Preliminary List of the [nicadrorial work of the 4 Reich nsa cia ]

Anonymous

Mar 15, 2014, 2:58:40 AM3/15/14
[
Done Ceausescu
Done Former Indian Prime Minister Gandi
Done Former Pakistani Prime Minister
Done Former Pope
Done Gadafi
Done Rabin
Done Sharon
Done Tacher coded time
Done Chaves
Done all South American Leaders ill with Cancer According to
Scientific American August 1993 Z Chaos and T Cell encodings
etc
]

[Atemted]

Rusia

Romania

United Kigdom

Parked 45 45 USA

[etc]

Personal
[
My uncle
My Mother
]
[Atempted]
My entire family
Me

[ All countries targeted by nicadrorism by the 4 Reich nsa cia where
ment for distruction at least and or annihilation]

[ 4 Reich eufemism http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation-building ]

We are allready after 45 at Intel Level and We are allready after 45 at
military level
over the former [4Reich within] USA and we are allready at 45 at public
level booth
within USA and as well over the entire Planet and as well the
[mk rf etc team have even by their
own cognitive view of the] reality no more any [control over violence
means ]
either within USA or at Planet Level

Init now safe unstopable ireversible by planet intel with
ICC Tribunal and relevant significant
Tribunals over the planet including in the Parked 45 45 USA
and present and future UN

LS

Nomen Nescio

Mar 15, 2014, 2:59:07 AM3/15/14