kartuli gandzi amerikashia

nana

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
kitxva: vinmem icis sadaa?
vis akvs da saertod...
xalxs ar undoda am gandzis 2000 tslisatvis cxra mtas ikit gashveba
rodesac mtavrobis umetes natsils kaci or bats ver andobs.
magram etkoba tavidan ikna ashorebuli saertashoriso tavismochra da
sircxvili. :-)
dzalian mainteresebs tu vinmem icis rame?

nana

--

Please remove "NO SPAM" in email address before replying.

George Gaprindashvili

Jul 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/24/99
On Mon, 12 Jul 1999 21:10:34 -0700, nana
<gr...@meridianworldservices.com> wrote:

>kitxva: vinmem icis sadaa?
>vis akvs da saertod...
>xalxs ar undoda am gandzis 2000 tslisatvis cxra mtas ikit gashveba
>rodesac mtavrobis umetes natsils kaci or bats ver andobs.
>magram etkoba tavidan ikna ashorebuli saertashoriso tavismochra da
>sircxvili. :-)
>dzalian mainteresebs tu vinmem icis rame?
>
>nana

Hi, Nana,

I believe Levan with his omnipresent brain for sure knows the answer.
Though eventually he will take us to female discrimination problems in
orthodox church, but it's OK. We (common people) will get more and
more educated and civilized from his writings, so everything (for ex.
human rights) is minor when one has so noble mission.

regards,

Gia

_____________
George Gaprindashvili
Computer Science, the University of Minnesota
http://www.cs.umn.edu/~gaprinda

Nana Bukhsianidze

Jul 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/26/99

George Gaprindashvili <gapr...@cs.umn.edu> wrote in message

> >nana
> >

> Hi, Nana,
>
> I believe Levan with his omnipresent brain for sure knows the answer.

I think he published some link to some company's website which usually makes
this kind of exebitions.
I was interested to find out descripency of the items they secretly shipped
from the Museum. People demonstrating against this action didn't notice any
movement ( probably there are tunnels dugged during Beria's times). Some
exponates were of that type which can not be moved at all! No kidding...
Some of them are 1000s of years old!
I think guys who were so loud about the benefits of treasur's several year
travel ocean away should feel more responsible now and at least find out
what is going on.

> Though eventually he will take us to female discrimination problems in
> orthodox church, but it's OK.

I noticed that he thinks gays can be priests too. So here we go! Women can
not get rights because there are always gay right supporters benefiting from
women's rights. Gays rigjts and women's rights lay in different layers.
Women is recognized jender in bible if I am not mistaken like man. Gays do
have long way to prove that gays were also recognized by god as 3-d and 4-th
type of homo sapiense. I don't see the relevance between women's rights and
gays rights. Gays themselves are women and men living in different
lifestyle.
I think Men are so jeleous of women getting rights that immediately they
start to push their own right on homosexual lifestyle ( centuries old dream
huh?) when they hear that women can paly soccer for example. Who knows who
will "come out" soon? Why they should be declined the right to be priests if
they like to play mother at home???

>We (common people) will get more and
> more educated and civilized from his writings, so everything (for ex.
> human rights) is minor when one has so noble mission.

Human rights for backwards can create great problems for enlightened
personalities. Because backwards can have opposite oppinion and if there is
any democracy their oppinion should be counted.

nana

lev...@my-deja.com

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
In article <7nhrm6$jco$1...@autumn.news.rcn.net>,

"Nana Bukhsianidze" <gr...@nh.ultranet.com> wrote:

> George Gaprindashvili <gapr...@cs.umn.edu> wrote in message
>

> > I believe Levan with his omnipresent brain for sure knows the

> > Though eventually he will take us to female discrimination problems
in
> > orthodox church, but it's OK.
> I noticed that he thinks gays can be priests too. So here we go! Women
can
> not get rights because there are always gay right supporters
benefiting from
> women's rights.

> >We (common people) will get more and
> > more educated and civilized from his writings, so everything (for
ex.
> > human rights) is minor when one has so noble mission.
> Human rights for backwards can create great problems for enlightened
> personalities. Because backwards can have opposite oppinion and if
>there is any democracy their oppinion should be counted.

