Skupiny Google už nepodporujú nové príspevky ani odbery Usenet. Historický obsah zostáva viditeľný.

Email-Pal Address Book [non-US list][A-M]

20 zobrazení
Preskočiť na prvú neprečítanú správu

Carlos Macedo Gomes

neprečítané,
1. 8. 1993, 20:16:561. 8. 1993
komu:
Archive-name: address-book/non-US-list/part1
Last-modified: 1993/Jul/31

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%% EPAB INFORMATION %%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Editor: Carlos Macedo Gomes [pen...@tamsun.tamu.edu]

This list may and should be reposted and archived as long as NO MODIFICATIONS
are made to the information it contains and NO FEE is charged for the use of
or access to the information in this list. I provide this service free of
charge to allow people to learn more about other cultures through personal
interaction with people of other cultures.

**: Please do not use this list for any purpose other than the one mentioned
above in the summary field; namely, to contact a person with the intent of
establishing a friendly correspondence. Chain-mail and unsolicited
advertisements are not considered contact with the intent of establishing a
friendly correspondence. :**

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%% WHERE TO FIND THE EMAIL-PAL ADDRESS BOOK %%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

The Email-Pal Address Book will be updated at least once a month and posted
in the UseNet newsgroups soc.penpals, soc.answers, and news.answers.

These postings can also be found at the following anonymous FTP sites:
tamu.edu [128.194.15.32] /newsgroups/soc.penpals/
rtfm.mit.edu [18.70.0.224] /pub/usenet/soc.penpals/

I've written a small mailserver to work from the pen...@tamsun.tamu.edu
account. To get more information on it send a message to
pen...@tamsun.tamu.edu with the subject of "help" or "send help". The
following commands can be placed in the Subject: field to be interpreted by my
little mailserver (mlm):

SUBJECT RESULT
--------------- --------------------
send EPAB this sends both parts
send EPAB ALL this sends both parts
send EPAB BOTH this sends both parts

send EPAB US this sends the US part
send EPAB NON-US this sends the non-US part

send help this sends more instructions

I hope to be adding to mlm as time allows so if you have any suggestions feel
free to pass them to me.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%% WHAT TO DO ABOUT PROBLEMS WITH MAILING PEOPLE ON THIS LIST %%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Most of the email addresses below have been validated and are current as of
the date of this posting. Let me know of any problems encountered in trying
to contact the people listed below by mailing a brief note to...

to: pen...@tamsun.tamu.edu with the header of...
Subject: PROBLEM

NOTE: If you are experiencing problems contacting people in the former soviet
block countries try using the following template:

to: username%machine...@relay.uusr.eu.net

The above seems to make for a more secure transfer. Also I have been told that
there is a problem with the language barrier. if you want to ensure a response
make sure that you use simple sentences and simple phrases as well as
avoiding slang and slogans that might not be understood outside your area.
These hints should apply for email sent to anyone who doesn't speak the same
language you do.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%% SUBMITING AN ENTRY TO THE EMAIL-PAL ADDRESS BOOK %%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

If you'd like to be listed in the Address Book send the below information using
the format explained below. Please keep in mind that I am doing this on my
spare time and if you don't include all the information in the specified format
you probably will not be included in the next update.

A good idea would be to look at an entry from your area in the Address
Book and send me your information using that entry as an example. The basic
format for an entry is outlined below:

_Country_
+STATEorPROVINCE+ -City-
[tab] Name:userid@machine:sex:YYYY/Mmm/DD:Langs:
[tab][tab] Comments:#
*[tab] should be a tab character

## --Country, STATEorPROVINCE, and City are where you live ##
## --Name is your real full name ##
## --userid@machine is your email address ##
## --sex should be either male or female ##
## --YYYY/Mmm/DD is the YEAR/Month/DAY of your birth. ##
## For example mine is 1971/Dec/06. ##
## This is included so people can find others of same ##
## experiences/likes/etc. Don't worry about appearing to ##
## be too young or too old. ##
## --Langs are languages that you CAN read. If there is a ##
## language your unsure about use a tilde (~, ie ~French). ##
## --Comments can be a 'short' description like major, interest ##
## occupation, interests or something similar ##
## [please try to keep this to under 6 lines]. ##

Example: My entry in the EPAB is the following:

_United States_
+TEXAS+ -College Station-
Carlos Macedo Gomes:go...@tamu.edu:male:1971/Dec/06:English,Portuguese,
~Spanish, ~French: Studying for BS in Computer Engineering at
Texas A&M University. Born in Brazil. Love to travel and
experience other cultures. Creator and editor of the
Email-Pal Address Book:#

