Phonebook updates

pablo....@upr.edu

Aug 12, 2019, 11:15:23 AM8/12/19
to sipxcom-users
Dear all,

I noticed that in our sipXcom instance the phonebook files (/var/sipxdata/configserver/phone/profile/tftproot) are not receiving updates when modifying user's information.  Which process is responsible of updating the files?  What I can do to troubleshoot the problem?

Best regards,

Pablo J. Rebollo-Sosa

Melcon Moraes

Aug 20, 2019, 2:08:49 PM8/20/19
to pablo....@upr.edu, sipxcom-users
Usually, the files under /var/sipxdata/configserver/phone/profile/tftproot are generated by sipxconfig for provisioned phones/devices so if you have changed users/names and want it reflected on those files, you'll need to Send Profiles for those devices.

-
MM