that you are given.
Oh, and a qualified statement is no statement at all, "modified" covers
a host of sins.

> We do NOT choose the most popular man to be
> our leader...we choose the man with the best proven abilities.. ..
> Our leaders are elected because they are the most ABLE leader,
> the most efficient leaders, the most UN-corrupted leaders...
> (some years they are the most unpopular leaders)

Blah, blah, blah . . .

> In Singapore, we have evolved a system...where only leaders
> with good education (many top scholars), and abilities are
> selected to stand for election.
> The member parliament(elected) are appointed to serve in key
> positions in the govt...for them to prove themselves. Those
> who are able to show good results over a period of years...
> are appointed as ministers. The top performing minster
> is appointed the PM.

We call it cronyism.

> Under our system, Singapore have good leaders for almost
> 50 years...and will have good leader in future.

You spend more per capita for weapons than the U.S. does.
What a waste of money.

> China has adopted our system of governance since
> the early 80s...and our system has served China well.

That's what I meant about you living under a dictatorship.

I understand that Mubarak won election by 90+% of the vote. Does your
president win by less?

baldeagle

Feb 27, 2011, 4:49:09 PM2/27/11
On Feb 28, 2:47 am, Billy <wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:

> That's what I meant about you living under a dictatorship.

Is the Queen of England a dictator ?
Is the UK a dictatorship ?

Billy

Feb 27, 2011, 7:26:36 PM2/27/11
In article
<39db2109-08ea-4ee3...@8g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,
baldeagle <forc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 28, 2:47�am, Billy <wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
>
> > That's what I meant about you living under a dictatorship.
>
> Is the Queen of England a dictator ?

As I said, she can't appoint judges. She is a figurehead with no
political power beyond the bully pulpit. Like your president, no one
runs against her. Which has nothing to do with your embracement
of neo-liberalism.

-----

baldeagle

Mar 2, 2011, 3:16:03 AM3/2/11
On Feb 28, 8:26 am, Billy <wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> In article
> <39db2109-08ea-4ee3-9dc6-452dc9f52...@8g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,

>  baldeagle <force....@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Feb 28, 2:47 am, Billy <wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
>
> > > That's what I meant about you living under a dictatorship.
>
> > Is the Queen of England  a dictator  ?
>
> As I said, she can't appoint judges. She is a figurehead with no
> political power beyond the bully pulpit.

So is our rubber-stamping president.... What're
talking about when you claimed that our president
is a dictator.
Ha ha ha ha ...
You talked cock.

baldeagle

Mar 2, 2011, 7:39:14 AM3/2/11
.> You expect this current generation of Americans to go out to the
.> streets to start a revolution? You must be nut.

I suspect..you are the nutty one. No offence meant...because
you do not see reality... what is actually happening in the USA.

The mass protests started in earnest 3 weeks ago....has spread
to Wisconsin.. . to Ohio...and in half a dozen other states in
the USA.

Billy

Mar 2, 2011, 4:57:21 PM3/2/11
In article
<7b0badeb-0153-44ef...@d23g2000prj.googlegroups.com>,
baldeagle <forc...@gmail.com> wrote:

And all this time I thought you were stupid, but it turns out that you
are malevolent to. What was said was:

<http://www.democracynow.org/2011/2/22/matt_taibbi_why_isnt_wall_street>
a recent paper by Dean Baker, who concludes, "Most of the pension
shortfall using the current methodology is attributable to the plunge in
the stock market in the years 2007-2009. If pension funds had earned
returns just equal to the interest rate on 30-year Treasury bonds in the
three years since 2007, their assets would be more than $850 billion
greater than they are today."

And this‹he quotes David Cay Johnston of tax.com: "The average Wisconsin

pension is $24,500 a year, which is hardly lavish. But what is stunning
is that 15% of the money contributed to the fund each year is going to

Wall Street in fees," which is why we now ask the question, "Why isn¹t
Wall Street in jail?"

> It is this right...that gave Singapore the chance for
> economic growth and success (Singapore GDP per capital
> is $62,200 ..the USA is $47,400)

So, **there is a benefit to having enlightened dictators**. You'd better

hope that they remain enlightened, or that your presidency isn't
contested, meanwhile, you can say baa, baa, baa with the rest of us.

" Freedom House ranks Singapore as "partly free" in its "Freedom in the

World report"[34] and The Economist ranks Singapore as a "hybrid
regime", the third rank out of four, in its "Democracy Index".
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_labor_issues_and_events>

---
Singapore appears to have a good economy. What I was pointing out is
that the state of your economy is based on the intents of a few people.
Even if they work for the good of the people, they won't last forever.
Money corrupts. Singapore needs a way to pass on good intents toward the
people. So much power in so few hands, will make temptation a constant
threat.

Billy

Mar 2, 2011, 5:53:30 PM3/2/11
In article
<94ef0c64-0042-41ee...@t19g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
baldeagle <forc...@gmail.com> wrote:

The new Public Order Act bans all cause related events. This new
proposed law gives authorities the power to prevent an individual from
leaving home or a building if it is deemed that that person intended or
intends to be part of a demonstration. Police would also be allowed to
order a person to leave a specific area should they determine an
intention of offence.[4] Second Home Affairs Minister K. Shanmugam argue
that this would be necessary to maintain security at the Asia-Pacific
Economic Cooperation summit held in the country later in 2009. However,
opponents like Chee Soon Juan, leader of the Singapore Democratic Party
argue that the law change is "for the long run" with the intention to
silence discontentment with the PAP ruled government. ;O)
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_demonstrations_in_Singapore>

Everyone become a revolutionary when they have no choice. Fewer and
fewer Americans have a choice.

1.5 to 3.5 million Americans are homeless. 3 million Americans are in
jail, and there are the millions that proceeded them. Once you are a
convicted felon (marijuana in some states), you are no longer allowed to
receive benefits that other poor get, like subsidized housing.
Black Americans have a 16% unemployment rate.

Americans who voted Bush out of office have been treated with a new and
improved Bush. Obama continues to hide behind state secrecy, 1% of our
population is locked up, torture continues, pointless wars, that only an
arms-maker could love, continue, and there is little information from
the corporate media. Demonstrations were going on for 2 days before our
local paper stated to carry them. The whole world knew the American
shooter in Pakistan, except the U.S. media who followed the party line
and called him a diplomat, who carries an arsenal with him.

I think it' ready to blow. It just needs the right trigger.

baldeagle

Mar 2, 2011, 5:56:06 PM3/2/11
On Mar 3, 5:57 am, Billy <wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> In article
> <7b0badeb-0153-44ef-be93-123a17035...@d23g2000prj.googlegroups.com>,

>  baldeagle <force....@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Feb 28, 8:26 am, Billy <wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> > > In article
> > > <39db2109-08ea-4ee3-9dc6-452dc9f52...@8g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,

> > > As I said, she can't appoint judges. She is a figurehead with no
> > > political power beyond the bully pulpit.
>
> > So is our rubber-stamping president.... What're
> > talking about when you claimed that our president
> > is a dictator.
> > Ha ha ha ha ...
> > You talked cock.
>

> a recent paper by Dean Baker, who concludes, "Most of the pension

You talk more cock....

