urinating city?

ChuTekT

Apr 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/26/97

Hung Wei Lo wrote:

> On 26 Apr 1997 04:32:45 GMT, "yunos" <yu...@mbox2.singnet.com.sg> wrote:
>
> >its quite sad that we singaporean were labelled as those who urinate in
> >lifts often.
> >But come to think of it , its quite true that most of our HDB lifts smells
> >urine.This
> >unhealthy trend should be put to a stop at once
>
> I've gotten more entertainment out of these "peeing in the lift" threads than
> almost any other lately.
> I have to tell you, I absolutely don't understand this phenomenom whatsoever.
> What in the Hell could possibly motivate someone to urinate in an elevator?
> What's the point?
>
> It's not at all like sex in an elevator, which is pretty fun and obviously gets
> the perpetrators some satisfaction ('livin' it up while I'm goin' down).
>
> I'm curious; if some folks are peeing in the lifts, then.........is there
> another group of people that are defecating in the mop closets? Vomiting on the
> void decks? Picking their noses on the buses?
>
> It's weird, weird weird weird! I can't figure out what is to be gained from
> peeing in a lift. Is it only men? Are there women who enjoy this "sport" as
> well?
> Please feel free to explain if possible.
>
> BTW, my friends in foreign lands laugh at me when I tell them that some public
> lifts in Singapore have urine detectors built into them - they accuse me of
> bullshitting!

Either they have bladder problem or they simply thought the lifts look like
their bathroom. I, the dumb fuck, stupid newbie also think scs is like a
bathroom to shit in. Not that I have bladder problem, but that it's
more enjoyable to think that other people would smell the new kind of
naturally made perfume.

ChuTekT

Apr 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/26/97

Sim wrote:

> "yunos" <yu...@mbox2.singnet.com.sg> wrote:
> >its quite sad that we singaporean were labelled as those who urinate in
> >lifts often.
> >But come to think of it , its quite true that most of our HDB lifts smells
> >urine.This
> >unhealthy trend should be put to a stop at once
> >

> >Justice Bao <bao...@justice.com> wrote in article
> ><5jq275$gso$1...@ftpsvr.cyberway.com.sg>...

> >What
> >catch
> >>
> >> i should think the old man meant the latter.

> >urinate
> >doing
> >rather
> >>
> >> oh no..that would be admitting that they are as civilised as the
> >> Singaporeans too urinated in the lifts longlong time ago..a leap
> >> backwards for those complacent pigs.

> >> be careful of their fingers..they can destroy the mechanism of a lift
> >> with just a few pushs with their snouts.

> >shitting
> >>
> >> and probably planting kangkong too.
> >>

> Well well why get upset at the truth. Singaporeans not only urinate in
> lifts, they have a host of other unhealthy habits:
>
> 1. they will spit anywhere, including at hawker centres right where they
> and others are having their meal
>
> 2. Of course their favourite pastime- they love digging their noses again
> everywhere, for example while waiting for a bus. Looking at them can make
> you vomit blood.
>
> 3. Then they will yawn loud and clear and say "Aiyoh sooo sleepy man"
>
> 4. They cannot talk softly they will speak in madarin or dialects at the
> top of their voices thinking that the person being spoken to is deaf.
>
> 5. They use vulgarities in every sentence - without saying abusive words
> they do not know sentence structure.
>
> 6. Is it enough or shall I continue. More examples upon request.
>
> I can safely say that Singapore has extremely large reserves of gold,
> thanks to our hard at work people.

Thanks to our hard at work, nose picking, lift urinating people. I myself
enjoy nose picking, use vulgarities, life urinating and scs shitting too.

yunos

Apr 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/26/97

Hung Wei Lo

Apr 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/26/97

On 26 Apr 1997 04:32:45 GMT, "yunos" <yu...@mbox2.singnet.com.sg> wrote:

>its quite sad that we singaporean were labelled as those who urinate in
>lifts often.
>But come to think of it , its quite true that most of our HDB lifts smells
>urine.This
>unhealthy trend should be put to a stop at once

I've gotten more entertainment out of these "peeing in the lift" threads than

Sim

Apr 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/26/97
to yu...@mbox2.singnet.com.sg

"yunos" <yu...@mbox2.singnet.com.sg> wrote:
>its quite sad that we singaporean were labelled as those who urinate in
>lifts often.
>But come to think of it , its quite true that most of our HDB lifts smells
>urine.This
>unhealthy trend should be put to a stop at once

Let It Be

Apr 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/27/97

Irony isn't it?
We let in so many Msians into our country to stay and work and now they
bring their urine culture here to urinate in our lifts and not theirs.
Good thing is, when they got retrenched, Mahathir will have to take back
his words.

Kee

Apr 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/27/97
to law4...@leonis.nus.sg

Gilbert Koh <law4...@leonis.nus.sg> wrote:
>=========
>
>Oh please. Singaporeans are at least as
>disgusting as Malaysians.

I thought that in Singapore there were only inspectors hiding behind doors
in public washrooms

I now relaize that there are "inspectors" who stand outside a lift to
check on the citizenship of urinating people.

Gilbert Koh

Apr 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/27/97

TBarnum101

Apr 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/28/97

Ok...this has to be one of the funniest and at the same time, scariest
things I've ever read on the Malaysian newsgroup yet..thanks for the
entertainment...by the way, is it really true that in Malaysia people
urinate in the movie theaters as well? I almost couldn't believe my ears
when I heard that one last summer when I was there. I mean, I'm trying to
understand how the heck they could accomplish something like that, but I
guess it's beyond my comprehension and maybe some things are "better left
unknown!"

WOLFFANG

Apr 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/28/97

Kee wrote:
> I thought that in Singapore there were only inspectors hiding behind doors
> in public washrooms
>
> I now relaize that there are "inspectors" who stand outside a lift to
> check on the citizenship of urinating people.

Alamak!!!
Hey Kee are you a singaporean?!!! Well my guess you are not...cause
there are no such thing as a urine inspector outside lifts!!! and if
you are a singaporean my advise to you is to STAY OF DRUGS AND WAKE UP
TO REALITY....

Farizul Latif Zulkifli

Apr 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/28/97

I hear pissing in the face for sexual satisfaction has long been
popular in the states.

doo...@pc.jaring.my

Apr 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/28/97

TBarnum101 wrote:

> I almost couldn't believe my ears
> when I heard that one last summer when I was there. I mean, I'm trying to
> understand how the heck they could accomplish something like that, but I
> guess it's beyond my comprehension and maybe some things are "better left
> unknown!"

on a long-haul flight, during the movie; the stench of shit
filled the cabin. a light came on - and there was this jap
lady taking a crap, ON THE AISLE??!!!! i shit thee not.

and an answer to the why? from the cabin-crew: she was drunk.

doorman

Benny H Quay

Apr 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/28/97

Let It Be (Bea...@liverpool.com) wrote:
: Irony isn't it?
: We let in so many Msians into our country to stay and work and now they
: bring their urine culture here to urinate in our lifts and not theirs.
: Good thing is, when they got retrenched, Mahathir will have to take back
: his words.

BQ Surely you do not begrudge the Malaysian emigres emptying their
bladder occasionally in the lift that they helped construct. Come to
think of it, they should start pissing all over the island that they
helped build.

johnson

Apr 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/28/97

In the words of Beavis and Butthead: