New to SS - Post Install Issue

neil pilios

Oct 10, 2017, 11:54:19 AM10/10/17
to SilverStripe Core Development
Hello. I just installed silverstripe on my windows 2016 server running WAMP. When I try to browse to the site, it's does not fully display the CSS. It's stripped down. What did I do wrong?

See screenshot attached

Patrick Nelson

Oct 10, 2017, 7:30:57 PM10/10/17
to silverst...@googlegroups.com
Check DevTools in Chome to see what's not loading (check network console). Look at the source code to see what files it's referencing. See if the <base> tag is properly referencing the root ("/").

neil pilios

Oct 10, 2017, 9:20:11 PM10/10/17
to SilverStripe Core Development

Lots of these...

On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 8:54 AM, neil pilios <mon...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello. I just installed silverstripe on my windows 2016 server running WAMP. When I try to browse to the site, it's does not fully display the CSS. It's stripped down. What did I do wrong?

See screenshot attached

neil pilios

Daniel Hensby

Oct 11, 2017, 5:37:14 AM10/11/17
to SilverStripe Core Development
Hi Neil,

You'll probably find it more helpful to ask this kind of question on the SilverStripeUsers Slack - https://silverstripe-users.signup.team/

Cheers,
Dan

Patrick Nelson

Oct 11, 2017, 4:45:05 PM10/11/17
to silverst...@googlegroups.com
Hey I didn't know we had a Slack channel.

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 2:37 AM, Daniel Hensby <d...@hens.by> wrote:
Hi Neil,

You'll probably find it more helpful to ask this kind of question on the SilverStripeUsers Slack - https://silverstripe-users.signup.team/

Cheers,
Dan
On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 at 02:22 neil pilios <mon...@gmail.com> wrote:
base tag shows this...

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 4:30:57 PM UTC-7, Patrick Nelson wrote:
Check DevTools in Chome to see what's not loading (check network console). Look at the source code to see what files it's referencing. See if the <base> tag is properly referencing the root ("/").
On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 8:54 AM, neil pilios <mon...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello. I just installed silverstripe on my windows 2016 server running WAMP. When I try to browse to the site, it's does not fully display the CSS. It's stripped down. What did I do wrong?

See screenshot attached

Sam Minnée

Oct 11, 2017, 6:02:13 PM10/11/17
to silverst...@googlegroups.com