I swear to god this is the case of a blind leading a deaf

Levan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

mp_del...@my-deja.com

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
In article <7nlqa1$3sm$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
lev...@my-deja.com wrote:

> I swear to god this is the case of a blind leading a deaf

Can god have any evidence of that? :))

Good Luck™

MP

George Gaprindashvili

Jul 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/29/99
On Wed, 28 Jul 1999 19:00:29 GMT, mp_del...@my-deja.com wrote:

>In article <7nlqa1$3sm$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
> lev...@my-deja.com wrote:
>
>> I swear to god this is the case of a blind leading a deaf
>
>Can god have any evidence of that? :))
>
>Good Luck™
>
>MP

Can not judge what evidences almighty God has (or has not) got but
anyone with minimal abilities in logic would conclude that nobody is
(and was) leading nobody here. Levan can not see this, however.

Gia

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

_____________

Nana Bukhsianidze

Jul 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/29/99

> On Wed, 28 Jul 1999 19:00:29 GMT, mp_del...@my-deja.com wrote:
>
> >In article <7nlqa1$3sm$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
> > lev...@my-deja.com wrote:
> >
> >> I swear to god this is the case of a blind leading a deaf
> >
> >Can god have any evidence of that? :))
> >
> >Good LuckT

> >MP
>
> Can not judge what evidences almighty God has (or has not) got but
> anyone with minimal abilities in logic would conclude that nobody is
> (and was) leading nobody here. Levan can not see this, however.
>
> Gia

Gia, we have to find out You were leading me or I was leading You. This is
very important!
According to Bible, hmm... the second can not happen. Or it can? ;-)
Stay cool, man.

nana

lev...@my-deja.com

Jul 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/29/99
In article <7npnjt$1rb$1...@autumn.news.rcn.net>,

"Nana Bukhsianidze" <gr...@nh.ultranet.com> wrote:

> George Gaprindashvili <gapr...@cs.umn.edu> wrote in message

> > Can not judge what evidences almighty God has (or has not) got but

> > anyone with minimal abilities in logic would conclude that nobody is
> > (and was) leading nobody here. Levan can not see this, however.
>

> Gia, we have to find out You were leading me or I was leading You.
This is
> very important!
> According to Bible, hmm... the second can not happen. Or it can? ;-)
> Stay cool, man.

Folks, this is getting more and more absurd. What evidence from god,
what according to Bible? What can or cannot happen?

I said you two are like a blind leading a deaf and you are again
demostranting this. This is worse than a game of telephone.

Since you couldn't understand the meaning of that expression, here's
another, both of you are like blind people trying to describe an
elephant. Hope you won't ask which elephant.

Levan

M. P.

Jul 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/29/99
lev...@my-deja.com wrote:

> > > Can not judge what evidences almighty God has (or has not) got but
> > > anyone with minimal abilities in logic would conclude that nobody is
> > > (and was) leading nobody here. Levan can not see this, however.
> >
> > Gia, we have to find out You were leading me or I was leading You.
> This is
> > very important!
> > According to Bible, hmm... the second can not happen. Or it can? ;-)
> > Stay cool, man.
>
> Folks, this is getting more and more absurd. What evidence from god,
> what according to Bible? What can or cannot happen?
>
> I said you two are like a blind leading a deaf and you are again
> demostranting this. This is worse than a game of telephone.

Why worse?? This is much better than a game of telephone. You never know
who (or _what_:))) hooks up to the line next...

> Since you couldn't understand the meaning of that expression, here's
> another, both of you are like blind people trying to describe an
> elephant. Hope you won't ask which elephant.

As Solzhenitsyn once said, even the blind wants to get someone to confirm,
once in a while, that the sky is still blue, and the grass is still green.
The noble and humane mission of the one who can see is to give people this
confirmation, isn't it? Isn't a man, a natural leader, a carrier of the
light of a higher intelligence - isn't he obliged to shed light on the
dark scary valleys where human mindes go for a journey, in their
primordial ignorance? Even burning up himself, like a torch?...
If nobody explains them, how can they know? (I almost forget who wrote that)...

The bottomline is: So, which elefant?!

