sipXcom Feature Survey

72 wyświetlenia

Michael Picher

nieprzeczytany,
11 sty 2018, 10:48:0211.01.2018
do sipxcom-users
Hi all,

We're trying to get a better idea about what system features are in use by the community.

Please take the time to share by filling out this survey: https://goo.gl/forms/SB7YrVarfTRRYeaC3

We'll be using this data to help shape coming versions of sipXcom so your responses are important!

Thanks,
  Mike

--
Thanks,
   Mike

I'll do today what others don't so that I can do tomorrow what others can't. - Mat Fraser

Mircea Mihai Costache

nieprzeczytany,
11 sty 2018, 10:52:1211.01.2018
do Michael Picher, sipxcom-users
Docker is dead?

Michael Picher

nieprzeczytany,
11 sty 2018, 10:53:5211.01.2018
do Mircea Mihai Costache, Michael Picher, sipxcom-users
Did I say that? Why are you assuming that? I'm asking about system features...

Michael Picher, VP of Product Management
eZuce, Inc.

300 Brickstone Square

Suite 104

Andover, MA. 01810

Notice: This transmittal and/or attachments may be privileged or confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee(s) named above. Any dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmittal in error, please notify us immediately by reply and immediately delete this message and all its attachments. Thank you.

Mircea Mihai Costache

nieprzeczytany,
11 sty 2018, 10:55:1111.01.2018
do Michael Picher, Michael Picher, sipxcom-users
Cool will really like to see that on openshift

On 11 Jan 2018 5:53 pm, "Michael Picher" <mpi...@ezuce.com> wrote:
Did I say that? Why are you assuming that? I'm asking about system features...

Michael Picher, VP of Product Management
eZuce, Inc.

300 Brickstone Square

Suite 104

Andover, MA. 01810

Notice: This transmittal and/or attachments may be privileged or confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee(s) named above. Any dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmittal in error, please notify us immediately by reply and immediately delete this message and all its attachments. Thank you.

Michael Picher

nieprzeczytany,
13 sty 2018, 06:49:1113.01.2018
do sipxcom-users
Thanks to all who have filled out the survey so far. For those who haven't, please take the time to do so!

Thanks,
  Mike

Michael Picher

nieprzeczytany,
28 mar 2018, 09:26:2928.03.2018
do sipxcom-users
Hi all,

Here are the results from the survey: https://goo.gl/forms/LCfFj0H8EQY7cVpz1

Thanks to all those who responded! This helps us understand which features are important to the community (not just those we *THINK* are important).

Mike
Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi
Przekaż