Peyton Manning retires....

יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי

Mar 6, 2016, 11:30:35 PM3/6/16
What can I say. He did his job along with the other Broncos and brought us a Super Bowl Championship. What a class act going out on top of the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItjXTieWKyI

Michael Ejercito

Mar 6, 2016, 11:42:58 PM3/6/16

"יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי" wrote in message
Indeed.

Baruch HaShem.

Michael

Michael Ejercito

Mar 7, 2016, 12:09:49 AM3/7/16
On Sun, 6 Mar 2016 20:42:55 -0800, "Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"????? ?????? ????? ???????" wrote in message
>
>>What can I say. He did his job along with the other Broncos and brought us
>>a Super Bowl >Championship. What a class act going out on top of the
>>world.
>
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItjXTieWKyI
> Indeed.

Well zsucked indeed, asshole.

> Baruch HaShem.

Barack haSsein.

>Michael

And greek you, gook!

Michael

NEMO

Mar 7, 2016, 3:28:58 AM3/7/16
A nazoid sub-louse forger wrote:

> And greek you, gook!

Again with the "Gooks"?

But the wife of your nazoid buddy, Eugene Jansen from
Apeldoorn (aka FAKE heinrich) is also a "Gook", no?

http://postimg.org/image/46mcumjgp/

Michael Ejercito

Mar 7, 2016, 9:47:23 AM3/7/16

"The Peeler" wrote in message

>On Sun, 06 Mar 2016 21:09:40 -0800, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
>psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
>his master Michael, farted:

>>> Indeed.
>>
>> Well zsucked indeed, asshole.

>You and your "life" zsuck [sic] indeed, psycho!
You got that right.

>>> Baruch HaShem.
>>
>> Barack haSsein.

><BG> Poor idiot!
Note that the forger did not address the content of the post.

Michael

>>Michael
>
> And greek you, gook!

Instead, your "life" continues "greeking" YOU ...and VERY hard!

--
The top 5 truths about poor G. Razovic, our colostomy bag wearing resident
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

he can't get out of the house anymore,
he got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
he can't FUCK anymore,
he got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!

Michael Ejercito

Mar 7, 2016, 11:29:13 AM3/7/16
On Mon, 7 Mar 2016 06:47:20 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message

>>> Well zsucked indeed, asshole.
>
>>*I* and my, Grik "life" zsuck [sic][SIC!!!] indeed, I'm Grik psycho!

You, ARe anus!

> You got that right.

You zsucked THAT right!

>>> Barack haSsein.
>
>><BG> Poor gook idiot!

<GB> Indeed anus!

> Note that the forger did not address the content of the post.

Greek the content of the post, greek Y-chi and greek you, gook.

Michael

NEMO

Mar 7, 2016, 11:32:47 AM3/7/16
A nazoid sub-louse forger wrote:

> The body of a Nazi stormtrooper lies inside the bomb shelter of an
> apartment building on John Street in Dresden, Germany, in 1945.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/z2ksots
>
> LOLOK!! He DESERVED to die, since he betrayed the Fuhrer!

Sick nazoid fuck...

plainolamerican

Mar 7, 2016, 11:47:15 AM3/7/16
---
hardly ... he was just an old football player.