China Unveils Plans To Build Space Station By 2020

RichAsianKid

Apr 27, 2011, 11:03:20 PM4/27/11
"You don't win bronze, you lose gold"

* * * *
China Unveils Plans To Build Space Station By 2020

First Posted: 04/27/11 02:03 PM ET Updated: 04/27/11 02:03 PM ET
http://tinyurl.com/67utfro

China unveiled plans for the next phase of its ambitious space program
yesterday, including the development of both a space station and a cargo
spaceship.

As Popular Science reports, the space station will support a crew of
three and will be composed of a core module and two laboratories where
astronomy, microgravity, and biological experiments will be conducted,
while a cargo spaceship will be built to transport supplies. "The 60-ton
space station is rather small compared to the International Space
Station [419 tons], and Russia's Mir Space Station [137 tons] which
served between 1996 and 2001," Pang Zhihao, a researcher and deputy
editor-in-chief of the monthly magazine, Space International, told China
Daily. "But it is the world's third multi-module space station, which
usually demands much more complicated technology than a single-module
space lab," he said. The project is expected to be completed by 2020 and
could be the only space station in orbit in the decade following 2020,
according to Popular Science.

Wang Wenbao, Director of the China Manned Space Engineering Office,
called for "resounding and encouraging" submissions from the public on a
name for the new spacecraft, which is currently being referred to as
Tiangong or "heavenly palace." "We now feel that the public should be
involved in the names and symbols as this major project will enhance
national prestige, and strengthen the national sense of cohesion and
pride," Wang said.

As the Guardian reports, the project -- which heralds a shift in the
balance of power among spacefaring nations -- is being described by
officials as a "potent political symbol" for China. "China is a big
country. It is a powerful country, and they are getting richer and
richer," said Bernardo Patti, head of the space station program at the
European Space Agency. "They want to establish themselves as key players
in the international arena...they have decided politically that they
want to be autonomous, and that is their call. They must have had some
political evaluation that suggests this option is better than the
others, and I would think autonomy is the key word."

rst9

Apr 28, 2011, 12:40:26 AM4/28/11
The U.S. is ending their space station program, and China is starting
theirs. huh? Interesting. They are only 20 years behind!!!

RichAsianKid

Apr 30, 2011, 6:46:01 PM4/30/11
On 28/04/2011 12:40 AM, rst9 wrote:

> The U.S. is ending their space station program, and China is starting
> theirs. huh? Interesting. They are only 20 years behind!!!

Outcome still trumps process.

baldeagle

Apr 30, 2011, 8:39:17 PM4/30/11
On Apr 28, 12:40 pm, rst9 <rst9w...@yahoo.com> wrote:

.> The U.S. is ending their space station program, and
.> China is starting theirs. huh?  Interesting.  They are
.> only 20 years behind!!!

Yes. China is years behind in science and technology.
JFK started the US space program in 1961. China
launch its space program in 2011...50 years behind
the USA (not 20 years)! Nine years from now, China will
have a space station in orbit.

Originally China wanted to participate in the international
space station...but the USA refused.
China was forced by the USA, to go it alone. With its huge
foreign reserves, and the thousands of Ph. D graduates,
trained in the USA and elsewhere, China has been able
to build powerful rockets, sent Chinese Astronauts in
space and now will be able to build its own space station
alone.
China welcome space experts to come to China to participate
in China's space station program.
I heard, many professionals and experts from NASA,
jobless now because of the killing of the space shuttle..
will be joining the teams in China.

China space station, in this sense, is an international
effort.

baldeagle

Apr 30, 2011, 9:05:39 PM4/30/11

According to reports, the initial Chinese space station
is not as large as the international space station.
The Chinese space station will weigh around 60 tonnes.
In comparison, the US space station is 420 tons.

The Chinese station is designed to start with a core
module and another module two laboratory units.
The design allow China to add on many more modules
in the years following its launch in 2020...just like the
US space station.

The main module will be 60 ft long, with a diameter
of about 15 ft. weighing about 20 tonnes. the two
laboratory modules are slightly smaller, each weighing
about 20 tons.

