JavaScript Standard Style

Ingo Schommer

Mar 7, 2016, 2:47:10 AM3/7/16
to SilverStripe Core Development
Hey everybody, if you're planning to contribute JavaScript to SilverStripe 4.x at some point, I encourage you to head over to Github and check out my suggestion on a standard coding convention: https://github.com/silverstripe/silverstripe-framework/pull/5108#issuecomment-193021761

Nicolaas Thiemen Francken - Sunny Side Up

Mar 7, 2016, 4:53:38 PM3/7/16
to silverstripe-dev
On 7 March 2016 at 20:47, Ingo Schommer <in...@silverstripe.com> wrote:
Hey everybody, if you're planning to contribute JavaScript to SilverStripe 4.x at some point, I encourage you to head over to Github and check out my suggestion on a standard coding convention: https://github.com/silverstripe/silverstripe-framework/pull/5108#issuecomment-193021761

​Hi Ingo,

I see lots of interesting stuff here, but I am wondering if you could you point me to a short summary?​