MP, del Norte, friend of elefants

--
delete the third letter in my address to reply.

nobody at all, including my past, currend and future employers, is responsible for whatever is written above.

Marika

Jul 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/30/99
wasn't it nice when levan was on vacation?

Let's all chip in and buy him one way ticket to India so he can describe
elephants to locals there.

lev...@my-deja.com

Jul 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/30/99
In article <nana-29079...@jvs.gdn.org>,
na...@my-dejanews.com (Marika) wrote:

> wasn't it nice when levan was on vacation?

Well yes, holidays don't last forever. You can easily take care of
your vexations by ignoring what bothers you especially since you are
not a frequent visitor here. or if are draw to my postings, stop
bitching about it.

LK

Nana Bukhsianidze

Jul 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/30/99

Marika <na...@my-dejanews.com> wrote in message

> wasn't it nice when levan was on vacation?
>
> Let's all chip in and buy him one way ticket to India so he can describe
> elephants to locals there.
He can fight for liberation of female elephants from the sudden domination
of selfappointed elephant patriarchs.
nana

Gregg Di Chiara

Jul 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/30/99

George Gaprindashvili wrote in message

>Hi, Nana,
>
>I believe Levan with his omnipresent brain for sure knows the answer.

>Though eventually he will take us to female discrimination problems in

>orthodox church, but it's OK. We (common people) will get more and

>more educated and civilized from his writings, so everything (for ex.
>human rights) is minor when one has so noble mission.
>

>regards,
As we see he published BBC information stating the opposite to what I knew
from every single Georgian who lives back in Georgia and here in USA. That
they already shipped everything away from Georgia. Now here is information
that exibition won't happen. Or will happen as a sign of gratitude.
Real mess!
If both source are correct: means they shipped but exibition won't happen
then worst fears came true.
Intgeresting where is the treasure really???

nana

Nana Bukhsianidze

Jul 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/30/99

<lev...@my-deja.com> wrote in

or if are draw to my postings, stop
> bitching about it.

Levan, Shame on you.
You take everything too seriously this is why Marika's actually nice offer
made you so angry. Did she call you names???
What would be better then sitting in Tibet near Lake Namtso????
Or see old Ganga? Or watch the language of Indian dances? Or feel how the
old soul lives the parishing body and goes to upper level of existance? No
computers, no internet no cars. Nothing artificial around.
nana

Ely Phandt

Jul 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/31/99
>what

>elephant. Hope you won't ask which elephant.
according to Bible?

Elephants are mentioned in the Bible and have the right to be addressed with
full respect. Elephants are not more blind or deaf in any way than cows which
enjoy their exclusive "holey" status unfairly for centuries. The parallel
between elephants and telephones was obviously intentional, and this is a major
humiliation considering our ancient culture and deep ethnic feelings. This is
an abslolutely outrageous case, and I won't leave this without consequences.

Ely Phandt, Esq.
Law Offices of Ely Phandt
This is the most serious issue.
Ely Phandt.

your_us...@osu.edu

Jul 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/31/99
Nana Bukhsianidze wrote:

> <lev...@my-deja.com> wrote in
>
> or if are draw to my postings, stop
> > bitching about it.
>
> Levan, Shame on you.
> You take everything too seriously this is why Marika's actually nice offer
> made you so angry. Did she call you names???

ha, nana vitam? vitam imitom rom shen samcuxarod is ver dagizustebia
gamopenastan dakavshirebuli cnoba romelic axlaxan gamovpine BBC-s iqo tu
Prime newsis. am erti da
sxva mravali uzustobis shemxedvarem dagijero rom marikas kbilis gakvra turme
xumroba iqo?

sheijleba martlac megobrul rchevad mogechvena es. bolosdabolos aseve ver
erkveodi jarimis danishnulebshi da sajarod ganacxade, jarimis tanxa rom
sheamciron ise rom qvelam damrgvevma gadaixados, amit policielebis
mokrtamva shemcirdebao.

me ki mgonia rom sheni sakcieli amas upro gavs:

http://www.opentext.org.ge/Droni/80/80-2.htm

> What would be better then sitting in Tibet near Lake Namtso????

knownig that people who have gone to university can realize that laws which
prescribe dogs to be confined to their owners' property are not cruel or
unusual but a sign of a society as opposed to mere agglomeration of
individuals.

