Need help about preparing some trainings

Konstantin Kravets

Feb 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/3/98

Hi AIESEC world !

Now, we're preparing project "Leadership School". This project is for our
newies and for students of 1-2 years of our institute.

Can you help me to prepare some interactions or games which will help to
make trainings more interesting

These trainings are:

1. Active listening (to hear & to listen)
2. Main principles of Team Work
3. Resourses Management (such as time and others)
4. Long-life & Experience-based Learning
5. Importance of information in our activity (+ how to use Internet)

Thank you in advance,

K. Kravets,

VPM of AIESEC Berdyansk.

Konstantin Kravets

Feb 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/3/98

Hi AIESEC world !

These trainings are:

Thank you in advance,

K. Kravets,

VPM of AIESEC Berdyansk.

VPM of AIESEC Berdyansk - Konstantin Kravets
Office: vul. Uritskogo 3, 332440 Berdyansk, Ukraine
Phone: ++38-06153-95-601
Fax: ++38-06153-32-306
E-mail: aie...@ariu.dnepr.net
kra...@ariu.dnepr.net
and...@ariu.dnepr.net
Home:
vul. Morozova 15, ap. 25, 332440 Berdyansk, Ukraine
Phone: ++38-06153-55-66-9