Feel free to email me with any questions or comments.
_Australia_
+NEW SOUTH WALES+ -Armidale-
Dilip Dand:dd...@neumann.une.edu.au:male:1970/Aug/20:English:
Doing Master of Computing Science;interest.reading,
archaeology,penpals,classical music,collecting quotes:#
+NEW SOUTH WALES+ -Newscastle-
Paul Watters:c911...@mystra.newcastle.edu.au:male:1973/Feb/19:
English,French:Comments: Would love to hear from anyone
who wants to know moew about Australia, or who wants to
discuss poetry or even just to say "hi!":#
+NEW SOUTH WALES+ -Sydney-
Mohammad Khawar Islam:kha...@cs.unsw.oz.au:male:1961/Jan/09:
English,Urdu:Doing PhD in Communications;hobby:Like to
make new friends, reading and playing Cricket:#
+NEW SOUTH WALES+ -Wollongong-
Chanchani Shalin:g912...@wampyr.cc.uow.edu.au:male:1970/Feb/07:
English,Hindi,Marathi,Gujrati : I am a Business Finance
nut. Likes' include making new friends, debating, reading
... especially autobiographies, hiking, palmistry,
metaphysics, quizzing, swimming, palmistry:#
+NORTHERN TERRITORY+ -Darwin-
Glenn Wallace:comp...@darwin.ntu.edu.au:male:1961/Mar/15:English:
I am the Computer Operator for the Northern Territory
University with copious amounts of free time on my hands
during the day and I thought that it was about time
someone here put their names down to represent the "Top
End" of downunder:#
+SOUTH AUSTRALIA+ -??City??-
Arry Tanusondjaja:9208...@ntx.city.unisa.edu.au:male:1972/Sep/16:
English,Indonesian,~German: Interest: Books, Computing,
Movies, Music (all kinds except heavy metal), chatting,
bugging people with talk calls, etc., etc.,: Comp Sci
student:#
Jason McFarlane:jason.m...@f861.n800.fido.zeta.org.au:male:
1972/Jun/26:English,~German:3rd year Comp. Systems Engg
student at Uni. of S.A. Interests include Tri-athlons,rock
climbing, scuba diving, music, animation, VR, travelling
and writing to people all over the world :-). If it's
adventurous - count me in!:#
+SOUTH AUSTRALIA+ -Adelaide-
Greg Jones:g...@dstos3.dsto.gov.au:male:1967/Feb/02:English,~German:
I like Music, from Gregorian chant to Nirvana. I write
songs for my band,sing them & play guitar. I love good
wine/reading & squash.:#
+TASMANIA+ -Hobart-
Derek Winter:win...@sol.surv.utas.edu.au:male:1970/Apr/22:English:
BS-Computer Science/Maths:currently employed as a Research
Assistant:love Sport of all kinds.Born&Bred in England:#
+TASMANIA+ -Launceston-
Angela Su Yin Lee:as...@pieman.compserv.utas.edu.au:female:
1972/Apr/20:English,Malaysian:studying for a business
degree in University of Tasmania at Launceston,
Australia:Interests.a lot!:#
Michael Kwan:mk...@esk.compserv.utas.edu.au:male:1968/Jul/16:
Cantonese,English:Computing (Major); Minors : Accounting
and Statistic; Interest : Fishing, Bush Walking and
travelling; Country : Hong Kong:#
+VICTORIA+ -Bendigo-
Michael F. Tomkins:i92...@redgum.ucnv.edu.au:male:1973/May/22:
