Nepurcelul va fi dus la Bursuc City

Anonymous Remailer (austria)

Nov 25, 2014, 6:04:53 PM11/25/14

Vei dus pentru interogatoriu si zombificare la Bursuc City de sub
Azrieli Center Complex in Tel Aviv. Acolo avem noi ac de cojocul tau, ai.

Jack Ryan

Nov 25, 2014, 6:05:46 PM11/25/14

John Kennerson

Nov 25, 2014, 6:33:28 PM11/25/14

Nomen Nescio

Nov 25, 2014, 6:34:23 PM11/25/14

planetco...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2014, 11:00:49 PM11/25/14
[ On Wednesday, November 26, 2014 1:04:53 AM UTC+2, Anonymous Remailer (austria) wrote:
> Vei dus pentru interogatoriu si zombificare la Bursuc City de sub
> Azrieli Center Complex in Tel Aviv. Acolo avem noi ac de cojocul tau, ai.]

SuperHot Reminder just a small part from all systems in place
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.romanian/Pp7fU6hJXXM/MytT-MD2PUsJ
Decision aka Incepind in acest moment in Ashdod aka Planet Level Intels & All Intels & Military & Unconventional >any each all mk rf hbs & rf scan & wish triping & wish trips wish activity<Planet Level Intels & All Intels & Military & Unconventional

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.romanian/p-P2K3kPVXw/BFY_uoW5wVwJ
Decision aka Parallel System under Top Planet Level Safety Watch Intel Permanent Secret Commission Management

Ce am hotarit cu [ Teamul MultyHolocaust mk rf hbs & Rf scaning & soft hack wishers
aka ieri ] Ramine exact asa cum am hotarit

Reasons Allready Decoded Codes & Related Decisions

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/soc.culture.german/LS|sort:date

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/soc.culture.romanian/LS|sort:date

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/soc.culture.israel/LS|sort:date

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.politics.org.un/LS|sort:date

[

http://postimg.org/gallery/1na5ho0v6/d8a974f8/
http://postimg.org/gallery/2gj4ejuk8/623972a5/

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0B1FjFEylSYMWdJUzNpTWZtZE0/view?usp=sharing
] The Entire Ashdod and Israeli Population is Perfidy Mode RFID Implanted [

http://postimg.org/gallery/1en1bxn9m/b3cdfd56/

http://s28.postimg.org/tm8qwt31p/Coresma_Bright_CFZFinisar_Conus.jpg
= 4 th HohenPunkt
http://s28.postimg.org/vh3yxijl9/Finisar109_12.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azrieli_Center
The Azrieli Center Triangular Tower has a height of 169 m 554 ft Construction of this tower, like the circular tower began in 1996 and was completed in 1999
http://s17.postimg.org/l512easqn/Nurenberg_Clock_Chaos_Frank_Furt_Holo_Poland.jpg
https://www.google.com/search?q=azrieli+towers+holon&biw=1366&bih=630&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=nkh1VLeVN8bX7Qa7x4HABw&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ
http://postimg.org/gallery/11perydqg/9850f6f3/
Dissregard wish [nsa wish codes wish trip]
http://content.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,19770725,00.html
http://s17.postimg.org/l512easqn/Nurenberg_Clock_Chaos_Frank_Furt_Holo_Poland.jpg
]
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/topplanetlevelsafetywatchintelpermanentsecretcommission/gjpgkAbMAPE/3lyiFmpe_XUJ
Infinite Saint [NATO] + Infinite Saints [CIA NSA]

In alte cuvinte [Guvernul de Ocupatie NSA Nazi venit la putere in 1977 Alice 24 Years Plan Strating with the Computer Oreder Begin
Likud aka Lee Code Goverment
have one single purpose
to holocaust ] Entire RFID Perfidy Implanted Israeli Population
[a part from the Bigger NSA CIA NAZIES PLAN to Establish 4 Reich Arian Only Planet and Holocaust ] all nonarians
In acest context [Azrieli Towers in Tel Aviv si in Hulon aka Finisar
represinta un reality WISH HACK
mai ales inainte de 4 th HohenPunkt stage Finisar Azrieli Holon
http://s28.postimg.org/tm8qwt31p/Coresma_Bright_CFZFinisar_Conus.jpg
pentru ca ] toata populatia RFID implantata
a Israelului [ sa mearga linistita la versiunea moderna a Dushurilor aka Gas Chambers de la Auswitz aka CERN Soup or SLAC ]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Este si a venit timpul sa pricepeti si sa va obisnuiti
pentru peste urmatori 100 de ani continu incepind deja de multe zile
ca [voi] faceti numai ce si cum vrea si cum decide
the New United Eliberated Planet & Its Systems
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Fi atent ca te caut cu PLSIT Tribunal own Secret Intel Commandos
sa te arestez si [pe tine si pe wish tripul si assesmentul tau ]
Ai vazut ce a patit [Swratz the Nigers ] si nu este singurul aka merge la ICC ICJ Tribunale SI INFINITA PIRNAE si peste 20 de ani datorita [wish activitati voastre] to
in ICC ICJ PLSIT etc Tribunale la Scaun electric

Pentru orice [infractor Nazi mk rf hbs nsa cia shai gehelen etc ]
Planet Level Secret Intel Tribunal este concluzia
aka Incepind acest moment MANDATORIU Urmati indicatile a
Servicile Secrete Planetare a Noua Planeta Eliberata si Unita

