!!!FUCK THE TURKS

Aleksandar Miletic

Jan 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/17/98

and send them back to where they belong:
far, far, far East (near China).

Aleksandar

GS

Jan 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/17/98

Aleksandar Miletic wrote:

Dear Aleksandar,

I sincerely hope htat you have no TUrkish blood if you are planning to send all Turks back to
the far east near China. Maybe you are self hating? I hope not.

GS

Jan 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/17/98

Agamemnon wrote:

> GS wrote in message <34C13044...@erols.com>...

> Since when have the HaaarrrrTurks had the sole entitlement to Blood.
>
> Theyve spilt enough of it though.

the original posting guy didn;t remember the words Central Asia or teh Caucasus, so it moot

Agamemnon

Jan 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/18/98

Mustafa Arikan

Jan 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/18/98

Hi people and Alex,

I am a Turk as you can see from my name. But anyway, I was wondering what
makes you so mad about us. Is it that the Greek Meadia that gets you pumped
up and get soo angry about us. If that is it, we have got bonch of those
back in Turkey also. But my point is what good are you doing by posting a
message up here with your hate all over it..... You know all of us should
live for something!! I totally understand how you can get soo mad, I mean
just look at Germans in WW2 and what they did. You just simply can not
blame all the generations of a civ for the things they have done before.
Today everything else you see in TV and newspapers are propaganda.
I just thought I drop a message and cool you off a little by reminding you
that we are not really that bad.

Take care you all

Mustafa

Athanasios A. Stathopoulos

Jan 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/19/98

Mustafa Arikan wrote:

> Hi people and Alex,
>
> I am a Turk as you can see from my name. But anyway, I was wondering what
> makes you so mad about us. Is it that the Greek Meadia that gets you pumped
> up and get soo angry about us. If that is it, we have got bonch of those
> back in Turkey also. But my point is what good are you doing by posting a
> message up here with your hate all over it..... You know all of us should
> live for something!! I totally understand how you can get soo mad, I mean
> just look at Germans in WW2 and what they did. You just simply can not
> blame all the generations of a civ for the things they have done before.
> Today everything else you see in TV and newspapers are propaganda.
> I just thought I drop a message and cool you off a little by reminding you
> that we are not really that bad.
>
> Take care you all
>
> Mustafa

Perhaps you should send a message to your own people as well, they
started posting such ridiculous things. Also how about that other stupid
allegation about the Jews in Greece during WW2? Your government started
these lies, and a guy named Suenroy reproduces them in Usenet.

--
Thanos Stathopoulos

Asteras Amaliadas

Jan 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/19/98

On Sat, 17 Jan 1998, GS wrote:

> Aleksandar Miletic wrote:
>
> > and send them back to where they belong:
> > far, far, far East (near China).
> >
> > Aleksandar
>
> Dear Aleksandar,
>
> I sincerely hope htat you have no TUrkish blood if you are planning to send all Turks back to
> the far east near China. Maybe you are self hating? I hope not.

I do not read most of the hate messages, but I read this replay by GS
(itis probably the only message from him I read).

I am Greek, but I try to be objective, as much as I can. I have to admit
that GS's answer on the common argument of the "Mongolian origin of the
Turkish Nation" (I myself call the Turks "Mongols" when I emphasize the
fact that these people displaced the native peoples that were living in
Asia Minor for thousands of years) is by far the best I have ever seen in
these endless nationalistic hate messages!

But my answer, dear GS, is: If we both agree that my "mongolian" portion
is equal to a leg, and your "Mediterrenean" is a hand, why don't you cut
my turkish leg and return to Mongolia for ever with this? If you do so, I
won't even cut your mediterranean hand. You can keep it in mongolia, as a
souvenir of the mediterranean years!

Seriously speaking... The problem is not just the fact that you came to
our land (after all that is something common in human history)! The
problem is that you decided to ethnically cleanse the huge area you
occupied (and you still do so). Greeks, Armenians, Kurds, Assyrians etc
(all these native nations) have experienced your inhuman aggression.

BTW Aleksandar Miletic is not Greek, as some might think. He is
Yugoslavian. Another nation which has very good historical kai political
reasons tou hate Turkey.

Asteras Amaliadas - Listarchos21
http://www.st-and.ac.uk/~jm6

Athanasios A. Stathopoulos

Jan 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/19/98

Asteras Amaliadas wrote:
.

> I do not read most of the hate messages, but I read this replay by GS
> (itis probably the only message from him I read).

I think GS is Galina, and a "she", not a "he".
Correct me if I am wrong.