English,French:Thj sijs ibatfs terfp lye "pr bncfe":#
Tim Potter:i92...@redgum.ucnv.edu.au:male:1974/Jun/22:English:
Computing(major), Student, Roleplaying, MUDs, Medieval
crafts, Red Dwarf, Music(trumpet/cornet/recorder),
hiking.:#
+VICTORIA+ -Melbourne-
Ajin Thapa:s92...@huntsman.cse.rmit.edu:male:1972/Nov/23:English:
I am from Nepal currently studying in Australia at Royal
Melbourne Institute of Technology, Rmit; taking
electronics and communications engineering. I would like
to make friends all over the world. Thank you:#
Brent Davies:br...@syacus.acus.oz.au:male:1956/Jan/04:
English,Icelandic:Looking for Icelandic penpals:#
Chris Anderson:s90...@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au:male:1971/Jul/26:English:
Hi there! I'm a 3rd year Digital Systems Engineer at RMIT
and I'm into RPGs, computers of the IBM, Acorn, and Amiga
variety, and general lunatic-type behaviour, such as mock
swordfights in the middle of the main caf at uni with
rolled up newspapers. Just write to me, please!:#
Jeremy Daniels:s89...@yallara.cs.rmit.oz.au:male:1961/Aug/10:
English:Would like to have email (or otherwise) penpals
from anywhere in the world. Interests include Computer
Programming, Watching Movies, Motor Sports, Playing
Guitar/Singing & more. I am married - no children:#
Mark Connell:ma...@vnet.ibm.com:male:1963/Dec/25:English:
Interests.romance,humour,good food,music,films:#
Pratap Patnaikuni:pra...@yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au:male:1972/May/25:
English::#
Sakkarn Sutdhiraksa:s...@stan.xx.swin.oz.au:male:1969/Apr/10:English:
postgraduate student studying electrical engineering; from
Bangkok,Thailand;interests.music&movies:#
Simon McClenahan:sim...@mel.dit.csiro.au:male:1970/Jan/17:English:
Looking for penpals, non-Australian would be a bonus. I
work for CSIRO Australia, which is a government scientific
organisation. I am a Supercomputer Support Officer (Cray).
My interests are theatre/acting, music, and everything
else.:#
Steven Aquilina:ea...@yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au:male:1971/Dec/09:English:
Computer Science / Information Systems undergraduate.
INTERESTS: Shortwave Radio, Computing, Gardening, Cooking
(spicy foods!) MUSIC: World music (Reggae, African, Middle
Eastern etc.), Classical, Electronic/New Age, Pop, Dance.:#
+WESTERN AUSTRALIA+ -Perth-
Leong Siew-Peng:spl...@tartarus.uwa.edu.au:female:1972/Jan/09:
English:Suppose to be studying Comp. Sc. & Accounting but
seems to be mucking around with this(not that I know a lot
about it but would really like to) more often!! So, it
would be great to have some pals here. CYA!!:#
Scott Smith:sm...@csuvax1.murdoch.edu.au:male:1969/Sep/24:English:
Working as a tutor in the External Studies Unit of Murdoch
University. Keen swimmer and involved in Surf Life
Saving. Hope to begin teaching in a distance education
setting in 1993:#

