Are API uploads no longer supported?

Carla Teixeira

Nov 17, 2016, 3:05:15 PM11/17/16
to SlideShare Developers
Hi,

We use API to upload presentations from our site to our private account on Slideshare. The last upload was done 3 days ago. Since then we are trying to upload but without success. The API request are returning this message:

XML: SimpleXMLElement Object
(
[Message] => API uploads are no longer supported
)

We are using the same script from years. No changes was done lately.

Is this happening to someone else?

Today morning neither the API search nor API upload wasn't working. The XML returned was:

XML: SimpleXMLElement Object
(
    [Message] => Failed API validation
)

So we requested for new API credentials on Slideshare "Apply for API Key" page. We changed the API Secret and API Key used by the script the API Search are working again. But we are still unabble to make new uploads.

Our site is an e-learning. The teachers need to upload new presentations this week but they can't. There are lot of stutents waiting for the newest classes.

We have a paid account on Slideshare.net but we didn't received any support until now. We are very disappointed

Please, is there someone else who could help me us?