Browser support for 4.0: Netscape Navigator

Simon Erkelens

Mar 31, 2016, 4:51:08 PM3/31/16
to SilverStripe Core Development
As we all know, government and corporate systems are often very far behind on the technology they are supporting.

I suggest, since we are dropping IE9, to add Netscape Navigator to keep both the amount of supported browsers up to the same level, as well as making sure we can provide these institutions with the right support and functionality.

I understand Netscape Navigator is not top of the line, so it will probably need some form of degraded functionality. But I believe it is useful none the less.

Patrick Nelson

Mar 31, 2016, 8:36:27 PM3/31/16
to silverst...@googlegroups.com
Haha! Are you serious?