The new Palestinian propaganda weapon against Isarel

1 view

DoD

Nov 13, 2006, 12:39:11 AM11/13/06
Ali Abunimah, a disciple of Rashid Khalidi, is out with a new book calling
for an end to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. He has constructred a clever
argument that sounds reasonable to many. But the inevitable consequence of
what he argues, his real goal in my opinion, is an end to Israel.

He masks the real goal by describing a bi-national state, where Jews and
Palestinians lives in peace together, as blacks, whites and mixed races live
together in modern South Africa. Abunimah's message to the Jews is not to be
afraid - after all, in South Africa, blacks did not massacre the white
minority after an end to white minority rule. The same fate(no massacre?)
can await Israel's Jews if they just agree to share the country (with what
Abunimah believes are its rightful owners). I already see glorious visions
of Jews and Hamas members sitting around a campfire singing kumbayah
together. I also await the Palestinian version of Nelson Mandela.

But this is not a joking matter. Abunimah is a skillful Propagandist - I
have debated him - and he is one of the other side's best spokespeople. He
will undoubtedly launch a nationwide speaking tour associated with the book,
and become a rock star on college campuses with his message of "peace and
reconciliation" .

He will make his approach sound reasonable, and the alternative two state
solution seem like an idea whose time has come and gone. He will argue that
Israel can not be a democracy while denying Palestinians their national
rights.

I, too, have difficulty with a two state solution at the moment, since I
think the second state, would be committed to the destruction of the first
state. The Palestinians today are committed to the destruction of Israel,
rather than building a state of their own (not counting Jordan, which they
already have).

The Abunimah approach is a call for a surrender of Jewish identity and a
Jewish future in Israel. Abunimah and most Palestinians fully expect that in
a bi-national state, most of the Jews would leave.

There is no country in the Arab world with any history of treatment of
minorities in anything remotely resembling post-Mandela South Africa. And a
minority is what Jews would quickly become.

A bi-national state is a way station to a state with few Jews in it. We
would be back to 1939. Jews would be without a state of their own, but our
numbers would have been diminished by a third due to the Holocaust, and the
consequences of intermarriage, low birthrate, and secularism, which have
wreaked havoc on the Jewish communities in the Diaspora.

Richard Baehr 11 12 06

http://www.americanthinker.com/comments.php?comments_id=6589

dcdc4...@yahoo.com

Nov 13, 2006, 1:27:08 AM11/13/06
WELL, WELL, DOD YOUR ARSE SPEAKS YOUR 1CENT'S WORTH
AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE ARE TRULY ONLY 2 CHOICES 1-RETURN ALL WEST
BANK, GAZA AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST ALL OF EAST JERUSALEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2- 1 NATION UNDER 1 FLAG BTW IF THE
JEWS DECIDE TO LEAVE LET THEM AFTER ALL THEY ALL HAVE DUAL-CITIZENSHIPS
ANY WAY!!!!!!!!!!! OH I ALMOST FORGOT SHALOMS AND L'YCHAIMS TO QOUTE
MIRIAM "IN THE BEGGING THERE WAS THE WORD AND IT WAS THE BIRD" ////DONT
ASK ME IM JUST QOUTING A THI*K IRISH C**T////!!!!!!!! www.jewwatch.com
www.apple.com/trailers/focus_features/catchafire/trailer/ THE TRUTH
LAST FOREVER!!!!!!! ISRAEL ? WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!

DoD

Nov 13, 2006, 1:35:24 AM11/13/06

<dcdc4...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

<I had to reput this in.... Idiot boy went out on a tangent>

> WELL, WELL, DOD YOUR ARSE SPEAKS YOUR 1CENT'S WORTH
> AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I speak only the truth.

THERE ARE TRULY ONLY 2 CHOICES 1-RETURN ALL WEST
> BANK, GAZA AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST ALL OF EAST JERUSALEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to what? Gaza to Egypt and West Bank to Palestine? Get real dude..

> NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2- 1

Send yourself as a shahid, fruitcake.....

NATION UNDER 1 FLAG BTW IF THE
> JEWS DECIDE TO LEAVE LET THEM AFTER ALL THEY ALL HAVE DUAL-CITIZENSHIPS
> ANY WAY!!!!!!!!!!! OH I ALMOST FORGOT SHALOMS AND L'YCHAIMS TO QOUTE
> MIRIAM "IN THE BEGGING THERE WAS THE WORD AND IT WAS THE BIRD" ////DONT
> ASK ME IM JUST QOUTING A THI*K IRISH C**T////!!!!!!!! www.jewwatch.com
> www.apple.com/trailers/focus_features/catchafire/trailer/ THE TRUTH
> LAST FOREVER!!!!!!! ISRAEL ? WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!

You certainly like to spring leaks, Abby....

dcdc4...@yahoo.com

Nov 13, 2006, 1:36:14 AM11/13/06
OH AND IF OPTION 1 IS CHOSE THEN THE JEWISH CONTROLED BANKS OF THE WEST
OWES THE REFUGGES SOME $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ IN EURO'S NOT U.S CURRENCY ITS
ALMOST WORTHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR ALLOW THERE RETURN INTO
ISRAEL!!!!!!! NOW CHOSE

DoD

Nov 13, 2006, 1:38:16 AM11/13/06

<dcdc4...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

What is your RONA stock worth now?

dcdc4...@yahoo.com

Nov 13, 2006, 1:42:56 AM11/13/06

DoD

Nov 13, 2006, 1:46:56 AM11/13/06

> DoD ..!., www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLqEWDo1VQk
> www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC7d3xIS7CI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKNOzqe7XaI

And you want to perpetrate another one... Where is your shame Abby?

dcdc4...@yahoo.com

Nov 13, 2006, 1:57:07 AM11/13/06
THE PALESTINIANS OWE THE EUROPEAN JEWRY NOTHING CRY TOO THE BAVARIANS
AND TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dcdc4...@yahoo.com

Nov 13, 2006, 2:06:15 AM11/13/06

DoD SORRY YOUR ILL BUT YOU CANT BLAME THE PALESTINIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AFTERALL THEY FOR SOME REASON SEEM TO DIE YOUNG FROM FALLING SPEEDING
OBJECTS

DoD

Nov 13, 2006, 2:09:20 AM11/13/06

> THE PALESTINIANS OWE THE EUROPEAN JEWRY NOTHING CRY TOO THE BAVARIANS
> AND TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Palarabs are a fictious myth, created by your Arab brethren.... and that
fable has been kept alive... Why are you Islamist so silly?

Even the PLO has said so.....

DoD

Nov 13, 2006, 2:12:59 AM11/13/06

> DoD SORRY YOUR ILL BUT YOU CANT BLAME THE PALESTINIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Palestinians are Jews..... Why would I blame then, other than a good chunk
of the seem to be liberal pinheads... THAT, I cannot forgive...

