Beep Boop

Jonathon Menz

Nov 19, 2015, 1:46:13 AM11/19/15
to SilverStripe Core Development
Who is @helpfulrobot and can we make him available to community projects?

The notifications are killing me but he (or she) really does seem to be helpful. And well written :)

Daniel Hensby

Nov 19, 2015, 4:21:18 AM11/19/15
to SilverStripe Core Development

I'll give you a Ttip it may be something to do with "Srihc" ;)

On Thu, 19 Nov 2015, 6:46 a.m. Jonathon Menz <jono...@gmail.com> wrote:
Who is @helpfulrobot and can we make him available to community projects?

The notifications are killing me but he (or she) really does seem to be helpful. And well written :)

Cam Findlay

Nov 19, 2015, 9:45:09 PM11/19/15
to SilverStripe Core Development
Yes, the helpfulrobot has been picked up by my community radar... we've been tracking it for some time.

It did recently reveal some of it's origin story after being challenged to a turing test...

Patrick Nelson

Nov 20, 2015, 11:53:36 AM11/20/15
to silverst...@googlegroups.com
Oh boy, this user icon is gold for such a helpful robot, haha.

Making life easier one village, one PR at a time?

image1.jpeg

Sent from my iPad

Christopher Pitt

Nov 20, 2015, 10:35:48 PM11/20/15
to SilverStripe Core Development
Oh, the notifications!

Marcus Nyeholt

Nov 20, 2015, 11:06:10 PM11/20/15
to silverst...@googlegroups.com
You mean the inbox of over 100 that I have ? :D

(PS - for the modules you guys have access to handle the PRs for, I'm happy for you to merge things in. I've seen a few done already, so thanks!)

On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 2:35 PM, Christopher Pitt <cgp...@gmail.com> wrote:
Oh, the notifications!

Jonathon Menz

Dec 18, 2015, 1:37:18 PM12/18/15
to SilverStripe Core Development
I noticed our robot friend added a .editorconfig file to some of my modules and then followed up with a PSR-2 conversion PR for files in the code folder. Both good ideas but since the .editorconfig file covers the whole repo it would be extra helpful if the PSR-2 PR brought everything up to date in line with the .editorconfig file, not just the files in the code folder. If anyone know his IP address can you forward him this feedback? Maybe keep the source anonymous though... he looks a bit unstable in his profile picture.

Damian Mooyman

Dec 21, 2015, 5:14:23 PM12/21/15
to SilverStripe Core Development
I sent you an email. ;)