Proof the "Jews" were Hittites - Jehovah was NO God

mihai_d...@my-deja.com

Jan 26, 2001, 6:10:55 PM1/26/01

actually it si PULA (http://www.pula.net)

> > on the throne of Assyria (B.C.
> > 728 He made war against Hoshea,

sorry, but you are wrong, actually it is Hoashca

> > the king of Israel, whom he subdued and
> > compelled to pay an annual tribute. Hoshea,

Hoashca,!!!!! (don't mispell it again!!!!!!!!!!)

> > however, soon after
> > rebelled against his Assyrian conquerer. Shalmaneser

--- (hey, again you mispell it, actually it is Shalmann!!!!)

> > again marched against Samaria, Sargon

-- (hey man, this is Saigon!!!!)

> > usurped the vacant throne. Schrader

-- (hey man, this is Schroeder!!!)

> > thinks that this is probably the name of a king of Moab
> > mentioned on an inscription of Tiglath-pileser

- (hey man, this Tiglat-Pilsner!!!)

> > as Salamanu.

- (man this is Salami!!!)

..........bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,

Conclusion:

First of all learn to do the right spelling.
Second: it is obvious, jews are greeks, and greeks are jews.

MMdeChiva

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

mihai_d...@my-deja.com

Jan 26, 2001, 6:17:43 PM1/26/01

Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz

Feb 2, 2001, 10:03:39 AM2/2/01
In <94t05p$l49$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, on 01/26/2001

at 11:10 PM, mihai_d...@my-deja.com said:

>sorry, but you are wrong, actually it is Hoashca

Were you talking about a king of England? The Hoshe'a he was talking
about was Jewish, and his name was not spelled with Roman letters. If
you're going to claim that the name given in the Tanach is wrong, then
please specify the language and the spelling *in that language*.

Due to the limits of the medium, feel free to transliterate the names
of the letters.

Atid/2
Team OS/2
Team PL/I

Any unsolicited commercial junk E-mail will be subject to legal
action. I reserve the right to publicly post or ridicule any
abusive E-mail.

I mangled my E-mail address to foil automated spammers; reply to
domain acm dot org user shmuel to contact me. Do not reply to
spam...@library.lspace.org