_Austria_
+SALZBURG+ -Innsbruk-
Thiemo Sammern:ts...@cosy.sbg.ac.at:male:1971/Aug/11:German,English:
computer sciences (fourth year), movies, music (from
baroque to eric clapton), Douglas Adams, politics and
society, environmental concerns:#

_Brazil_
+RIO GRANDE DO SUL+ -Porto Alegre-
Gustavo Freitas Reis:gust...@inf.ufrgs.br:male:1974/Nov/21:
English,Portuguese, Spanish: Studying computing science,
really addicted to e-mail. Likes to talk about almost
everything. Always answers all emails received:#
+SAO PAULO+ -Sao Paulo-
Derneval Rodrigues Cunha:180...@cat.cce.usp.br:male:1964/May/02:
Portuguese, English, French, German: Doing German
Literature at the University of Sao Paulo, but quite
hooked in computers, and trying to learn everything about
them. Also enjoy travelling (hitch-hiking and other ways).
Like very much to discuss the future of Mankind, Martial
arts, psychology, esoterism and fortune telling, a little
bit sci-fiction and other kinds of literature.:#

_Canada_
+ALBERTA+ -Edmonton-
Annette Chow:ch...@manning.cs.ualberta.ca:female:1973/May/03:
Cantonese,English,~Japanese:Swimming, Tennis, Badminton,
Ski but never skate, Any kind of Graphics, Piano, Any kind
of Music, Japanese cartooners' comic books, animations,
etc. Hope to have somebody hear me grumbling above life.
8-):#
+BRITISH COLUMBIA+ -Burnaby-
Garson Ho:g...@fraser.sfu.ca:male:1973/Jan/05:English,~French:
soon-to-be second year student at Simon Fraser University
interested in receiving international e-mail:#
+BRITISH COLUMBIA+ -Grand Forks-
Roly Russell:rrus...@cln.etc.bc.ca:male:1976/Oct/09:English,~French:
I do not work, enjoy the outdoors very much
(skiing,hiking, swimming, running...). Love music such as
the Beatles, Proclaimers, U2, Eric Clapton, The Doors...
I love Traveling. I would like to write to someone with
the same interests, Male or Female, any age, Preferably
from somewhere other than North America.:#
+BRITISH COLUMBIA+ -Kelowna-
Kyler Jukes:kju...@first.etc.bc.ca:male:1979/Apr/9:
English, French,Japanese: Teaching intermediate and
advanced computercourses for the college;interest.biology,
reading, basketball, classical music, mountain biking:#
+BRITISH COLUMBIA+ -Richmond-
Robyn Clark:robyn...@mindlink.bc.ca:male:????/Jan/27:English:
No comment:#
+BRITISH COLUMBIA+ -Victoria-
Brad Steinke:bste...@sirius.uvic.ca:male:1970/Apr/19:
English,~French:enjoy sports mainly Hockey,
soccer,squash,cricket. Also reading:#
David Ward:dw...@ra.uvic.ca:male:1973/Mar/23:English.~Esperanto:
Computer Science student:#
Paramjeet Sidhu:psi...@sirius.uvic.ca:male:????/Jun/27:
English,Malayian,Punjabi,Chinese,~Spanish: Women, women
everywhere, but not a single one to be..Looking forward
to making friends from all over the world(east to west).
Everyone is welcomed, i.e. dangerous, kinky, weird,
jokers, long-haired, short-haired, party-animals, short,
tall, skinny, beatiful, ugly.........as long as it's a
human. P.S. I'm a heterosexual, but don't mind male
friends, although prefer females!! Oh!la!la!reh! Chao,
until I hear from you!!:#
+MANITOBA+ -Winnipeg-
Sadeep Kumar:sku...@ccu.umanitoba.ca:male:1969/May/21:English,Hindi:
Bachelor of Architecture, Doing Master's in City Planning
at Univ. of Manitoba;originally from India;interested in
Architecture, urban planning issues,computer softwares,
politics, current affairs, travelling, movies, Indian
songs, photography, painting, sketching, history:#
Sumeet Mittal:mit...@ccu.umanitoba.ca:male:1967/May/26:English:
Architecture major;interested in computers(especially
mac's), sports,travelling,music,movies,reading,science
fiction, history and mythology;originally from India; Will
like to communicate with people interested in
exploring-space,world &self:#
+NEWFOUNDLAND+ -St.John's-
Lou Tattwah Liew:tl...@morgan.ucs.mun.ca:male:1969/Feb/19:
English,Chinese,~Spanish,~French:I'm coming from Penang,
Malaysia and currently pursuing my Bachelor of Engineering
Degree in Newfoundland, Canada. I'm very interested in
making new friends from other countries. Enjoy most
sports, travelling, making new friends, and many others.
I'll reply to all to the incoming mails:#
+ONTARIO+ -Kingston-
Steve Frampton:fram...@vicuna.ocunix.on.ca:male:1967/Mar/17:English:
Interested in computers, movies, fanatical about Reggae
Dancehall, Soca. LOVE spicy hot Indo-Asian foods. Trying
to finish my university education, but taking my time
doing so. Have high hopes of some day learning Japanese.
Would love to correspond with people of other cultures
(Asian, East Indian, Caribbean, etc.) via e-mail.:#
+ONTARIO+ -London-
Carl Kaufmann:ca...@sscl.uwo.ca:male:1965/Nov/03:English:
Statistical Consultant in Faculty of Social Science;
B.A.(Economics),M.Math.Statistics):interests.Role-playing
games,alternative music,movies,women's movement (esp
abortion rights):#
+ONTARIO+ -Ottawa-
David Bonyun:dbo...@ra.uvic.ca:male:????/???/??:English,French:
I am a computer security consultant and have taught at
university level and now to industry and government