China will be building cargo spaceships, like the
US space shuttles. No details are available. leaks
from those connected with the program say that
it can fly like a super cargo plane

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/26/china-space-station-tiangong
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/27/china-space-station-plans-_n_854071.html

Alex

Apr 30, 2011, 9:18:11 PM4/30/11
Is this so important ?

Nature is raining disasters on earth, so all surrender to me.

Appoint holy man to be president of country.
I have no mercy when I punish.

On Apr 28, 11:03 am, RichAsianKid <RichAsian...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "You don't win bronze, you lose gold"
>
> * * * *
> China Unveils Plans To Build Space Station By 2020
>

> First Posted: 04/27/11 02:03 PM ET Updated: 04/27/11 02:03 PM EThttp://tinyurl.com/67utfro

Albert K. Fung

Apr 30, 2011, 11:05:51 PM4/30/11
baldeagle:

> According to reports, the initial Chinese space station
> is not as large as the international space station.
> The Chinese space station will weigh around 60 tonnes.
> In comparison, the US space station is 420 tons.
>
> The Chinese station is designed to start with a core
> module and another module two laboratory units.
> The design allow China to add on many more modules
> in the years following its launch in 2020...just like the
> US space station.
>
> The main module will be 60 ft long, with a diameter
> of about 15 ft. weighing about 20 tonnes. the two
> laboratory modules are slightly smaller, each weighing
> about 20 tons.
>
> China will be building cargo spaceships, like the
> US space shuttles. No details are available. leaks
> from those connected with the program say that
> it can fly like a super cargo plane
>
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/26/china-space-station-tiangong
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/27/china-space-station-plans-_n_854071.html

The current space station ....

Is a 16 nation, USD 100 billion joint effort. It is not a US
space station as the statement "just like the US space stat-
ion" appears to imply.

The 420 tonne behemoth is scheduled for retirement in 2020.

Because there is little to be gained in more human space ex-
plorations. In that light, it is unclear that China has much
to gain, or to contribute to the state of art of human space
exploration, beyond her political objectives.

Negotiations are underway, to turn it over to private hands.
Which is certainly congruous with the US government's stated
goal of privatization of space exploration. In that event, a
consortium of private aerospace companies from member count-
ries will be responsible for funding its operations.

Even so, it doesn't have shelf life beyond 2028 .... :)

Regards,

Albert K. Fung
Rancho del Canto, Paso Robles, California, USA.

baldeagle

Apr 30, 2011, 11:20:50 PM4/30/11
On May 1, 11:05 am, "Albert K. Fung" <akwf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> baldeagle:
>

> > According to reports, the initial Chinese space station
> > is not as large as the international space station.
> > The Chinese space station will weigh around 60 tonnes.
> > In comparison, the US space station is 420 tons.
>
> > The Chinese station is designed  to start with a core
> > module and another module two laboratory units.
> > The design allow China to add on many more modules
> > in the years following its launch in 2020...just like the
> > US space station.
>
> > The main module will be 60 ft long, with a diameter
> > of about 15 ft.  weighing  about  20 tonnes. the  two
> > laboratory modules are slightly smaller, each weighing
> > about 20 tons.
>
> > China will be building cargo spaceships, like the
> > US space shuttles. No details are available. leaks
> > from those connected with the program say that
> > it can fly like a super cargo plane
>
> >http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/26/china-space-station-tiangong
> >http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/27/china-space-station-plans-_n...

> The current space station ....
>
> Is a 16 nation, USD 100 billion joint effort. It is not a US
> space station as the statement "just like the US space stat-
> ion" appears to imply.
>
> The 420 tonne behemoth is scheduled for retirement in 2020.
>
> Because there is little to be gained in more human space ex-
> plorations.

What happened to your jaw dropping, eye popping
assertion !!!

To an utter idiot like you, there is nothing more to gain
in space explorations. With people like you around,
the new world (the USA) would never have been
discovered.

