Add fields to products form

Raúl

Jan 24, 2012, 10:27:57 AM1/24/12
to siwapp...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
Please, I need some help to improve the fantastic siwapp tool.
Do you know how to add new fields to product table/form?
Thanks in advance

jorisx

Jun 2, 2012, 11:43:35 PM6/2/12
to siwapp...@googlegroups.com
Yes this would be a real nice option, just to have the option to an extra text field would be fine :)
Thanx J!

jorisx

Jun 3, 2012, 3:44:02 PM6/3/12
to siwapp...@googlegroups.com
Or maybe just an extra field to the invoice? can that be easily done?

José de Zárate

Jun 5, 2012, 11:12:47 AM6/5/12
to siwapp...@googlegroups.com
I'm afraid that can not be done at the moment. I know it's fairly easy, but we just lack the time. feel free to post a patch at the dev group , though.

uh, oh.

Pablo Fiumi

Sergi Almacellas Abellana

Jun 10, 2012, 5:19:46 AM6/10/12
to siwapp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pablo,

Siwapp is based on the symfony framework, please refer to their docs[1] to understand the siwapp structure and how to develop new functionalities.

Attached you can find a patch where I have added some fields to customer. I wish it can help you ;)

If you whish to develop new functionalities on siwapp please read this thread:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/siwapp-dev/hFDLhbCPvbM

[1] http://www.symfony-project.org/doc/1_4/

Al 09/06/12 12:14, En/na Pablo Fiumi ha escrit:
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/siwapp-users/-/EZGcHMzXahcJ.

Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com
se...@koolpi.com
Twitter: @pokoli_srk
Tel: 973 98 97 66
Mov: 690 95 92 95
add_fields_to_customers.diff

Pablo Fiumi

Jun 10, 2012, 11:16:23 PM6/10/12
to siwapp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sergi, first of all thank you very much for the code and your advice. I was working on it the whole day making an important progress. But now i'm really stuck. The story is the next one:

My plan:
1-Add 4 fields to Customer (originally 3): "Telephone"; "Invoicing Series" (select); "Shipping Company Name" (future select); "Comments" (added thanks you). [DONE]
2-Make a module for Shipping Companies.[not started yet, would appreciate a hand here if someone did something similar]
3-Load customer.InvoicingSeries when you are creating a new invoice and you select a customer that already exist (the customer data is showed automatically). If you don't select a customer, the Series should still be default one (setted throw user params) [My actual headache]

The step 3 is what i was trying to do all the day without success. I saw that in BaseCustomerFormFilter.class.php maybe I should use "series_id" instead of "invoicing_serie". But that doesn't solve the problem, I was looking deply all the js, but there are too complex for me (especially autocomplete.js). Maybe this is simplier than i think from your side, with experience in the system.

I guess is a really good implement to have a particular Series for each customer, that loads automatically when you create a new Invoice and select that customer.

Hope you could check this out and give me your opinnion/hand :)

I send you the comparison, but I use Windows, so Beyond Compare is the program i use to do comparisons, the result isn't a diff (but similar), I couldn't adapt, if you prefer I could make a folder structure just for the files involved.

Thank you in advance! :)

PD: Sorry by my not-very-good english.

Pablo.
--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com

Pablo Fiumi

Jun 11, 2012, 1:22:21 PM6/11/12
to siwapp...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, dismiss last attached file, is wrong, I send you the folder structrue of the modified files only.

Regards.

Pablo.
adding_fields_plfiumi.zip