However, as Besik, papisov, anania and many others have shown, having
higher education in the Soviet Union is no guarantee that a perspon will
understand such things, not to say anything about acquiring even ellementary
ethics, integity or common decency with education.

Levan

mp_del...@my-deja.com

Jul 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/31/99

> laws which
> prescribe dogs to be confined to their owners' property

Didn't realize I was speaking with a dog... :-(

> understand such things, not to say anything about acquiring even
> ellementary ethics, integity or common decency with education.

I never knew they teach dogs such things in Ohio State. Hats off, ladies
and gentlemen. This actually confirms my recent post (in a different
group) suggesting that animals do not differ much from humans. Based on
the fact that a human idiot is closer to a reasonably smart monkey than
to a reasonably intelligent human being. Notably, regardless of the
education. Let's assume we take a moron and give him a good education.
What would we get? A moron with good education, obviously.

This, however, does not relate to dogs. Although their olfactory
capabilities do not improve as a result of training, their ability to
understand (hence, obey) their owners' orders do improve substantially.
Which benefits not only the owners but also the dogs, enabling higher
food earning capabilities. This not only makes the life the dogs richer
(in terms of the amount of consumed bacon), but provides them with
feelings of deep satisfaction, integrity and decency. Well...

...Good Luck, four-legged friend.

MP, friend of dogs (in general)

Nana Bukhsianidze

Aug 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/1/99

<your_us...@osu.edu> wrote in message news:37A28272...@osu.edu...

> Nana Bukhsianidze wrote:
>
> > <lev...@my-deja.com> wrote in
> >
> > or if are draw to my postings, stop
> > > bitching about it.
> >
> > Levan, Shame on you.
> > You take everything too seriously this is why Marika's actually nice
offer
> > made you so angry. Did she call you names???
>
> ha, nana vitam?
rogorc schans guriashi brdzandebodi ardadegebze.;-)
rava gaataret dro?

>vitam imitom rom shen samcuxarod is ver dagizustebia
> gamopenastan dakavshirebuli cnoba romelic axlaxan gamovpine BBC-s iqo tu
> Prime newsis.

axlave shevamotsmeb ram gamoitsvia es shecdoma. ar tsavikitxe rogorc schans
guldasmit. bodishi. nu brazdebit aset umnishvnelo detalze.

>am erti da sxva mravali uzustobis shemxedvarem dagijero rom marikas
kbilis gakvra turme xumroba iqo?

> sheijleba martlac megobrul rchevad mogechvena es.

radac ar unda momchveneboda ra ikneba rom ganmuxtot situacia? sadac
gamochndebit kvelgan cecxlovani paekroba da dakadaka rom shegalkvt ras
mivatsero es?

> bolosdabolos aseve ver
> erkveodi jarimis danishnulebshi da sajarod ganacxade, jarimis tanxa rom
> sheamciron ise rom qvelam damrgvevma gadaixados, amit policielebis
> mokrtamva shemcirdebao.

da kidev policielebis xelfasis gazrda.
magram ra shuashia eg?

> > What would be better then sitting in Tibet near Lake Namtso????
>

> knownig that people who have gone to university can realize that laws
which

> prescribe dogs to be confined to their owners' property are not cruel or
> unusual but a sign of a society as opposed to mere agglomeration of
> individuals.

aha...
hm....
you talk to much about too many animals. what is your problem?
ra igav-arakebit laparakobt?

> However, as Besik, papisov, anania and many others have shown, having
> higher education in the Soviet Union is no guarantee that a perspon will

> understand such things, not to say anything about acquiring even
ellementary
> ethics, integity or common decency with education.