> AFTERALL THEY FOR SOME REASON SEEM TO DIE YOUNG FROM FALLING SPEEDING
> OBJECTS

You mean the chunks of concrete that Palarabs like to throw on top of IDF
soldiers? .....

Abby, you need to quit banging your head so hard on your prayer mat...

dcdc4...@yahoo.com

Nov 13, 2006, 2:17:17 AM11/13/06
1 WAY OR THE OTHER THEY WERE THERE FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DoD

Nov 13, 2006, 2:21:06 AM11/13/06

>1 WAY OR THE OTHER THEY WERE THERE FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jews were there first... I agree with that... David was my all time favorite
Jew....

dcdc4...@yahoo.com

Nov 13, 2006, 6:38:29 AM11/13/06
FOR A SO-CALLED JEWRY IN GOOD STANDING AS IM SURE YOU ARE YOU SURE ARE
DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAVID(IF THERE EVEN WAS
ONE) WAS A ETHNIC SEMITE LIKE A SEMITE OF TODAY EXAMPLE: hmmmmmmm OH AN
PALESTINIAN ARAB YES, NOT A SLAV FROM EASTERN EUROPE SORRY BUT YOU ARE
IN NO WAY ETHNIC SEMITE SO GET OFF THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU NEED TO PUT YOUR LOVE AND FAITH IN THE TORAH AND LET GO OF THE
SCOUNDREL HERZEL AND ALL HE WROUGHT!!!!!!! HERES A REFRESHERS COURSE
www.jewsnotzionists.org/tenquestions.htm

hob

Nov 13, 2006, 10:59:39 AM11/13/06

"DoD" <the...@ss.mil> wrote in message

> Ali Abunimah, a disciple of Rashid Khalidi, is out with a new book calling
> for an end to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

What a clever propaganda weapon against Israel - an end to the
Israeli -Palestinian conflict!

Right...The only ones who lose if there is an end to the conflict are right
wing nutcase Israelis who must have Israeli fear to have power...
Or are you claiming that all Israelis are right wing nutcases?

1) Israelis need to take a chapter out of the US book and, like the
voters did to the Republican right wing terrorist-mongers, throw out the
fearmongers.

2) Who exactly is holding up the UN resolution 181 solution of two states,
one Jewish and one none Jewish?
And what happens 10 years after both INDEPENDENT states exist? Does
anyone in their right mind think that Israel would be gone? Would the world
think of Israel as some rogue state practicing democratic principles? Would
Israel open local markets along the Mediterranean for their economy, instead
of relying on markets thousands of miles away?
Palestinians? Name one country where a rising middle class abandoned
their wealth and comfort to go back to terror. The Palestinians won't
either. Out of sight, and in a very short time out of mind.

3) The only way there would be problems is if the IDF kept flying over the
new independent state, keeping the spectre of these old days alive, the
planes and "protective incursions" always reminding the new state that it
really is there only as long as the Israelis want it to be, and constantly
reminding the citizens of the new state that they will only ever be safe
from the IDF military threat if they remove the Israelis. A very logical
conclusion if your neighbor keeps rattling sabres and blowing up your
businesses, for whatever reason.
A transparently stupid move that is done this day, resulting in Israeli
reliance on the very same group that creates the problem to hold the problem
in abeyance.

4) The cycle is only broken when the second country is recognized and it's
autonomy and independence is respected by the Israelis.

The world would be shocked if Israel stood up and said "We are asking the UN
to complete Resolution 181, and form the second state, an independent state,
with no barriers to any citizen."

For having a well-earned reputation as astute busnessmen, Jews certainly are
fools in their politics. If they ran their businesses like they run
Israel, they would be out of business in no time.

DoD

Nov 13, 2006, 11:58:43 AM11/13/06

hob wrote:
> "DoD" <the...@ss.mil> wrote in message
> > Ali Abunimah, a disciple of Rashid Khalidi, is out with a new book calling
> > for an end to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
>
> What a clever propaganda weapon against Israel - an end to the
> Israeli -Palestinian conflict!
>
> Right...The only ones who lose if there is an end to the conflict are right
> wing nutcase Israelis who must have Israeli fear to have power...
> Or are you claiming that all Israelis are right wing nutcases?

Actually, I would say that Israel has a good portion of left wing
idiots. If they didn't, then that jackass Olmert wouldn't still be in
power....

> 1) Israelis need to take a chapter out of the US book and, like the
> voters did to the Republican right wing terrorist-mongers, throw out the
> fearmongers.

You have no clue about what happened in the U.S. and the meanings of
the outcome of our recent elections.

> 2) Who exactly is holding up the UN resolution 181 solution of two states,
> one Jewish and one none Jewish?

Well, when it was passed it was the Arab states that attacked the
Jewish nation...duh...

> And what happens 10 years after both INDEPENDENT states exist?

The Arabs will still hate Israel and seek its destruction.

Does
> anyone in their right mind think that Israel would be gone?

If she goes, she will take a lot of Arabs with her...

Would the world
> think of Israel as some rogue state practicing democratic principles? Would
> Israel open local markets along the Mediterranean for their economy, instead
> of relying on markets thousands of miles away?
> Palestinians? Name one country where a rising middle class abandoned
> their wealth and comfort to go back to terror. The Palestinians won't
> either. Out of sight, and in a very short time out of mind.

Yeah right, you live in a fantasy world .... The real world knows
better... as demonstrated...
<snip your remaining revisionist drivel>

"They [the Jews] try to kill the principle of religions with the same
mentality that they betrayed Jesus Christ and the same way they tried
to betray and kill the Prophet Mohammed."

- Syrian President Bashar Assad at May 5 welcoming ceremony for the
Pope
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, May 6, 2001

"It is not a mistake that the Koran warns us of the hatred of the
Jews and put them at the top of the list of the enemies of Islam. Today
the Jews recruit the world against the Muslims and use all kinds of
weapons. They are plundering the dearest place to the Muslims, after
Mecca and Medina and threaten the place the Muslims have faced at first
when they prayed and the third holiest city after Mecca and Medina.
They want to erect their temple on that place....The Muslims are ready
to sacrifice their lives and blood to protect the Islamic nature of
Jerusalem and al-Aksa!"

- Sheikh Hian Al-Adrisi,
Excerpt of address in the al-Aksa mosque, September 29, 2000

"The Jews are Jews, whether Labour or Likud, the Jews are Jews. They
do not have any moderates or any advocates of peace. They are all
liars. They are the ones who must be butchered and killed. As Allah the
Almighty said: 'Fight them.' Allah will torture them by your hands and
will humiliate them and will help you to overcome them, and will
relieve the minds of the believers. ... Our people must unite in one
trench, and receive armaments from the Palestinian leadership to
confront the Jews. ... Have no mercy on the Jews, no matter where they
are, in any country. Fight them, wherever you are. Whenever you meet
them, kill them. Wherever you are, kill those Jews and those Americans
who are like them - and those who stand with them - they are all in
one trench, against the Arabs and the Muslims - because they
established Israel here, in the beating heart of the Arab world, in
Palestine. They created it in order that it be the outpost of their
civilization - and the vanguard of their army, and to be the sword of
the West and the Crusaders, hanging over the necks of the Muslim
monotheists, the Muslims in this land. They wanted the Jews to be the
spearhead for them..."

