new 404 page on SilverStripe,org looks fantastic

Matthew Bonner

Apr 3, 2015, 6:23:17 AM4/3/15
to silverst...@googlegroups.com

Is it just me or is the SilverStripe.org website looking kinda strange, check the URL out and look at what I get...

Matthew Bonner

Apr 3, 2015, 6:24:59 AM4/3/15
to silverst...@googlegroups.com
Actually the full site is showing as Wittens shoes.

Loz Calver

Apr 3, 2015, 6:29:01 AM4/3/15
to silverst...@googlegroups.com

I'm not experiencing that, tried other machines? Just that one page?

On Fri, 3 Apr 2015 11:23 Matthew Bonner <matthew...@gmail.com> wrote:

Is it just me or is the SilverStripe.org website looking kinda strange, check the URL out and look at what I get...

Matthew Bonner

Apr 3, 2015, 6:55:24 AM4/3/15
to silverst...@googlegroups.com
Has the IP address changed recently? I flushed my DNS cache and I'm seeing the correct website now.