agencies. MOTSS fan. My primary hobby interest is glyphs,
symbols, patterns; would like correspondents who know
different alphabets:#
Tayeb Damerji:398...@acadvm1.uottawa.ca:male:1966/Apr/24:
English,French:I like sports, humour, good food, music,
films. Looking for penpals to exchange ideas about human
nature, International politics, or any other topic:#
+ONTARIO+ -Sudbury-
Michael Bardeggia:g140...@nickel.laurentian.ca:male:1967/Jan/27:
English:Finishing M.Sc. in Environmental Biology, avid
mountainbiker, enjoy playing pool, like to phylosophize
about human nature, evolutionist, dabbling in Fractal
Theories, like to discuss anything, enjoy a good debate:#
+ONTARIO+ -Toronto-
John LaCorte:jlac...@descartes.uwaterloo.ca:male:1970/Jan/03:
English,Spanish:Finishing up my Math and Computers
Undergrad; interest varied but like sports and South
American dancing(ie.salsa) would like to converse with
people from South America, but will talk to all.:#
John Ogilvie:john.o...@canrem.com:male:1950/Oct/02:English:
I am a part-owner of company specializing in technology
for blind and visually impaired. Play electric cello;
would like to hear from electric as well as traditional
string players, or others playing with them. Other
interests; standard computer tech, and financial markets.:#
+ONTARIO+ -Waterloo-
Andre Schilha:aesc...@electrical.watstar.uwaterloo.ca:male:
1971/Feb/11:English,German:Interests= Sports(Windsurfing,
Swimming, more); Environment; studying Elect. Eng :#
Chad Skelton:cske...@realm.tdkcs.waterloo.on.ca:male:1976/Aug/26:
English:I am interested in politics, I am liberal on
abortion, capital punishment, gay rights and most other
things. I am *really* interested in journalism (write a
column for the local paper). Also like Classic Rock,
offbeat movies, and alternative publications.:#
Gary Lee:gsd...@sunee.uwaterloo.ca:male:1970/Mar/02:
English,French,Chinese:fourth year EE student at
University of Waterloo, plan to travel around the world
after my graduation, interested in receiving information
from around the world on nice places to visit, enjoy all
types of sport, reading, music:#
Karin L. Trgovac:ktrg...@sunee.uwaterloo.ca:female:1968/Nov/30:
English,~French: Am displaced Texan (San Antonio) in
Canada working on MA in Religion and Culture; love cats,
computers, colours, ethnic cooking, Wagnerian opera,
Tarot Cards, Toronto Blue Jays discussing religion,
women's issues and sharing Margarita recipies. Would be
interested in talking to pretty much anyone--no romance
though, am happily married (2 years and still going..):#
Mike Adams:mda...@surya.uwaterloo.ca.:male:1969/Feb/06:English:
Computer Engineering Undergrad at the University of
Waterloo:#
Scott Weaver:swea...@mach1.wlu.ca:male:1971/Apr/08:English,French:
Performance Tuba major at Wilfrid Laurier U, interests are
ST:TNG, music (jazz, Classical,...), swimming, e-mail,:#
+QUEBEC+ -Montreal-
Alex Gunter:bf...@musicb.mcgill.ca:female:1968/Apr/11:English,French:
I'm a film student in a Circumpolar studies program. I
love canoeing and Crowded House. If you're interested in
Arctic Social Sciences, cinema, pop culture or travelling,
then take a chance + write me! :#
Fotis Xipolitakis:zi...@binkley.cs.mcgill.ca:male:1967/Jul/18:
English:M.Sc. Comp. Sci., Beer, Travel (Europe, Canada,
Australia), Movies, Anne Rice books, Subject/Object
relations, Ruby, European Handball, Jokes, humor,
International politics, war games, military, weapons,
Issues dealing with adolecents (ages 12-19, male or
female):#
Juan Parra:jup...@gel.ulaval.ca:male:1960/Jun/29:
English,French,Spanish:Telecommunication eng.,
sport:soccer,football,tennis clasical and progressive
music, enjoy travelling and knowing other cultures a lot,
like to watch art cinema:#
Kevin Jiang:fr...@binkley.cs.mcgill.ca:male:1972/Dec/18:
English,French,Mandarin: 3rd-year Comp. Sci. Interests:
current world events, correspondence, bar-hopping,
dancing, hacking, sci-fi/fantasy books (including Tolkien
and Anne McCafferey), volleyball, basketball, badminton:#
Rosemary Warren:rwa...@topaz.concordia.ca:female:1969/Oct/05:
English:Programmer at Concordia University; studying
mainframe computing at Champlain College. Collect busines
s cards and swizzle sticks. Looking for fans of the
Jacksons as pen pals or potential fan club members.:#
+QUEBEC+ -St Laurent-
Peter Choi:hf...@cs.mcgill.ca:male:1972/Feb/17:English,French:
2nd year Comp. Sci. student. Hobbies incl. stamps,
astronomy, coins. Sports-Baseball, hockey, tennis,
badminton, cycling, skiing and volleyball. Music-Rock,
pop, jazz, classical, new age:#
+QUEBEC+ -Ville St. Laurent-
Jimmy Poon:j.p...@genie.geis.com:male:1968/Jan/09:English,French:
I have diverse interests including (but not limited to)
computing (PC), jogging, reading, watching Star Trek (all
of them), and sending/receiving e-mail. I do most of my
work on an IBM compatible 386DX and work extensively in
the Microsoft Windows 3.1 environment. Would greatly
appreciate hearing from anyone with similar interests or
from someone who just wants to say "Hello".:#