- Dr Ahmad Abu-Halabia, a member of the "Fatwa Council"
appointed by the Palestinian Authority and the
former acting Rector of the Islamic University in Gaza,
delivered in the Zayd bin Sultan Nahyan mosque in Gaza
on October 13, 2000, the day after the lynching of the Israeli
reservists in Ramallah, and carried live on Palestinian television

"Thanks to Hitler, blessed memory, who on behalf of the Palestinians,
revenged in advance, against the most vile criminals on the face of the
earth. Although we do have a complaint against him for his revenge on
them was not enough."

- Columnist Ahmad Ragab
Al-Akhbar (Egypt), April 18, 2001

"All weapons must be aimed at the Jews, at the enemies of
Allah...whom the Koran describes as monkeys and pigs, worshippers of
the calf and idol worshippers. Allah shall make the Moslem rule over
the Jew, we will blow them up in Hadera, we will blow them up in Tel
Aviv and in Netanya in the righteousness of Allah against this
rif-raff.....We will enter Jerusalem as conquerors, and Jaffa as
conquerors, and Haifa as conquerors and Ashkelon as conquerors...we
bless all those who educate their children to jihad and to Martyrdom,
blessing be he who shot a bullet into the head of a Jew."

- Sermon broadcast on Palestinian Authority television, August 3,
2001

"All signs unequivocally prove that the conflict between the Jews and
the Muslims is an eternal on-going conflict, even if it stops for short
intervals.... This conflict resembles the conflict between man and
Satan.... This is the fate of the Muslim nation, and beyond that the
fate of all the nations of the world, to be tormented by this nation
[the Jews]. The fate of the Palestinian people is to struggle against
the Jews on behalf of the Arab peoples, the Islamic peoples and the
peoples of the entire worlds."

- Al-Hayat Al-Jadeeda quoted in The New Republic Online, October 30,
2001

"O God, the Jews have transgressed all limits in their tyranny. O
God, shake the ground under their feet, pour torture on them, and
destroy all of them."

- Sheikh Abd-al-Bari al-Thubayt, June 7, 2002, sermon at the Holy
Mosque of Medina, broadcast on official Saudi television

"The Jewish nation, it is known, from the dawn of history, from the
time Allah created them, lives by scheme and deceit."

- PA Communications Minister, Imud Falouji
Palestinian television, August 8, 2002

"We know that the Jews have manipulated the Sept. 11 incidents and
turned American public opinion against Arabs and Muslims....We still
ask ourselves: Who has benefited from Sept. 11 attacks? I think they
(the Jews) were the protagonists of such attacks."

- Saudi Interior Minister Prince Nayef in Assyasah (Kuwait)
translation from Saudi magazine 'Ain-Al-Yaqin, November 29, 2002

"They succeeded in gaining control in most of the [world's] most
powerful states, and they - a tiny community - became a world
power. But 1.3 billion Muslims must not be defeated by a few million
Jews. A way must be found....The Europeans killed six million Jews out
of 12 million, but today the Jews are in control of the world via their
proxies. They lead others to fight and die for them....If we are weak,
no one will support us. The Israelis respect only the strong, and we
must therefore all unite."

- Malaysian Prime Minister Mahatir Mohammad
at the opening of the Organization of Islamic States summit
October 16, 2003

"O God, strengthen Islam and Muslims, humiliate infidelity and
infidels. O God, destroy your enemies, the Jewish and crusader enemies
of Islam."

- Shaykh Jamal Shakir
Sermon from King Abdallah mosque in Amman
Amman Jordan Television Channel 1 in Arabic
March 5, 2004

"Here are the Jews today taking revenge for their grandfathers and
ancestors, the sons of apes and pigs. Here are the extremist Jews
demanding their rights. Some extremists even demand their rights in
Medina....This is the extremist tendency of Jews. They are extremists
and terrorists who deserve death, while we deserve life, since we have
a just cause."

- Shaykh Ibrahim Mudayris
Gaza Palestine Satellite TV (official PA station)
March 12, 2004

"The Prophet said: the Jews will hide behind the rock and tree, and
the rock and tree will say: oh servant of Allah, oh Muslim this is a
Jew behind me, come and kill him!. Why is there this malice? Because
there are none who love the Jews on the face of the earth: not man, not
rock, and not tree everything hates them. They destroy everything they
destroy the trees and destroy the houses. Everything wants vengeance on
the Jews, on these pigs on the face of the earth, and the day of our
victory, Allah willing, will come.."

- Shaykh Ibrahim Mudayris
Palestine Authority TV
September 10, 2004

"We are waging this cruel war with the brothers of the monkeys and
pigs, the Jews and the sons of Zion The Jews will fight you and you
will subjugate them. Until the Jew will stand behind the tree and rock.
And the tree and rock will say: oh Muslim, oh servant of Allah, there
is a Jew behind me, come and kill him."

- Dr. Muhammad Ibrahim Maadi
Palestine Authority TV
September 12, 2004

"The Zionist attempts to transmit dangerous diseases like AIDS
through exports to Arab countries."

- Al-Manar (Hizballah TV)
November 23, 2004

"The Jews are a cancer spreading in the body of the Arab nation and
the Islamic nation, a cancer that has spread and reached the Arab
institutions, the villages and the refugee camps."

- Sermon by Sheik Ibrahim Mudeiris
Palestine Authority TV
January 7, 2005

"The Jews are the cancer spreading all over the world...the Jews are
a virus like AIDS hitting humankind...Jews are responsible for all wars
and conflicts...."

- Sermon by Sheik Ibrahim Mudeiris
Palestine Authority TV
May 13, 2005

Blood Libel
"The Talmud says that if a Jew does not drink every year the blood of
a non-Jewish man, he will be damned for eternity."

- Saudi Arabian delegate Marouf al-Dawalibi
before the UN Human Rights Commission
conference on religious tolerance
December 5, 1984

"During this holiday [Purim], the Jew must prepare very special
pastries, the filling of which is not only costly and rare -- it
cannot be found at all on the local and international markets....For
this holiday, the Jewish people must obtain human blood so that their
clerics can prepare the holiday pastries....Before I go into the
details, I would like to clarify that the Jews' spilling human blood to
prepare pastry for their holidays is a well-established fact,
historically and legally, all throughout history. This was one of the
main reasons for the persecution and exile that were their lot in
Europe and Asia at various times....during the holiday, the Jews wear
carnival-style masks and costumes and overindulge in drinking alcohol,
prostitution, and adultery....."

