Thea Astley's "A Kindness Cup"

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Ruth Blackham

未读,
1997年8月1日 03:00:001997/8/1
收件人

--------------B64255E35A2873CF5BD413E2

Does anyone have any background information on the setting of this
novel? Specifically I'm looking for the town called Mandarana in the
text, also The Taws or The Leap. I'm looking for the name/history etc.
of this town, information on the Separation League and on the actual
event itself. I have tried searching on the WWW but found very little.
If you have any info, could you please email me at the address below.
Thankyou!

Ruth Blackham
tekn...@geocities.com

--------------B64255E35A2873CF5BD413E2

<HTML>
Does anyone have any background information on the setting of this
<BR>novel? Specifically I'm looking for the town called <FONT COLOR="#CC66CC">Mandarana</FONT>
in the
<BR>text, also <FONT COLOR="#CC66CC">The Taws</FONT> or <FONT COLOR="#CC66CC">The
Leap</FONT>.&nbsp; I'm looking for the name/history etc.
<BR>of this town, information on the <FONT COLOR="#CC33CC">Separation League</FONT>
and on the actual
<BR>event itself.&nbsp; I have tried searching on the WWW but found very
little.
<BR>If you have any info, could you please email me at the address below.
<BR>Thankyou!

<P>Ruth Blackham
<BR>tekn...@geocities.com
<BR>&nbsp;