And again he hates society where he grew up and where he was born.
Such a blessed place is Minessota, new Euroasia Hater found the chance to
rely his arogance on the distance between him and his motherland.

nana

lev...@my-deja.com

Aug 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/1/99
In article <7o1i5p$r0v$1...@autumn.news.rcn.net>,
"Nana Bukhsianidze" <gr...@nh.ultranet.com> wrote:

> <your_us...@osu.edu> wrote in message

> >vitam imitom rom shen samcuxarod is ver dagizustebia
> > gamopenastan dakavshirebuli cnoba romelic axlaxan gamovpine BBC-s iqo tu
> > Prime newsis.
>
> axlave shevamotsmeb ram gamoitsvia es shecdoma. ar tsavikitxe rogorc schans
> guldasmit. bodishi. nu brazdebit aset umnishvnelo detalze.

nana, movlenebis, azrebis, gamonatkvamebis araguldasmit, haiharad da
nachkarevad gageba da nachkarevadve (mcdari) daskvnebis gaketeba
aris scored sheni didi nakli.

es ki cvrilmani srulebitac araa. umnishvnelo detali tu ggnonia is tu
saidan modis esa tu is cnoba, an ra aris ama tu im kanonis
danishnuleba, imas tu ver archev tu ra iqo besikis amdvili danashauli,
da ase shemdeg, gonebacancara adamianis shtabecdilebas datoveb
garshemomqopebze.

mabrazebs es me? ara radgan me ar mexeba - chemi azrebi ar daxtis
baibutivit aket-ikit. dasanani kia es radgan aseti gonebrii abdloba
(ai guruli sitqva, tu ginada) imas mianishnebs rom es bevri kartvelis
tvisebaa, da rom gamsaxurdias mimdevroba sruliadac araa amistvis saciro.

kidev ertxel (tumca amaod) mogtxov rom sheuracxmqopel kutxurobas
sheeshva: samcuxarod guiashi pexi ertxelac ar chamidgams.
is rom am temaze araertxel gaamaxvile quradgeba kagad asaxavs sheni,
iseve rogorc bevri sxva kartvelis ganvitarebis dones, romelic 'she
megrelo, she kaxleos' migma ver casula da dges kidev upro jlierdeba.
ashkaraa rom ganatlebis done aranair gavlenas ar axdens msgavsi
shegnebis kvdomaze, rogroc amas kvlav da kvlav vxedavt.

levani

your_us...@osu.edu

Aug 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/1/99
George Gaprindashvili wrote:

> Levan, under no circumstances (and especially now) a gentleman could
> allow himself the things you do to Nana or Marika.
>
> All your crusades for female rights in churches have no meaning at all
> if you allow such impolite treatment of our ladies.
>
> Believe me, I do not say this because I have an argument with you.

I belive you. However the thing is that when I speak about female
priests or women;s
rights in general, I do this out of conviction that they are _equal_ to
men, that is, in this case, they have the same rights to be respected
or disrespected as do men.

I for one do not accord respect to people just because of their gender,
and do not constrain myself with norms of behavior that take it into
account. I believe women can defend themselves against insults.

Levan

George Gaprindashvili

Aug 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/2/99
On Fri, 30 Jul 1999 18:16:16 GMT, lev...@my-deja.com wrote:

>In article <nana-29079...@jvs.gdn.org>,
> na...@my-dejanews.com (Marika) wrote:
>

>> wasn't it nice when levan was on vacation?
>

>Well yes, holidays don't last forever. You can easily take care of
>your vexations by ignoring what bothers you especially since you are

>not a frequent visitor here. or if are draw to my postings, stop
>bitching about it.
>
>LK

Levan, under no circumstances (and especially now) a gentleman could
allow himself the things you do to Nana or Marika.

All your crusades for female rights in churches have no meaning at all
if you allow such impolite treatment of our ladies.

Believe me, I do not say this because I have an argument with you.

Gia

Nana Bukhsianidze

Aug 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/2/99

<lev...@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:7o2ams$bpb$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...