- Dr. Umayma Ahmad Al-Jalahma of King Faysal University
Saudi government daily Al-Riyadh, March 10, 2002

"Christian Europe showed enmity toward the Jews when it transpired
that their rabbis craftily hunt anyone walking alone, [tempting] him to
enter their house of worship. Then they take his blood to use for baked
goods for their holidays, as part of their ritual."

- Columnist Dr. Muhammad bin S'ad Al-Shwey'ir, Al-Jazirah
(Saudi Arabia), September 6, 2002

"With the establishment of the State of Israel, the entire Muslim
nation was lost because Israel is a cancer that spread in the body of
the Islamic nation; because the Jews are a virus similar to AIDS, from
which the entire world is suffering."

- Sheikh Ibrahim Mudayris
PA TV sermon, May 13, 2005

"1883, about 150 French children were murdered in a horrible way in
the suburbs of Paris, before the Jewish Passover holiday. Later
research showed that the Jews had killed them and taken their blood.
This event caused riots in Paris back then, and the French government
found itself under pressure. A similar incident took place in London,
when many English children were killed by Jewish rabbis."

- Iranian political analyst Hasan Hanizadeh
Jaam-e Jam 2 TV (Iran), December 20, 2005

Fabrications of Abuses
"[Israeli doctors] use Palestinian patients... for experimental
medicines and training new doctors."

- PA Health Minister, Riyadh Al-Za'anoon
Al-Ayam, July 25, 1998

"Israel carries out a clear policy of annihilating our people and
destroying our national economy by smuggling spoiled foodstuff... not
fit for human consumption, into PA territories.... Israel did not
change its strategy, which aims to kill and destroy our people, rather
it began counting on means other than bombs, missiles and planes. These
measures are distributing and smuggling spoiled foodstuffs... into the
PA territories."

- PA Deputy Minister of Supplies, Abd Al-Hamid Al-Qudsi
Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, August 22, 1998

"Our people have been subjected to the daily and extensive use of
poisonous gas by the Israeli forces, which has led to an increase in
cancer cases among women and children."

- Suha Arafat, wife of Yasser Arafat
November 11, 1999, during a Gaza appearance
with First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton

Holocaust Denial
"...Lies surfaced about Jews being murdered here and there, and the
Holocaust. And, of course, they are all lies and unfounded claims. No
Chelmno, no Dachau, no Auschwitz! [They] were disinfection sites...
They began to publicize in their propaganda that they were persecuted,
murdered and exterminated... Committees acted here and there to
establish this entity [Israel-Ed.], this foreign entity, implanted as a
cancer in our country, where our fathers lived, where we live, and
where our children after us will live. They always portrayed themselves
as victims, and they made a Center for Heroism and Holocaust. Whose
heroism? Whose Holocaust? Heroism is our nation's, the holocaust was
against our people... We were the victims, but we shall not remain
victims forever..." [emphasis added]

- Dr. Issam Sissalem, history lecturer, Islamic University Gaza,
PA TV broadcast, November 29, 2000

"The issue of the holocaust rises again. It defies disappearing over
its half-century because the Zionist propaganda has converted it into a
means to produce political and economic benefit, besides exploiting it
for the advancement of occupation and settlement..."

"A recently published book by an American researcher, discusses the
holocaust. Employing scientific and chemical evidence, it proves that
the figure of six million Jews cremated in the Nazi Auschwitz camps is
a lie for propaganda, as the most spacious of the vaults in the camp
could not have held even one percent of that number."

- Hiri Manzour in the official Palestinian Authority daily,
Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, April 13, 2001

"One of the Jews' evil deeds is what has come to be called 'the
Holocaust,' that is, the slaughter of the Jews by Nazism. However,
revisionist [historians] have proven that this crime, carried out
against some of the Jews, was planned by the Jews' leaders, and was
part of their policy...These are the Jews against whom we fight, oh
beloved of Allah."

- Sermon broadcast on Palestinian Authority television, September 21,
2001

"Some European countries insist on saying that Hitler killed millions
of innocent Jews in furnaces...Although we don't accept this claim."

- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, December 14, 2001

Peace
"Unless the Palestine problem is settled, we shall have difficulty in
protecting and safeguarding the Jews in the Arab world."

- Syrian delegate, Faris el-Khouri,
New York Times, February 19, 1947

"The Arab world is not in a compromising mood. It's likely, Mr.
Horowitz, that your plan is rational and logical, but the fate of
nations is not decided by rational logic. Nations never concede; they
fight. You won't get anything by peaceful means or compromise. You can,
perhaps, get something, but only by the force of your arms. We shall
try to defeat you. I am not sure we'll succeed, but we'll try. We were
able to drive out the Crusaders, but on the other hand we lost Spain
and Persia. It may be that we shall lose Palestine. But it's too late
to talk of peaceful solutions."

- Arab League Secretary Azzam Pasha,
September 16, 1947

"[A]ll our efforts to find a peaceful solution to the Palestine
problem have failed. The only way left for us is war. I will have the
pleasure and honor to save Palestine."

- Transjordan's King Abdullah,
April 26, 1948

"The representative of the Jewish Agency told us yesterday that they
were not the attackers, that the Arabs had begun the fighting. We did
not deny this. We told the whole world that we were going to fight."

- Jamal Husseini before the Security Council,
April 16, 1948

"This will be a war of extermination and a momentous massacre which
will be spoken of like the Mongolian massacres and the Crusades."

- Azzam Pasha, Secretary-General of the Arab League,
May 15, 1948

"I am not solely fighting against Israel itself. My task is to
deliver the Arab world from destruction through Israel's intrigue,
which has its roots abroad. Our hatred is very strong. There is no
sense in talking about peace with Israel. There is not even the
smallest place for negotiations."

- Egyptian President Nasser,
October 14, 1956

"Our forces are now entirely ready not only to repulse the
aggression, but to initiate the act of liberation itself, and to
explode the Zionist presence in the Arab homeland. The Syrian army,
with its finger on the trigger, is united....I, as a military man,
believe that the time has come to enter into a battle of
annihilation."

- Syrian Defense Minister Hafez Assad,
May 20, 1967

"Arab policy at this stage has but two objectives. The first, the
elimination of the traces of the 1967 aggression through an Israeli
withdrawal from all the territories it occupied that year. The second
objective is the elimination of the traces of the 1948 aggression, by
the means of the elimination of the State of Israel itself. This is,
however, as yet an abstract, undefined objective, and some of us have
erred in commencing the latter step before the former."