To others...including brilliant brain like Steve Hawkings,..
space and the universe are the new frontiers of human
knowledge.

The space station represent a step toward explorations
beyond the moon..into other planets and beyond.

The US cancelled the shuttle and space station programs
because the USA ran short of money...have not enough
money to pay for the expenses to run the US government..

China has trillions of dollars...to spend on gaining cutting edge
knowledge in science and technology...including knowledge
in living in space. It is a worthy pursuit.

rst0wxyz

May 1, 2011, 9:53:11 AM5/1/11

I read sometime back that the nearest earth-like planet is only 10
light-years away!!! With today's technology of rocket engine, it
would take 350,000 years to get there. We gotta find better and much
faster ways than rocket engine for us to get there.

Albert K. Fung

May 1, 2011, 11:21:52 AM5/1/11
baldeagle:

> According to reports, the initial Chinese space station
> is not as large as the international space station.
> The Chinese space station will weigh around 60 tonnes.
> In comparison, the US space station is 420 tons.
>
> The Chinese station is designed to start with a core
> module and another module two laboratory units.
> The design allow China to add on many more modules
> in the years following its launch in 2020...just like the
> US space station.
>
> The main module will be 60 ft long, with a diameter
> of about 15 ft. weighing about 20 tonnes. the two
> laboratory modules are slightly smaller, each weighing
> about 20 tons.
>
> China will be building cargo spaceships, like the
> US space shuttles. No details are available. leaks
> from those connected with the program say that
> it can fly like a super cargo plane
>
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/26/china-space-station-tiangong

> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/27/china-space-station-plans-_n_854071.html

AKF:

> The current space station ....
>
> Is a 16 nation, USD 100 billion joint effort. It is not a US
> space station as the statement "just like the US space stat-
> ion" appears to imply.
>
> The 420 tonne behemoth is scheduled for retirement in 2020.
>
> Because there is little to be gained in more human space ex-

> plorations. In that light, it is unclear that China has much
> to gain, or to contribute to the state of art of human space
> exploration, beyond her political objectives.
>
> Negotiations are underway, to turn it over to private hands.
> Which is certainly congruous with the US government's stated
> goal of privatization of space exploration. In that event, a
> consortium of private aerospace companies from member count-
> ries will be responsible for funding its operations.
>
> Even so, it doesn't have shelf life beyond 2028 .... :)

baldeagle:

> What happened to your jaw dropping, eye popping
> assertion !!!
>
> To an utter idiot like you, there is nothing more to gain
> in space explorations. With people like you around,
> the new world (the USA) would never have been
> discovered.
>
> To others...including brilliant brain like Steve Hawkings,..
> space and the universe are the new frontiers of human
> knowledge.
>
> The space station represent a step toward explorations
> beyond the moon..into other planets and beyond.
>
> The US cancelled the shuttle and space station programs
> because the USA ran short of money...have not enough
> money to pay for the expenses to run the US government..
>
> China has trillions of dollars...to spend on gaining cutting edge
> knowledge in science and technology...including knowledge
> in living in space. It is a worthy pursuit.

USD 3 trillions ....

Amount to USD 2+ per person in China. That's not even enough
to give an average Chinese town a sufficiently decent hospit
-al, nor a modern water and sewage treatment facility, nor a
US type "super fund" for cleaning up the country's massively
polluted air, land, water and ocean seas. China, one mustn't
forget, borrowed heavily from Mother Nature.

With penalty and interests, that easily exceeds USD 3T x 10!

The debate in the USA is not whether to explore space. NASA,
will always have job security. The issue is whether it is to
be done by humans or robots. The space agency took the polit
-ically correct position of both. But that is merely kicking
the proverbial can down the road.