> In article <7o1i5p$r0v$1...@autumn.news.rcn.net>,
> "Nana Bukhsianidze" <gr...@nh.ultranet.com> wrote:
> >
> > <your_us...@osu.edu> wrote in message
>
> > >vitam imitom rom shen samcuxarod is ver dagizustebia
> > > gamopenastan dakavshirebuli cnoba romelic axlaxan gamovpine BBC-s
iqo tu
> > > Prime newsis.
> >
> > axlave shevamotsmeb ram gamoitsvia es shecdoma. ar tsavikitxe rogorc
schans
> > guldasmit. bodishi. nu brazdebit aset umnishvnelo detalze.
>
> nana, movlenebis, azrebis, gamonatkvamebis araguldasmit, haiharad da
> nachkarevad gageba da nachkarevadve (mcdari) daskvnebis gaketeba
> aris scored sheni didi nakli.

shevamotsme da agmovachine rom BBC world News -is gavlit gakvs prime news is
cnoba agebuli.
tanac prime newsi tarigtan da tbilistan iko mitserili da amitom koordinatad
mivichnie.
ase rom sheni kbilis gakvra cota uadgilo iko.
ai rom momchveneboda BBC World Newsi kidev mesmis...
saertod ar vkitxulob xaz-da xaz.
aris fsikologiuri jgufi adamianis romelic gverds zig-zagad kitxulobs. aseti
adamienebi dedaarss utmoben did kuradgebas da tsignebs dzalian stsrafad
kitxuloben xaz-daxazn mkitxvelebtan shedarebit. tumca naki akvt didi, anu
kvelaferi detalebshi ar amaxsovrdebat. ra vkna???
ise informaciisatvis...

> es ki cvrilmani srulebitac araa. umnishvnelo detali tu ggnonia is tu
> saidan modis esa tu is cnoba,

pirveladi tskaro iko Prime Newsi magram meoradi BBC ase rom acharbeb.

>an ra aris ama tu im kanonis
> danishnuleba, imas tu ver archev tu ra iqo besikis amdvili danashauli,
> da ase shemdeg, gonebacancara adamianis shtabecdilebas datoveb
> garshemomqopebze.
>
> mabrazebs es me? ara radgan me ar mexeba - chemi azrebi ar daxtis
> baibutivit aket-ikit.

aha,mash erti tu aikviate aravitar shemtxvevashi vitarebidan gamomdinare ar
unda sheicvalo azri.
msofilo shetakebis shesadzleblobis fonze imis ar gatvalitsineba rom ruseti
sheni mezobelia da jari tbilisshi ukenia vis axasiatebs rogorc abdals???

> kidev ertxel (tumca amaod) mogtxov rom sheuracxmqopel kutxurobas
> sheeshva: samcuxarod guiashi pexi ertxelac ar chamidgams.

axla unda gacnobo rom geshleba.
me dzalian mikvars kvelaferi rac tbilisidan shorsaa sakartveloshi. ase rom
shen tkuilad gebulob sheuracxkofad imerul gamotkmebs romlebic gasagebi
mizezebis gamo emtxveva guriis zog gamotkmas.
ise ki tu shen tviton ar usvam kutxurobas xazs es "vitam" ra jandaba iko?
vifikre rom ase xumrob da gipasuxe.

> is rom am temaze araertxel gaamaxvile quradgeba kagad asaxavs sheni,
> iseve rogorc bevri sxva kartvelis ganvitarebis dones,

ise es sheni gabrazeba maxsenebs bevr anegdots gurulebze.
ra vkna? sul araa sheuracxkofa adamianis tsarmoshoba icode da miutito.
gurias kargi xalxi bevri hkavs ertia rom komunistebis dros kurdoba da
narkomania modashi iko da sastikad arasazogadoebrivi cnobiereba akvt.

>romelic 'she
> megrelo, she kaxleos' migma ver casula da dges kidev upro jlierdeba.

uh,,, nu gautie erti am mimartulebit.
jer es erti dedachemi naxevrad gurulia da sakartvelo dzalian areulia am
mxriv. patriarkati rom ara namdvili kaxeli da megreli agarc dadis
sakartveloshi.
guria imitom vaxsene rom kurdobis mimart da kachagobis mimart mati
aranormaluri tavis daxra gakicxvis girsia.
15 tslis tisn iko rom gadamria ertma gurulma agdebit rom ambobda
maxaradzeshi mosamartle danishnes da eg duraki patiosani kaciao! magas
vutirebt dadas, tu kanonebs daemorchila chemi xelit chavadzaglebo. arada rom
vtkva sapliaki iko erti 21 tslis. romeli mosamartlis chamdzaglebeli is iko.
ase rom vifikre rom shen asetebi bevri gkavs nanaxi da amitom amaxvileb
kuradgebas am sakitxze ase. me magalitad imeretshi tselitsadshi 5-jer
chavdiodi magram iseti viri ar minaxavs saertod.

nana

Nana Bukhsianidze

Aug 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/2/99

<your_us...@osu.edu> wrote in message news:37A4FC2F...@osu.edu...

