My sipXcom JIRA login has stopped working

cmasc...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2017, 2:19:49 PM10/18/17
to sipxcom-users
I just tried to log in (using a password manager) to the sipXcom JIRA Issue Tracker for the first time in some months.
I got an error dialog that my username/password was incorrect -- twice.
So I requested a password reset.
I then got an email from JIRA saying:

"This user account is managed in an external User Directory and JIRA is not able to update your password.
Please contact your System Administrator if you have any further queries."

The email contained my correct JIRA username.
It seems I need human intervention to restore my access.
Thanks!

Michael Picher

Oct 18, 2017, 2:32:55 PM10/18/17
to Carl Mascott, sipxcom-users
Reset at https://account.ezuce.com

We changed the auth back-end to LDAP from Crowd and PW's didn't sync across.  Announced this on the mailing list a while ago.

Michael Picher, VP of Product Management
eZuce, Inc.

300 Brickstone Square

Suite 104

Andover, MA. 01810

Notice: This transmittal and/or attachments may be privileged or confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee(s) named above. Any dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmittal in error, please notify us immediately by reply and immediately delete this message and all its attachments. Thank you.

cmasc...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2017, 3:01:56 PM10/18/17
to sipxcom-users
Thanks, Todd and Michael.
All taken care of.

pmkr...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2017, 9:04:06 AM10/25/17
to sipxcom-users
For some reason, I never receive the email to reset my account (have checked spam folder as well) - have tried this 2-3 times. Is possible for someone to manually reset my account or reach me offline on next steps (pmkr...@gmail.com or pe...@louisavoice.com).

Many thanks in advance.

All the best
Peter