Revolutionary dies in Toronto

Stephen Dancs

Mar 9, 2001, 6:28:12 PM3/9/01
Creative Intelligence Agency (poet...@idirect.com) writes:

>Toronto Sun, March 4, 2001
>[Sandor Kopacsi] A leader of the Hungarian revolution has died in Toronto
>while visiting his daughter.

It's kinda funny to see that some of these '56 revolutionaries, after
escaping to the West, they were put in jail and/or dragged through Western
courts for simple things like, in the case of the late Zoltan Szoboszloi,
"bringing the monarchy in disrepute" (for writting "God fog the Qeen!"
[sic!], which he fought by sayin' that there's no "qeen" in English) or
for simply tryin' to get a tan in a Toronto park in the mid-'60s:

For Mr. Szoboszloi, in his day, delighted the media with challenges to the
establishment, directed mostly at the Queen and the courts. He was also a
sunbather and, as a result, was three times charged with something or
other when he was caught [on Sept. 22, 1965] baring his chest and legs in
a park.

The magistrates were unsympathetic when he would explain in his broken
English that: "I vuz born in Budapest, by the banks of the Danube, ver
civilized pippul can sun themselves if they like. No vun iss goink to tell
me I can't get a tan in a free country."
ref.: OBITUARY / Zoltan Szoboszloi 'King of Kanada' fought in the
courts, by Donn Downey, The Globe and Mail, 03/30/1994, p. A19

Unfortunately for me, I only found out about Szoboszloi after his death in
March 1994, and thus, got no chance to meet the man in person, but boy, we
could use more like him even today: just the other day one of my
(Transylvanian- Hungarian) friends got a $135 ticket for having a beer in
a public space!

(NOTE: Answers to this posting will be monitored mainly on the
"soc.culture.romanian" newsgroup.)

--=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*
Stephen Dancs http://come.to/sdancs Voicemail: +1 (416) 933-9030
bv...@ncf.ca Fax: +1 (240) 250-1108
http://www.ncf.ca/~bv561/ http://s.dancs.net

OBITUARY / Zoltan Szoboszloi 'King of Kanada' fought in the courts
By DONN DOWNEY, The Globe and Mail, 03/30/1994, p. A19

Zoltan Szoboszloi, the self-proclaimed King of Kanada, Chief Potentate of
the Direct Church and one of the foremost courtoom nuisances of his time,
was buried at public expense yesterday with few at the service to mourn
him. He was 79.

There were seven names in the register at the tiny funeral chapel on
Toronto's Queen Street and, as the officiating priest pointed out, many of
them, including himself, were there doing their job.

Others were from the news media and they were covering what at one time
was a major source for the "brighteners" that provided relief from the
daily menu of bad news.

For Mr. Szoboszloi, in his day, delighted the media with challenges to the
establishment, directed mostly at the Queen and the courts. He was also a
sunbather and, as a result, was three times charged with something or
other when he was caught baring his chest and legs in a park.

The magistrates were unsympathetic when he would explain in his broken
English that: "I vuz born in Budapest, by the banks of the Danube, ver
civilized pippul can sun themselves if they like. No vun iss goink to tell
me I can't get a tan in a free country."

These court battles were lost but in 1965 Mr. Szoboszloi triumphed when
the city repealed a 1930 bylaw that banned people from wearing a bathing
suit in a public park.

He ran for mayor six times, promising to fill in the harbour to allow
easier access to the Toronto Islands, but never came close.

And he never became a Canadian citizen because he refused to swear
allegiance to the Queen. He preferred his own oath, which substituted the
words "the carcass of Queen Victoria," but this proved unacceptable to the
authorities. However, they could do nothing about his business card which
read: "God save everyone from the Queen."

He told reporters that he had studied law at several universities in
Europe before he came to Canada in 1951. This no doubt helped him as a
consultant who would defend those charged with traffic offences.

His appearance in a courtroom was bad news for the judge or magistrate. If
they were not careful, Mr. Szoboszloi might sue them and, in any event,
his cases were never disposed of with dispatch. And sometimes he even won.

Mr. Szoboszloi was known to work, but as a general rule he collected
welfare. He also spent time at the Don Jail, where he said he enjoyed the
food and received free haircuts. Then there were the donations to the
Direct Church, which had but one member.

