Accessibility issues when embedding WordPress

Mikee Tiu

Jan 8, 2019, 2:31:01 AM1/8/19
to SlideShare Developers
We have encountered the following accessibility issues when we tried to embed a SlideShare presentation in our webpages:

1. Error: With CSS disabled, the presentation doesn’t appear.
2. JAWS (Screen reader) doesn’t read the slides in the presentation. The screen reader should read all the information contained in the page and its elements.
3. JAWS (Screen reader) doesn’t activate Full Screen” button in the presentation. (or when navigated and the spacebar or enter key is pressed

Please give guidance on how this issue can be fixed.