> George Gaprindashvili wrote:
>
> > Levan, under no circumstances (and especially now) a gentleman could
> > allow himself the things you do to Nana or Marika.
> >
> > All your crusades for female rights in churches have no meaning at all
> > if you allow such impolite treatment of our ladies.
> >
> > Believe me, I do not say this because I have an argument with you.
>
> I belive you. However the thing is that when I speak about female
> priests or women;s
> rights in general, I do this out of conviction that they are _equal_ to
> men, that is, in this case, they have the same rights to be respected
> or disrespected as do men.
>
> I for one do not accord respect to people just because of their gender,
> and do not constrain myself with norms of behavior that take it into
> account. I believe women can defend themselves against insults.
Well, in this situation difference between men and women is that women won't
allow themselves to call men bitch. Or if they will allow themselves to pay
with the same coin they will be inavitably diminished by the men because
they are women.
So, man can allow himself whatever he wishes and woman should keep being
polite. or neglect the instigator.
nana

Nana Bukhsianidze

Aug 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/2/99

> On Fri, 30 Jul 1999 18:16:16 GMT, lev...@my-deja.com wrote:
>
> >In article <nana-29079...@jvs.gdn.org>,
> > na...@my-dejanews.com (Marika) wrote:
> >
> >> wasn't it nice when levan was on vacation?
> >
> >Well yes, holidays don't last forever. You can easily take care of
> >your vexations by ignoring what bothers you especially since you are
> >not a frequent visitor here. or if are draw to my postings, stop
> >bitching about it.
> >
> >LK
> >

> Levan, under no circumstances (and especially now) a gentleman could
> allow himself the things you do to Nana or Marika.
>
> All your crusades for female rights in churches have no meaning at all
> if you allow such impolite treatment of our ladies.
>
> Believe me, I do not say this because I have an argument with you.

I understand this in a way that you think that we really make life of Levan
K. too hard here.
I thought about this lately and thought that if he won't insult people
around I am not going to insult him at all.
Means I will only react on his insults but will NEVER insult him first.
He is an intersting person for me and I can not help but paying attantion to
his letters.

nana

M. P.

Aug 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/2/99
In article <7o1i5p$r0v$1...@autumn.news.rcn.net>, "Nana Bukhsianidze"
<gr...@nh.ultranet.com> wrote:

> And again he hates society where he grew up and where he was born.
> Such a blessed place is Minessota,

^^^^^^^^^^^^

This one writes from Ohio.

Good Luck™

MP

L_e_x_o

Aug 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/2/99

> kitxva: vinmem icis sadaa?
> vis akvs da saertod...
Gamarjoba Nana,
Gandzi akaa sakartveloshi da arsadac ar cava, sabolood
gadacvita shevardnadzem, ristvisac piradad me
madlobeli var.

Sxata shoris, Gurovebis avtokatastrofam albat daapikra,
rom ase sheidzleba mouvides kvelas, vinc upativcemulod
moekideba eklesiur sicmindeebs.

--
L_e_x_o

Nana Bukhsianidze

Aug 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/2/99

L_e_x_o <l_e...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> > kitxva: vinmem icis sadaa?
> > vis akvs da saertod...
> Gamarjoba Nana,
> Gandzi akaa sakartveloshi da arsadac ar cava, sabolood
> gadacvita shevardnadzem, ristvisac piradad me
> madlobeli var.
xalxi ki aachorava da...
ager mec choraoba gamomivida amitom. namdvilad vixdi bodishs amisatvis.
me pirdapir kurebi gamomichedes niuiorkidan tsaiges gandzio. sakartvelodanac
kveri damikres da davijere,
moklet ver gavige xan shevdivart natoshi xan ara, xan nato shemodis da xan
ara.gandzs xan agzavnian da xan ara. nacionaloba shekavt pasportshi da xan
ara.
merkeobs eduardi. gasocari principshi araa. dzneli vitarebaa. atass kacs
guli unda mougo sakutari xalxis chatvlit.