"FedEx'ed" to the international space station station during
the last Discovery flight, was one little notices autonomous
robot. It has been functioning quite beautifully and perform
-ing its chores but demands not one of the creature comforts
require by humans. BTW - Caltech, sent a pair of exploration
robots to Mars many years ago. Like a pair of Energizer bun-
nies, they are still working hard - busy digging, analyzing,
and phoning home. :)

NASA proposed to use the moon as the super space station. In
that light, keeping a lame low orbit space station is silly.
It's proposing to put it into private hands. The USA, unlike
China, has a vibrant private space exploration ecosystem. In
a few years shuttles of the likes of SpaceX, Virgin Galactic
will be ferrying paid customers into and out of earth orbit.
They certainly have the incentives to purchase an establish-
ed property.

A 420 tonne orbital "Hilton" .... :)

PS: Virgin Galactic is planning to serve vintage fine wine,
prime Kobe beef and alfafa salad - locally grown in the
international space station, to the extended stay space
guests. :)

Albert K. Fung

May 1, 2011, 11:26:10 AM5/1/11
Correction ....

The sentence, "Amount to USD 2+ per .....", should have been
"Amount to USD 2K+ per .... ". As they say in the vernacular
of Californese:

It's my bad .... :)

Albert K. Fung

May 1, 2011, 2:20:29 PM5/1/11
Just a FYI ....

California's SpaceX - a commer-cial aerospace start-up, just
announced that their Falcon launch rocket program will begin
testing in 2012. It's planing to accept commercial cargo the
following year. The estimated charge for customer is USD 80-
120 million per launch. NASA will likely be their first cust
-omer.

Their Falcon Heavy is the mach truck of aerospace industry.

It is a Saturn V class launcher. The Saturn V rocket was, of
course, NASA's heavy lifting workhorse in the Apollo program
for sending men to the moon. The SpaceX modern reincarnation
can be configured to generate sufficient thrust to ferry 30K
lb payload to the moon or Mars.

The dark hose for building NASA's moon-base .... :)

BTW: NASA sent an unmanned probe to the moon surface to seek
water. And found evidences of its existence. That takes
the proposed NASA moon-base one step closer to reality.

baldeagle

May 1, 2011, 9:30:45 PM5/1/11

There was a time when man thought that the
earth was flat, and they were afraid to venture
far into the ocean because they would fall off
the earth into the abyss.

Now, many view our universe with the same
ignorance...
Einstein in his the theory of general relativity predict
the existence of worm hole, ...a short cut between
great distances...between universes. The first
type of wormhole solution was discovered by
Karl Schwarzschild.

Apart from earth-like planets in other universe, there
are moons in our planetary system and the planet Mars
where life could have existed before.
As US space scientists have said before...space is
the new frontiers of human knowledge....

China's space station is the first baby step...on a
journey of light years away.

baldeagle

May 1, 2011, 9:36:45 PM5/1/11
On May 1, 11:21 pm, "Albert K. Fung" <akwf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> baldeagle:
>

> > According to reports, the initial Chinese space station
> > is not as large as the international space station.
> > The Chinese space station will weigh around 60 tonnes.
> > In comparison, the US space station is 420 tons.
>
> > The Chinese station is designed  to start with a core
> > module and another module two laboratory units.
> > The design allow China to add on many more modules
> > in the years following its launch in 2020...just like the
> > US space station.
>
> > The main module will be 60 ft long, with a diameter
> > of about 15 ft.  weighing  about  20 tonnes. the  two
> > laboratory modules are slightly smaller, each weighing
> > about 20 tons.
>
> > China will be building cargo spaceships, like the
> > US space shuttles. No details are available. leaks
> > from those connected with the program say that
> > it can fly like a super cargo plane
>
> >http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/26/china-space-station-tiangong
> >http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/27/china-space-station-plans-_n...

Is this 'jaw dropping, eye popping' stuff ?

Look into the mirror...you would see one.