Billy

Mar 2, 2011, 8:15:47 PM3/2/11
In article
<f2b0ee86-c70d-4116...@o30g2000pra.googlegroups.com>,
baldeagle <forc...@gmail.com> wrote:

and you are a waste of space. You didn't have a single citation to
support your (?) argument. Bye.

politicocannon

Mar 3, 2011, 12:29:05 AM3/3/11
On Feb 26, 6:56 am, Billy <wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> In article
> <4c28ef30-d9d2-4b8f-aacd-a6b968010...@r17g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>,

Billy,
If he were to mention 10 events, you would still say he tries to
generalise based on 10 events. This could go on for any number he
mentions. The point is not the number of protesters but what
sacrifices each of them is willing to make. You can have millions on
the streets but if they protest in a carnival mood, nothing will
happen. Look at the Tunisian who set himself afire. His death set the
whole Arab world aflame. All it takes is one such act from one
American. Any American willing to do it? Billy, will you self-immolate
to start a Revolution for a better USA?

baldeagle

Mar 3, 2011, 10:34:55 AM3/3/11
On Mar 3, 9:15 am, Billy <wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> In article
> <f2b0ee86-c70d-4116-804d-9fa419c0c...@o30g2000pra.googlegroups.com>,

Talking cock...

Billy

Mar 3, 2011, 12:22:28 PM3/3/11
In article
<447d2ef6-c2b4-49c9...@x13g2000vbe.googlegroups.com>,
politicocannon <politic...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Oh, you know, I'm really not worthy. To get the public's attention, we
really should have a person of greater stature than myself to propitiate
the gods of revolution, which is why

I'm nominating you, "politicocannon fodder" for this high honor.

Need a match?

---

Billy

Mar 8, 2011, 4:00:16 PM3/8/11
In article
<wildbilly-C7B88...@c-61-68-245-199.per.connect.net.au>,
Billy <wild...@withouta.net> wrote:

> Americans who voted Bush out of office have been treated with a new and
> improved Bush. Obama continues to hide behind state secrecy, 1% of our
> population is locked up, torture continues, pointless wars, that only an
> arms-maker could love, continue, and there is little information from
> the corporate media. Demonstrations were going on for 2 days before our
> local paper stated to carry them. The whole world knew the American
> shooter in Pakistan, except the U.S. media who followed the party line
> and called him a diplomat, who carries an arsenal with him.
>
> I think it' ready to blow. It just needs the right trigger.

The far right has only one tool left to counter what's happened in the
US: distraction.

They will talk about illegal immigrants, they will talk about
communists, they will talk about race, they will talk about unions, they
will talk about anything, anything at all, but the Goldman Saching &
Pillaging of America for $13 trillion. THIRTEEN MILLION DOLLAR$.
America ain't broke. The crooks have it all.

-------

White guys in Suits
<http://www.democracynow.org/blog/2011/3/7/michael_moore>

MICHAEL MOORE: America is not broke. Contrary to what those in power
would like you to believe, so that you'll give up your pension, cut your
wages, and settle for the life your great-grandparents had, America is
not broke. Not by a long shot. The country is awash in wealth and cash.
It's just that it's not in your hands. It has been transferred, in the
greatest heist in history, from the workers and consumers to the banks
and the portfolios of the uber-rich.

Right now, this afternoon, just 400 Americans - 400 - have more wealth
than half of all Americans combined. Let me say that again. And please,
someone in the mainstream media, just repeat this fact once. We're not
greedy; we'll be happy to hear it just once. Four hundred obscenely
wealthy individuals, 400 little Mubaraks, most of whom benefited in some
way from the multi-trillion-dollar taxpayer bailout of 2008, now have
more cash, stock and property than the assets of 155 million Americans
combined.

CROWD: Shame! Shame! Shame!

MICHAEL MOORE: It is a shame.

CROWD: Shame! Shame! Shame!

MICHAEL MOORE: If - if you can't bring yourself to call that a financial
coup d'etat, then you are simply not being honest with what you know in
your heart to be true. But I can see why people don't want to even think
about this. For us to admit that we have let a small group of men
abscond with and hoard the bulk of the wealth that runs our economy
would mean that we'd have to accept the humiliating acknowledgment that
we have indeed surrendered our precious democracy to the moneyed elite.
Wall Street, the banks and the Fortune 500 now run this republic. And
until this past month here in Madison, Wisconsin, the rest of us, until
then, have felt completely helpless, unable to find a way to do anything
about it.

Now, just like your soon-to-be ex-governor, I have nothing more than a
high school education. But, Governor Walker, back when I was in school,
every student had to take one semester of economics in order to
graduate. And here's what I learned: money doesn't grow on trees - unless
it's a palm tree. It grows when we make things. It grows when we have
good jobs with good wages that we use to buy the things we need. And
guess what. That creates more jobs. It grows when we provide an
outstanding educational system, an educational system that then grows a
new generation of inventors, entrepreneurs, artists, scientists,
thinkers, the people who will come up with the next great idea for this
planet. And those ideas create jobs, and the jobs produce tax revenue.

But the few who have the most money don't want to pay their fair share
of the taxes. They'd rather invest it in a gambling casino known as Wall
Street, betting for or against the stock market or against your home
mortgage. And the entire population suffers, because that wealth has
been removed from circulation. What’s so cynical about this is that
the very people who don't pay their taxes crashed our economic system.
They created the unemployment, which has caused less tax revenue, and
states like Wisconsin have ended up with a so-called "budget crisis."

But Wisconsin is not broke. It's one of the three biggest lies of the
last decade. What are the three biggest lies? Let's repeat them. Number
one, Wisconsin is broke. Number two, there's weapons of mass destruction
in Iraq. And number three, the Packers need Favre in order to win the
Super Bowl.

The nation - the nation is not broke, my friends. There's lots of money
to go around. Lots! Lots! It's just that those in charge have diverted
that wealth into a deep well that sits on their well-guarded estates.
They know - they know that they have committed crimes to make this
happen. And they know - and they know that someday you may want to see
some of that money that used to be yours. So they have bought and paid
for hundreds of politicians across the country to do their bidding for
them. But just in case that doesn't work, they've got their gated
communities. They've got their luxury jet that's always fully fueled,
the engines running, waiting for that day, waiting for that day that
they hope never comes.