--
Thanos Stathopoulos

Elric

Jan 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/19/98
We do not  have any problems with you ... It's just that some morons got this attitude
All the Hellenes are not the same. The same goes for you Turks, you are not all the same.
Don't be offended by some morons, Turks or Hellenes.

Regards

---------------------------

Mustafa Arikan wrote:

[...]

sp...@erols.com

Jan 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/19/98

Asteras Amaliadas wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Jan 1998, GS wrote:
>

> > Aleksandar Miletic wrote:
> >
> > > and send them back to where they belong:
> > > far, far, far East (near China).
> > >
> > > Aleksandar
> >
> > Dear Aleksandar,
> >
> > I sincerely hope htat you have no TUrkish blood if you are planning to send all Turks back to
> > the far east near China. Maybe you are self hating? I hope not.
>

> I do not read most of the hate messages, but I read this replay by GS
> (itis probably the only message from him I read).
>

> I am Greek, but I try to be objective, as much as I can. I have to admit
> that GS's answer on the common argument of the "Mongolian origin of the
> Turkish Nation" (I myself call the Turks "Mongols" when I emphasize the
> fact that these people displaced the native peoples that were living in
> Asia Minor for thousands of years) is by far the best I have ever seen in
> these endless nationalistic hate messages!

Thank you for your kind words. One thing that can be noted form when I studied Turkish history for
a short while is that both Turks and Mongols came into anatolia during this period, that there were
always Kurds in Anatolia as well as other non-Greek speaking peoples and that over time it became
difficult to differentiate the separate heritages of various of the peoples who eventually became
known as "turks". Add to this the fact that Iranain literature and the islamic literature of the
middle east was very popular in Asia Minor among the Selcuks and the Mongol beys, and the cachet of
calling people Turks takes on a more multiethnic color and eventually a somewhat panislamic one.
But the utilization of the term Mongol for Turks is not historically accurate except in part.

> But my answer, dear GS, is: If we both agree that my "mongolian" portion
> is equal to a leg, and your "Mediterrenean" is a hand, why don't you cut
> my turkish leg and return to Mongolia for ever with this?

I suppose in theory this could be correct but I am Orthodox Christian american so it does not
apply. :)

> If you do so, I
> won't even cut your mediterranean hand. You can keep it in mongolia, as a
> souvenir of the mediterranean years!

Mongolia is in central Asia and is an interesting culture on its own. As a child I became
entranced by this book I had in German that was given me and although I could understand none fo
the words, the culture seemed hauntingly beutiful to me. When one looks with the eyes of a child
and not the eyes of historic paybacks, cultures can seem quite different. The diversity in the
cultures of mankind is glorious, is it not. I am sure you are one of those who is capable of an
innocent vision combined with a practical one.

> Seriously speaking... The problem is not just the fact that you came to
> our land (after all that is something common in human history)! The
> problem is that you decided to ethnically cleanse the huge area you
> occupied (and you still do so). Greeks, Armenians, Kurds, Assyrians etc
> (all these native nations) have experienced your inhuman aggression.

It is time for all of us to put our minds, hearts and intelligence to solutionmaking to stop ethnic
cleansing, to stop the hatred, to find ways to accommodate each others's cultures and to finally be
able to step back, take a look at the other peoples with whom we share this work and say in praise
of our maker "God is Good! Look at the diversity in the beauty he created. Look at the blooms of
humanity, their soundsl, their colors, their rhythms and their prayers. This is the art of which
man is incapable that is fully man." so that we can look upon each other not with envy but with
joy, not with hatred but with wonder and see the inherent wisdom in it.

> BTW Aleksandar Miletic is not Greek, as some might think.

ja znal sto Miletic e Srb

> He is
> Yugoslavian. Another nation which has very good historical kai political
> reasons tou hate Turkey.
>
> Asteras Amaliadas - Listarchos21
> http://www.st-and.ac.uk/~jm6

Hatred, as we say in America, is a "non-starter"

Good greetings to you Asteras

vcard.vcf

Emmanuel Zouboulis

Jan 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/19/98

time for PEACE!
Athanasios A. Stathopoulos schrieb in Nachricht
<34C31C...@cc.ece.ntua.gr>...

