[ANN] Sinatra 1.3.4

k.h...@finn.de

Jan 26, 2013, 5:23:15 PM1/26/13
to sina...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone!

I just pushed Sinatra 1.3.4.

This is a bug fix release:

  • Improve documentation. (Kashyap, Stanislav Chistenko, Konstantin Haase, ymmtmsys, Anurag Priyam)
  • Adjustments to template system to work with Tilt edge. (Konstantin Haase)
  • Fix streaming with latest Rack release. (Konstantin Haase)
  • Fix default content type for Sinatra::Response with latest Rack release. (Konstantin Haase)
  • Fix regression where + was no longer treated like space. (Ross Boucher)
  • Status, headers and body will be set correctly in an after filter when using halt in a before filter or route. (Konstantin Haase)

I'm conferencing a lot in the coming weeks, but I'll see that I can publish 1.4.0 soon, too.

Cheers,
Konstantin

Jason Rogers

Jan 26, 2013, 6:39:23 PM1/26/13
to sina...@googlegroups.com
Sweet. Thanks all.

--
Jason Rogers

Alper Akgün

Jan 27, 2013, 3:48:14 AM1/27/13
to sina...@googlegroups.com
thanks a lot for Sinatra and 1.3.4 especially.

Dotan N.

Feb 1, 2013, 9:08:02 AM2/1/13
to sina...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, 1.3.4 resolves my streaming issues!

--
Dotan, @jondot