_Chile_
+SANTIAGO+ -Santiago-
Andres Fernandez-Leon:ap...@tolten.puc.cl:male:1968/Oct/09:
Spanish,English:Studying Computer Science Engineering;
interest animals, classical music, singing, swimming,
skiing, camping:#
Eduardo Rodriguez:erod...@dcc.uchile.cl:male:1967/Mar/24:
English,Spanish:Doing Engineering in Computing
Science,doing some sys administration and news admin,
reading books, movies, practicing my english, playing
games when possible :-), waiting for the moment to go know
the world:#

_Crimea_
+ + -Evpatorya-
Vladimir Makarenkov:ro...@agric.crimea.ua%ussr.eu.net:male:
1961/Jun/07:English,Russian:Would like to have email pals
all around the world; Interests computers, business,
tourism, music, video:#

_Czech Republic_
+PRAGUE+ -Prague-
Martin Malina:xma...@sb.vse.cs:male:1971/Feb/20:English:I
am student at Prague University of Economy - line "economy
of enterprise". My interests: traveling, English speaking
countries - possibility of study, computers (communication
and information networks), music (hard and independent
rock), sports - windsurfing, yachting, musado, atc. Write
to me!!!:#

_Finland_
+ + -Helsinki-
Daniel Schoonjans:schoo...@katk.helsinki.fi:male:1959/Oct/25:
Dutch,French,English,German,Finnish:Born in Belgium;
studying in Helsinki; interested in SF, massage, nature,
e-mail and other mail; happily engaged with Inci:#
Henri Saarikoski:hsaa...@vipunen.hut.fi:male:1973/Mar/10:
Swedish,English.:Studying physics, Christian. Likes
Computing, Philosophy, Nature, Board games (Imp. Rom. II
etc.), Music (organs, Bach, Telemann...), Arts, Reading
,Talking ,Bicycling:#
Inci Bremer:inci....@helsinki.fi:female:1966/Apr/24:
English,German:German living in Helsinki, happily engaged
with Daniel, likes travelling, reading, writing, music
(esp. classical), religion(s), theology & cultures,
animals (esp. cats), photography, Turkey, etc. Penpals
from Asia or anywhere wanted (age 22+):#
Kari Linden:kl...@vipunen.hut.fi:male:1967/May/04:Finnish,English:
Working here at HUT, interests in computer graphics, scifi
(movies/books), TexMex food, music, making new friends:#
+ + -Joensuu-
Mika Hyttinen:mhy...@cs.joensuu.fi:male:1966/Jun/03:
Finnish, English,~Swedish: Student of physics, I'm fan of
Gabriela Sabatini and Uriah Heep. I want E-mail-pals from
everywhere in world:#
+ + -Jyvaskyla-
Otto Kopra:o...@tukki.jyu.fi:male:1970/Aug/24:Finnish.English:
interests inJapanese culture and people, Science Fiction:#
Teemu Lahteenmaki:to...@jyu.fi:male:1972/Jun/14:Finnish,English:
Student in Mathematical Computing. Interests:
mathematical/computer/visual arts and sciences (like
simulation and fractals), astronomy, philosophy, music.:#
Timo Hamalainen:tim...@jyu.fi:male:1963/Aug/13:
English,Finnish,Russian:interests in Russian language and
culture:#
+ + -Turku-
Esa Holmberg:oh1...@nic.funet.fi:male:1964/Oct/23:
English,Finnish,Swedish,~German:Main interests:
telecommunications, amateur radio, Christianity &
Christian theology, making new friends, reading,
bicycling; Working as a programmer & system operator.
Status married, no kids (yet):#
Harri Kankkunen:oh1...@mea.utu.fi:male:1972/Nov/23:Finnish,English:
Arts, Movies, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, Christianity,
Drawing, Amateur Radio, Bicycling, Music, Email,
Computers, HP48SX:#
Kari Jarnstrom:karj...@utu.fi:male:1970/Jan/29:
English,German,Swedish,Finnish:Student of Computer Science
& economics at the University of Turku. Interests
Computers (PC), Books (Tom Clancy), Pop/Rock music,
movies, email, cooking... Interested in corresponding with
students in North America or EC.:#
Stefan Baeckman:sbac...@finabo.abo.fi:male:1969/Mar/30:
French,Finnish,English: I'm male, 23 years old and want to
write in French; (English is also O.K): major French,
minor Finnish; looking for Belgian emailpals....:#

_France_
+ + -Grenoble-
Jean Christophe Martin:j.c.m...@frec.bull.fr:male:1965/???/??:
English,French:Computer Engineer; Squash, sailing boat,
ski, music:#
+ALPES-MARITIMES+ -Cannes-
Gilette:gil...@obsidian.unice.fr:male:1966/Dec/30:French,English:
major occupations are Kung-Fu, designing & playing
boardgame and/or roleplaying game, cooking (chinese,
French), travelling and reading (sci-fi mostly). I like
tequila, cactus, talking, and playing xtrek.:#
+ALPES-MARITIMES+ -Sophia/Antipolis-
Blaise Kiss:ki...@eurecom.cica.fr:male:1967/Oct/14:
French,Hungarian,English,~German:Have lived in 5 different
countries for more than a year each, moved 14 times and
enjoying it. Recently arrived in south France studying
Telecommunications and computer networks. Like skiing,
sci-fi, woods and friends:#
+ILE DE FRANCE+ -Paris-
Jose Cheng:ch...@inf.enst.fr:male:1969/Dec/02:
English,French,Portuguese,Spanish:Computer Science
student. INTERESTS: sports(running, swimming),
music(classical,jazz), arts (painting, drawing,
photography), chess, cinema, reading, outdoor activities
(camping, climbing, walking), travelling.:#
Lerognon Eric:lero...@cti.ecp.fr:male:1970/Jan/04:
French,English,German:Student in computer science,
interested in literatures, movies, religions,
extra-european civilizations.:#
+LORRAINE+ -Nancy-
Stephane Bausson:sbau...@ensem.u-nancy.fr:male:1969/Oct/03:
English,French:Engineering student; Hobbies and Interests:
computers, electronics phone-cards collecting, reading,
Sports: Running, Cycling, Swiming vegetarian:#

