voice mail message

Charles Chalekson

Aug 18, 2017, 9:58:28 AM8/18/17
to sipxcom-users
I currently receive VM notification for a particular phone line.  One of the options for notification via email I use to attach the VM.  The second option goes out as a text message [via email address].  I would like to have a third notification go out to another employee as a backup but there are only two slots available in unified messaging.  Is there a way around this to add a third notification?

Todd Hodgen

Aug 18, 2017, 10:13:39 AM8/18/17
to sipxcom-users, Charles Chalekson
You will to do it external.  Example with outlook build a rule to forward to a group of emails, popup a message, play a sound.  Or send to a forwarding address that forwards to multiple addresses.

sent by my two left twiddling thumbs...