Inbound calls via auto-attendant issue

tribexa

May 19, 2018, 9:42:41 PM5/19/18
to sipxcom-users
Hello.

I am running latest sipXcom 18.04 upgrade and this issue I am about to request some help on was present in prior version as well. I do think it has to do with configuration issue.

Inbound calls via audiocodes fxo are forwarded to dial-plan, dial-plan forwards to auto-attendant. Auto-attendant greeting plays and says 'please hold while call is transferred to customer services'

-- It is at this point, no ringing can be heard on the users phone. There is no sound of a ringing phone to indicate that you have been transferred, however...

-- The auto-attendant has in fact transferred the call to the hunt group and their phones ARE ringing.

Has anyone come across this issue and how to resolve would be appreciated...

Many thanks..Tribe

Michael Picher

May 20, 2018, 4:29:11 AM5/20/18
to tribexa, sipxcom-users
You've left out some critical information.

What version of audiocodes firmware?
How did you get the configuration into it to begin with?
What phones and firmware?

Mike

ste...@ctv.ag

May 21, 2018, 11:59:38 PM5/21/18
to sipxcom-users
Hi Mike,

For Audiocodes, I'm running version
6.60A.342.003

On Sunday, May 20, 2018 at 4:29:11 AM UTC-4, Michael Picher wrote:

You've left out some critical information.

What version of audiocodes firmware?

--- 6.60A.342.003

How did you get the configuration into it to begin with?

   --- At first, I tried to configure sipxcom for auto-provision. When that didn't work, I simply uploaded the provided config file from sipxcom. Rebooted.

What phones and firmware?

   --- Polycom phones exclusively. [Soundpoint IP 320s] [Soundpoint IP 550s] and [replacing the 320s are the VVX300/310s]
                                                               327 firmware                                                                                         417 firmware