docs.silverstripe.org down

Michael van Schaik

May 24, 2016, 4:39:25 AM5/24/16
to SilverStripe
SS Docs have been showing nothing but dev-mode errors for me the past ~5 days (first noticed last friday). Anyone else noticed this?

Inline image 1

Martine Bloem

May 24, 2016, 4:42:00 AM5/24/16
to silverst...@googlegroups.com
Yes, although I only noticed today. Was just in the process of sending a contact mail :) Or did you already?

On 24-5-16 10:39, Michael van Schaik wrote:
SS Docs have been showing nothing but dev-mode errors for me the past ~5 days (first noticed last friday). Anyone else noticed this?

Inline image 1

Message has been deleted

Martine Bloem

May 24, 2016, 8:19:38 AM5/24/16
to silverst...@googlegroups.com

Well, it's back again now - at least for me :)

On 24-5-16 11:57, Michael van Schaik wrote:
I haven't sent a contact e-mail. I've occasionaly had this problem before by the way.

Vriendelijke groet,
Michael van Schaik

(Niet aanwezig op donderdagen)

​ ​m...@restruct.nl
+31 71 203 2127
Oude Singel 14
NL-2312 RA Leiden

Michael van Schaik

May 24, 2016, 10:19:40 AM5/24/16
to silverstripe-d.
They are back online for me as well.

As I had created local versions of the docs & api anyway, why not make them public as a backup;

SilverStripers, if this forms a problem in any way, please let me know!

Martine bloem

May 24, 2016, 12:28:48 PM5/24/16
to silverst...@googlegroups.com
They are definitely faster... Although if everybody starts using them... :)

Op 24 mei 2016 om 16:19 heeft Michael van Schaik <m...@restruct.nl> het volgende geschreven:

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 10:41 AM, Martine Bloem <mart...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, although I only noticed today. Was just in the process of sending a contact mail :) Or did you already?

On 24-5-16 10:39, Michael van Schaik wrote:
SS Docs have been showing nothing but dev-mode errors for me the past ~5 days (first noticed last friday). Anyone else noticed this?

<mime-attachment.png>

Ed Linklater

May 26, 2016, 7:03:05 PM5/26/16
to SilverStripe Core Development
Hi all,

After some investigation we've discovered that a cronjob which is being run at 8pm (NZST) every night to refresh the docs is currently failing due to permissions issues, leaving the docs broken until we manually correct them.

We are investigating this with urgency today so that it won't break over the weekend.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks Michael for hosting a mirror in the meantime :)

Ed Linklater
Operations
SilverStripe Ltd