Profetii mesianice in Vechiul Testament (2)

roma...@my-dejanews.com

Aug 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/10/98
Din poporul Israel se va ridica Mesia.

Iacob despre Shiloh
Facere 49.10. The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from
between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the
people be.

Steaua lui Iacob
Numeri 24.17. I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh:
there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel,
and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth.

Profetul cel mare Deuteronom 18.18. I will raise them up a Prophet from among
their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he
shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.