To help prevent that day when people, the people, demand their country
back, the wealthy have done two very smart things:

Number one, they control the message. By owning the media, they have
expertly convinced many Americans of few means to buy their version of
the American Dream and vote for their politicians. Their version of the
Dream says that you, too, might be rich some day. This is America, where
anything can happen if you just apply yourself. They have conveniently
provided you with believable examples to show you how a poor boy can
become a rich man, how a guy - how the child of a single mother in
Hawaii can become president of the United States, and how a guy with a
high school education can become a successful filmmaker. They - don't
fall for it! They will play these stories for you over and over and over
again, all day long, so that the last thing you'll want to do is upset
the apple cart, because, yes, you - you, you, too - might be
rich/president/Oscar winner some day. The message, though, is clear:
keep you head down, keep your nose to the grindstone, don't rock the
boat, be sure to vote for the party that protects the rich man that you
might be some day.

And here's the second smart thing the wealthy have done. They've created
a poison pill that they know you will never want to take. It's their
version of mutually assured destruction. And when they threatened to
release this weapon of mass economic annihilation in September of 2008,
we blinked. As the economy and the stock market went into a tailspin and
the banks were caught conducting a worldwide Ponzi scheme, Wall Street
issued this threat: either hand over trillions of dollars from the
American taxpayers, or we will crash this economy straight into the
ground! Crash it straight into the ground! There's a word for that,
isn't there? Terrorism. It's a form of terrorism, isn't it? Fork it
over, or it's goodbye savings accounts. Fork it over, or it's goodbye
pensions. Fork it over, or it's goodbye United States Treasury. Fork it
over, or it's goodbye jobs and homes and future.
<http://www.democracynow.org/blog/2011/3/7/michael_moore>
---
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080812/ap_on_bi_ge/corporations_income_tax

Most companies in US avoid federal income taxes

Two-thirds of U.S. corporations paid no federal income taxes between
1998 and 2005, according to a new report from Congress.

The study by the Government Accountability Office, expected to be
released Tuesday, said about 68 percent of foreign companies doing
business in the U.S. avoided corporate taxes over the same period.

Collectively, the companies reported trillions of dollars in sales,
according to GAO's estimate.

"It's shameful that so many corporations make big profits and pay
nothing to support our country," said Sen. Byron Dorgan, D-N.D., who
asked for the GAO study with Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich.
-----

<http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/the-u.s.-middle-class-is-being-wipe
d-out-here%27s-the-stats-to-prove-it-520657.html?>
* 83 percent of all U.S. stocks are in the hands of 1 percent of the
people.
(According to Garbidge they only pay 28.1 percent of all federal taxes.
Capital gains is taxed at 15%)
<http://www.crimeandfederalism.com/2010/06/hedge-fund-managers-to-keep-15
-income-tax-rate.html>

* 66 percent of the income growth between 2001 and 2007 went to the
top 1% of all Americans.

* Only the top 5 percent of U.S. households have earned enough
additional income to match the rise in housing costs since 1975.
-----

<http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/14/income-inequality-is-at-a_n_259
516.html>
As of 2007, the top decile of American earners, Saez writes, pulled in
49.7 percent of total wages, a level that's "higher than any other year
since 1917 and even surpasses 1928, the peak of stock market bubble in
the 'roaring" 1920s.'"

----

<http://blog.turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tips/how-is-americas-income-tax-burd
en-weighted/03032010-2488>
The 1,410,710 people who comprise the top 1% of income earners, for
instance, earned $2,008,259 trillion, of which $450,926 billion went to
federal income taxes.

Running the numbers:
$2,008,259 trillion in income, of which $450,926 billion taxes
=$450.926 trilion

$450.926 trillion/$2,008,259 trillion = 0.022454 % tax rate ???

---

Do you, dear reader, have the guts of an Egyptian, or do you have the
guts of a mouse?
--
<http://www.democracynow.org/blog/2011/3/7/michael_moore>
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZkDikRLQrw>

Wakalukong

Mar 8, 2011, 9:52:37 PM3/8/11
On Mar 9, 5:00 am, Billy <wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> In article
> <wildbilly-C7B88D.14533002032...@c-61-68-245-199.per.connect.net.au>,
> ---http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080812/ap_on_bi_ge/corporations_income_tax

> Most companies in US avoid federal income taxes
>
> Two-thirds of U.S. corporations paid no federal income taxes between
> 1998 and 2005, according to a new report from Congress.
>
> The study by the Government Accountability Office, expected to be
> released Tuesday, said about 68 percent of foreign companies doing
> business in the U.S. avoided corporate taxes over the same period.
>
> Collectively, the companies reported trillions of dollars in sales,
> according to GAO's estimate.
>
> "It's shameful that so many corporations make big profits and pay
> nothing to support our country," said Sen. Byron Dorgan, D-N.D., who
> asked for the GAO study with Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich.
> -----
>
> <http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/the-u.s.-middle-class-is-being-wipe
> d-out-here%27s-the-stats-to-prove-it-520657.html?>
> *�83 percent of all U.S. stocks are in the hands of 1 percent of the

> people.
> (According to Garbidge they only pay 28.1 percent of all federal taxes.
> Capital gains is taxed at 15%)
> <http://www.crimeandfederalism.com/2010/06/hedge-fund-managers-to-keep-15
> -income-tax-rate.html>
>
> *�66 percent of the income growth between 2001 and 2007 went to the
-------

I had always thought that, even with the frenetic pace of China's
development, the US would still be number one in my lifetime. Well, I
said "had". When I saw how Wall Street robber barons carted off other
people's money in gigantic Ponzi schemes, how the ruling elites
wilfully poured in taxpayers' money by the billions to save the robber
barons so that they could do the same thing all over again and pay
themselves obscene bonuses as small change, I no longer believe the US
can remain number one in my lifetime. No country can remain number
one if its best and brightest want to be Wall Street robber barons and
the economy is driven by Ponzi schemes.

Wakalukong

Billy

Mar 15, 2011, 1:59:53 AM3/15/11
In article
<4c2fe9e5-0cb0-4bf0...@i39g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
Wakalukong <wakal...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

> > *ï¿1Ž283 percent of all U.S. stocks are in the hands of 1 percent of the

> > people.
> > (According to Garbidge they only pay 28.1 percent of all federal taxes.
> > Capital gains is taxed at 15%)
> > <http://www.crimeandfederalism.com/2010/06/hedge-fund-managers-to-keep-15
> > -income-tax-rate.html>
> >

> > *ï¿1Ž266 percent of the income growth between 2001 and 2007 went to the

With all the parasites hanging on the U.S. government [oil companies,
military-industrial complex, and investment bankers], we will very soon
be a third world country, living under martial law.

