Dial Plan Auto-Attendant issue for Working Hours and After Working Hours. (18-12)

zero2...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2019, 10:49:19 PM3/21/19
to sipxcom-users
Hello.

I am now trying to set up two auto attendants. One for working hours and the other for after hours. I have tried, but it does not work.

From the mediant fxo gateway, all calls are directed to 190.

I have set up both auto-attendants in the dial plan to process incoming calls to 190.

The Auto-attendants are ofcourse configured with different time rules, but it does not work and I cannot find the appropriate documentation.
I don't know why I thought this was gonna be easy. I'm supposed to be enjoying that smooth as silk Haagen Daz Rum Raisin ice cream while watching more Buck Rogers from the 25th Century with hottie Erin Grey and what's his name? ...ohhh yea, Gil Gerad.

I would be grateful for some direction or even a link.
Thanks. Stephen.

Todd Hodgen

Mar 21, 2019, 10:55:40 PM3/21/19
to zero2...@gmail.com, sipxcom-users

You setup the main auto attendant under the dial plan.   Select from the drop down which will be your working ours attendant, and then build a schedule for it.  Typically its operator.  So you are choosing after hours for the Auto attendant, which runs 24 hours, except for the working hours – Operator, which runs during your scheduled hours.

Then go to Auto Attendants, and setup the recordings and options for each of those two auto attendants.

Stephen Karam

Mar 23, 2019, 12:37:59 AM3/23/19
to Todd Hodgen, sipxcom-users
Ok, thank you.

zero2...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2019, 11:26:01 AM3/23/19
to sipxcom-users
Ok, I got it working. Instructions are RIGHT there in front my eyes!

I don't use the provided auto attendant, but the principle works the same.