Albert K. Fung

May 2, 2011, 10:23:05 AM5/2/11
baldeagle:

> According to reports, the initial Chinese space station
> is not as large as the international space station.
> The Chinese space station will weigh around 60 tonnes.
> In comparison, the US space station is 420 tons.
>
> The Chinese station is designed to start with a core
> module and another module two laboratory units.
> The design allow China to add on many more modules
> in the years following its launch in 2020...just like the
> US space station.
>
> The main module will be 60 ft long, with a diameter
> of about 15 ft. weighing about 20 tonnes. the two
> laboratory modules are slightly smaller, each weighing
> about 20 tons.
>
> China will be building cargo spaceships, like the
> US space shuttles. No details are available. leaks
> from those connected with the program say that
> it can fly like a super cargo plane
>
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/26/china-space-station-tiangong

> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/27/china-space-station-plans-_n_854071.html

AKF:

baldeagle:

AKF:

baldeagle:

> Is this 'jaw dropping, eye popping' stuff ?
>
> Look into the mirror...you would see one.

Just a FYI ....

Regards,

rst0wxyz

May 2, 2011, 12:54:43 PM5/2/11
On May 2, 7:23 am, "Albert K. Fung" <akwf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> California's SpaceX

SpaceX is still only in name, not in fact. It still has to be
proven. Many many tried, only a few succeed.

RichAsianKid

May 2, 2011, 8:05:07 PM5/2/11

Not necessarily to the travelers themselves - just as blanket assertions
of equality for everyone from whatever frame of reference is silly and
stupid - even in this metaphysical or physical sense.

baldeagle

May 2, 2011, 8:14:28 PM5/2/11
On May 2, 10:23 pm, "Albert K. Fung" <akwf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> baldeagle:
>

> > According to reports, the initial Chinese space station
> > is not as large as the international space station.
> > The Chinese space station will weigh around 60 tonnes.
> > In comparison, the US space station is 420 tons.
>
> > The Chinese station is designed  to start with a core
> > module and another module two laboratory units.
> > The design allow China to add on many more modules
> > in the years following its launch in 2020...just like the
> > US space station.
>
> > The main module will be 60 ft long, with a diameter
> > of about 15 ft.  weighing  about  20 tonnes. the  two
> > laboratory modules are slightly smaller, each weighing
> > about 20 tons.
>
> > China will be building cargo spaceships, like the
> > US space shuttles. No details are available. leaks
> > from those connected with the program say that
> > it can fly like a super cargo plane
>
> >http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/26/china-space-station-tiangong
> >http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/27/china-space-station-plans-_n...

Did you look into the mirror ?

Like the jaw dropping, eye popping, nonsense
puking guy inside?

Alex

May 2, 2011, 10:22:47 PM5/2/11
We are entering a spiritual ERA.
Science will be useless.
Then you can direct your mind to bring down the moon.

RichAsianKid

May 3, 2011, 5:55:57 PM5/3/11
On 02/05/2011 10:22 PM, Alex wrote:
> We are entering a spiritual ERA.
> Science will be useless.
> Then you can direct your mind to bring down the moon.

Religions left to themselves will result in even less happy utopian harmony.

RichAsianKid

May 3, 2011, 6:01:42 PM5/3/11
On 30/04/2011 9:18 PM, Alex wrote:
> Is this so important ?
>
> Nature is raining disasters on earth, so all surrender to me.
>
> Appoint holy man to be president of country.
> I have no mercy when I punish.

The only holiness allowed is equality and justice. Are you powerful
enough to fight a new god?

Alex

May 3, 2011, 10:15:13 PM5/3/11
There is no need to fight.
Just appoint me president of Singapore and the world will be at peace.

There is no religion at all.
Refer New Covenant, Surah 110

The only religion is Sealing the Mark on our forehead.

rst0wxyz

May 3, 2011, 10:34:37 PM5/3/11
You are just a crazy nut.
Who would listen to you?

Alex

May 3, 2011, 10:40:08 PM5/3/11
On May 4, 10:34 am, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> You are just a crazy nut.
> Who would listen to you?

Just wait and the sky will rain disasters on earth.
Then the world will surrender to me.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the
coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: 4:6 And he shall
turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the
children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a
curse.

rst0wxyz

May 3, 2011, 10:45:49 PM5/3/11
With Osama bin Laden dead, the world is brighter than ever before.
With you crazy rambling in soc.culture.china,
you are a religious fanatic.
You belong to More Rock Loco Mental Hospital along with abainchen, and
ugly foul smelling Peter the Dutch gaggot skunk.