Bine ati venit de citeva zile la 45 45 45 45 Public si Oficial
Pentru Urmatorii peste 100 de anii continu
Pe Noua Planeta Eliberata si Unita si cu Noul UN in Orientul Mijlociu
si cu Technological Constitution
si cu toate Systemele si Definitiile Noului UN inclusiv Noile Moduri de Gindire si Rationament a Intregi Umanitati pentru Intreaga Umanitate
menite sa dea fiecarui Om pe acesata Planeta si Urmatoarele Planete O Viata Zilnica Asigurata si Corelata

Complimente

Decisie aka Mandatoriu fara nici [un aditiuoanal wish incident ]
urmati incepind acest moment
toate indicatiile New United Elibearted Planet & Its
New UN si a toate Systemelor
lui pe toata suprafata si spaceul a
Noua Planeta Eliberata si Unita inclusiv
own all Intel Services &
Servicile Secrete Planetare a Noua Planeta Eliberata si Unita

paperc...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2014, 11:06:16 PM11/25/14
[ On Wednesday, November 26, 2014 1:05:46 AM UTC+2, Jack Ryan wrote:
> Vei dus pentru interogatoriu si zombificare la Bursuc City de sub
> Azrieli Center Complex in Tel Aviv. Acolo avem noi ac de cojocul tau, ai.]

[]

paperc...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2014, 11:06:19 PM11/25/14
[ On Wednesday, November 26, 2014 1:33:28 AM UTC+2, John Kennerson wrote:
> Vei dus pentru interogatoriu si zombificare la Bursuc City de sub
> Azrieli Center Complex in Tel Aviv. Acolo avem noi ac de cojocul tau, ai.]

[]

paperc...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2014, 11:06:23 PM11/25/14
[ On Wednesday, November 26, 2014 1:34:23 AM UTC+2, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> Vei dus pentru interogatoriu si zombificare la Bursuc City de sub
> Azrieli Center Complex in Tel Aviv. Acolo avem noi ac de cojocul tau, ai.]

[]

planetco...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2014, 11:22:49 PM11/25/14
[ The SLAC or CERN Soup http://postimg.org/gallery/1na5ho0v6/d8a974f8/
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0B1FjFEylSYMWdJUzNpTWZtZE0/view?usp=sharing
The RFID Implanted Population
http://s13.postimg.org/fa1oddbrb/1967_02.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/sghh21brb/22_2_Piramid.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/b4qrrgdzb/88_32_Antena.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/6dcnku01z/1939.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/58n6t72yv/Particle_Smash.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/qri14trrb/Coded_Pictures_1.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/hofb976x3/Computer_Rf_Town.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/lde705vpj/Finisar109_12.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/cfovp2dvr/frank_frankfurt.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/nlxfem953/German_Chess_Park_Azorim.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/lbznt04hz/Mirrored_32_SS_Castle.gif
http://s13.postimg.org/ix7s8ko93/Nazi_4_Pyramids.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/9t9d84mo7/Nazi_check_Chess.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/hw7jjg79j/Nazi_Reich_Colonies.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/c0dlw1ryf/Near_Thai_Restorant.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/dbld4ink7/Sciam9_1954.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/7sitnaqiv/Sciam_Dec1969_Alfa.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/9yhpvjjd3/Sciam_June1965.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/wbpgickav/Sciam_SLACBarbarossa.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/6t262g72f/SGat54the45die.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/iptsmx8zr/SLAC.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/cweop8r0n/SLAC_MK_RF.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/6785985on/SLAC_Nazi_Ideomat.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/qwgqhdsqv/SLAC_Triumph_of_The_Will_Hebrew_Edition.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/9tdylvc1z/SLAC_Triumph_of_The_Will_Hebrew_Edition_Backing.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/u21c7lbd3/SLAC_UMBRA_PENUMBRA.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/6dlucbetj/Time_Magazine_11.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/7c79bpyh3/Tower_Rf.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/kk6n4nw07/Windows_Long_Horn_Alfa_Alfa.jpg
http://s13.postimg.org/4prqus79j/MIB.jpg
http://s11.postimg.org/9i6spfwhf/Sciam1987_066.jpg
=

http://s21.postimg.org/iz3v6qpsn/4_Elta.jpg
http://s21.postimg.org/bkejed3x3/4_SLAC_MEINZ_Fusions_Self_Anihilation.jpg
http://s21.postimg.org/cww8g91cn/Rabia_Poland_Holocaust_Muie.jpg
http://s21.postimg.org/f06nnx15j/Self_Anih_Cat.jpg
Poland Auswitz

http://s21.postimg.org/cww8g91cn/Rabia_Poland_Holocaust_Muie.jpg = same ideomat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz_concentration_camp#mediaviewer/File:Birkenau_gate.JPG

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz_concentration_camp
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_chamber
The Nazi concentration and extermination camps including Auschwitz and Majdanek used hydrogen cyanide in the form of Zyklon B. The first experimental gassing with Zyklon B took place at Auschwitz I on September 3, 1941 in the cellar of Block 11 using 600 Soviet POWs and 250 other prisoners who were sick and no longer able to work
The SS men kept the people fated to die unaware of what awaited them. They were told that they were being sent to the camp, but that they first had to undergo disinfection and bathe. After the victims undressed, they were taken into the gas chamber, locked in, and killed with Zyklon B gas.
]

Decoded [ZChaos is as well = Zyklon B Gas]
https://picasaweb.google.com/112750954000747876156/ZChaosEnigmaDecoded?authuser=0&feat=directlink

[ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horst_Schumann ]
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.romanian/fnfNW0CKnXg/_Toz8CG6fz0J
QED & Most Important aka [Triumph of the Will in Hebrew with SLAC Stone at 12 in Hebrew Fonts aka Even ]