Need to hire a developer

ken.j...@lpps.info

Dec 5, 2017, 12:48:46 PM12/5/17
to sipxcom-dev
Hello,

I work for a public school and we have been using sipxcom for two years.  We had a third party help with the install and integration.  We now have a couple of feature requests and are in need to hire a developer.  I was hoping that I could either find someone in this community or maybe someone here could guide me in the right direction.  The current feature requests are listed below, but there may be more over time.  Thank you.

  1. Caller ID does not display the original caller on a transfer.  Scenario:  Outside Numbers calls Internal Number A.  Internal Number A transfer the call to Internal Number B.  Internal Number B sees Internal Number A on caller ID.  Desired result:  Internal Number B needs to see Outside Number on caller ID.
  2. Notification on an consultative transfer.  Scenario:  Outside Number calls Internal Number A.  Internal Number A does a consultative transfer to Internal Number B.  When Internal Number A hangs up, Outside Number is connected to Internal Number B without notification.  Desired result:  Internal Number B receives an audio "beep" indicating that the call has been transferred.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Todd Hodgen

Dec 5, 2017, 12:55:46 PM12/5/17
to sipxcom-dev, ken.j...@lpps.info
When you do a blind transfer the caller I'd for the outside line is displayed.  Surprised consultive transfer doesn't drop if they don't answer prior to transferree hanging up.  That sounds like a training issue.

sent by my two left twiddling thumbs...