His friend, Bill Beatty, said at the service yesterday that the Direct
Church allowed Mr. Szoboszloi direct access to God but also allowed him to
buy tax-free alcohol from the Liquor Control Board of Ontario. On at least
one occasion this took the form of six bottles of sacramental rye.
---

Zoltan Szoboszloi, a Toronto character He helped change city's law to
allow sunbathing in parks
By Nicolaas van Rijn, The Toronto Star, 03/29/1994, p. A5

Zoltan Szoboszloi would probably have picketed his own funeral.

"Look, pay attention," he'd have told passersby rushing off to one
appointment or another.
"Here's a real Toronto character being carried off, unnoticed, into
history.

"At least pause and give a moment's thought."

But Zoltan, who died in Toronto East General Hospital last week, will go
quietly, and mostly unremarked, to his grave - as perhaps befits the Chief
Potentate of the Direct Church, an organization with no followers. LEFT NO
FAMILY The 79-year-old Hungarian immigrant left no family, and no friends
came forward in response to a funeral home's death notice inviting calls.

"We haven't had any calls - from family or from friends," said a staffer
at the Chapel of Bates and Dodds, which received its instructions for
tomorrow's funeral from Ontario's public trustee.

"But we have had lots of calls from the media - who was he? Some sort of
character?"

That he was.

He got the sunbathing rules changed for Toronto parks. He ran for mayor of
Toronto, and promised to drain Toronto harbor - something about providing
easier access to the islands on hot summer days.

At the same time, he wanted to beautify Toronto by building underground
warehouses - the unsightly things, he argued, didn't belong on the
surface.

He'd also have brought a monorail to the city. And enough public
lavatories to keep everyone happy.

That was talk, but when he acted, Zoltan had an effect.

Several Toronto judges - then known as magistrates - banned him from their
courtrooms after he set himself up as a traffic summons consultant.

Zoltan claimed to have had some schooling in law from universities in
Hungary, Paris and Montreal - enough, he argued, to make it plain to him,
at least, that the Queen of Canada wasn't.

She wasn't crowned here, he said, and that made traffic summonses issued
in her name illegal. He trotted hundreds of his clients through court -
unsuccessfully, as it turned out - before the judges put an end to that
game.

And then there was High Park, until the 1960s a place of great decorum
where Torontonians were allowed to only remove their shoes and socks.

But barefoot in the park wasn't enough for Zoltan - on Sept. 22, 1965, he
removed his shirt and plopped his 270 pounds, clad only in a pair of white
bathing trunks, on the forbidden grass.

He got a ticket. And while the legal machinations were complex - as was
anything involving Zoltan - the law couldn't stand up to his determined
assault.

Sunbathing in High Park - and all other Toronto public parks - was made
legal after Zoltan's cause was championed by then-Star columnist Ron
Haggart. The move had even wider-reaching effects when other
municipalities in Ontario followed Toronto's lead and repealed their own
barefoot-in-the-park-only bylaws.

So when you pause in an inviting Toronto park this summer, remove your
shirt and soak up a few rays, pay a thought to Zoltan.

He'd have done the same for you.

PHOTO: ZOLTAN SZOBOSZLOI: DIED ALONE BUT WAS OFTEN IN DEMAND BY THE
MEDIA DURING HIS LIFE.
---

TORONTO GADFLY DIES AT 80
By LUCY POLICELLI, The Toronto Sun, March 28, 1994, NEWS, Pg. 24

Zoltan Szoboszloi, who challenged and beat a Toronto bylaw forbidding
sunbathing in public places, has died. He was 80.

Szoboszloi - an amateur lawyer, who claimed to have studied law in
Hungary, Paris and the Universite de Montreal - wasted no time in using
his legal expertise in 1951 shortly after arriving in Montreal from
Hungary.

Arrested for vagrancy, Szoboszloi had the charge quashed by proving he had
been carrying money.

In 1966, Szoboszloi chose to spend a day in the Don Jail instead of paying
a $10 fine for wearing a bathing suit in High Park.

City council unanimously voted to drop the city's 36-year ban on bathing
suits in public places after Szoboszloi argued he was wrongly singled out
among other sun-seekers.

Well-known in city courts as a "parking-summons consultant," Szoboszloi
annoyed many a magistrate with his ardent anti-monarchist stance.

He believed the Queen was a foreign regent who was owed no loyalty because
she was never crowned in Canada.

He wrote prime minister Lester Pearson in 1961 asking to become a Canadian
citizen by pledging allegiance to Canada instead of the monarchy.

After disputing the bathing suit bylaw, he described his life's philosophy
as: "I'm free all over and can sleep anywhere. With clean conscience and
old shoes, a man can go anywhere."

