addons experiment

Nicolaas Thiemen Francken

Jan 22, 2017, 6:23:07 AM1/22/17
to silverstripe-dev
Hi Everyone,

I have been working on an alternative version of addons:

It is just an experiment at the moment.  I have been keen to improve addons for a fair few years now and I have finally given it a go.

ssmods.com is not meant to replace addons.silverstripe.org - it is simply a different approach that may help you discover new modules and themes by providing an alternative search engine.

A few features on ssmods.com are:
  • search by requirement(s) - e.g. what module requires blog
  • search by tag(s)
  • save / share / find favourites
  • save / share / find filters
  • download composer file based on your favourites
I have only tested it on ubuntu chromium ... Feel free to bug report ;-)

Nicolaas

Nicolaas Thiemen Francken

Jan 31, 2017, 2:34:34 AM1/31/17
to silverstripe-dev
I have made a few improvements to ssmods.com.  Still plenty to do!

Feel free to provide any feedback or requests for improvements.

Cheers

Nicolaas