Down with the Empire

===
--
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI>
<http://www.democracynow.org/blog/2011/3/7/michael_moore>
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZkDikRLQrw>
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyE5wjc4XOw>

M.Gambon

Mar 15, 2011, 2:20:58 AM3/15/11
On Mar 14, 10:59 pm, Billy <wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> In article
> <4c2fe9e5-0cb0-4bf0-855f-76054cb88...@i39g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
> > > been removed from circulation. What⤁s so cynical about this is that
> > > * 1 283 percent of all U.S. stocks are in the hands of 1 percent of the

> > > people.
> > > (According to Garbidge they only pay 28.1 percent of all federal taxes.
> > > Capital gains is taxed at 15%)
> > > <http://www.crimeandfederalism.com/2010/06/hedge-fund-managers-to-keep-15
> > > -income-tax-rate.html>
>
> > > * 1 266 percent of the income growth between 2001 and 2007 went to the

How soon is "very soon"?

Billy

Apr 10, 2011, 1:58:32 PM4/10/11
In article
<67fa7810-343d-4226...@r19g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,
"M.Gambon" <M.Ga...@usa.com> wrote:

> [...]

The U.S. is 37th in health care, and the budgets are about to be cut.
About 3.5 million people are homeless ('09), and Social Security is
about to be cut.
Each American has a $35,000 share of the national debt.
There are 5 job seekers for every job in the US.
Most American jobs are low paying jobs in the service sector.
1% of the population is in jail.
Government spying on common citizens is rampant.
Law enforcement has prevented citizens from entering public buildings.
Legislation is being conducted in private.
Detention camps have been built for the discontented.
<http://noworldsystem.com/category/kbr-detention-center/>

"Very soon" will be when the National Guard is called out for riot
control.

<http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2007/10/17/4627>
What do Brazil, Mexico, Russia and the USA have in common?
A rapidly expanding billionaire class. Rampant poverty.
And a distressed middle class.

Unemployment is capitalism's way of getting you to plant a garden.
- Orson Scott Card
--
- Billy

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower, 16 April 1953

<http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/8559254-11yearold-takes-on-genetically-modified-food-producers-video>
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_vN0--mHug>

rst9

Apr 10, 2011, 2:42:49 PM4/10/11
On Apr 10, 10:58 am, Billy <Wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> > How soon is "very soon"?
>
> The U.S. is 37th in health care, and the budgets are about to be cut.
> About 3.5 million people are homeless ('09), and Social Security is
>   about to be cut.
> Each American has a $35,000 share of the national debt.
> There are 5 job seekers for every job in the US.
> Most American jobs are low paying jobs in the service sector.
> 1% of the population is in jail.
> Government spying on common citizens is rampant.
> Law enforcement has prevented citizens from entering public buildings.
> Legislation is being conducted in private.
> Detention camps have been built for the discontented.
> <http://noworldsystem.com/category/kbr-detention-center/>

More and more are being put in jail, and more jails are being built to
contain more in the future.

> "Very soon" will be when the National Guard is called out for riot
> control.

Kent State again in a grand scale.

> <http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2007/10/17/4627>
> What do Brazil, Mexico, Russia and the USA have in common?
> A rapidly expanding billionaire class. Rampant poverty.
> And a distressed middle class.
>
> Unemployment is capitalism's way of getting you to plant a garden.
>  - Orson Scott Card
> --
> - Billy
> Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.
> - Dwight D. Eisenhower, 16 April 1953

> <http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/8559254-11yearold-takes-on-...>
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_vN0--mHug>

Billy

Apr 11, 2011, 3:33:03 PM4/11/11
In article
<138006c3-4654-414e...@u8g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,
rst9 <rst9...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Apr 10, 10:58 am, Billy <Wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> > > How soon is "very soon"?
> >
> > The U.S. is 37th in health care, and the budgets are about to be cut.
> > About 3.5 million people are homeless ('09), and Social Security is
> >   about to be cut.
> > Each American has a $35,000 share of the national debt.
> > There are 5 job seekers for every job in the US.
> > Most American jobs are low paying jobs in the service sector.
> > 1% of the population is in jail.
> > Government spying on common citizens is rampant.
> > Law enforcement has prevented citizens from entering public buildings.
> > Legislation is being conducted in private.
> > Detention camps have been built for the discontented.
> > <http://noworldsystem.com/category/kbr-detention-center/>
>
> More and more are being put in jail, and more jails are being built to
> contain more in the future.
>

> > "Very soon" will be when the National Guard is called out for riot
> > control.
>
> Kent State again in a grand scale.

Actually, Kent State seems to be an anomaly. I don't think the intent of
the commander of the guard intended to shoot the students. The guard
panicked and made a horrible mistake. But then, they shouldn't have been
there.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwZNLdi-L8w&feature=related>
We are only entitled to free speech, if we don't use it.

<http://www.projectcensored.org/top-stories/articles/4-ice-operates-secre
t-detention-and-courts/>

Actually, it may be Blackwater, or Xe, or whatever the fuck they call
themselves now (Re: mercenaries). Blackwater was called on in New
Orleans to suppress abandoned and hungry survivors of Katrina.
<http://www.commondreams.org/headlines05/0910-07.htm>

> > <http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2007/10/17/4627>
> > What do Brazil, Mexico, Russia and the USA have in common?
> > A rapidly expanding billionaire class. Rampant poverty.
> > And a distressed middle class.
> >
> > Unemployment is capitalism's way of getting you to plant a garden.
> >  - Orson Scott Card
> > --
> > - Billy
> > Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired
> > signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not
> > fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not
> > spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius
> > of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at
> > all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a
> > cross of iron.
> > - Dwight D. Eisenhower, 16 April 1953
> > <http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/8559254-11yearold-takes-on-...>
> > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_vN0--mHug>
--
- Billy
Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower, 16 April 1953

<http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/8559254-11yearold-takes-on-genetically-modified-food-producers-video>
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_vN0--mHug>

rst0wxyz

Apr 11, 2011, 3:58:52 PM4/11/11
On Apr 11, 12:33 pm, Billy <Wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> In article

> Actually, Kent State seems to be an anomaly.

Oh!! yeah!!! and Tiananmen Square Massacre was an anomaly, too.
The point here was, the soldiers were there and shots were fired, and
people died.

> I don't think the intent of
> the commander of the guard intended to shoot the students.

He gave the order to shoot. When soldiers were given rifles and
ammunitions, and the commander said "shoot". The result was
inevitable.

> The guard
> panicked and made a horrible mistake.

There was no mistake. The order was clear.

> But then, they shouldn't have been
> there.

Yes, definitely.

If you are old enough to remember the :Freedom Marches through the
south, then you should know the conditions people were facing.

Billy

Apr 13, 2011, 12:49:21 PM4/13/11
In article
<c1406bf3-5f80-45dc...@d2g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
rst0wxyz <rst0...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Apr 11, 12:33 pm, Billy <Wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> > In article
> > Actually, Kent State seems to be an anomaly.
>
> Oh!! yeah!!! and Tiananmen Square Massacre was an anomaly, too.

No, at Tiananmen Square the intent was supression.

