Transifex issu with plurals?

Martimiz

Jul 3, 2017, 12:02:46 PM7/3/17
to SilverStripe Core Development
Hi,

I'm really not sure where to post this, either on GitHub or here, so gambling on here...

Trying to do some translations on Transifex, it seems that translations for plurals are not accessible. For translations like '{count} Objects', the 'Save' and and 'Add as suggestion' buttons stay disabled.

Guessing this is not a SilverStripe issue, but more a Transifex thing, where it doesn't support multiple translations from one item... But what do we do?

Martine

Ingo Schommer

Jul 3, 2017, 4:48:17 PM7/3/17
to silverst...@googlegroups.com
Hello Marine,

Works for me? Picking a random untranslated plural:

You have to fill in both "1" and "other" (top right in the translation box)

Inline images 1

Thanks for updating the translations :) Please be aware that we're only syncing these to SS4 now.

Ingo

Ingo Schommer | Lead Solutions Architect
SilverStripe (http://silverstripe.com)
Mobile: 0221601782

Martimiz

Jul 4, 2017, 1:09:56 PM7/4/17
to SilverStripe Core Development
Thanks Ingo,

It was my inexperience with Transifex, everything is fine now. Happily translating away...

Martine