- Mohammed Heikal, a Sadat confidant and editor of the semi-official
Al-Ahram,
February 25, 1971

"The Arab armies entered Palestine to protect the Palestinians from
the Zionist tyranny but, instead, they abandoned them, forced them to
emigrate and to leave their homeland, and threw them into prisons
similar to the ghettos in which the Jews used to live."

- PLO spokesman Mahmud Abbas ("Abu Mazen"),
Falastin a-Thaura, March 1976

"Saddam, you hero, attack Israel with chemical weapons."

- Palestinians marching in support of Saddam Hussein's invasion of
Kuwait,
(Associated Press, August 12, 1990

"Let us work together until we achieve victory and regain liberated
Jerusalem."

- Yasser Arafat,
Baghdad Republic of Iraq Radio Network, November 16, 1991

"I have always rejected normalizing relations with (Israeli)
women....They always invite me to their functions and I categorically
refuse because I hate Israel."

- Suha Arafat, wife of Yasser Arafat,
Saudi Arabian women's magazine, Sayidaty, quoted by AP, May 3, 2001

"We will not give up a single grain of soil in Palestine, from Haifa,
and Jaffa, and Acre, and Mulabbas [Petah Tikvah] and Salamah, and
Majdal [Ashkelon], and all the land, and Gaza, and the West Bank...."

- Dr Ahmad Abu-Halabia, a member of the "Fatwa Council"
appointed by the Palestinian Authority and the
former acting Rector of the Islamic University in Gaza,
delivered in the Zayd bin Sultan Nahyan mosque in Gaza
on October 13, 2000, the day after the lynching of the Israeli
reservists in Ramallah, and carried live on Palestinian television

"We will not arrest the sons of our people in order to appease
Israel. Let our people rest assured that this won't happen."

- Chief of the PA Preventive Security in the West Bank, Jebril
Rajoub,
Islamic Association for Palestine, June 9, 2001

"...Allah willing, this unjust state...Israel will be erased; this
unjust state, the United States will be erased; this unjust state,
Britain will be erased...Blessings to whoever waged Jihad for the sake
of Allah...Blessings to whoever put a belt of explosives on his body or
on his sons' and plunged into the midst of the Jews..."

- Sermon by Sheikh Ibrahim Madhi
a few days after Yasser Arafat's cease-fire declaration
PA Television, June 8, 2001

"We said from the beginning that there is no ceasefire for the
settlers."

- Fatah leader, Ziad ibu-Aid,
International Herald Tribune, June 20, 2001

"Didn't we throw mud in the face of Bill Clinton, who dared to
propose a state with some adjustments? Were we honest about what we
did? Were we right in what we did? No, we were not. After two years of
violence, we are now calling for what we rejected."

- Nabil Amr, ex-minister in the PA cabinet,
Quoted in the Jerusalem Report, October 21, 2002

"Just as Ramallah, Gaza, Nablus, and Jenin are Palestinian cities, so
are Haifa, Nazareth, Jaffa, Ramle, Lod, Beersheba, Safed, and others
Palestinian cities....The Zionist Jews are foreigners in this land.
They have no right to live or settle in it. They should go somewhere
else in the world to establish their state and their false
entity...They must leave their homes...We do not believe in so-called
'peace with Israel' because peace cannot be made with Satan. Israel is
the greatest Satan."

- Palestinian Christian cleric Father 'Atallah Hanna,
sermon in the Greek Orthodox Cathedral in Jerusalem, January 19, 2003

"Our position is clear: all of Palestine. Every inch of Palestine
belongs to the Muslims."

- Mahmoud Zahar, senior leader of Hamas,
Quoted in the Jerusalem Post, November 14, 2003

"Hamas will keep its weapons in its hands and will defend any part of
the homeland....Our national problem is not related only to the West
Bank, Gaza, and al-Quds...but to Palestine, all [the territory of]
Palestine."

- Hamas leader Mahmoud al-Zahar
al-Hayat al-Jadida, July, 5, 2005.

"Oh Allah, liberate our Al-Aqsa Mosque from the defilement of the
occupying and brutal Zionists... Oh Allah, punish the occupying
Zionists and their supporters from among the corrupt infidels. Oh
Allah, scatter and disperse them, and make an example of them for those
who take heed."

- Sheikh Abd Al-Rahman Al-Sudayyis,
imam of Islam's most holy mosque, Al-Haram in Mecca
Sermon on Saudi Channel 1, July 15, 2005

"Al-Qassam warriors, rain rockets on the settlers! Don't let any Jew
sleep!
The Al-Aqsa Brigades will make you tremble in Haifa and Tel Aviv; they
will strike you in Safed and Acre.
Because we do not distinguish between [Jewish] Palestine and [Arab]
Palestine.
For [as] Jaffa is the same as Gaza, Tel-al-Zuhour [Tel Aviv] is the
same as Rafah, and the Galilee is the same as Hebron.
We make no distinction between the parts of the earth of the
homeland."

- Song broadcast on Hamas radio station Sawt Al-Aqsa
August 16, 2005

"We will continue our martyrdom operations inside Israel until all
our lands are liberated, by God's will....We won't lay down our weapons
as long as Jerusalem and the West Bank are under occupation.'

- Muhamemd Hijazi, commander of a Fatah- affiliated militias in the
Gaza Strip
Jerusalem Post, September 12, 2005

"We will not rest and will not abandon the path of Jihad and
martyrdom as long as one inch of our land remained in the hands of the
Jews."

- Raed Saed, a senior Hamas leader
Ynet News, September 19, 2005

"First of all this Palestinian land, and all the Arabic nation, is
all part of the same area. In the past, there was no independent
Palestinian state; there was no independent Jordanian state; and so on.
There were regions called Iraq or Egypt, but they were all part of one
country....Our main goal is to establish a great Islamic state, be it
pan-Arabic or pan-Islamic."

- Mahmoud A-Zahhar, the leader of Hamas in the Gaza Strip
The Media Line, September 22, 2005

"Hamas believes that historical Palestine, that is, all of Palestine,
belongs to the Palestinian people....We say that all of Palestine, from
the [Jordan] River to the [Mediterranean] Sea, belongs to the
Palestinians. They have a legitimate right to this land."

- Interview with Hamas Political Bureau deputy head Musa Abu Marzouq,
Dream 2 TV (Sudan), February 13, 2006

"By Allah, I will drive them crazy. By Allah, I will turn this
agreement into a curse for them. By Allah, perhaps not in my lifetime,
but you will live to see the Israelis flee from Palestine. Have a
little patience."

- Al-Quds Al-Arabi Editor-in-Chief Abd Al-Bari Atwan
on Arafat's comments to him regarding the Oslo agreement
ANB TV, February 16, 2006

Phased Plan & the Destruction of Israel
"The Palestinian people accepted the Oslo agreements as a first step
and not as a permanent arrangement, based on the premise that the war
and struggle on the ground [i.e., locally against Israeli territory] is
more efficient than a struggle from a distant land... for the
Palestinian people will continue the revolution until they achieve the
goals of the '65 revolution..."

