CSS for CMS messages?

Uncle Cheese

Aug 9, 2012, 2:54:36 PM8/9/12
to silverst...@googlegroups.com
Not sure what happened on the design of the feedback messaging in the CMS, e.g. after saving a page, but it looks like it was never done. You get a really crude black box with white type.

Does anyone have any CSS I can add to make them look more user friendly and consistent with the color palette of the CMS? Every time my users save, they think they've done something wrong.

Ingo Schommer

Aug 9, 2012, 4:01:21 PM8/9/12
to silverst...@googlegroups.com
There's a draft about button designs somewhere discussed on the mailinglist
(and as a ticket in trac), which takes care of most notification aspects already
in a much nicer way. Don't have time to dig it up at the moment.
That's why we haven't spent more time styling the current notifications further.