> Sxvata shoris, Gurovebis avtokatastrofam albat daapikra,

> rom ase sheidzleba mouvides kvelas, vinc upativcemulod
> moekideba eklesiur sicmindeebs.
sxvatashoris moxucebul adamians meti sifrtxile martebs martlac. risic
tsinaprebs sjerodat imas maincdamainc sibereshi ar unda kra tsixli. ver
vitkvi rom axlagazrda rom iko eduardi sul gmertze fikrobda tko magram martla
dznelia asakshi agresiuli nabijebis gadadgma.
tumca me piradad dzalian maocebs eklesiuri sitsmindeebis mimart misi shishi.
ragac ar hgavs 21 saukunis lideris nabijs.

nana

Nana Bukhsianidze

Aug 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/2/99

M. P. <mii...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> wrote in message

> In article <7o1i5p$r0v$1...@autumn.news.rcn.net>, "Nana Bukhsianidze"
> <gr...@nh.ultranet.com> wrote:
>

> > And again he hates society where he grew up and where he was born.
> > Such a blessed place is Minessota,
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> This one writes from Ohio.

He probably moved to Ohio. Personality is awfully same.

nana

George Gaprindashvili

Aug 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/3/99
On Sun, 01 Aug 1999 22:02:24 -0400, your_us...@osu.edu wrote:

> However the thing is that when I speak about female
>priests or women;s
>rights in general, I do this out of conviction that they are _equal_ to
>men, that is, in this case, they have the same rights to be respected
>or disrespected as do men.
>
>I for one do not accord respect to people just because of their gender,
>and do not constrain myself with norms of behavior that take it into
>account. I believe women can defend themselves against insults.
>

>Levan

You do what you like to do, but in my opinion this is a very
simplistic approach. Following that logic you may equally approve
hitting (beating) of a woman by a man which is totally unacceptable by
"old" (i.e pre-feministic) norms of behavior. please do not enumerate
here all problems between the genders, we know they did exist and
exist.

I think the word "genders are equal" is just wrong. The word "genders
(must) have equal rights and opportunuties" is right.

By the way, many modern women organizations (so called neo-feminist or
post-feminist) take latter approach.

So there is no need to destroy everything good whatever has created by
humankind. And one of this is a special respect to ladies.

Believe me or not, but "equal treatment approach in the case we
discuss" is out-dated and only very hard-liner feminists take that.

For example post-feminists do not mind if you open door before them or
offer a place to sit when there are none.

Of course all this is my personal opinion only, with no claims on 100%
truth.

your_us...@osu.edu

Aug 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/3/99

George Gaprindashvili wrote:

> I think the word "genders are equal" is just wrong. The word "genders
> (must) have equal rights and opportunuties" is right.

Even so, they have right to say anything accorss the gender lines.

> So there is no need to destroy everything good whatever has created by
> humankind. And one of this is a special respect to ladies.

Why to ladies only. What about men? Why do we single out womejn?

> For example post-feminists do not mind if you open door before them or
> offer a place to sit when there are none.

Do you mind if anyone opens a door for you. It is a simple courtesy.

L_e_x_o

Aug 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/3/99

> merkeobs eduardi. gasocari principshi araa. dzneli vitarebaa. atass
kacs
> guli unda mougo sakutari xalxis chatvlit.

JER SADA XART, CVLILEBEBI ACI IKNEBA, RAGAC ASETI XMEBI DADIS, VNAXOT.

George Gaprindashvili

Sep 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/23/99
On Wed, 28 Jul 1999 19:00:29 GMT, mp_del...@my-deja.com wrote:

>In article <7nlqa1$3sm$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

> lev...@my-deja.com wrote:
>
>> I swear to god this is the case of a blind leading a deaf
>

>Can god have any evidence of that? :))
>

>Good Luck™
>
>MP

Can not say about what evidences God has got, but anyone with minimal
abilities in logic would see that nobody is (and was) leading nobody
here.

Gia