Need Design docs

Ankit Agarwal

Feb 6, 2017, 7:39:11 AM2/6/17
to sipxcom-dev
Greetings,

I was looking into codebase of sipXcom and run into different understanding issues, I was wounding if there is some design docs available for sipXcom, those I can refer to create my understanding, precisely how sipxcom and freeswitch interact with other.

Any help will highly be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ankit Agarwal

Michael Picher

Feb 6, 2017, 9:10:30 AM2/6/17
to Ankit Agarwal, sipxcom-dev
Freeswitch is used for several services.  It is used for Voicemail, Auto Attendant, Music on Hold, Conference Bridge, ACD, Call Back on Busy and Park Orbits. Basically, all media services (except Intercom and Paging).

It is configured through cfengine scripts.

Communications to / from freeswitch is through SIP.

Thanks,
  Mike

Michael Picher, VP of Product Innovation
eZuce, Inc.

300 Brickstone Square

Suite 104

Andover, MA. 01810

Notice: This transmittal and/or attachments may be privileged or confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee(s) named above. Any dissemination, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmittal in error, please notify us immediately by reply and immediately delete this message and all its attachments. Thank you. FMS

George Niculae

Feb 6, 2017, 9:13:32 AM2/6/17
to Michael Picher, Ankit Agarwal, sipxcom-dev
Mike is right, a little bit of detail - we're using both ESL (IVR, AA services) - https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_event_socket and inline XML dialplan (park orbit, conferencing) for our services

George

Ankit Agarwal

Feb 7, 2017, 12:22:59 AM2/7/17
to George Niculae, Michael Picher, sipxcom-dev
Thank you George and Mike.