Funeral arrangements are under way.

GRAPHIC: photo of ZOLTAN SZOBOSZLOI Fought swimsuit ban
---

Letter to the Editor / Good luck to St. Peter
The Globe and Mail, 04/09/1994, p. D7

I was sorry to hear of the death of Zoltan Szoboszloi ('King of Canada'
Fought In The Courts - Obituary, March 30).

I had a lawyer friend in Vancouver (who should be nameless because I
believe he is now a judge) who used to park his car, at 3:50 p.m., under a
sign which said, "No stopping between 4 and 6 p.m." and, when he was
ticketed, would say, "I did not stop between 4 and 6 p.m." They changed
the signs because of him. From memory, the city had to change signs about
left turns in Toronto because of Zoltan's legalistic arguments.

When Osgoode Hall Law School was still located at Queen and Chestnut, I
invited Zoltan to one of my legal history classes to talk about his
theories about the Queen etc. My precarious memory tells me that Zoltan
was wonderfully entertaining but almost incomprehensible for 50 minutes.

Do I also remember that Zoltan, at one point, tried to have himself
registered as a dog because, he argued, animals received better treatment
than humans?

My life has been impoverished because I never saw Zoltan in a swimsuit in
High Park. I shall have to be satisfied by my overheated imagination.

I can imagine that Zoltan is currently having a heated discussion with St.
Peter on the bylaws about entering the Pearly Gates.

-- Graham Parker, Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, North York, Ont.

I was saddened to read of the death of Zoltan Szoboszloi. I once saw him
liven up an otherwise dreary political science conference at the
University of Toronto with a plea to arrest Canada's head of state for
drug dealing (on the grounds that all narcotics are confiscated in her
name). "God Shave The Queen," he cried, "avec le rasoir national de
France." Highly treasonous, of course. But the world is a little less
colourful without him.

-- Henry K. Schultz, Ottawa
---

Letter to the Editor / Topless ruling and Zoltan Szoboszloi
The Globe and Mail
Re Topless Stroller Wins Appeal (Dec. 11):

Women may now bare their breasts in Ontario.

Only older Torontonians will recall that in the late 1960s, it was still
illegal for men to do so. This bylaw was defeated by a forgotten hero of
Ontario law, the late Zoltan Szoboszloi, who made a test case by walking
in High Park, while naked from the waist up.

He was of course charged, and, being a poor man, chose to defend himself.
He did his own research, conducted his own case, and was (predictably)
convicted; but, when he took the matter to a higher and (often) wiser
court, the conviction was reversed. That is why male human beings have
been able to bare their breasts fearlessly in High Park. I see no reason
(except ultraviolet rays) why women should not have the same freedom.

Mr. Szoboszloi went on to establish the right of defendants to be
represented by "agents" -- that is to say non-lawyers. He opened the first
traffic ticket agency in Toronto.

In recognition of his talents, he was twice asked to address the Ontario
Bar at Osgoode Hall. But gradually he drifted back into the obscurity from
which he had, for a while, emerged.

It is good that Gwen Jacob has taken up Mr. Szoboszloi's cause on behalf
of women, and won. It takes time, but eventually, with heroes like these,
we will shake off the dust of the last century before we enter the next.

-- Errol Pritchard, Toronto
---

'60s crusader gave the shirt off his back for topless rights
By Alan Barnesr, The Toronto Star, 08/02/1992, p. A3

There's nothing wrong with women going topless, says Zoltan Szoboszloi.

Who, you ask?

He's the man who bombastically won the right for males to go shirtless in
Toronto parks in the mid-1960s.

The 78-year-old former Toronto mayoral candidate and terror of the traffic
courts says "it's disgusting" that the state can dictate what women should
wear.

If a female wants to bare her breasts in public "that's her business,"
said Szoboszloi in an interview from his room at Parkdale Nursing Home.

Szoboszloi didn't do anything as public as the Guelph university student
who went bare-breasted on the city's street.

She was charged and then convicted of committing an indecent act.

What he did was to plunk his 270-pound body, sans shirt, on the grass in a
corner of High Park on Sept. 22, 1965.

In those days, you could only go barefoot in the park: The city had
enacted a bylaw in 1930 banning sunbathing in its parks.

Only children younger than 12 could frolic on the grass in bathing suits
or trunks.

On this historic day, a sharp-eyed Metro constable spied Szoboszloi "clad
only in a pair of white bathing trunks, lying on a blanket sunbathing."

