Inited now Withneses Protection & Relocation & where apply Compensation

Anonymous

Mar 21, 2014, 2:54:45 AM3/21/14
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/b_E3nPTbkFg/wFVlyoYVUdkJ
Safe all modes under UN a Full Working Program & System for all
Significant Tribunals on the Planet for Withneses Protection &
Relocation & where apply Compensation in regard to [4 Reich & complices
crimes] is by this on ireversible unstopable
Inited by this Ireversible Unstopable now for
[dacialan + mk ultra rf + rf terror room comander + rest of the team]
No person or system on the planet [can change or interfier or will
interfier ] in this safe legal by law work starting now
Init

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics.org.un/AnzgPj5Wq0w/obq1vRYLhgYJ

Pina la arestul oficial incepind acum Police comandos
camumflate in jurul si linga [ dacialan + Rf terror room commander
+ top mk Psychologist cu partea operativa a 3 D Rf body scaning]
Ireversible Unstopable by law according to the law based on evidence
and no person or system on the planet [can change or will change ]
this decision

We are allready after 45 at Intel Level and We are allready after 45 at
military level
over the former [4Reich within] USA and we are allready at 45 at public
level booth
within USA and as well over the entire Planet and as well the
[mk rf etc team have even by their
own cognitive view of the] reality no more any [control over violence
means ]
either within USA or at Planet Level

Init now safe unstopable ireversible by planet intel with
ICC Tribunal and relevant significant
Tribunals over the planet including in the Parked 45 45 USA
and present and future UN

LS

Nomen Nescio

Mar 21, 2014, 2:59:23 AM3/21/14