2008年1月4日 下午1:44:122008/1/4
收件者:
House Act dated 12/05/07.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

HR 2510 IH

110th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 2510
To amend title 31, United States Code, to require
the inscription `In God We Trust' to appear on a
face of the $1 coins honoring each of the
Presidents of the United States.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

May 24, 2007
Mr. GOODE (for himself, Mr. LUCAS, Mr. BAKER, Mr.
REHBERG, Mr. FRANKS of Arizona, Mr. ROGERS of
Alabama, Mr. MARCHANT, Mr. BURTON of Indiana, Mr.
KUHL of New York, Mr. FEENEY, Mr. FLAKE, Mr.
GILLMOR, Mr. WAMP, Mr. DAVID DAVIS of Tennessee,
Mr. INGLIS of South Carolina, Mr. PITTS, Mr.
GARRETT of New Jersey, Mr. BRADY of Texas, Mr.
KING of Iowa, Mr. BISHOP of Utah, Mr. JORDAN of
Ohio, Mr. DOOLITTLE, Mr. GARY G. MILLER of
California, Mr. RYAN of Wisconsin, Mrs.
BLACKBURN, Mrs. BIGGERT, Mr. DUNCAN, Mr. PENCE,
Mr. WESTMORELAND, Mr. SULLIVAN, Mr. CAMPBELL
of California, Mr. THORNBERRY, Mr. BILIRAKIS,
Mr. SALI, Mr. KLINE of Minnesota, Mr. HAYES,
Mr. GOODLATTE, Mr. SAM JOHNSON of Texas, Mr.
GRAVES, Mr. EVERETT, Mr. JONES of North
Carolina, Mr. GILCHREST, Mr. MCCOTTER, Mr.
TIBERI, Mr. SIMPSON, Mr. CULBERSON, Ms. PRYCE
of Ohio, Mr. TANCREDO, Mr. LINDER, Mr. PLATTS,
Mr. AKIN, Mr. MILLER of Florida, Mr. WILSON
of South Carolina, Mr. DAVIS of Kentucky, Mr.
LATOURETTE, Mr. SHUSTER, Mr. CANTOR, Mr.
NUNES, Mr. HASTINGS of Washington, Mrs.
MILLER of Michigan, Mr. FERGUSON, Mr. CHABOT,
Mr. HELLER of Nevada, Ms. GINNY BROWN-WAITE
of Florida, Mr. RADANOVICH, Mrs. DRAKE, Mr.
PEARCE, Mr. FORBES, Mr. ROHRABACHER, Mr.
SMITH of Texas, Mr. LAMBORN, Mr. GERLACH,
Mr. CARTER, Mr. CALVERT, Mr. TERRY, Mr.
HENSARLING, Mr. PRICE of Georgia, Mr. BONNER,
Mrs. SCHMIDT, Mr. BARRETT of South Carolina,
Mr. ALEXANDER, Mr. WOLF, Mr. ADERHOLT, Mr.
PUTNAM, Mr. BILBRAY, Mr. HOEKSTRA, Mrs.
MYRICK, Mr. MCHENRY, and Mrs. MUSGRAVE)
introduced the following bill; which was
referred to the Committee on Financial
Services

A BILL
To amend title 31, United States Code, to
require the inscription `In God We Trust'
to appear on a face of the $1 coins honoring
each of the Presidents of the United States.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of
Representatives of the United States of
America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. INSCRIPTION MOVED FROM EDGE
TO FACE OF COIN.

(a) In General- Section 5112(n)(2) of
title 31, United States Code, is amended--

(1) in subparagraph (C)(i)--

(A) by striking `inscriptions' and inserting
inscription'; and

(B) by striking `and `In God We Trust'; and

(2) by adding at the end the following
new subparagraph:

`(F) INSCRIPTION OF `IN GOD WE TRUST'- The
design on the obverse or the reverse shall
bear the inscription `In God We Trust'.'.

(b) Effective Date- The change required by
the amendments made by subsection (a) shall
be put into effect by the Secretary of the
Treasury as soon as is practicable after
the date of the enactment of this Act.

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and more:
http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb120/golanule/
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html

Akile agnosticu

未讀,
2008年1月4日 下午4:22:292008/1/4
收件者:
"gogu" <golanule_IA-MUIE@MUIE_yahoo.com> wrote in message >

> HR 2510 IH
>

> 110th CONGRESS

ti-a disparut gogul? nu-i bai, roaga-l pe pitic sa-l caute cu lampa lui
ilici.

0 則新訊息