> The point here was, the soldiers were there and shots were fired, and
> people died.
>
> > I don't think the intent of
> > the commander of the guard intended to shoot the students.
>
> He gave the order to shoot.

I would very much like a reference for that. If you don't have one, you
shouldn't say it. To the best of my knowledge, the Guard was there to
prevent property damage. The Guard is trained to fight wars, not crowd
control.

> When soldiers were given rifles and
> ammunitions, and the commander said "shoot". The result was
> inevitable.
>

> > The guard
> > panicked and made a horrible mistake.
>
> There was no mistake. The order was clear.

Citation, please.

> > But then, they shouldn't have been
> > there.
>
> Yes, definitely.
>
> If you are old enough to remember the :Freedom Marches through the
> south, then you should know the conditions people were facing.

The intent of authorities was to inflict harm, to beat down the uppity
Negros.

> > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwZNLdi-L8w&feature=related>
> > We are only entitled to free speech, if we don't use it.
> >
> > <http://www.projectcensored.org/top-stories/articles/4-ice-operates-secre
> > t-detention-and-courts/>
> >
> > Actually, it may be Blackwater, or Xe, or whatever the fuck they call
> > themselves now (Re: mercenaries). Blackwater was called on in New
> > Orleans to suppress abandoned and hungry survivors of Katrina.
> > <http://www.commondreams.org/headlines05/0910-07.htm>

--
- Billy

Dept. of Defense budget: $663.8 billion
Dept. of Health and Human Services budget: $78.4 billion

rst9

Apr 13, 2011, 1:39:12 PM4/13/11
On Apr 13, 9:49 am, Billy <Wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> In article
> <c1406bf3-5f80-45dc-8d6a-28e3747e1...@d2g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,

>  rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Apr 11, 12:33 pm, Billy <Wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> > Oh!! yeah!!! and Tiananmen Square Massacre was an anomaly, too.
>
> No, at Tiananmen Square the intent was supression.

And Kent State was NOT? Then why the rifle and ammos?

> > The point here was, the soldiers were there and shots were fired, and
> > people died.
>

> > He gave the order to shoot.
>
> I would very much like a reference for that. If you don't have one, you
> shouldn't say it. To the best of my knowledge, the Guard was there to
> prevent property damage. The Guard is trained to fight wars, not crowd
> control.

You don't need any more references. The result told the whole story,
and the result was the same as Tiananmen Square Massacre, only smaller
scale.

> > When soldiers were given rifles and
> > ammunitions, and the commander said "shoot".  The result was
> > inevitable.
>

> > There was no mistake.  The order was clear.
> Citation, please.
>

> > Yes, definitely.
>
> > If you are old enough to remember the :Freedom Marches through the
> > south, then you should know the conditions people were facing.
>
> The intent of authorities was to inflict harm, to beat down the uppity
> Negros.

Your comment here indicated your attitude toward the blacks which is
the same as those in the 1960s. Right now, you have no right to
criticize other people's brutality when you have your own brutality in
mind.

Alex

Apr 13, 2011, 10:32:16 PM4/13/11

I am influencing the world Chinese.
They are better off than others because I am Chinese in Singapore.
I will force China to appoint a holy man to be president.
Lets wait and see.

rst7

Apr 13, 2011, 10:39:58 PM4/13/11
On Apr 13, 7:32 pm, Alex <alex_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am influencing the world Chinese.

Alex, you can't even influence yourself, how can you influence the
world?

> They are better off than others because I am Chinese in Singapore.

Don't speak non-sense, Alex.

> I will force China to appoint a holy man to be president.

No one is holy, Alex.

> Lets wait and see.

Alex

Apr 13, 2011, 10:43:42 PM4/13/11

Idiot ! You better wake up!

Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of
the most High.
John 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said,
Ye are gods?
1 Corinthians 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that
the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for
the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
6:15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I
then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an
harlot? God forbid.
6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost
which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your
body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit
of the Lord is, there is liberty
4:10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus,
that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. 4:11
For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that
the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.
4:16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish,
yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are
the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them,
and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my
people.
13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own
selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you,
except ye be reprobates?

rst7

Apr 13, 2011, 10:47:58 PM4/13/11
You are wasting a lot of words for nothing.

Alex

Apr 13, 2011, 10:49:30 PM4/13/11
On Apr 14, 10:47 am, rst7 <rst7w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> You are wasting a lot of words for nothing.

The Sutra Of HUI NENG
Learned Audience, our Essence of Mind (literally, self-nature) which
is the seed or kernel of enlightenment (Bodhi) is pure by nature, and
by making use of this mind alone we can reach Buddha-hood directly.

[(Compare this with Visualizing Sutra's - Because the body of the
Buddha is the Body of the Universe, and it is within the mind of all
beings. Therefore, when you think of that Buddha, your mind is the One
who has the thirty-two Magnificent Figures and the eighty Virtues. It
is the mind that is to become a Buddha; and it is the mind that is a
Buddha. Buddhist term for the One is our mind. It is a bit confusing
when explaining this Buddhist reasoning. Even in Bhagavad Gita there
are more terms to confuse readers. If we stick to one let say our soul
or spirit, then we can understand all scriptures. The statement said
Mind is a Buddha, so why must the Buddhists pray to Buddha made of
paper, cloth, wood, metals, stones etc? Is not this stupid of you?)]

rst7

Apr 13, 2011, 10:51:19 PM4/13/11
Good bye, Alex. No sense talking to a religious nut.

Alex

Apr 13, 2011, 10:53:52 PM4/13/11
On Apr 14, 10:51 am, rst7 <rst7w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Good bye, Alex.  No sense talking to a religious nut.