- PA Minister of Supply Abd El Aziz Shahian,
Al Ayaam, May 30, 2000.
[The "65 Revolution" is the founding of the PLO
and the publication of the Palestinian covenant that
calls for the destruction of Israel via an armed struggle.]

"Our people have hope for the future, that the Occupation State
ceases to exist, and that it makes no difference [how great] its power
and arrogance...".

- PA Minister of Communications, Amad Alfalugi,
Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, November 18, 1999

"When we picked up the gun in '65 and the modern Palestinian
Revolution began, it had a goal. This goal has not changed and it is
the liberation of Palestine."

- Salim Alwadia Abu Salem, Supervisor of Palestinian Political
Affairs,
Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, January 20, 2000

"I want to say that this is our Palestine, from Metulla [Israel's
northernmost city] to Rafiah [Southern border] and to Aqaba [Israel's
southernmost point], from the [Jordan] River to the [Mediterranean]
Sea; whether they want it or not."

- Dr. Jareer Al-Kidwah, advisor to President Arafat,
PA TV broadcast, November 29, 2000

"If we agree to declare our state over what is now 22 percent of
Palestine, meaning the West Bank and Gaza, our ultimate goal is the
liberation of all historic Palestine from the River to the Sea...We
distinguish the strategic, long-term goals from the political phased
goals, which we are compelled to temporarily accept due to
international pressure."

- Faisal al-Husseini,
Al-Arabi, June 24, 2001

"Israel is much smaller than Iran in land mass, and therefore far
more vulnerable to nuclear attack."

- Former Iranian President Ali Rafsanjani,
quoted in Jerusalem Report, March 11, 2002

"We defeated the Crusaders 800 years ago and we will defeat the
enemies of Islam today."

- Nazareth Deputy Mayor Salman Abu Ahmed,
quoted in Jerusalem Report, March 4, 2002

"...we shall return to the 1967 borders, but it does not mean that we
have given up on Jerusalem and Haifa, Jaffa, Lod, Ramla, Nayanyah
[Al-Zuhour] and Tel Aviv [Tel Al-Rabia]. Never. We shall return to
every village we had been expelled from, by Allah's will....Our
approval to return to the 1967 borders is not a concession for our
other rights. No!..this generation might not achieve this stage, but
generations will come, and the land of Palestine...will demand that the
Palestinians return the way Muhammad returned there, as a conqueror."

- Sheikh Ibrahim Mudyris,
Friday sermon, February 4, 2005

Hamas would "definitely not" be prepared for coexistence with
Israel should the IDF retreat to its 1967 borders. "It can be a
temporary solution, for a maximum of 5 to 10 years. But in the end
Palestine must return to become Muslim, and in the long term Israel
will disappear from the face of the earth."

- Hamas leader Mahmoud al-Zahar
Yediot Ahronot, June 24, 2005

"Our brothers in Jerusalem and the West Bank, I am sure that Gaza is
just the beginning of the process... In the next phase, we will defeat
the occupation [in your area]... Residents of Occupied Palestine of
1948, in my name and in the name of all Gaza Strip residents, I ask you
for your assistance to us and to our Jihad... We shall not rest until
our entire holy land is liberated...."

- Muhammad Deif,
Commander of the 'Izz Al-Din Al-Qassem Brigades,
the military wing of Hamas,
August 27, 2005

"We use one voice in all forums. But we also say that we are dealing
realistically with the current phase - an independent Palestinian state
with full sovereignty over the West Bank, Jerusalem, and the Gaza
Strip. That is what we presented to our people in our elections
platform."

Interviewer: "Is this a partial or phased solution?"

Musa Abu Marzouq: "Yes, it is a temporary and phased solution. This
is not the permanent solution."

- Interview with Hamas Political Bureau deputy head Musa Abu Marzouq,
Dream 2 TV (Sudan), February 13, 2006

Sanctioning Violence
"The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies - civilians and
military - is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in
any country in which it is possible to do it, in order to liberate the
al-Aksa Mosque and the holy mosque [Mecca] from their grip, and in
order for their armies to move out of all the lands of Islam, defeated
and unable to threaten any Muslim."

- The fatwa (religious edict) issued by Osama bin Laden in 1998

"We decided to liberate our homeland step by step... this is the
strategy... we say: 'should Israel continue - no problem. And so we
honor the peace treaties and non-violence, so long as the agreements
are fulfilled step-by-step. [But] if and when Israel says 'enough,'
namely, 'we will not discuss Jerusalem, we will not return refugees, we
will not dismantle settlements, we will not withdraw to the borders,'
in that case it is saying that we will return to violence. But this
time it will be with 30,000 armed Palestinian soldiers and in a land
with elements of freedom. I am the first to call for it. If we reach a
dead end we will go back to our war and struggle like we did forty
years ago."

- PA Minister of Planning and International Cooperation Nabil
Sha'ath,
interview with ANN television (London), October 7, 2000

"Violence is around the corner, and the Palestinians are willing to
sacrifice even 5,000 casualties."

- PA Justice Minister Freih Abu Middein,
Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, (PA) August 24, 2000

"The Intifada will continue until the achievement of our national
goals."

- PA Finance Minister Muhammad Al-Nashashibi,
Al-Ayyam, October 10, 2000

"The Intifada is a means of popular struggle in which all parts of the
people take part in order to realize the internationally recognized
legitimate rights of the Palestinian people... This is the goal of the
Intifada... The use of violence, the struggle and martyrdom... used by
people to achieve their rights."

- PLO representative in Washington, Hassan Abd Al-Rahman,
TV MBC, October 10, 2000

"The Intifada should be continued and escalated."

- The head of the Fatah organization in the West Bank, Marwan
Al-Barghuthi,
Al-Jazeera TV (Qatar), October 11, 2000

"The Palestinian people are in a state of emergency against the failure
of the Camp David summit. If the situation explodes, the Palestinian
people living in the areas controlled by the Palestinian Authority are
ready for the next fierce battle against the Israeli occupation. ...
The next Intifada will be more violent than the first one especially
since the Palestinian people now possess weapons allowing them to
defend themselves in a confrontation with the Israeli army. ... the
Lebanese experience of wiping out the Israeli occupation from southern
Lebanon gave the Palestinian people the needed moral strength and added
to their spirit of armed struggle."

- A "senior security figure" in the Palestinian Authority,
Kul Al-Arab, July 14, 2000

"The issues of Jerusalem, the refugees and sovereignty are one and
will be finalized on the ground and not in negotiations. At this point
it is important to prepare Palestinian society for the challenge of the
next step because we will inevitably find ourselves in a violent
confrontation with Israel in order to create new facts on the ground.
... I believe that the situation in the future will be more violent
than the Intifada."

