SilverStripe 3.0.2-rc1

Sam Minnée

Sep 4, 2012, 7:36:34 PM9/4/12
to silverst...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce the RC1 release of the upcoming 3.0.1 point release of SilverStripe CMS and Framework.

3.0.1 should be a drop in upgrade for any 3.0.x release, with a number of bug-fixes and minor enhancements, mainly around improving the reliability of the CMS UI  Assuming no blocking issues are found, this RC release will become the final 3.0.2 release soon.

We request anyone developing a site on 3.0.0/3.0.1 upgrade now, to ensure there are no blocker issues with upgrading that would affect the 3.0.2 release.

Thanks,
Sam Minnée

Marcus Nyeholt

Sep 4, 2012, 7:45:31 PM9/4/12
to silverst...@googlegroups.com
Should

"I'm happy to announce the RC1 release of the upcoming 3.0.1 point release of SilverStripe CMS and Framework."

actually read

"I'm happy to announce the RC1 release of the upcoming 3.0.2 point release of SilverStripe CMS and Framework."

?

Sam Minnée

Sep 4, 2012, 7:47:52 PM9/4/12
to silverst...@googlegroups.com
Doh,  too many numbers.  I admit, the announcement was a copy & paste of the last one.  I *am* happy, though! :-)

Michał Ochman

Sep 5, 2012, 4:20:46 AM9/5/12
to silverst...@googlegroups.com

Hi Sam,

In Features and Enhancements in the changelog you have:

  • 2012-07-06 766b03f add selectsession URL endpoint (Michał Ochman)

The pull request was never merged and was replaced by:

  • 2012-08-07 1432a8e create TestRunner setdb URL endpoint (Michał Ochman)

You might want to delete the selectsession from changelog. :-)

Cheers,
Michał