Sultan Bin Salman Bin Abdul-aziz Al-Saud

Jack Ryan

Dec 2, 2014, 6:58:39 AM12/2/14
Saudi Prince Sultan Bin Salman Bin Abdul-aziz Al-Saud wants to change
how the kingdom's subjects think about their pre-Islamic past. The
57-year-old science enthusiast, who 3 decades ago was the youngest預nd
the first Muslim and Arab預stronaut to fly on NASA's space shuttle, is
now president of Saudi Arabia's Commission for Tourism and Antiquities.
He oversees a $1.7 billion effort to build new museums and welcome
foreign archaeologists; he also recently helped uncover an ancient hand
ax (shown) at an excavation. This month, he is in the United States for
the opening of the "Roads of Arabia" traveling exhibit.

Q:Why are you so excited about Arabia's prehistoric past?

S. A.-S.:I go to places and touch things. We're taking local police,
governors, university staffs, and kids to excavate葉hen they can own it.
It is quite a challenge for us, but archaeology is not separate from who
we are. In the early years, people wanted to have nothing to do with
historic sites. All walks of life, including religious scholars, are now
visiting pre-Islamic sites.

Q:You feature human and animal images in the exhibition. Isn't this
a taboo among some Muslims?

S. A.-S.:Artifacts that people thought were taboo are just objects
made by other civilizations. When there was a recent find of ancient
horse statues, King Abdullah went to look謡e are very proud of our horses!

Q:Are foreign and domestic women welcome at excavations?

S. A.-S.:My deputy's wife is an archaeologist, and she certainly
goes to sites. The women of Saudi Arabia have come a long way. And they
have literally carried a lot of the history of Arabia on their backs. We
just hired several of the smartest Saudi women to help with reinventing
our museums.

paperc...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2014, 7:38:04 AM12/2/14
> our museums. ]

[ Intre ordinele venite pe scr etc impreuna cu invazia Irakului dupa NSA CIA Self Made 911 in 2001 a fost si ordin ordine de secesiune conform judetelor si triburilor a ] Saudi Arabia [si initiere a yougoslavisation war in ] Saudi Arabia

[54 Leh Leha Avramic New Babilon Twin Towers
Holocaust by A Rabia = ] Arabs Muslims [first to be anihilated ]

[ Voi Nazi Party ] nu [definiti] nimic despre semiti
pe intreaga New United Eliberated Planet

Sinteti RIP aka Infinit Mode Dovediti QED [finisar = 4 th hohen punkt & infinite redudant end of ] all nonarians and entire Humanity on the Entire Planet
Trebuie sa pupati picioarele New United Eliberated Planet & New UN
pentru dilul fara precedent de generos ce ati primit

Reasons Allready Decoded Codes

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/soc.culture.german/LS|sort:date

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/soc.culture.romanian/LS|sort:date

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/soc.culture.israel/LS|sort:date

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.politics.org.un/LS|sort:date
Please check entire arhive

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/topplanetlevelsafetywatchintelpermanentsecretcommission/gjpgkAbMAPE/MnXzwxLvHKwJ
Infinite Saint [NATO] + Infinite Saints [CIA NSA NASA PENTAGON]