Search broken on docs site.

Patrick Nelson

Aug 16, 2017, 12:26:57 PM8/16/17
to silverst...@googlegroups.com
FYI, if you try to search on the docs site: https://docs.silverstripe.org/en/4/ You get a 404, e.g. https://docs.silverstripe.org/en/results/?q=logging&Versions=4&action_results=Search I wasn't sure which email to notify so I figured this list would be fine since I know a lot of the SS employees also watch this list :)

Ingo Schommer

Aug 20, 2017, 7:51:03 PM8/20/17
to silverst...@googlegroups.com
Hello Patrick, thanks for raising, should be resolved now.

On 17 August 2017 at 04:26, Patrick Nelson <p...@catchyour.com> wrote:
FYI, if you try to search on the docs site: https://docs.silverstripe.org/en/4/ You get a 404, e.g. https://docs.silverstripe.org/en/results/?q=logging&Versions=4&action_results=Search I wasn't sure which email to notify so I figured this list would be fine since I know a lot of the SS employees also watch this list :)

Ingo Schommer | Lead Solutions Architect
SilverStripe (http://silverstripe.com)
Mobile: 0221601782

::nadeeth::

Jan 30, 2018, 3:03:24 PM1/30/18
to silverst...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ingo,

Just letting you know, the links in the following page are not working (higher order component, transpile our code etc).

Thanks.