Surah 110
1. When Allah's succour and the triumph cometh (When I am recognized
as the One to come. Succour is helper.)
2. And thou seest mankind entering the religion of Allah in troops,
3. Then hymn the praises of thy Lord, and seek forgiveness of Him. Lo!
He is ever ready to show mercy.
Surah 104
1. Woe unto every slandering traducer,
2. Who hath gathered wealth (of this world) and arranged it.
3. He thinketh that his wealth will render him immortal.
4. Nay, but verily he will be flung to the Consuming One.
5. Ah, what will convey unto thee what the Consuming One is?
6. (It is) the fire of Allah, kindled,
7. Which leapeth up over the hearts (of men).
8. Lo! it is closed in on them
9. In outstretched columns.
Surah 98
2. A messenger from Allah, reading purified pages (This refers to me
explaining most scriptures.)
3. Containing correct scriptures.
5. And they are ordered naught else than to serve Allah, keeping
religion pure for Him, as men by nature upright, and to establish
worship and to pay the poor-due. That is true religion.
6. Lo! those who disbelieve, among the People of the Scripture and the
idolaters, will abide in fire of hell. They are the worst of created
beings. (Jews and others who reject me will be punished till death
come to them.)
Surah 78
8. And We have created you in pairs, (Is this indication we can only
have 1 wife, beside the prophets?)
12. And We have built above you seven strong (heavens), (7 holes on
our head)
13. And have appointed a dazzling lamp, (Mark on our forehead
19. And the heaven is opened and becometh as gates. (When you come to
know 7 heavens are 7 holes on our head.)
38. On the day when the angels and the Spirit stand arrayed, they
speak not, saving him whom the Beneficent alloweth and who speaketh
right. (I am the One who speaks right in GOD's or ALLAH's Words in my
websites.)
Surah 70
35. These will dwell in Gardens, honoured.
36. What aileth those who disbelieve, that they keep staring toward
thee (O Muhammad), open-eyed, (Gazing at the Mark on our forehead)
37. On the right and on the left, in groups? (Nasal gaze will bring
your eye-balls directed inwardly at the Mark.)
40. But nay! I swear by the Lord of the rising-places and the setting-
places of the planets that We are Able (Nasal gaze is like looking at
sunrise or sunset.)
Surah 67
3. Who hath created seven heavens in harmony. Thou (Muhammad) canst
see no fault in the Beneficent One's creation; then look again: Canst
thou see any rifts? (You Muslims, tell me where you can see the 7
heavens their differences not in rift?)
19. Have they not seen the birds above them spreading out their wings
and closing them? Naught upholdeth them save the Beneficent. Lo! He is
Seer of all things. (Birds are mentioned to show their likeness to our
eye-brows. Bible has 'when you see the vultures, you should know there
is dead body below'.)
Surah 66
8. O ye who believe! Turn unto Allah in sincere repentance! It may be
that your Lord will remit from you your evil deeds and bring you into
Gardens underneath which rivers flow, on the day when Allah will not
abase the Prophet and those who believe with him. Their light will run
before them and on their right hands: they will say: Our Lord! Perfect
our light for us, and forgive us! Lo! Thou art Able to do all things.
(The Marks on our foreheads and on the right hands.)
10. Allah citeth an example for those who disbelieve: the wife of Noah
and the wife of Lot, who were under two of our righteous slaves yet
betrayed them so that they (the husbands) availed them naught against
Allah and it was said (unto them): Enter the Fire along with those who
enter. (Wife of Noah was in the ship as per the Bible, total of 8
persons. Noah and wife, 3 sons and 3 daughter-in-laws.)
12. And Mary, daughter of Imran, whose body was chaste, therefore We
breathed therein something of Our Spirit. And she put faith in the
words of her Lord and His Scriptures, and was of the obedient. (God's
spirit, the child born was Jesus, Mary still was a virgin. So
Christians called this spirit Son of God, which they do not understand
to mean our spiritual souls.)
Surah 65
1. O Prophet! When ye (men) put away women, put them away for their
(legal) period and reckon the period, and keep your duty to Allah,
your Lord. Expel them not from their houses nor let them go forth
unless they commit open immortality. Such are the limits (imposed by)
Allah; and whoso transgresseth Allah's limits, he verily wrongeth his
soul. Thou knowest not: it may be that Allah will afterward bring some
new thing to pass. (Divorce is allowed for adultery only. Muslims are
now divorcing on various reasons like incompatibility.)
Surah 60
8. Allah forbiddeth you not those who warred not against you on
account of religion and drove you not out from your homes, that ye
should show them kindness and deal justly with them. Lo! Allah loveth
the just dealers.
9. Allah forbiddeth you only those who warred against you on account
of religion and have driven you out from your homes and helped to
drive you out, that ye make friends of them. Whosoever maketh friends
of them--(All) such are wrong-doers.
Surah 58
7. Hast thou not seen that Allah knoweth all that is in the heavens
and all that is in the earth? There is no secret conference of three
but He is their fourth, nor of five but He is their sixth, nor of less
than that or more but He is with them wheresoever they may be; and
afterward, on the Day of Resurrection, He will inform them of what
they did. Lo! Allah is Knower of all things
21. Allah hath decreed: Lo! I verily shall conquer, I and My
messengers. Lo! Allah is Strong, Almighty. (Who ever opposes me and
refuses to be sealed on the mark will be severely punished including
even death!)
Surah 58
4. He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days, then
He mounted the Throne. He knoweth all that entereth the earth and all
that emergeth therefrom and all that cometh down from the sky and all
that ascendeth therein; and He is with you wheresoever ye may be. And
Allah is Seer of what ye do. (Indirectly saying God is inside you.)
12. On the day when thou (Muhammad) wilt see the believers; men and
women, their light shining forth before them and on their right hands,
(and wilt hear it said unto them): Glad news for you this day: Gardens
underneath which rivers flow, wherein ye are immortal. That is the
supreme triumph. (Light before them and hands are Mark on our forehead
and mark on the hand, the latter belongs to the Chinese triads.)
13. On the day when the hypocritical men and the hypocritical women
will say unto those who believe: Look on us that we may borrow from
your light! it will be said: Go back and seek for light! Then there
will separate them a wall wherein is a gate, the inner side whereof
containeth mercy, while the outer side thereof is toward the doom.
(Here it cleverly added a sentence to show the Mercy Seat or Heavenly
Gate which is the Mark on our forehead. Mark has to be sealed or else
you die and reborn as babies for the sealing.)
Surah 47
4. Now when ye meet in battle those who disbelieve, then it is smiting
of the necks until, when ye have routed them, then making fast of
bonds; and afterward either grace or ransom till the war lay down its
burdens. That ( is the ordinance) and if Allah willed He could have
punished them (without you) but (thus it is ordained) that He may try
some of you by means of others. And those who are slain in the way of
Allah, He rendereth not their actions vain. (This is another verse for
Jihad.)
Surah 46
12. When before it there was the Scripture of Moses, an example and a
mercy; and this is a confirming Scripture in the Arabic language, that
it may warn those who do wrong and bring good tidings for the
righteous. (So Quran is like a continuation of the Bible. If you
Muslims do not read the Bible, how are you going to know the
differences and the similarities?)
Surah 45
15. Whoso doeth right, it is for his soul, and whoso doeth wrong, it
is against it. And afterward unto your Lord ye will be brought back.
Surah 43
32. Is it they who apportion their Lord's mercy? We have apportioned
among them their livelihood in the life of the world, and raised some
of them above others in rank that some of them may take labour from
others; and the mercy of thy Lord is better than (the wealth) that
they amass. (Why poor Muslims countries have to bow to the rich
western countries for charity? Is poor inferior? Fear of God is
superior to accumulation of wealth.)
Surah 42

Billy

Apr 16, 2011, 10:36:22 PM4/16/11
In article
<91910761-bd09-4b19...@z27g2000prz.googlegroups.com>,
rst9 <rst9...@yahoo.com> wrote:

And you are a presumptuous little twerp. In 1960, even black people
called themselves Negroes. Martin Luther King Jr. referred to black
people as Negroes. However, I am much more in tune with Malcolm X.