Alex

May 4, 2011, 11:15:01 PM5/4/11
Idiot !
I don't preach religion.
I preach Salvation, the Sealing the Mark on our forehead.
I use all scriptures to back my preaching.
Like this.

Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of
the most High.
John 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said,
Ye are gods?
1 Corinthians 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that
the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for
the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
6:15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I
then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an
harlot? God forbid.
6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost
which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your
body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit
of the Lord is, there is liberty
4:10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus,
that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. 4:11
For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that
the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.
4:16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish,
yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are
the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them,
and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my
people.
13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own
selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you,
except ye be reprobates?

rst0wxyz

May 5, 2011, 11:19:10 AM5/5/11
Try to save yourself from madness first.

RichAsianKid

May 5, 2011, 7:08:43 PM5/5/11
On 03/05/2011 10:15 PM, Alex wrote:
> There is no need to fight.
> Just appoint me president of Singapore and the world will be at peace.
>
> There is no religion at all.
> Refer New Covenant, Surah 110
>
> The only religion is Sealing the Mark on our forehead.

Isn't Obama Second Coming?

Alex

May 5, 2011, 11:00:27 PM5/5/11
On May 5, 11:19 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Try to save yourself from madness first.

Psalms 82:1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth
among the gods.

I am judging the world of Gods.

Alex

May 5, 2011, 11:02:19 PM5/5/11
Psalms 82:1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth
among the gods.

Jesus Christ is just a High Priest.
Obama is just a small fly.

Psalm 110:1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand,
until I make thine enemies thy footstool. 110:2 The LORD shall send
the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine
enemies. 110:3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in
the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the
dew of thy youth. 110:4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou
art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek. 110:5 The Lord
at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.
110:6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with
the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries. 110:7
He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the
head.

rst9

May 5, 2011, 11:02:59 PM5/5/11
You mean you are judging a world of nuts.

rst9

May 5, 2011, 11:04:06 PM5/5/11
On May 5, 4:08 pm, RichAsianKid <RichAsian...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 03/05/2011 10:15 PM, Alex wrote:
>
> > There is no need to fight.
> > Just appoint me president of Singapore and the world will be at peace.
>
> > There is no religion at all.
> > Refer New Covenant, Surah 110
>
> > The only religion is Sealing the Mark on our forehead.
>
> Isn't Obama Second Coming?

No, when the next election comes, he'll be gone.

Alex

May 5, 2011, 11:11:34 PM5/5/11
On May 6, 11:02 am, rst9 <rst9w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> You mean you are judging a world of nuts.

Are you nut ?

rst9

May 5, 2011, 11:14:23 PM5/5/11

You are, Alex. Everyone knows you are a religious nut.

Alex

May 5, 2011, 11:17:18 PM5/5/11

You say you are nut, not me.
I said I will judge the world of Gods.

rst9

May 5, 2011, 11:19:08 PM5/5/11
You are a well-known religious nut with soc.culture.china.

Alex

May 6, 2011, 10:18:45 PM5/6/11
You said you are nut.
Don't argue, idiot !

rst7

May 6, 2011, 11:10:40 PM5/6/11
You are a well-known religious nut.

RichAsianKid

May 8, 2011, 2:02:18 AM5/8/11
On 05/05/2011 11:02 PM, Alex wrote:
> Psalms 82:1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth
> among the gods.
>
> Jesus Christ is just a High Priest.
> Obama is just a small fly.
>
> Psalm 110:1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand,
> until I make thine enemies thy footstool. 110:2 The LORD shall send
> the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine
> enemies. 110:3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in
> the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the
> dew of thy youth. 110:4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou
> art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek. 110:5 The Lord
> at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.
> 110:6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with
> the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries. 110:7
> He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the
> head.

Guess both hate competition.

And Obama is false dawn.

Yawn.

RichAsianKid

May 8, 2011, 2:04:59 AM5/8/11

But he didn't come before some 'election'