At the subsequent trial during which he defended himself, Szoboszloi
testified the police officer yelled from the road: "There's no sunbathing
here."

Szoboszloi said there were 100 other people in the park dressed no
differently than he was "but the officer singled me out because maybe he
knows me from the court."

The self-styled traffic summons consultant had been creating havoc in the
courts. He didn't recognize the Queen as head of state because she wasn't
crowned here, he said.

He would plead not guilty for hundreds of his clients because he said any
summons in the Queen's name wasn't legal. Two magistrates banned him from
their courts forever.

Fine for sunbathing

$10 or day in jail

Szoboszloi was convicted on the sunbathing charge and the court fined him
$10, or one day in jail.

He refused to pay the fine so he was taken to Toronto (Don) Jail, where he
sat around for 15 minutes before being told to go.

The following May he was charged again by the same police officer in the
same spot in High Park. This time he was lying down playing chess, nude
from the waist up.

He admitted he was wearing only a pair of boxing trunks.

But he said because of his bulk, "I can't wear a bathing suit."

Police said anyone sunbathing was warned of the bylaw and asked to move.
If they refused, they were charged.

"This fellow defies us," they said.

The bylaw forbid sunbathing in a park or public place other than a "public
water and the beach or shore adjoining the same."

This time Szoboszloi did some research before he went to court.

He discovered he had been soaking up the sun about six to nine metres (20
to 30 feet) from a tiny stream that trickled through the park.

He claimed an exemption for being on the shore of this public stream.

That didn't work and he was convicted once again. But this time he was
given a suspended sentence.

His cause was championed by then-Star columnist Ron Haggart who wanted to
know why hundreds of other park sunbathers were never charged.

Haggart asked if there was one candidate in the upcoming civic elections
in 1966 "who will pledge himself to remove this bathing-suit bylaw which
is the perfect parody of Toronto?"

Controller William Archer, who was running for mayor, got a report from
the city's legal department and 24 hours later he had the bylaw
unanimously repealed by city council. Toronto bylaw nudity park Zoltan
Szoboshloi age

2 photo: Zolton Szoboszloi (1966 photo) Zolton Szoboszloi (present day photo)
---

Fringe steals glitter in election show
MICHAEL TENSZEN, The Globe and Mail, 11/05/1982, p. P1

The perennial fringe candidate is Zoltan Szoboszloi, leader of the
Republican Party of Canada. Mr. Szoboszloi, 67, the self-proclaimed King
of Kanada, has run for Toronto mayor six times, capturing 460 votes last
time out.

"I refuse to be a citizen of Canada if I have to take an oath to the
Queen," says Mr. Szoboszloi, who fled Hungary in 1945.

If elected, he would build a monorail to Highway 401 "so tourists can see
our city." Alcoholics and garbage bags must be taken from the streets. The
garbage would be placed in bins in alleyways and the drunks in drunk
tanks, he says. "I drink wine with dinner, but I'm no alcoholic. They must
go."

The Queen is a dope dealer, he says. "Of course she is. All dope
confiscated (in drug raids) has to be surrendered to Her Majesty, right?
Well, what does she do with it? She sells it."

Finally, the streets in Toronto should be one-way, says the candidate.
"All of them."
---

Hatred shown toward goals of Quebec, Cardinal says
By Ian Mulgrew, The Globe and Mail, 05/14/1980, p. P9

At least one of those in last night's congregation disagreed with Cardinal
Carter's message and broke through the final procession trying to give the
Cardinal a poster.

Zoltan Szoboszloi, of Toronto, was intercepted and the poster, of a monkey
eating a banana while sitting on a toilet, was confiscated.

Mr. Szoboszloi said in an interview later that the service "sickened" him.
He said he had applied to speak at the service as the Chief Potentate of
Direct Church but was denied. He said his self-styled religion has one
major aim: "God save everyone from the Queen."
---

INSIDE METRO Traffic court bill attacked
The Globe and Mail, 03/14/1979, p. P4

New Democrat Ed Ziemba says the Ontario Government is trying to get rid of
Zoltan Szoboszloi, the amateur lawyer who regularly defends traffic
offenders at Toronto's old City Hall. He said yesterday that the proposed
traffic court procedure code was written with Mr. Szoboszloi in mind. The
code would allow a justice of the peace to eject an agent who is not a
lawyer if he is not competent to represent someone, or does not understand
and comply with his duties and responsibilities. Mr. Ziemba (High
Park-Swansea) said some judges don't like Mr. Szoboszloi because he
doesn't recognize the Queen as head of state.
---

Exotic bunch chasing seats
By Dick Beddoes, The Globe and Mail, 09/06/1978, p. P8

Thus an exotic assortment of characters seeks the Toronto mayoralty, a
position which Fred Beavis proves is beyond nobody's grasp.