"It's time to stop singing, and start swinging."

Next time, talk about something you know about.

rst0wxyz

Apr 17, 2011, 6:11:23 PM4/17/11
On Apr 16, 7:36 pm, Billy <Wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> In article
> <91910761-bd09-4b19-a8ff-7a6ab07f3...@z27g2000prz.googlegroups.com>,

It's NOT the word "Negroes" that is offensive. It is the rest of that
sentence that is offensive.

> "It's time to stop singing, and start swinging."
>
> Next time, talk about something you know about.

Do you know what you are talking about?

Alex

Apr 17, 2011, 10:15:16 PM4/17/11
Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no
man deceive you. 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am
Christ; and shall deceive many. 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and
rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things
must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 24:7 For nation shall rise
against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be
famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 24:8 All
these are the beginning of sorrows. 24:9 Then shall they deliver you
up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all
nations for my name's sake. 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and
shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 24:11 And many
false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 24:12 And because
iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 24:13 But he
that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 24:14 And
this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a
witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
[We are at this stage, the pang of childbirth.]

24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation,
spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso
readeth, let him understand:) 24:16 Then let them which be in Judaea
flee into the mountains: 24:17 Let him which is on the housetop not
come down to take any thing out of his house: 24:18 Neither let him
which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 24:19 And woe
unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those
days! 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither
on the sabbath day: 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as
was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever
shall be.
[This is the demolition of Jerusalem.]

24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even
unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 24:28
For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered
together.
24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be
darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall
fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Billy

Apr 20, 2011, 11:10:41 AM4/20/11
In article
<ccec7b16-ad08-4922...@v11g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,
rst0wxyz <rst0...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I know that we were talking about Kent State, and you ran off your
mouth, and then couldn't back up what you said.

If the word "Negro" isn't offensive to you, then you should look at
yourself.

You certainly don't know what you're talking about.

rst7

Apr 20, 2011, 11:22:33 AM4/20/11
On Apr 20, 8:10 am, Billy <Wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
*> The intent of authorities was to inflict harm, to beat down the
uppity
*> Negros.

*> > It's NOT the word "Negroes" that is offensive.  It is the rest of
that
*> > sentence that is offensive.

"*> The intent of authorities was to inflict harm, to beat down the
uppity
*> -----."

This is the offensive part, stupid asshole.

*> > Do you know what you are talking about?

*> I know that we were talking about Kent State, and you ran off your
*> mouth, and then couldn't back up what you said.

*> If the word "Negro" isn't offensive to you, then you should look at
*> yourself.

The word "Negro" describes a type of human being we are talking
about. It is NOT an offensive.

These are the offensive words, stupid asshole.

"*> The intent of authorities was to inflict harm, to beat down the
uppity
*> -----."

*> You certainly don't know what you're talking about.

Alex

Apr 20, 2011, 11:05:50 PM4/20/11
My article http://www.kewkahfatt.9f.com/election84.html is able to
bury the PAP.

So PAP members resign before it is too late.
See even George Yeo's son is suffering.
There are many more but newspapers do not report them.
I have no mercy when I punish.
Bringing in 2 casinos make me more angry.

On Apr 20, 11:10 pm, Billy <Wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> In article

> <ccec7b16-ad08-4922-af27-1c53068c2...@v11g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,

Billy

Apr 21, 2011, 10:59:05 AM4/21/11
In article
<aa0627db-7b28-4db1...@17g2000prr.googlegroups.com>,
rst7 <rst7...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Apr 20, 8:10 am, Billy <Wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> *> The intent of authorities was to inflict harm, to beat down the
> uppity
> *> Negros.
>
> *> > It's NOT the word "Negroes" that is offensive.  It is the rest of
> that
> *> > sentence that is offensive.
>
> "*> The intent of authorities was to inflict harm, to beat down the
> uppity
> *> -----."
>
> This is the offensive part, stupid asshole.
>

> *> > Do you know what you are talking about?
> >
> *> I know that we were talking about Kent State, and you ran off your
> *> mouth, and then couldn't back up what you said.
> >
> *> If the word "Negro" isn't offensive to you, then you should look at
> *> yourself.
>
> The word "Negro" describes a type of human being we are talking
> about. It is NOT an offensive.

Then you must be the stupid asshole because there is only one kind of
human being.

> These are the offensive words, stupid asshole.
>
> "*> The intent of authorities was to inflict harm, to beat down the
> uppity
> *> -----."
>

> *> You certainly don't know what you're talking about.

August 27, 2000 Sunday

UV light, skin color linked

Variations due to geography

Associated Press

SAN FRANCISCO ‹ Two San Francisco scientists using data from a NASA
satellite say they have discovered why people come in different colors.

Variations in human skin color are the result of adaptations to the
amount of ultraviolet light from the sun falling on different regions of
Earth, according to Nina Jablonski and George Chaplin, scientists with
the California Academy of Science.

People's bodies change their skin color over time to let in just the
right amount of UV light, which is key to having healthy babies.

UV light affects the skin's production of folate, part of the B vitamin
complex, and vitamin D-3, both of which are essential for having healthy
children.

Folate is necessary for the proper development of the nervous system in
fetuses and for sperm production in adult males. Vitamin D-3 helps build
and maintain strong bones and a healthy immune system.

But too much solar UV light can not only cause skin cancer, it can also
damage those chemicals, thereby hurting a person's chances for
reproductive success.

The scientists' finding may also explain why women tend to be
lighter-skinned than men. Lighter skin lets in more solar UV light,
increasing a woman's vitamin D-3 production, which helps the fetus grow
during pregnancy and helps nourish newborns through breast feeding.

UV light from the sun varies from region to region for reasons including
latitude, humidity and cloudiness.

Jablonski and Chaplin's discovery isn't entirely new. For a long time,
scientists have thought there was a correlation between UV light and
skin color, and they knew the light helped produce vitamin D and that it
could cause cancer.

"But this explanation was considered weak by some scientists because
skin cancer has little or no effect on people's ability to reproduce,
which is really the bottom line of every evolutionary spreadsheet,"
Jablonski said.

Jablonski developed the hypothesis that links UV light to reproduction
in 1991. The scientists analyzed published measurements of human skin
color from around the world and data from NASA's Total Ozone Mapping
Spectrometer satellite, which orbited Earth from 1978 to 1993 and
gathered direct UV measurements for the entire globe to find the
correlation between skin color and UV light.

Jablonski and Chaplin found that dark skin acts as a natural sunscreen
to help prevent UV light from breaking down folate, so it is helpful in
areas with a lot of sun. But in less sunny areas, dark skin screens out
too much sunlight, and can inhibit the production of vitamin D-3, so
lighter skin is helpful for reproductive success.

Skin color is based on the level of melanin, an organic molecule with an
undetermined chemical structure. Those with more melanin have darker
skin, and melanin levels are genetic. But the variations in skin color
are adaptations to solar UV light, not biological differences among
people, according to Jablonski and Chaplin.