_Germany_
+BADEN-WUERTTEMBERG+ -Karlsruhe-
Stephan Niemz:ste...@sunlab.ka.sub.org:male:1969/Oct/10:
German,English:Student, I like motorcycling, bicycling,
dancing, swimming, sailing, skiing, movies, listening to
music, reading USENET, getting (e-)mail, and much more...:#
+BAVARIA+ -Munich-
Josef Dietl:josef...@physik.tu-muenchen.de:male:1970/May/02:
German,English,~French:COMMENTS: physics student; global
politics (economy, social, environment), views on tomorrow
(trends in music and writing), disussing, metaphysics,
comp's...:#
+BERLIN+ -Berlin-
Alexandros Gougousoudis:al...@krypta.in-berlin.de:male:1970/Jun/08:
English,German: I'am interessted in physics, computers,
dancing, American Football, Philosophy, Religion, hearing
any kind of music, fan of Ireland, Archeology (ancient
egypt and greek):#
Jost Weinmiller:jo...@prz.tu-berlin.de:male:1965/Dec/29:
English,French,German:MS in EE, currently doing my
doctorate in Berlin, have been living in the past few
years in Paris, Munich and LA next goal: working (or
rather just living) in asia interests:
club-hopping/travel/people/anything:#
Patrick Ciebilski:pa...@marie.physik.tu-berlin.de:male:1971/Jun/25:
English,German:Studying shipbuilding and offshore
engineering and I'm interested in reading books, music,
dancing,travelling, history and activities of secret
services and writing to people from all nations (men and
(!) women) age -1 to 100 years. === DO IT !!! ===:#
+HAMBURG+ -Hamburg-
Jan Schreiber:ak...@cl-hh.comlink.de:male:1971/Mar/18:English,German:
CS student. Interested in computer underground, liberal
politics, civil disorb., American society, lifestyle and
scenery. I'm in hope of meeting people from USA und
visiting them (mutual exchange). Any plans for this
summer:#%#
+NORDHEIN-WESTFALEN+ -Cologne-
Reinhold Prickartz:abr...@wizard.gun.de:male:1958/Dec/09:
English,German:Baker. Hobby: Computer, Dancing, My Cat
Susi, Photography, Reading, Music. likes: good PenPal to
Girls from US, Australia and Europe! Please by EMAIL!#
Zoltan Sekeres:zol...@risc.mi.uni-koeln.de:male:1972/Dec/20:
English,German:physics student. likes: dancing, meeting
other people. hungarian roots:#
+NORDRHEIN-WESTFALEN+ -Lemgo/Lippe-
Cord Beermann:cor...@fhlip.ee.fh-lippe.de:male:1969/Mar/23:
German,English:study electrical engineering. likes: Music
(listening, mixing, making), Pubs, Friends, Email, News,
Gopher ...:#
Olaf Schneider:g59...@fhlip.ee.fh-lippe.de:male:1964/Apr/26:
English,German:We, my girlfrend her doughter of 5 and I
looking for penfrends all over the world. Our hobbys are
ride motorbikes, animals, traveling, HP48SX and so on.:#
+RHEINLANDPFALZ+ -Trier-
Alexander Reinwarth:s30...@pcmail.uni-trier.de:male:1971/Jan/05:
English,German: student of English literature and
language, interested in e-mail-pen-pals from different
cultures and nationalities, male AND female, writes poems
and short-stories, hates sports, in hollidy till mid
october:%#
+SAXONY/SACHSEN+ -Dresde-
Andreas Golinski:axgol...@ualr.edu:male:1969/Jun/25:
German,English,Russian:I'm a German studying in Little
Rock, Arkansas for 1 year. My major is
Radio-TC-Journalism. I like communicating with people
from all over the world about news, religion, etc. I like
any kind of music, dancing.:#
+SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN+ -Kiel-
Oliver Fink:ha...@tpki.toppoint.de:male:1968/Feb/18:English,German:
Student of Computer Science in Kiel:#

_Hong Kong_
+ + - -
Chan Ka Hei:wmc...@eng.ie.cuhk.hk:male:1971/May/20:English:
BSc (Information Engineering), like to make friends with
all female in the world. I am a sweet guy, handsome, 6
feet tall. Mail me!:#
Frank Chan:khc...@eng.ie.cuhk.hk:male:1971/May/26:Cantonese,English:
like talking with UNIX talk utilities, Communication
Engineering, playing fluffy doll (mouse, Garfield etc.)
Any thing else....He He..:#
Kent Chan:cha...@eng.ie.cuhk.hk:male:1971/Jan/03:
Cantonese,English,Italian:sports, computer, reading; Like
to play X-rated computer games and collect X-rated GIF
files, make friend with girls aged 8 to 80:#
Sharon Lee:h900...@hkuxa.hku.hk:female:1971/Dec/03:
English,Cantonese,French:Computer Engineering. Would like
to meet more friend all over the world. Interest in
computer games, x-programming, music, e-mail, squash,
voyage, reading.:#

_Hungary_
+ + -Debrecen-
Attila Sipos:h622...@ella.hu:male:1959/Nov/14:English:
Computer hardware specialist in the Institute of Nuclear
Research, interest. active musician in a space rock band
called "Network", computer arts, good beers and vines.:#

_India_
+ + -New Delhi-
Anirudh Shukla:ab...@mtu.edu:male:1967/Oct/26:English:doing
masters in manufacturing systems engg.
interests:skydiving,wind surfing,light rock music,
romancing and generally having fun.wish to make penpals
from the states of california and nevada:#
+ANDHRA PRADESH+ -Hyderabad-
Mahesh K Bagade:c23...@kocrsv01.delcoelect.com:male:1993/Aug/28:
English:Working for Delco Electronics a Subsidiary of GM.
Fluent in English, Hindi, Telugu, Urdu, Marathi languages.
Interests: hindi music, touring places, camping, chess,
carroms, badminton, raquet-ball, making pen pals,
boating,...:#
+KARNATAKA+ -Bangalore-
G Hari Krishna Reddy:hre...@valhalla.wright.edu:male:1970/May/18:
English,Kannada:Doing master's in Mechanical Engineering:
likes: penpals, music, travelling.:#
+MAHARASHTRA+ -Bombay-
Kamal Prasad:ka...@cse.iitb.ernet.in:male:1968/Aug/20:
English, Hindi,Marathi,~French: Working on Parallel
compilers, interested in R&D, stamp collecting, movies,
exploring the net, exploring mountains & forests, human
psychology. Would like to have a female pen-pal of
age:22+:#