One Zoltan Szoboszloi, naturally known as Zoltan Unpronounceable, has
declared his candidacy.

If elected, he will defy the hidebound Monarchist League and demand that
Queen Elizabeth II return the crown jewels, if not the constitution, to
the colonies. That makes him, in effect, a federal Liberal.
---

CIVIC ELECTION '88 THE CANDIDATES
The Toronto Star, November 10, 1988, NEWS; Pg. A14

To be elected: Mayor, 16 aldermen

Zoltan Szoboszloi, 74, Anti-monarchist, self-described traffic summons
consultant, chief potentate of the Direct Church. Would drain Toronto
harbor, build underground warehouses, a monorail and public washrooms.
Wants to remove all statues of royalty.

---
U.P.I., September 28, 1981, Monday, AM cycle, OTTAWA

Crowds lined up in cold blustery weather today more than three hours
before the announcement of the landmark Supreme Court of Canada decision
on the legality of proposed constitutional reforms.

Toronto traffic summons consultant and chief potentate of the Direct
Church, Zoltan Szoboszloi, was there for a moment of Canadian history to
hand out pamphlets calling the constitution "severe constipation."

"That's what we've had for the last 116 years, constipation not
constitution," said Szoboszloi.

--end--

Stephen Dancs

Mar 9, 2001, 6:32:34 PM3/9/01
Creative Intelligence Agency (poet...@idirect.com) writes:

>Toronto Sun, March 4, 2001
>[Sandor Kopacsi] A leader of the Hungarian revolution has died in Toronto
>while visiting his daughter.

It's kinda funny to see that some of these '56 revolutionaries, after
escaping to the West, they were put in jail and/or dragged through Western
courts for simple things like, in the case of the late Zoltan Szoboszloi,

"bringing the monarchy into disrepute" (for writting "God fog the Qeen!"

Aschiutza

Mar 10, 2001, 1:15:40 AM3/10/01
Fanica, n-am timp acum sa citesc toata polologhia asta, dar daca citesc si la
sfirsit nu rid, ai futut un cal in chizda!

bv...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA wrote:

>Subject: Re: Revolutionary dies in Toronto
>From: bv...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Stephen Dancs)
>Date: 9 Mar 2001 23:28:12 GMT

Jorj

Mar 10, 2001, 8:40:54 PM3/10/01

Aschiutza <asch...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Fanica, n-am timp acum sa citesc toata polologhia asta, dar daca citesc si
la
> sfirsit nu rid, ai futut un cal in chizda!

Ce face?!!!! Ha, ha, ha! Cind o sa fie asta? Viu si io sa vad!

Aschiutza

Mar 11, 2001, 10:03:28 AM3/11/01
<<Internet connection from Bryant Park>> wrote:

>ai futut un cal in chizda!
>
>Ce face?!!!! Ha, ha, ha! Cind o sa fie asta? Viu si io sa vad!

Da' de ce vrei sa vezi marquize, te excita cumva chizda calului? Te pomeni ca
esti unul d-ala ce se da la animale!!

Jorj

Mar 11, 2001, 11:47:07 AM3/11/01

Aschiutza <asch...@aol.com> wrote in message

Sigur ca da! D'-aia-mi place de tine. Maimutele imi plac teribel!

Aschiutza

Mar 11, 2001, 12:09:13 PM3/11/01
<<Internet connection from Bryant Park>> wrote:

>Sigur ca da! D'-aia-mi place de tine. Maimutele imi plac teribel!

Ptiu, spurcatule! Esti si homo pe deasupra! Piei, Satana!

Jorj

Mar 11, 2001, 8:09:11 PM3/11/01

> <<Internet connection from Bryant Park>> wrote:
>
> >Sigur ca da! D'-aia-mi place de tine. Maimutele imi plac teribel!
>

> Ptiu, spurcatule! Esti si homo pe deasupra! Piei, Satana!

Esti mai bou decit Gogu! Pare imposibil, dar, iata, e adevarat! Homo?
Maimutoiule! Am o simpatie pentru primate ca tine.