- Abu-Ali Mustafa of the Palestinian Authority, July 23, 2000

"Hamas has tens of martyrs who are willing to carry out attacks
against Israeli targets. An operation of such martyrs exceeds that of
the Arab armies who fought the Hebrew state. The importance of the
weapons of such martyrs is no less than the importance of nuclear
weapons."

- Khaled Mash'al, head of the Hamas Politbureau,
Al-Hayat Al-Jadida (PA), June 24, 2001

"We are teaching the children that suicide bombs make Israeli people
frightened and we are allowed to do it....We teach them that after a
person becomes a suicide bomber he reaches the highest level of
paradise."

- Palestinian "Paradise Camp" counselor speaking to BBC
interviewer,
quoted in Jerusalem Post, July 20, 2001

"I promise that the number of shootings at the occupation will
increase to 500 to 1,000 shooting [incidents] per day....The
Palestinians have trained themselves to attack the Israeli tanks and
explode their bodies that will be loaded with a belt of explosives, as
part of the preparations for a possible Israeli attack in the
Palestinian territories....The current intifada differs from the
previous one because it is armed and the Palestinians are fighting
inside their territory and from it."

- Deputy Commander of Force-17, Muhammad Dhamrah (a.k.a., Abu Awdh),
Al-Hayat, August 17, 2001

"The suicide bombers of today are the noble successors of their noble
predecessors...the Lebanese suicide bombers, who taught the U.S.
Marines a tough lesson in [Lebanon]....These suicide bombers are the
salt of the earth, the engines of history....They are the most
honorable [people] among us....."

- Al-Hayat Al-Jadida (PA), June 24, 2001

"I do not think that a Muslim would let an Islamic homeland like
Palestine, and Jerusalem, remain in the hands of the Zionists, who
plunder it and damage its holy sites, without the owners of the land
having the right to defend themselves. All I said is that this
oppressed people that was expelled from its home has the right to
become a human bomb and blow himself up inside this military
society."

- Sheikh Yussef Al-Qaradhawi, a leader of the Muslim Brotherhood,
Al-Jazeera TV (Qatar), September 16, 2001

"Our efforts to continue the Intifada and resistance will persist
until we achieve our right of return, and our independence, with
Jerusalem as the capital."

- Ahmad Sa'adat speaking at a press conference after becoming leader
of the PFLP,
Jerusalem Post, October 4, 2001

"Resistance is legitimate and those who give up their lives do not
require permission from anyone....We must not stand in the way of the
intifada and jihad [holy war]. Rather, we must stand at their side and
encourage them."

- Mufti of Jerusalem, Sheikh Akrameh Sabri,
Al-Hayat, December 7, 2001

"With God´s help, next time we will meet in Jerusalem, because we
are fighting to bring victory to our prophets, every baby, every kid,
every man, every woman and every old person and all the young people,
we will all sacrifice ourselves for our holy places and we will
strengthen our hold of them and we are willing to give 70 of our
martyrs for every one of theirs in this campaign, because this is our
holy land. We will continue to fight for this blessed land and I call
on you to stand strong.."

- Palestinian Authority Chairman Yasser Arafat,
speech at a rally in Ramallah, December 18, 2001

"O God, destroy the tyrant Jews. O God, deal with the Jews and their
supporters. O God destroy them for they are within your power."

- Saudi Sheikh Usamah bin-Abdallah Khayyat
sermon from the Holy Mosque in Mecca broadcast on Saudi government
television, July 12, 2002

"We have examined our options and our path, and we have chosen the
path of slaughter, by acts of Jihad, Istshahad (suicide) and resistance
of every form, side-by-side with our brothers in the Hamas, the Islamic
Jihad and all the other Palestinian resistance groups, until the
liberation of Palestine and the return of the refugees."

- Part of a warning posted on the web site of the al-Aqsa Martyrs
Brigades,
the military arm of Yasser Arafat's Fatah organization, August 7,
2002

"If they go from Sheba'a, we will not stop fighting them. Our goal is
to liberate the 1948 borders of Palestine...[Jews] can go back to
Germany or wherever they came from."

- Hezbollah spokesperson Hassan Ezzedin
New Yorker, October 14, 2002

"If they [Jews] all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of
going after them worldwide."

- Hezbollah leader Sheikh Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah
Lebanon Daily Star, October 23, 2002

"The Jewish-Crusader coalition will not be safe anywhere from the
fighters' attacks. We will hit the most vital centers and we will
strike against its strategic operations with all possible peaces."

- Attributed on Al-Jazeera TV to al-Qaida spokesman SuleimanAbu
Gheith
December 8, 2002

"The jihad and suicide bombings will continue - the Zionist entity
will reach its end in the first quarter of the current century. It is
therefore up to you [Muslim holy fighters] to be patient - the Hamas
takes upon itself the liberation of all Palestinian land from the sea
to the river in the Rafah [in the south] and until Rosh Hanikra [in the
north]."

- Hamas spiritual leader Sheikh Ahmed Yassin
Al-Ayyam, December 28, 2002

"Find what strength you have to terrorize your enemy and the enemy of
God."

- Speech by Yasser Arafat
VOA , May 15, 2004

"There is no doubt that the new wave (of attacks) in Palestine will
wipe off this stigma (Israel) from the face of the Islamic
world....Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the
Islamic nation's fury (while) any (Islamic leader) who recognizes the
Zionist regime means he is acknowledging the surrender and defeat of
the Islamic world....As the Imam [Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini] said,
Israel must be wiped off the map."

- Speech by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
AP , October 26, 2005

"We affirm our support and backing for the positions of the Iranian
president toward the Zionist state which, by God's will, will cease to
exist."

- Leaflet distributed by Aksa Martyrs Brigades
supporting Ahmadinejad's call to wipe Israel off the map
November 6, 2005

Aviroce

Nov 13, 2006, 12:06:24 PM11/13/06
With all the controversies regarding religions I asked "Suppose these
Christians would convert all Muslims to Christianity, what would they
do to them?" In the United States of America they converted black
slaves to Christianity and kept them as slaves. Moreover, they used
Willie Lynch's theory on Mules and had the whiteman mate the black
woman to produce the right "human mule." All Christian slaves. This
hit me on the head with a new question: Is European Christianity
dedicated to the creation and development of slavery? Judaism is
created and is dedicated to slavery.

If you read their Talmud and "The Protocols of the Learned Leaders of
Zion" you will see how dedicated these Jews to having non-Jews as
slaves. Judaism is an ideology of supremacy just like Nazism. Judaism
has proven its intent with the creation of Israel. Even in Israel,
Palestinian Israelis have hardly any rights; they merely are replicas
of black Americans before the Civil Rights movement and the famous
decision by the Supreme Court of the United States that "Separate is
Unequal." Like Nazism, Judaism established Concentration Camps for the
Indigenous Population of Palestine on the West Bank, Gaza and East
Jerusalem and even within the 1948 Israeli boundaries.. These
Palestinians are killed by attrition daily just like Hitler did to
Europeans in his concentration camps.