>Mustafa Arikan wrote:
>>
>> Hi people and Alex,
>>
>> I am a Turk as you can see from my name. But anyway, I was wondering what
>> makes you so mad about us. Is it that the Greek Meadia that gets you
pumped
>> up and get soo angry about us. If that is it, we have got bonch of those
>> back in Turkey also. But my point is what good are you doing by posting a
>> message up here with your hate all over it..... You know all of us
should
>> live for something!! I totally understand how you can get soo mad, I mean
>> just look at Germans in WW2 and what they did. You just simply can not
>> blame all the generations of a civ for the things they have done before.
>> Today everything else you see in TV and newspapers are propaganda.
>> I just thought I drop a message and cool you off a little by reminding
you
>> that we are not really that bad.
>>
>> Take care you all
>>
>> Mustafa

Uzman

Elric

Jan 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/20/98
Hello Uzman
Don't worry... The bad guys are just a minority.
The only bad thing is that the bad guys are more noticeable than the good guys.
It was always like this. A few morons make more dust than 100 peacefull men.
Just don't pay attention.

Regards

-------------------

hellas

Jan 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/20/98

Mustafa Arikan <mar...@msn.com> wrote in article
<#ZXrlJIJ9GA.234@upnetnews03>...

Mustafa,
You make sense, but the
problem still exists today. The Turkish government does not respect the
rule of law only the law of the jungle. There are constant provocations
against Greece and Cyprus on almost a daily basis. Greece has behaved very
calm in spite of Turkish provocations , and deserves alot of credit for
doing so. The only problem is that this situation cannot remain calm
forever, for some reason or another it seems Turkey is spoiling for a
fight, it wants a fight badly. Don't let the numbers fool you. Yes there
are many more Turks then there are Greeks but we are not in uncontrollable
fear. Yes we fear for it is a normal and necessary emotion in this case and
a healthy fear that wakes us up. Greece will not put up with Turkish
provocations forever and I think that Turkey severely underestimates Greek
resolve , a big mistake. You see, the Turkish government has no real desire
to have peace with Greece and deals with Greece from the postition of
military arrogance . There can be no peace with this kind of behavior, only
war. I don't know how the Turkish people feel about Greeks but the
government of Turkey has made it clear that it does not want peace and
cooperation with Greece.

Paraskevas

Asteras Amaliadas

Jan 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/21/98

On Tue, 20 Jan 1998, Elric wrote:

> Hello Uzman
> Don't worry... The bad guys are just a minority.
> The only bad thing is that the bad guys are more noticeable than the good guys.
> It was always like this. A few morons make more dust than 100 peacefull men.
> Just don't pay attention.

In both countries (Greece/Turkey), people say:

The empty tins rattle the most!

> Regards

Agamemnon

Jan 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/21/98

Asteras Amaliadas wrote in message ...

>On Tue, 20 Jan 1998, Elric wrote:
>

>> Hello Uzman
>> Don't worry... The bad guys are just a minority.
>> The only bad thing is that the bad guys are more noticeable than the
good guys.
>> It was always like this. A few morons make more dust than 100
peacefull men.
>> Just don't pay attention.
>

>In both countries (Greece/Turkey), people say:
>
> The empty tins rattle the most!

You mean when theres something percussive in them

TMavroidis

Jan 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/23/98

London, 23 January 1998,

I sincerely hope that the author of this inflamatory message is not from Greece
or any other civilised nation. The fact that such a simple person was given the
name of "Alexander" is a sad indictment on his parents who did not have the
insight to see what they were bringing into this world.

Let us all respect the people of Turkey. They might be burdened with a military
dictatorship, but like all people they have the right to look forward to a
peacefull and prosperous future. Greece, of all countries, must seek to
establish neighbourly relations with the Turkish nation so that both countries
can flourish.

As for the creature that says "send them back to where they belong" I hope that
someone sends him back to where he belongs: a psychiatric assylum.

(This is the message of the idiot)
>!!!FUCK THE TURKS
>From: "Aleksandar Miletic" <mil...@activanet.es>
>Date: 17/01/98 22:08 GMT

Athanasios A. Stathopoulos

Jan 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/23/98

Oxi re Servos einai, den eides kai to onoma? Xereis pollous Ellines pou
tous lene Aleksandar Miletic?

Vasilios Grendas

Jan 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/23/98

Three words... "Na Re Malaka"

enriqueigl...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2018, 6:47:36 AM7/16/18
Fuck turks puncha mongol bastard who jump over middle east they need to terminate and wipe out over earth. Death to all turk

Michael Ejercito

Jul 16, 2018, 7:13:14 AM7/16/18

wrote in message

>Fuck turks puncha mongol bastard who jump over middle east they need to
>terminate and wipe out over >earth. Death to all turk

And your problem with Turks is...

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com