Aschiutza

Mar 11, 2001, 9:26:38 PM3/11/01
<<Internet connection from Bryant Park>> wrote:

>> >Sigur ca da! D'-aia-mi place de tine. Maimutele imi plac teribel!
>>

>> Ptiu, spurcatule! Esti si homo pe deasupra! Piei, Satana!
>
>Esti mai bou decit Gogu! Pare imposibil, dar, iata, e adevarat! Homo?
>Maimutoiule! Am o simpatie pentru primate ca tine.

Ba Jorjule, cand o primata (ca tine) se da la o primata (ca mine) si vrea sa ma
futa, asta nu se numeste homosexualitate?? Mai ales ca sintem de acelasi sex!
Dobitocule!

Jorj

Mar 11, 2001, 10:20:20 PM3/11/01

Aschiutza <asch...@aol.com> wrote in message

Zoofilie, poate. In situatia descrisa de tine. Simpatie, maimutoiule, nu-i
acelasi lucru cu sexu. Te ia gura pe dinainte si soliciti sex fara rusine,
aici in vazul seceristilor, care probabil se cutremura de scirba
imaginindu-si o maimuta de lemn, fara putza, galagioasa, bagareatza si rea
de musca. Am vazut dialogul tau cu Grecotei si spre surprinderea generala
asta te-a refuzat. Ceea ce nu exclude diaogul "pa privat", consensual ca
intre doi babuini adulti si liberali.

>Mai ales ca sintem de acelasi sex!

Pasarica, io nu's cum e sexu tau.
Mi-as taia-o cu traforaju daca am avea "acelasi sex!"

> Dobitocule!

Aschiutza!

gogu

Mar 12, 2001, 6:23:19 PM3/12/01
Ο "Jorj" <resi...@pe.banca> έγραψε στο μήνυμα

> Aschiutza <asch...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > >Esti mai bou decit Gogu! Pare imposibil, dar, iata, e adevarat! Homo?
> > >Maimutoiule! Am o simpatie pentru primate ca tine.
> >

> > Ba Jorjule, cand o primata (ca tine) se da la o primata (ca mine) si
vrea
> sa ma
> > futa, asta nu se numeste homosexualitate??

> Zoofilie, poate. In situatia descrisa de tine. Simpatie, maimutoiule, nu-i
> acelasi lucru cu sexu. Te ia gura pe dinainte si soliciti sex fara rusine,
> aici in vazul seceristilor, care probabil se cutremura de scirba
> imaginindu-si o maimuta de lemn, fara putza, galagioasa, bagareatza si rea
> de musca. Am vazut dialogul tau cu Grecotei

Sa te futa ciinii mamaligoi semit si nespalat ce esti.

> si spre surprinderea generala
> asta te-a refuzat.

Iar visezi, Fredy "draghe"?

> Ceea ce nu exclude diaogul "pa privat", consensual ca
> intre doi babuini adulti si liberali.

1) N-am vorbit nici o data cu aschie in privat, PITECANTROPULE! Cel putin
sub acest sn...
2) Babuin esti tu, ma-ta si sor-ta.

> >Mai ales ca sintem de acelasi sex!
>
> Pasarica, io nu's cum e sexu tau.

Dar tu faci sigur parte de la al treilea sex:-))) LOL LOL LOL
Tzigane poponar ce esti!

Jorj

Mar 12, 2001, 7:55:16 PM3/12/01

gogu <gola...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:98jlt1

> Dar tu faci sigur parte de la al treilea sex:-))) LOL LOL LOL
> Tzigane poponar ce esti!

Ptiu, bate-te norocu de grecotei ca hazliu mai esti! Ha, ha si LOL-LOL!

Bula 00001

Mar 13, 2001, 7:45:06 PM3/13/01
>From: "Jorj" resi...@pe.banca
>Date: 3/12/01 8:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time

Hai bre si nutzi bate joc da umoarea palikarului ca ie tipiq gretzeasca. Oameni
serioshi :0))

gogu

Mar 14, 2001, 2:43:03 PM3/14/01
Ο "Bula 00001" <bula...@aol.com> έγραψε στο μήνυμα

Nu ca mamaligarii!
Deh, voi doi mascaricii mergeti mina cu mina...
Cine se (a)seamana se aduna...

Iar nu te tii de cuvint NESIMTITULE!
Nu te poti abtine si sa nu mai vorbesti de mine cum ai promis!
Mincinos, fara demnitate, fara cuvint, fara obraz...
Deh, tipic Bula...