Suppose Jews take over all Palestinian territories including the
Palestinians and establish non-apartheid, democratic state, call it
Israel, then present Israel will disappear. Israeli nuclear bomb is
not the one with nuclear fusion, it is the one with human fusion. Jews
become like people should be people. They intermarry, they live and
let live, they would offer the same social and economic and educational
services to all members of society. In that case Jews would abandon
their Talmud based on child molestation age three, killing of non-Jews,
and abandon supremacy and world domination. For a Jew with the present
ideology this is impossible. Greed and child molestation play a great
role.

Presently, a two state solution is the only solution to have relative
peace in the area. Otherwise, the beat goes on.

Defendario

Nov 13, 2006, 5:19:48 PM11/13/06
DoD wrote:
> <dcdc4...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> DoD SORRY YOUR ILL BUT YOU CANT BLAME THE PALESTINIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Palestinians are Jews.

FFS DooDoo. You need psychological help. Your delusions are immense.

hob

Nov 13, 2006, 7:54:47 PM11/13/06

"DoD" <pr0ble...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

hob wrote:
<> "DoD" <the...@ss.mil> wrote in message
> > Ali Abunimah, a disciple of Rashid Khalidi, is out with a new book
calling
> > for an end to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
>
>> What a clever propaganda weapon against Israel - an end to the
>> Israeli -Palestinian conflict!
>
>> Right...The only ones who lose if there is an end to the conflict are
right
>> wing nutcase Israelis who must have Israeli fear to have power...
>> Or are you claiming that all Israelis are right wing nutcases?

>Actually, I would say that Israel has a good portion of left wing
>idiots. If they didn't, then that jackass Olmert wouldn't still be in
>power....

>> 1) Israelis need to take a chapter out of the US book and, like the
>> voters did to the Republican right wing terrorist-mongers, throw out the
>> fearmongers.

>You have no clue about what happened in the U.S. and the meanings of
>the outcome of our recent elections.

Gee- that's odd - since I have lived in the US all my life, and ate several
of those $ 1000 a plate Republican dinners, and follow the politics on a
local and national level regulary.

>> 2) Who exactly is holding up the UN resolution 181 solution of two
states,
>> one Jewish and one none Jewish?

>>Well, when it was passed it was the Arab states that attacked the
>>Jewish nation...duh...

The Arab states weren't part of the resolution, now were they? And the
second state has never been formed.

> > And what happens 10 years after both INDEPENDENT states exist?

> The Arabs will still hate Israel and seek its destruction.

"The Arabs" don't give a shit about Israel. The Arabs care about the
Palestinians; the nutcase Arabs care about Israel.

>> Does
>> anyone in their right mind think that Israel would be gone?

> If she goes, she will take a lot of Arabs with her...

If shit were roses, it wouldn't stink - neither will happen

>>Would the world
>> think of Israel as some rogue state practicing democratic principles?
Would
>> Israel open local markets along the Mediterranean for their economy,
instead
>> of relying on markets thousands of miles away?
> > Palestinians? Name one country where a rising middle class abandoned
>> their wealth and comfort to go back to terror. The Palestinians won't
>> either. Out of sight, and in a very short time out of mind.

>Yeah right, you live in a fantasy world .... The real world knows
>better... as demonstrated...

How would you know what the real world knows? You haven't been there in
some time.

< <snip your remaining revisionist drivel, because I, DOD, have no answers
to counter what you posted>

snip the excerpts of speeches from one side and leave out the same vitriol
from the Israeli side

Only a stupid right wing Israeli moron would blame the dog who has been
struck with a stick over and over for biting the stick holder.

Defendario

Nov 13, 2006, 8:16:46 PM11/13/06
hob wrote:

> Only a stupid right wing Israeli moron would blame the dog who has been
> struck with a stick over and over for biting the stick holder.

Moron might be DooDoo's middle name.

DoD

Nov 13, 2006, 11:07:24 PM11/13/06

"hob" <deho...@comcast.net> wrote in message

So what does that have to do with what I said? Even if all the above is
true, you have absolute zero obersavtion and reasoning skills, and draw poor
conclusions.

>>> 2) Who exactly is holding up the UN resolution 181 solution of two
> states,
>>> one Jewish and one none Jewish?
>
>>>Well, when it was passed it was the Arab states that attacked the
>>>Jewish nation...duh...
>
> The Arab states weren't part of the resolution, now were they?

They vetoed it. And sent in the troops to destroy the Jewish state.

And the
> second state has never been formed.

Well duh..... the Arabs went on the attack... You want the Arabs to have
their cake and eat it too..? Jeesh that is greedy of you... Why would it be
formed if the Arabs attacked?

>> > And what happens 10 years after both INDEPENDENT states exist?
>
>> The Arabs will still hate Israel and seek its destruction.
>
> "The Arabs" don't give a shit about Israel.

They sure seem to when they want to attack it, time after time.

> The Arabs care about the
> Palestinians;

Care enough about them that the Jordanians smoked 20 grand of them... cared
enough about them that Kuwait kicked a shit load of them out.

> the nutcase Arabs care about Israel.

the nutcase Arabs are sitting in the Kindom of mendacity.

>>> Does
>>> anyone in their right mind think that Israel would be gone?
>

>> If she goes, she will take a lot of Arabs with her...
>
> If shit were roses, it wouldn't stink - neither will happen

Arabs are nutty enough to try it again.

>>>Would the world
>>> think of Israel as some rogue state practicing democratic principles?
> Would
>>> Israel open local markets along the Mediterranean for their economy,
> instead
>>> of relying on markets thousands of miles away?
>> > Palestinians? Name one country where a rising middle class abandoned
>>> their wealth and comfort to go back to terror. The Palestinians won't
>>> either. Out of sight, and in a very short time out of mind.
>
>>Yeah right, you live in a fantasy world .... The real world knows
>>better... as demonstrated...
>

> How would you know what the real world knows? You haven't been there in
> some time.

I have a firmer grasp on reality than you do.

> < <snip your remaining revisionist drivel, because I, DOD, have no answers
> to counter what you posted>

Why counter drivel?

> snip the excerpts of speeches from one side and leave out the same vitriol
> from the Israeli side

Such as the misquotes and fake quotes that get ran through here from time to
time? Mirelle is the lastest darling to do that.

> Only a stupid right wing Israeli moron would blame the dog who has been
> struck with a stick over and over for biting the stick holder.

No, only a moron would call the Palarabs a dog that has been struck over and
over again with a stick.

dcdc...@yahoo.com

Nov 14, 2006, 5:33:45 AM11/14/06
..!.,