_Ireland_
+DUBLIN+ -Dublin-
Bharat Bhushan:bha...@ccvax.ucd.ie:male:1966/Jan/10:English,Hindi:
Doing Research in networks management;Table Tenis,
Cycling,Yoga Music (not hard rock, i am harmonica player),
Designing, Interested in exchanging views on any topic,
Deep interest in nature and natural beauty, interested in
supernatural things like telepathy and extra terrestrial
things, Born and brought up in india, "..try me..you will
get a warm reply":#
Duncan Foster:dfo...@maths.tcd.ie:male:1971/Sep/23:English,French:
rock climbing, caving, aikido, walking, computers,
physics, astronomy, sci-fi:#
John Woodhouse:clas...@ccvax.ucd.ie:male:1972/Sep/27:
English,Irish,Spanish,French,Portuguese:Hi World. I would
love to E-mail to anyone who has an interst in Spanish, or
Spain Mexico or Cuba!! I love all types of games, music
(execpt Hard rock) and Greek civilisation. Hope to hear
from anyone in any of the above languages but be kind!! no
five syllable Brazilian Portuguese words please!! I
promise I will write to anyone.:#
Samantha Pollard:samn...@maths.tcd.ie:female:1974/Sep/16:
English,German: Maths student; love dogs; Aikido; Cycling;
playing the Flute; writing to people worldwide:#

_Israel_
+ + -Beer Sheva-
Avi Gold:ag...@bguee.bgu.ac.il:male:1972/Apr/06:
English,Hebrew,Arabic,Serbian,Croatian,Russian:2nd year
student at Ben-Gurion U, interests-languages and cultures
of the world,corresponding with people from all countries:#
+ + -Haifa-
Ariel Altar:qa...@vmsa.technion.ac.il:male:1964/Aug/26:
English,Hebrew,Romanian:Doing my M.Sc. at quality
assurance & reliability. Like reading, movies, sports &
travelling. Want to make friends through this great
network.:#
+ + -Jerusalem-
Amos Shapira:am...@cs.huji.ac.il:male:1969/Jul/24:Hebrew,English:
System Admin at Hebrew U.:interested in anything about or
from New-Zealand (and also Oz, but not the with the same
enthusiasm),classic music,military technology:#
+ + -Tel Aviv-
Tur Ziv:z...@genius.tau.ac.il:male:1972/Nov/10:Hebrew,English:
study economics and businnes admin.:#

_Italy_
+ABRUZZO+ -L'Aquila-
Gino Lucrezi:luc...@dsiaq1.ing.univaq.it:male:1969/Jan/07:
English,French,Italian: Studying Electronic Engineering;
Scouting, reading (mostly SF) RPGs and Wargames, Fidonet.:#
+TURIN+ -Turin-
Dario Voltolini:dar...@dolcetto.ico.olivetti.com:male:1959/Apr/19:
English,Italian:music (ethnic ok), literature (I'm a
writer):#

_Japan_
+TOKYO+ -Fuchu-
Yasuhide Hobara:yasu...@aurora.ee.uec.ac.jp:male:1968/Jan/31:
English,Japanese:Graduate student studing electronics at
the Universty of Electro-communications, Interested in
talking with other nations:#% #

_KOREA_
+ + -TaeJeon-
Byungnam Chung:bnc...@sokri.etri.re.kr:male:1963/Mar/20:
English,Korean:I like sports, hiking, humour, music,
films, singing. I want to talk about the custom difference
between KOREA and others country or any other topics.:#

_Kazakhstan_
+ + -Chimkent-
Yuri Holodov:s...@mpavto.chimkent.su:male:1960/Jan/03:English,Russian:
Teacher of English, Interests: English - am writing a
course of English, Methods of teaching foreign
languages,Life in English speaking countries,Computers,
Martial Arts,Mountain hiking and a lot of others. :#

_Latvija_
+ + -Riga-
Leonid A.Baburin:0...@lesta.riga.lv:male:1954/Jun/06:
Russian,German,~English:President Commercial-scientific
firm LESTA. Interests: biotehnology, ecology,
bioingineeng, physics, business, nature, fishing:#

_Malaysia_
+PENANG+ -Georgetown-
Jeffrey Chang:jef...@a1acc.intel.com:male:1967/May/18:English:
Would like email people from all four corners of the
globe, especially those from Down Under:Interests.Varied:#

_Mexico_
+SONORA+ -Guaymas-
Celia Mena:gy19...@itesmvf1.rzs.itesm.mx:female:1970/Feb/20:
English,Spanish: Studying master in ecology and
conservation of natural resources, I enjoy reading,
traveling, computers:#

0 nových správ