"We're all the same under the skin," Jablonski said.

Alex

Apr 21, 2011, 10:08:24 PM4/21/11
This is Chinese century.
So don't talk cock.

America is painted Great Babylon in the Revelation.
God is punishing America now till you idiots ban pornography,
homosexual, lesbianism, sexual immorality etc etc.

On Apr 21, 10:59 pm, Billy <Wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> In article

> <aa0627db-7b28-4db1-bc7a-ccb697ec0...@17g2000prr.googlegroups.com>,

Billy

Apr 23, 2011, 4:36:14 PM4/23/11
In article
<30bfd0b9-6215-4aa8...@17g2000prr.googlegroups.com>,
Alex <alex...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> This is Chinese century.
> So don't talk cock.

And it's impolite to talk with your mouth full.

> America is painted Great Babylon in the Revelation.
> God is punishing America now till you idiots ban pornography,
> homosexual, lesbianism, sexual immorality etc etc.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyE5wjc4XOw>

Alex

Apr 23, 2011, 10:07:24 PM4/23/11
See tornadoes are killing people in America and destroy properties.

You better wake up.
Ban pornography, homosexual, lesbianism, sexual immorality etc before
it is too late.

On Apr 24, 4:36 am, Billy <Wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> In article

> <30bfd0b9-6215-4aa8-b035-4800b339a...@17g2000prr.googlegroups.com>,

Billy

Apr 24, 2011, 1:04:20 AM4/24/11
In article
<132a73e1-e7d5-4008...@x37g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,
Alex <alex...@yahoo.com> wrote:

You're brain dead. Enjoy the after life.

rst9

Apr 24, 2011, 10:07:48 AM4/24/11
On Apr 23, 10:04 pm, Billy <Wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> You're brain dead. Enjoy the after life.

When you're dead, that is the end of life. There is no such thing as
"after life".

Alex

Apr 24, 2011, 10:17:55 PM4/24/11
You talking through your ass.

Stupid Americans ! Ban pornography, homosexual, lesbianism, sexual
immorality etc to avoid the punishment raining down from Nature or
God.

We are now in Matthew 24 verses 4 to 15.
Next is 15 to 20.
The demolistion of Jerusalem.

On Apr 24, 1:04 pm, Billy <Wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> In article

> <132a73e1-e7d5-4008-883f-54c3f5185...@x37g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,

Billy

Apr 26, 2011, 1:22:37 AM4/26/11
In article
<2a40f78c-b106-4c79...@u12g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,
rst9 <rst9...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Prove it.
--

If you like weekends (8 hr./day & 40 hr./week), then thank a labor union.
They paid for it in blood. Real working class heros.

In 1952, corporations paid 33% of all federal taxes;
in 2010, they paid 8.9%
-Press Democrat: Business and Personal Finace
Sunday, April 24, 2011 € Section E
---

A study released by the Government Accountability Office last week found
that almost two-thirds of American companies didn't pay corporate income
tax annually from 1998 to 2005.
<http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/business/steffy/5954471.html>

Taxes
Citizen$ ---> Government ---> Corporations ---> Top 1% <--Where our
money went

Are you better off than you were 30 years ago? 10 years ago? 1 year ago?

Thank Reaganomics/Thatcherism, a.k.a. Voodoo economics :O(

rst0wxyz

Apr 26, 2011, 11:25:41 AM4/26/11
On Apr 25, 10:22 pm, Billy <Wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:

>  rst9 <rst9w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > When you're dead, that is the end of life.  There is no such thing as
> > "after life".
>
> Prove it.

Have you ever talked to someone after he/she died?

> If you like weekends (8 hr./day & 40 hr./week), then thank a labor union.
> They paid for it in blood. Real working class heros.
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haymarket_affair>

I'm retired, so I have all day/all night to chat with crazy nuts like
you on the internet.

> In 1952, corporations paid 33% of all federal taxes;
> in 2010, they paid 8.9%

They should be paying at least 30% as I am.

> -Press Democrat: Business and Personal Finace
> Sunday, April 24, 2011 € Section E
> ---
>
> A study released by the Government Accountability Office last week found
> that almost two-thirds of American companies didn't pay corporate income
> tax annually from 1998 to 2005.
> <http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/business/steffy/5954471.html>

Now you know why we are 14 trillion dollars in debts.

> Taxes
> Citizen$ ---> Government ---> Corporations ---> Top 1% <--Where our
> money went

To Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya to kill people.

Alex

Apr 26, 2011, 10:11:14 PM4/26/11
Don't talk too much.

I have no mercy when I punish.

The hot spot in America is Las Vegas where many casinos are.
This might be where Nature might demolish.
Your sins are piling too high.

The Savior
Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the
coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: 4:6 And he shall
turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the
children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a
curse.
Daxue - Things being investigated, knowledge became complete. Their
knowledge being complete, their thoughts were sincere. Their thoughts
being sincere, their hearts were then rectified. Their hearts being
rectified, their persons were cultivated. Their persons being
cultivated, their families were regulated. Their families being
regulated, their states were rightly governed. Their states being
rightly governed, the whole kingdom was made tranquil and happy.
Luke 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in
the days of the Son of man. 17:27 They did eat, they drank, they
married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe
entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
Qu'ran Surah 110

1. When Allah's succour and the triumph cometh

2. And thou seest mankind entering the religion of Allah in troops,
3. Then hymn the praises of thy Lord, and seek forgiveness of Him. Lo!
He is ever ready to show mercy.

Diamond Sutra - 'Subhuti, I now tell you truly. If a virtuous man or
woman filled a number of universes, as great as the number of sand-
grains in all these rivers, with the seven treasures, and gave them
all away in alms, would his or her merit be great?'
Subhuti replied: 'Very great, World Honored One!'
The Buddha said to Subhuti:'If a virtuous man or woman receives and
holds (in mind) even a four lines stanza of this sutra and expounds it
to others, his or her merit will surpass that of the almsgiver.
Further, Subhuti, where-so-ever this sutra or even one of its four
lines stanzas is expounded, you should know that all devas, men and
asuras should make their offerings there as if the place was a Buddha
stupa or a Buddha temple.
Matthew 24 v15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of
desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place,
(whoso readeth, let him understand:) [someone put up Awful Horror]
Issaiah 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my
soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth
judgment to the Gentiles. 42:2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor
cause his voice to be heard in the street. 42:3 A bruised reed shall
he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring
forth judgment unto truth. 42:4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged,
till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for
his law. 42:5 Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens,
and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which
cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and
spirit to them that walk therein: 42:6 I the LORD have called thee in
righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give
thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;
2 Thessalonians 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our
Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2:2 That ye
be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by
word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come,
except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be
revealed, the son of perdition; 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself
above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God
sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 2:5
Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these
things?